• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The first thing you did in your first LD?

Keep Calm and Carry on. Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Just ask Alex.
      DJ Entries

Question The first thing you did in your first LD?

I'm hoping to have my first LD soon, tonight in fact. So I'd like to know the first thing you did on your first LD

I failed..

What I did, was, without any additional RC's or anything for dream stabilization, I tried to push my finger trough a chair. It bumped, and I woke up ...

I hope you have your first LD soon, and plenty more!
      boomaster1999 likes this.

愚かなロボット~StarMan* Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Mushin.
      England
      The first thing i did.

"I said: Hey cool lucid dream!"

We are the gifted of the future many kids come here from last time. ~ Indigo Ghost
      I like the breeze in dreams flowing into my head. ~ Indgo Ghost
      There is no life, there is simply ideas, and with idea's things happen. ~ Indgo Ghost
      Meditation Since 04/Jun/2010 {I had some enlightenment.} Goal: Have a slice of the real loaf [ ]

Your Dreams
      Woke up...

LD Count
      Tried to get some candy beside me window. Then my cat distracted me.

Here
      DJ Entries
      What I did was that I tried to fly, but of course, I ended waking up with a failed attempt.

And yeah, don't hope for your lucid dream, 'cus you will. So there's no need for hopping.
      LD count since joining DVs : 50
      B-ToTM : 4 A-ToTM : 2

Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, and Adventure. All of this and more in just a click of a button.

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

Banned
      LD Count
      85+
      Well i had lucids as a child before i even knew what they were. The first thing i can remember doing was slowly floating backwards while standing by my bedroom and then floating right above the ground. I didnt really know about dreams so i would always try it in real life and wonder why it wouldnt work.

In my first lucid after finding DV and using RC's i looked at the classroom clock(i was at school) and it turned weird. i got all giddy, flew out the door, down the hallway, and outside. I gliding around a hill out back of my school for about 5 minutes before i woke up. God, was i happy that morning.

LD Count
      Just ask Alex.
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by I_C_U View Post
      And yeah, don't hope for your lucid dream, 'cus you will. So there's no need for hopping.
      Thanks for the encouragement! I'm going for my 6th LD attempt tonight. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yumester View Post
      The first thing i can remember doing was slowly floating backwards while standing by my bedroom and then floating right above the ground. I didnt really know about dreams so i would always try it in real life and wonder why it wouldnt work.
      Cute

In the Void
      Good luck, I've been working at it for a while, but no luck yet. What method are you attempting? Also, I think I had a lucid dream when I was younger where I conjured a laptop out of thin air and it started to break (b/c technology doesn't always work in dreams) and I conjured several more...
      Once more into the breach dear friends, once more! And fear not its darkness, for it is only a figment of my imagination!

Marin County, CA
      i was in second grade and my teacher was telling me i wasn't doing a very good job.
      i flew to the Caribbean, went swimming, then picked up some cute guy for some "fun in the sun".
      then i went back to my second grade classroom and my teacher told me i would pass second grade with much higher marks now!
      shysweetiepie27 likes this.
      “I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” -

Am I dreaming? Do a Reality Check. Is this is a dream?

Bird Brain Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      Lost count.
      DJ Entries
      It was a while ago, before I really learned about lucid dreaming... I think I tried to fly.
      We all live in a kind of continuous dream. When we wake, it is because something,
      some event, some pinprick even, disturbs the edges of what we have taken as reality.

Vandermeer

SAT (Sporadic Awareness Technique) Guide
      Have questions about lucid dreaming? DM me.

LWA
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

LD Count
      There were two DCs there besides me, both young women. When I realized I was lucid, I wished them well; I might have said, "May you be happy." The dream lasted only long enough to do that.

I flew! but just as soon as I got airborne my friend called me on my cell and woke me up... talk about bad timing to get a phonecall
      dacher2 likes this.

I remeber my first lucid dream I was fighting alien ninjas and moving at light speed... best ever...

DJ Entries
      fly of course!

XeL
      LD Count
      130+
      Japan
      I controlled a pokemon in a pokemon battle. No joke. Epic shit.
      ~XeL's DJ~
      ~Adopted by Cygnus~

Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      I pretty much just touched everything admiring how real everything felt.
      ViewingDreams and Lmrhone like this.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

Fell down when I realized I was lucid, crawled to a tree to get back on my feet and my dad woke me up, asking if I was working that day...

LD Count
      Just ask Alex.
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Draxis View Post
      Good luck, I've been working at it for a while, but no luck yet. What method are you attempting? Also, I think I had a lucid dream when I was younger where I conjured a laptop out of thin air and it started to break (b/c technology doesn't always work in dreams) and I conjured several more...
      I'm attempting to DILD. I've had 6 attempts so far. Even though I haven't had a LD yet my dream recall is much better

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DJ Entries
      I woke up in my room, which had magically transformed into a cave.There was this sumo wrestler next to me. So I was, like, "Cool. I'm dreaming. Heh. I'mma turn him into a kung-fu kick fighter." So I did, and I woke up because I didn't let myself 'sink in' to the dream.

Wololo Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Spiral out, keep going.
      DJ Entries
      I became quite excited at first. I tried to do one of those run-up-a-wall-and-backflips, but I fell. Tried to pass through the floor, but it didn't work. Ran outside, I think to try to fly, suceeded in jumping high.

Not until several Lds later did I meet with sucess on the third issue.

Lurker
      before knowing what lucid dreams were, i would fly all the time. the best dream i had was flying up over the ocean - i would fly up until the sun was too warm to bear and then dive down into the ocean, breathing underwater and jumping back out into the air to fly close to the sun again.

after i knew what lucid dreaming was, the first thing i tried to do... well, i don't think the moderators would let me say.

I ate some chocolate coated cookies with strawberry filling. The taste was SO real :O .

In the Void
      I had a WILD last night, brief seeing as it was my first LD. After feeling as if I were pulled out of my body, I remember looking at my hands and seeing seven fingers on my left hand!
      Once more into the breach dear friends, once more! And fear not its darkness, for it is only a figment of my imagination!

LD Count
      Lost Count.
      Saudi Arabia
      DJ Entries
      Um............it was not exactly vivid, so i dont really remember all the details.

I remember i was in a nightmare at my school and suddenly the weird and scary little girl comes up, and suddenly I think, this is a dream! i had realization in some of my dreams before my first LD, but i didnt have control, i just knew it was a dream. I expected that this would be the same but i found i could move. I thought, AWESOME!!! and just to check, felt a pillar near me, and it was amazingly real! I didnt know about lucid dreaming then, so I didnt know i had to stay calm, and woke up from the excitement. The whole experience was about 1 minute long.
      By the way, good luck having your first LD!
      'The petals dance through the wind,
      The crimson blood shimmers on the snow,
      The shattered heart weeps of hidden sorrow.
      And over a pure white sky,
      rises a black moon.'
      - Max

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast