• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Thread: Trying b6

Trying b6

Last night before going to bed (midnight) I took a Vitamin B complex pill (it had Vitamin B6 100mg plus several other B vitamins). I woke up at 4:30 and recalled a SUPER bizarre dream. My pet hen was barfing up white goo from it's shoulder while I was babysitting a kid! It kept multipling and it got all over my body. My sister says, "It tastes good!" but I go to a mirror and it starts stinging my eyes!

So, after recording that dream I took another Vitamin B complex pill and went to sleep. I then had a dream that my sister (same sis from previous dream) and I were driving to the airport to go the Netherlands (I'm actually going July 3) but I forgot everything: my suitcase, money, passport, and ticket! My sister makes a u turn yet our car breaks down. We manage to get a ride to the mall from an obnoxious lady and we ask around to get a ride back to our town. A mysterious man tells us that if we go up the bridge and make a traveling wish from the magic wishing well we will transport to our desired destination. I think it's cool but my sis doesn't believe him; he is pretty mysterious with that smile and wink. However, I decide to go up the stairs to reach the top. In doing so, I see a statue of a red frog. I get a feeling that I have made a big mistake. Something bad is gonna happen. And it does. A black crow screams something I cannot understand and sweeps over my head, cutting off all my hair!!! The crow is about to attack me again, but I see a lake below and make a leap off the bridge and land safely in the water. I think about sueing the man and I instantly receive a $8,232,000 check.

I had two other dreams afterward but they were so short and vague I can’t remember them.

Well, I didn't become lucid, but I remembering having two bizzare dreams. I was wondering what other peoples experiences with B6 have been. Should I take less or more? When should I take it? Would taking a vitamin pill that is solely b6 be more efficent? Would taking a vitamin pill that has other vitamins in it lower the efficency of b6?

Any help would be great, thanks

adopted: roadrash_140

USA
      The only thing I have taken B6 with was Melatonin. It does result in some really bizzare dreams at first, but it seems your body soon gets used to it and dreams go back to "normal"

I try to use it only when I find that my recall is slipping or that my dreams are becoming hazy and fragmented.
      you must be the change you wish to see in the world...
      -gandhi

Undisclosed location

Ev
      I had negative experience with complex pills. They just knock me out till morning. No recall, no dreams. Just "dead" sleep.

While 100mg of b6 alone, after 5-6 hours of sleep gave me numerous LDs...

Whats a Healthy amount of B6 to take and how often should you take it?

And would't i have any problems if i use b-6 lets say every 2 days ? I mean any physical problems? Is it safe to use that vitamin ?
      Adopted by Aphius
      My Photo

Undisclosed location
      Not like some vitamins that your body stores up, The B vitamins cycle through your system. So it is safe to take. But anything in eccess is bad, so just take the recommened dose that is on the container.

CT
      Oooh, visit me if you're gonna visit good 'ole Holland!

where are ya goin

Originally posted by CT
      Oooh, visit me if you're gonna visit good 'ole Holland!

where are ya goin
      I'm traveling a lot of places! (Utrecht, Amsterdam, Zevenbergen, Antwerp in Beligum, Breda, Willemstad, Dordrecht.. and some other cities/towns)

I'm going on a foregin exchange program with 17 other participants. I'm representing the US!

CT
      Cool I go to college in Utrecht

Originally posted by CT
      Cool I go to college in Utrecht
      That's cool. I'm gonna be in Utrecht on Sunday July 4. Our group is gonna visit the temporarly rebuilt Domchurch and go to the events of the Cultural Sunday.

Then we'll be off to Amsterdam!

I can't wait

CT
      Aah.. doing the touristy stuff.

I took a Melatonin-B6 complex for the last couple of nights. Who knows, maybe it's actually physically better for me, but it puts me out for the night. So deep that I have a really hard time remembering dreams the next morning. Probably more a problem with the melatonin than the B6, but just thought I'd interject.
      Looking to adopt?
      You can adopt me over at the newbie forums. Check out the "Adopt Me!" topic.

Seattle, WA.
      what does b6 do anyway? is it just like a regular vitamin that helps your body, or does it have some kind of special purpose?

what time a day should you take it?
      <div align="center">Raised by: O'nus</div>
      <div align="center">Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting,
      dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
      </div>

...hmm....im new to these things...but wat is b6?...is it jus an over the counter vitamin u can get most anywhere....or wats the real name of the vitamin....id like to try it....seems it affeects yourdreams quiet a bit...can any1 help me out?

Ev
      I want to say that most people, new to LDs cannot achieve lucidity using B6.

B6 works for a short time, so taking it before going to sleep wont help you

Then, you have to be familiar with HI, sleep onset, possibly WILD.

After you take B6, you actually have to try combined WILD + MILD method. Very rarely B6 alone gives you a LD.

So, you have to set up your mind to recognizing dreams/dream onset.

After some time you will fall asleep, but your mind will stay somewhat aware.

At certain point (depending on when B6 is fully absorbed), you will have a realization that you are dreaming.

It may come in many forms. Sometimes you just have a WILD, other times you realize the sleep onset and thus being able to WILD.

B6 increases your awareness and makes it easier to have dream induced lucid dream...

B6 dreams (at least for me) tend to be violent