• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Like Tree16Likes

Thread: International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries

International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project

Description

A project that is designed to get fellow oneironauts to work together in order to achieve successful shared dreaming results in an organized way.

What Will Happen?
      I will post in my shared dreaming journal Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Journal - Dream Journals the dates and locations for when we will attempt to share dreams. Each time an attempt is carried out, participants will pm me their experiences, and I will post them in the shared dreaming journal as entries. In the shared dreaming journal info section, I will list all the participants, their info, and I will categorize them by timezone.

How to Join
      Post Your:
      -Real Name
      -Physical Description
      -Astral Description (if you know)
      -Frequency of Ld's
      -Timezone

Your name and info will then be added to the info section of the Shared Dreaming Journal, categorized by timezone.

Who Can Join
      Anyone is welcome to join, although I recommend you be able to lucid dream at least once a week.
      Skeptics are NOT welcome

Timezone Variations
      I will organize the list of participants by timezone. This way participants can see which other participants are in their timezone and who they should look out for in the dream. There is some people who believe that time makes no difference in the dream world, but it would still be convenient to do this anyways.

Skeptic Policy
      Please keep this thread free of argumentation or discussion regarding the existence of shared dreaming. There are PLENTY of other threads for that. If you do not believe in shared dreaming, that is your opinion, but those opinions are not welcome in this thread.

Goal
      To create a community of Oneironauts that can easily share dreams with one another and:
      -use shared dreaming for projects of exploration, humanitarianism, and adventure.
      -educate others in shared dreaming.
      -explore the dream and astral realm.

IOSDP Forum: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/

New Members Sign In: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/new-o...n-here-119284/

Welcome: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/welcome-iosdp-119283/

Results so far: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/results-119299/

Attempt Info and Participant List: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/attem...t-list-119285/

Everything Else: http://www.dreamviews.com/f144/
      Last edited by Jeff777; 08-14-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      If you are interested in participating please post in the Sign-Up Thread:
      -Your real name
      -Your physical description
      -Your astral description (if you know it)
      -Your frequency of ld's
      -Your timezone
      Last edited by Puffin; 07-30-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Casanova Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      -Phillip Biddulph
      - 5' 10" brown hair medium length, athletic, ~130 lbs, pale-ish skin, blue eyes, usually in a T-shirt and shorts/jeans
      - Possibly a blonde haired elf with pointed ears, and a robe. Eye color changes dependent on the mood, wielding a katana and a dagger
      - 1-2 a week
      - Eastern time zone. (Central during the summer)

Kitty says: "Achoo..!"

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by NonConformist View Post
      -Phillip Biddulph
      - 5' 10" brown hair medium length, athletic, ~130 lbs, pale-ish skin, blue eyes, usually in a T-shirt and shorts/jeans
      - Possibly a blonde haired elf with pointed ears, and a robe. Eye color changes dependent on the mood, wielding a katana and a dagger
      - 1-2 a week
      - Eastern time zone. (Central during the summer)
      Ok you're in NonConformist. And what time zone are you in right now?

C'mon guys we need more participants! This is not one of the random shared dreaming threads that end up failing. This will work and we will not give up.

ShadowBlade Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      69 Teehee
      New Zealand
      DJ Entries
      - Ivan (Preferably Vanya) Burduk
      - Quite short (150-160cm) Brown/Blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, about 55kg.
      - Don't know.
      - Hmm, I don't really have an average, cause I had a big semi dry spell gap, but I would say probably 1 LD every 1-2 weeks. :/
      - I'm in GMT +12. Live in New Zealand.

Would be nice to Dream Share with someone!
      DILD's: 54 | WILD's: 1 | DEILD's: 6

Max LD's in one night: 4

"Life is 10% what happens to me 90% how I react to it." - John C. Maxwell

"We are often find uncertainty more unpleasant
      than unpleasant certainty - at least if we look, we know."

"Failing to act, for fear of the risk,
      is no different than a living death."

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by NightSpy2 View Post
      - Ivan (Preferably Vanya) Burduk
      - Quite short (150-160cm) Brown/Blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, about 55kg.
      - Don't know.
      - Hmm, I don't really have an average, cause I had a big semi dry spell gap, but I would say probably 1 LD every 1-2 weeks. :/
      - I'm in GMT +12. Live in New Zealand.

Would be nice to Dream Share with someone!
      Thanks NightSpy! I'll put your information in asap. check in for updates but I'll also pm everyone when we have a set date for the first attempt.

Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      69 Teehee
      New Zealand
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Atras View Post
      Thanks NightSpy! I'll put your information in asap. check in for updates but I'll also pm everyone when we have a set date for the first attempt.
      K and just wondering, how are we going to 'attempt' it? Mantra? Or what?

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      K and just wondering, how are we going to 'attempt' it? Mantra? Or what?
      Through lucid dreams. We will get lucid, go to the specified location, look for the others, and if they arent there then set off a beacon there that I'll post the pic of tomorow. If you focus on the beacon when you are going to the location, there's more of a chance of entering the same dreamspace as others.

Casanova Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Currently I'm in GMT -6 (central) until July 21st. Then I'm in GMT -5

LD Count
      In a portobello mushroom
      DJ Entries
      Hey! I'd like to join, but i haven't been lucid for a long time now
      I'm working on recall
      but for when I can, i'll post my info

Conrad
      5'9'', 160lbs, short-medium brown hair, brown eyes
      tanned face, terrible farmer's tan
      LDF: n/a
      mountain time

and Atras, for the people who are going to be attempting, you might need to describe yourself too

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by neurosisfish View Post
      Hey! I'd like to join, but i haven't been lucid for a long time now
      I'm working on recall
      but for when I can, i'll post my info

Conrad
      5'9'', 160lbs, short-medium brown hair, brown eyes
      tanned face, terrible farmer's tan
      LDF: n/a
      mountain time

and Atras, for the people who are going to be attempting, you might need to describe yourself too
      Thanks, and I did describe myself, it's the first one in the shared dream journal.

LD Count
      on the mountain top
      DJ Entries
      Wana
      medium height black
      dont know
      1 per month
      gmt +4

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Texas
      DJ Entries
      Hello all. I'm interested in participating in this myself.

-Michael (To mention, I'm probably more likely to reply to Animus. I spend a large portion of my time in online games, and it doesn't help that my name is the most common in my generation...)
      -Brown hair, 5'-10", light blue eyes, medium build
      -1-2 a week (I'm semilucid most nights I sleep more than 8 hours, meaning I realize I can affect the world with my thoughts, but it doesn't fully click that it's a dream and I'm not bound by the story of it.)
      -Central Standard Time

And, yeah... I'm a bit of a lurker here. I'm around, most likely, just not too talkative on forums. *Dons tinfoil hat* They're after me...

LD Count
      on the mountain top
      DJ Entries
      Atras , do you believe that raven knight's power to sense peoples "energies" to know if they ae real or dc is possible for us and can we use aura sensing/seeing to know if ppl are real or Dream Characters ? I think that nomad knight and co are the team one of dream sharing and that we are team two ,correct me if i went too far

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by AnimusMessor179 View Post
      Hello all. I'm interested in participating in this myself.

-Michael (To mention, I'm probably more likely to reply to Animus. I spend a large portion of my time in online games, and it doesn't help that my name is the most common in my generation...)
      -Brown hair, 5'-10", light blue eyes, medium build
      -1-2 a week (I'm semilucid most nights I sleep more than 8 hours, meaning I realize I can affect the world with my thoughts, but it doesn't fully click that it's a dream and I'm not bound by the story of it.)
      -Central Standard Time

And, yeah... I'm a bit of a lurker here. I'm around, most likely, just not too talkative on forums. *Dons tinfoil hat* They're after me...
      Thanks, I'll add your info asap. Check for updates, and I'll pm everyone when I know a time and place too.

Quote Originally Posted by wana View Post
      Atras , do you believe that raven knight's power to sense peoples "energies" to know if they ae real or dc is possible for us and can we use aura sensing/seeing to know if ppl are real or Dream Characters ? I think that nomad knight and co are the team one of dream sharing and that we are team two ,correct me if i went too far
      Yes I do believe we can use that technique. And no you didn't go too far. If this is successful, we very well could be "team two".
      Last edited by zebrah; 07-17-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: what double post

Casanova Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I was talking about that in another post... But I don't think I got an answer. We were talking about what if your constantly sharing dreams, then I replied with "Well, how do you know who is a DC and who is a person?" Usually in my dreams I'm with a group of people, so maybe these are actually people, and not just DC's.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by NonConformist View Post
      I was talking about that in another post... But I don't think I got an answer. We were talking about what if your constantly sharing dreams, then I replied with "Well, how do you know who is a DC and who is a person?" Usually in my dreams I'm with a group of people, so maybe these are actually people, and not just DC's.

1.) Ignore them, if they don't dissapear when you ignore them then they are probably real.
      2.)If they have an aura, they're probably real.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      England
      I'd love to join but it's been a while since I've been able to lucid often. Though I'll post my info.. maybe when you guys become pros at shared dreaming you can find me

Ashley Wood
      About 5' 8, green eyes, short brown hair (lightly gelled into place, but not up), average build and weight for height, tend to wear casual shirt and jeans
      Not sure about my astral description, whenever I try looking at myself in dreams I get a very different image back
      When I'm not lazy and work on dream recall, I can do 1-2 per fortnight
      GMT + 0. But until end of October, I'm in BST which is GMT + 1.

I read somewhere that your personal area on the dreamplane is like a castle. You can only see other real people if you acknowledge and open your gates to allow them in.

Anyway I will try and LD more often and in the meantime, keep posting how it's going. Putting in the effort for better dream recall will be far easier to do if I know what I'm missing

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
      I'd love to join but it's been a while since I've been able to lucid often. Though I'll post my info.. maybe when you guys become pros at shared dreaming you can find me

Ashley Wood
      About 5' 8, green eyes, short brown hair (lightly gelled into place, but not up), average build and weight for height, tend to wear casual shirt and jeans
      Not sure about my astral description, whenever I try looking at myself in dreams I get a very different image back
      When I'm not lazy and work on dream recall, I can do 1-2 per fortnight
      GMT + 0. But until end of October, I'm in BST which is GMT + 1.

I read somewhere that your personal area on the dreamplane is like a castle. You can only see other real people if you acknowledge and open your gates to allow them in.

Anyway I will try and LD more often and in the meantime, keep posting how it's going. Putting in the effort for better dream recall will be far easier to do if I know what I'm missing
      Alright you're in. Get back to having lucids

DJ Entries
      -Your real name: Jacob
      -Your physical description: I have Brown hair, , brown eyes, and my skin is very white. I don't go outside very much XD
      -Your astral description (if you know it): I never appear as my 'real' body in dreams. I always look like this: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...aecoSketch.png
      -Your frequency of ld's: Very rare. Usually around once a month v_v
      -Your timezone:Eastern Time Zone, GMT/UTC - 5h.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Hey Everyone,
      We now have a time and location for the first shared dream attempt of the International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project.
      Date: night of July 5th/Morning of July 6th.
      Location: Chichen-Itza Mayan Pyramid. http://byronthurman.com/wp-content/u...ichen-itza.jpg
      I will PM this to everyone also.
      Make sure that you get to sleep appropriately that night and apply all proper techniques to get lucid. When you become lucid go to the pyramid. When you get there
      set a beacon that looks like this: Sincerely Beautiful Light | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
      When you are going to the Pyramid, look for this beacon, if its not there set it above the pyramid in the sky. This beacon will draw other participants to the correct
      dreamspace.
      If you know for sure that you will not be able to get lucid on that night, then try to incubate the dream by telling yourself to go that location as you fall asleep, and imagine the location.
      Although I recomend everyone try to get lucid.
      For People that do end up getting there, when you see someone else that you think is a participant, make sure they know they're dreaming, just in case they're non-lucid.
      Make sure you visit the shared dreaming journal for all the info: Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project - Dream Journals

Also please encourage others to join this project and put this page and the dream journal in your signature! It is never to late to join!!
      See you all there on the night of the 5th/morning of the 6th at the Chichen-Itza Mayan Pyramid.
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

LD Count
      1-FL 15-S
      Reading room 5-9
      DJ Entries
      I'm not verygood at lucid dreaming, but if by some miracle I do become lucid I will head for the temple

Good luck everyone boldly go where no dreamer has gone before!!!

LD Count
      69 Teehee
      New Zealand
      DJ Entries
      Wohoo! 1 more day left! Well, for me, as I'm 19hrs behind all of you's in America.
      Hope one of you guys will make me lucid!

Btw, is your dream body the same thing as your astral body? Or are they different?

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Wohoo! 1 more day left! Well, for me, as I'm 19hrs behind all of you's in America.
      Hope one of you guys will make me lucid!

Btw, is your dream body the same thing as your astral body? Or are they different?
      I believe theyre different. But I'm no expert. Also NightSpy2, try getting lucid on the 6th too cause that's when all of us will be lucid.

LD Count
      69 Teehee
      New Zealand
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Atras View Post
      I believe they're different. But I'm no expert.
      But do they look the same? Or completely different?

Yea ok ok. Haha

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast