• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Awakening Moonlighter Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries

Dreaming of soul mate/twin flame.

I'm curious if anyone has had any experiences like this... primarily if you're familiar with the latter term, "Twin Flame."

Banned
      Nope, but I do hear "burn out" a lot.

(I really am a bad boy.)

Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      OMFG yes. Me and Waking Nomad have Dream girlfriends.... a few things we've noticed: that we have met very similar people in waking life to these dream lovers. WE call them "Soul Twinners". I have met one that was kind of like a dark twinner... I was told by a psychic that I would meet my Soul Twinner of Asuka (My dream lover) around this time of year.

Also there was an episode in my dreams a few months ago where we helped Asuka get control of her soul flame back... some dark entities were trying to control it at the time, and was making her give me nightmares.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      Man of Shred, share with me some of the instances you've met your dream GF/Mate/Flame and how the process works. (I mean your initial greeting. How do you find her, or how does she find you?) Do you meet upon transitioning from wake to sleep, or do you have to look for her in the dream world ? Has this girl ever beet there to greet YOU as you transition into a dream/OBE?

In fact, I'm going to have to ask you your take on Out of Body experiences and Astral Projection in relation to dreams in order to probe you further on this.

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuyume View Post
      Man of Shred, share with me some of the instances you've met your dream GF/Mate/Flame and how the process works. (I mean your initial greeting. How do you find her, or how does she find you?) Do you meet upon transitioning from wake to sleep, or do you have to look for her in the dream world ? Has this girl ever beet there to greet YOU as you transition into a dream/OBE?

In fact, I'm going to have to ask you your take on Out of Body experiences and Astral Projection in relation to dreams in order to probe you further on this.
      Well at the Time I was big into shared dreams. I read a lot of dreams about Nomad and his Selene. one night I asked Raven Knight from DV if she could help me find a dream lover haha. I briefly remembered the initial meeting. With Nomad his selene just started showing up out of the blue when he started sharing dreams with Raven Knight. For me all what Raven did was focus on her feeling of the best possible dream girl for me and change the dream. So if you are lucid and have control, try focusing on your feling of your soul lover and change the dream...

Every dreamer is different so each person will perceive their dream lover differently. Mine often shows up as a woman with long black hair and a bright smile. Her appearance often changes around based on my personal archetypes, sometimes shows up as ex girlfriends or other people i know, quite often people i have never seen. She has a strange sense of humour and showed up as Brad Pitt the other night and tried to give me a gay moment . Another way I can tell it's her, s when I first get the memory... my head says "that was her". so relying on your initial impression when you wake up is important too.

I don't know too much about OBE... My thoughts are this: dreams and astral are separate \. She has both an astral body and a dream body. I sometimes sense her astral body around in my waking state, and sometimes i will see flashes of her in my periphials... which kind of freaks me out! but quite often when I enter hypnagogic states I will see her. Sometimes I ask her a question and she will flash me images to give me an answer.

She shows up in many non lucid dreams. My lucids don't have much control yet... but i have found her once or twice in them.
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

I've Returned Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points
      USA
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post
      Well at the Time I was big into shared dreams. I read a lot of dreams about Nomad and his Selene. one night I asked Raven Knight from DV if she could help me find a dream lover haha. I briefly remembered the initial meeting. With Nomad his selene just started showing up out of the blue when he started sharing dreams with Raven Knight. For me all what Raven did was focus on her feeling of the best possible dream girl for me and change the dream. So if you are lucid and have control, try focusing on your feling of your soul lover and change the dream...

Every dreamer is different so each person will perceive their dream lover differently. Mine often shows up as a woman with long black hair and a bright smile. Her appearance often changes around based on my personal archetypes, sometimes shows up as ex girlfriends or other people i know, quite often people i have never seen. She has a strange sense of humour and showed up as Brad Pitt the other night and tried to give me a gay moment . Another way I can tell it's her, s when I first get the memory... my head says "that was her". so relying on your initial impression when you wake up is important too.

I don't know too much about OBE... My thoughts are this: dreams and astral are separate \. She has both an astral body and a dream body. I sometimes sense her astral body around in my waking state, and sometimes i will see flashes of her in my periphials... which kind of freaks me out! but quite often when I enter hypnagogic states I will see her. Sometimes I ask her a question and she will flash me images to give me an answer.

She shows up in many non lucid dreams. My lucids don't have much control yet... but i have found her once or twice in them.
      Damn, she must be pretty fucking psychic if she is here in this plane!

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      It has nothing to do with being psychic, it's simply the nature of an astral body, it can be on this plane... people may not see it, but it's there. it can be on the astral plane as well. We all have astral and dream bodies and do this all the time. Stalking your awareness to be fully aware and in control of it is the tough part.

Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 10000 Hall Points
      USA
      It has nothing to do with being psychic, it's simply the nature of an astral body, it can be on this plane... people may not see it, but it's there. it can be on the astral plane as well. We all have astral and dream bodies and do this all the time. Stalking your awareness to be fully aware and in control of it is the tough part.
      OK, I worded that in a way that didn't get the point across to you correctly. Let me attempt to reword it: She must really be into astral and dream body stuff if she is here on this plane.

Does that get a different point across to you?

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      I went to bed around 10:30 or so last night and woke up about 3:00 AM. I couldn't fall back asleep for a good hour or so, so I just spent a great deal of time in bed tossing, turning, and thinking. Around 4:00-4:30 AM I must have began dozing off... the next thing I remember was being hit with HEAVY vibrations. (This is unusual for me. Most of the time I "roll" from my body and find my self in a lucid dream shortly thereafter.. but this time I just... started vibing uncontrollably)

Almost instantly after the transition I thought I heard a girl's voice. (But I couldn't then, and I can't now put a name to it.) The next thing I knew I was floating in blackness... and then I felt two hands grab MY hands. They felt gentle and kind, but that's about all I could remember before finding my self back in my body... repeating the same vibrational process and floating in blackness (minus the voice...), 2-3 more times. The last time it happened I *might* have felt the same two hands grab mine, but I wanted to feel them again so badly that I might have imagined them returning.

Again, anyone relate?

-K
      Last edited by Ketsuyume; 11-26-2010 at 02:32 AM.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      This is very much how your dream lover may act. Quite often I've seen asuka during HH. One memorable time she became a portal and I was going through I saw her at te end but I woke up... damn. Ask her name next time. I'm curious to know this person's name?

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      If this girl is who I believe she is, her name would be Ali.

...but like I said, I couldn't tell in the instance. It's just an educated hunch based on the people that exist in my life.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Hunches are good to follow in dreams.

USA
      Hunches are good to follow in dreams.
      Yes, that's because you are controlling the dream, expectations are control, hunches are expectations.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      Snowboy, this is very true. I try very much so to base this hunch on parallels between both this world and that one, though. A lot of strange serendipitous stuff has happened over the last year or so between me and this girl, so this has been a very, very interesting game for me to play.

-K

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowboy View Post
      Yes, that's because you are controlling the dream, expectations are control, hunches are expectations.

well, when it comes to shared dreams and dreaming with other souls and entities... your expectations aren't always met based on dream control. don't argue with me about this I know based on my experience.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      It happened again. Differently. Only 30-45 minutes ago.

It's been friggin COLD outside, so I wasn't face up, and my physical hands weren't "free." I was on my stomach, head to the side, arms folded slightly, legs slightly curled. As I was transitioning into sleep (WBTB), all of a sudden I could feel... no fucking joke... a TUGGING sensation which felt like... something was slowly dragging the coves off of me! In my half delirious state I thought, "WTF is there an animal in the room!?" The next thing I knew my legs were floating disconnected above my physical body... the rest of me soon followed.

I was in total darkness again... in the presence of someone else. I couldn't see who it was, I didn't want to try to speak, because last time I did that my physical mouth opened. I just sat there in darkness (no light ever came), for 30 seconds floating with this gentle being, whom I could feel. After about that period of time the sensations faded and I found my self desirous to "fall" into a tunnel. I slipped into a lucid dream afterwards and spoke with a representation of the girl I've assumed this has been the entire time. But I tend to create her in my lucid dream with my mind... unlike these other experiences (hands grabbing mine, NOW tugging at the feet!), which have completely caught me off guard.

I wasn't expecting that at all. I've never, EVER experienced anything like that before.

Just wanted to share.

-K

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      sounds lot like astral projection.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      Yeah. Check my dream journal for a more thorough account of my experiences last night.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      ...and again tonight. For the third time,

WBTB, I was lying in bed, disconnected quickly and easily this time... (30 mins or so), and I floated in darkness until i could feel her behind me. She had wrapped her arms around me as if she came up from behind me. I remember us holding each other, and me stroking her right arm over and over again. I wanted to make sure she was REAL. And yes... I could most certainly feel her. I tried hard to turn my self around in her arms, and I succeeded this time! (Last time I couldn't see any part of her, I could only feel her.) She looked different, with jet black hair (but I already knew you can't really expect your eyes to paint an image that reflects that that person looks like in real life. It doesn't work that way.) Everything was dark and it was still hard to see, but it was good enough for me to realize that it was a girl, and she WAS there with me. As soon as I could see her face, I called out her name... or rather, the name of the person who I was 99% sure this girl was. I said, "Ali."

She wasn't looking directly at me until I said that. Then she fixed her eyes on mine and gave me what was a slight puzzled/stunned look. Like... "What....?"

I froze in that moment. I was scared that I had been a fool... and how silly it would be if I was giving this girl a name that wasn't hers... if someone else had been coming to me this entire time.

I said it again, much more cautiously this time... "...Ali...?" And she smiled a big, happy smile and said... "Yes!!!"

I felt relief wash over me. Perhaps she didn't hear me the first time. Perhaps she wasn't expecting me to know her name... or perhaps she just wanted to make sure she had really heard me say what I did. I don't know.

We held each other a moment longer, and then I found my self lying back in my bed, with her on top of me. I kissed her (at least, the best I could with my limited control in that state), and then she was gone. I didn't think at the time about the location I wound up in as she left... but it was right where my body would have been on my bed. After she left I had a few experiences with sleep paralysis and other entities in my room. One of them was quite annoying, made a high pitched fluctuating sound, and wouldn't leave the area around my computer. I also saw a bunch of cat like creatures on the floor and as soon as I started playing with them with my hands, more and more showed up. They were cute and friendly.

I woke up all the way shortly after... all these images fresh in my mind. They don't compare to lucid dreams for me...which normally start as soon as I leave my room. These experiences... feel very different.

I can't believe the stunning progress I'm making with this.

...and if I'm making this all up in my head, I must be fucking insane as hell, because this girl has done something every time she comes to me that has caught me totally off guard.

I have a feeling my experiences are going to increase and become more vivid. It's happening virtually every night now in the twilight if I prepare for it.

-K
      Last edited by Ketsuyume; 11-28-2010 at 03:30 PM.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      wow cool!

...and if I'm making this all up in my head, I must be fucking insane as hell, because this girl has done something every time she comes to me that has caught me totally off guard.

This is exactly how I feel about Asuka.

Singapore
      Hi,
      i think ive met my twin flame in real life and from time to time i dream of her. But what i wanted to say was about how i meet her cos of Ketsuyume's descriptions. I also first start to feel a strange feeling like somebody is hugging me from behind. Then instead of rotate to see her i just concentrate on the feeling of the twin flame and then the dream changes and im with her elsewhere.

Otherwise in 'real' life is difficult with the twin flame. The main problem is the fear. Fear to lose that feeling through everyday life. Cos that connection is really deep, difficult to describe. Maybe the only thing which is easy to describe is that when we meet is like we're at home and when we separate is as we die. Painful thing.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      I've only experienced what I've described in this thread over the last three out of four nights. I've never had these experiences prior, so thanks for sharing your own experiences. I'm up for my WBTB... we'll see if she comes again tonight. The next time I see her I want to feel, with my hands, more of her face. Her cheek, nose, eyes, hair, etc... I am also going tor really zone in to how I'm feeling when I'm in her arms.

I understand what you mean about separation. I almost hate to say it, but since I started having this happening a few nights ago, it's all I can think about. I live the entire day just to have this twilight moment. I believe it's going to keep happening.

Good to know I'm not alone.

-K

Singapore
      Of course you are not alone
      Sooner or later you will have to try to detach even though its difficult. Otherwise you can get lost. Btw if you did not see i opened a thread about twin flame and dreaming. Check it out to see what is bothering my mind
      http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/dreami...ebirth-106970/

USA
      Why do soul mates always have black hair...

Anyway, your experience sounds pretty cool! Keep us updated!

Ironically, I was coming up with a random, unlikely scenario (something I like to do when I am in bed thinking), and in this scenario the main person in it was named Ali. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuyume View Post
      I must be fucking insane as hell
      You are, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

LD Count
      Lost Count
      Phoenix
      DJ Entries
      LOL this is doubly funny you bumped this cuz I was watching my friend play, "Aladdin" on the SNES like two hours ago. Ya know... Prince Ali. xD

Yeah, insanity seems about the best way to put it... I'll let ya know if I experience more.

-K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast