• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 26 to 50 of 50
    Like Tree5Likes

    Thread: The Female Orgasm

    1. #26
      Il Buoиo Siиdяed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Gender
      Location
      иowheяe
      Posts
      3,846
      Likes
      390
      Talking about women and sex --> instant testoteroney arguments among pasty white internet shut-ins everywhere.

    2. #27
      Member SkA_DaRk_Che's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      244
      Likes
      48
      Quote Originally Posted by Siиdяed View Post
      Talking about women and sex --> instant testoteroney arguments among pasty white internet shut-ins everywhere.
      lmao

      I'm sigging this

      But truer words never have been spoken.
      Last edited by SkA_DaRk_Che; 01-29-2010 at 11:47 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Siиdяed View Post
      Talking about women and sex --> instant testoteroney arguments among pasty white internet shut-ins everywhere.

    3. #28
      khh
      khh is offline
      Remember Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      khh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      2,482
      Likes
      1309
      Scientists may not know what causes (edit: as in why it exists) the female orgasm, but here know is the keyword. You're hardly the first to launch a hypothesis.
      Last edited by khh; 01-29-2010 at 03:12 PM.
      April Ryan is my friend,
      Every sorrow she can mend.
      When i visit her dark realm,
      Does it simply overwhelm.

    4. #29
      Pistol Pete CanceledCzech's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      598
      Likes
      76
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
      Scientists may not know what causes (edit: as in why it exists) the female orgasm, but here know is the keyword. You're hardly the first to launch a hypothesis.
      Who? Me? I'm hardly the first to launch the hypothesis? Well, that's the whole god damn point. I surely fucking hope for my god damn scrotum that I am not the first one to say this. If I am, then fucking hell, science is broken.

      __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

    5. #30
      khh
      khh is offline
      Remember Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      khh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      2,482
      Likes
      1309
      Quote Originally Posted by CanceledCzech View Post
      Who? Me? I'm hardly the first to launch the hypothesis? Well, that's the whole god damn point. I surely fucking hope for my god damn scrotum that I am not the first one to say this. If I am, then fucking hell, science is broken.
      Well I've read about some hypothesis in a magazine from the 60s or something, so don't worry. You're not the first.
      April Ryan is my friend,
      Every sorrow she can mend.
      When i visit her dark realm,
      Does it simply overwhelm.

    6. #31
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2582
      DJ Entries
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by djinternet View Post
      A female orgasm = she squirts water out of where she urinates out of.

      Check out the words of Dr. O. of [Link deleted by Admin]
      =-=====

      A woman cannot fake an orgasm for
      the same reason a man can't fake his!

      A human man now has the visual tool (just like women) to know
      if the woman he's humping has cum or not. It is her squirting
      that tells a man if he has "done his job" or not. Just like a man
      ejaculating tells a woman if he has cum.

      The human male's orgasm is when he shoots sperm out of
      his cock and the human female's orgasm is when she
      squirts water out of her pissing hole.


      Wow, this guy cannot be serious.

    7. #32
      Pistol Pete CanceledCzech's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      598
      Likes
      76
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
      Well I've read about some hypothesis in a magazine from the 60s or something, so don't worry. You're not the first.
      Ok, thank god. My faith in science has been momentarily restored -- momentarily

      *shakes fist*

      __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

    8. #33
      infrequent poster, DC Desert Claw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Brisbane, Australia
      Posts
      775
      Likes
      59
      DJ Entries
      19
      so what I don't understand is why the template of a human is female - that doesn't make sense. is just because we all have nipples to begin with? we all start with a clitoris/penis, which technically is for males...

      so my hypothesis is - a female orgasm is the bi-product of the male orgasm.

      Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
      Scientists may not know what causes (edit: as in why it exists) the female orgasm, but here know is the keyword. You're hardly the first to launch a hypothesis.
      unfortunately, as we aren't scientists, hypothesising is all we can do... and its what we do best.

    9. #34
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1190
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by DeeryTheDeer View Post
      I still think CC's original explanation is the most logical. It's like scientists wondering why eating food is a pleasurable experience- because it ensures the perpetuation of the species by giving you fuel to survive. Endorphins are released in the brain whenever you do something that's basic for survival or procreation, so that you want to do more of it.

      How is that pseudo-sciencey?
      Our built-in instinct to reproduce is way beyond the level of orgasms. Even if we didn't have orgasms, we would still want to make babies. However, it does make some sense, what you can CC are saying.

      Keep in mind that everything that happens in natural selection is not due to isolated factors. Everything factors into every change in the genome, and thus it is entirely possible that what you and CC are saying and what I'm saying both played a part in humans actually having the ability to experience an orgasm.

      Quote Originally Posted by Soro
      hurp durp
      I see your point. As far as I know, the clitoris and the glans are, at the early stages of life, the same. Eventually, once the gender is decided, they develop into different organs. However, this doesn't have to suggest that it sprung out from female development. Maybe the glans/clitoris are so early developed, because they are very complex organs. This would mean though, that neither came first. They both came into existence at the same time.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    10. #35
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by CanceledCzech View Post
      A while ago, I read a few articles about how scientists could not explain why women experience orgasms during coitus.

      What a bunch of fuckin' idiots.
      Where did you read this..?

      I decided to make this thread a few minutes ago, as I was reminded of this. I sincerely hope that that those articles were wrong, like most news is, and that most scientists actually do have the capacity to overcome such a simple question. Anyway, just in case it is true, I have decided to let you all know my theory of how the female orgasm came to be:

      (This is also assuming that humans, or a distant humanoid ancestor evolved without the females of the species experiencing orgasms, just for simplicity's sake. Though if you switch the species in question with something even more distant, like fish or something, the overall idea remains pretty much the same)

      1. Female is born with gene that causes release of certain hormones and contractions of certain muscles during mating that are intensely pleasurable.
      All kinds of androgens are present in all kinds of sexes. In other words, estrogen is in males, testosterone is in males, and all other hormones are found in both sexes. There is no exclusive hormone.

      2. Because of this, the female is more willing to mate and seeks out more partners, thus having more children, and wanting to go about the whole process, as opposed to her counterparts who may or not be less reluctant do to the lack of arousal/whatever.
      Wait.. are you saying that some females are naturally born to be sluts because they orgasm better..?

      3. Female gives birth to many children who have this 'female-orgasm' gene, and because of the nature of the gene, she out breeds her competitors and the gene conquers the human gene pool.
      There's no such thing as a "female-orgasm gene".

      Seriously, was that so fuckin' hard? God dammit science, you disappoint me sometimes.
      Here is some enlightenment from science for you;

      What the Female Orgasm is For

      "...orgasm is an adaptation for manipulating the outcome of sperm competition resulting from facultative polyandry."
      + http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...92f19012dbb815

      "Orgasms that climaxed at any time between 1 min before the male ejaculated up to 45 min after led to a high level of sperm retention. lack of climax or a climax more than 1 min before the male ejaculated led to a low level of sperm retention.
      ...
      It is argued that orgasms generate a blow-suck mechanism that takes the contents of the upper vagina into the cervix. These contents include sperm and seminal fluid if present.."

      + http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/g...maleOrgasm.pdf

      Just in case it is mentioned;
      "These data suggest the pubococcygeus muscle plays an important part in the pathophysiology of female orgasm."
      + http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/468760

      There you are. I hope the real science helps quell your disappointment.

      ~

    11. #36
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1190
      DJ Entries
      1
      Ah, very nice O'nus. I've never looked into the matter, so I just took his word for it and suggested my little theory. What you say there sounds even more likely.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    12. #37
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      709
      Quote Originally Posted by Soros View Post
      Marvo contended that the reason females have the orgasm is because males do. I argue that while we, as in males, receive female characteristics like nipples and breast tissue (see my post), females cannot receive male characteristics in the same manner because male parts are developed later while female parts are like the template for a human therefore it is logical that we inheret some of their characteristics while it is not logical that it would go the other way around.
      That isn't true at all. You are assuming that we all grow as females, then we add extra male parts afterwards. Which is silly. The truth is we start as the same the diverge into our seperate gender. Which is why we all share the same parts.

      The nerve endings in a male turns into the penis, and in a woman they form into the clitoris. If you ever seen a picture of the full clitoris(which is mostly inside the body), you would see it looks exactly like a penis. So woman have a penis, if you rub it they have an orgasm. Is that really so complex?

      Why do men have an orgasm? So that when they find a proper mate and begin sexual intercourse, they will ejaculate.

    13. #38
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      That isn't true at all. You are assuming that we all grow as females, then we add extra male parts afterwards. Which is silly. The truth is we start as the same the diverge into our seperate gender. Which is why we all share the same parts.
      "In mammals, males have XY chromosomes and females XX. The new research shows that another gene is responsible for switching women into men.
      If the FOXL2 is switched on then the body grows ovaries, switched off and they are replaced by testicles."

      + http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...ists-find.html

      Just thought I'd add that.

      ~

    14. #39
      the life to live. Rozzy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Gender
      Location
      colorado
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by CanceledCzech View Post
      .

      2. Because of this, the female is more willing to mate and seeks out more partners, thus having more children, and wanting to go about the whole process, as opposed to her counterparts who may or not be less reluctant do to the lack of arousal/whatever.
      huh? Woman are for the most part monogamous... they want to find a strong mate with good genes to reproduce. not multiple men. I think you are thinking of the animal kingdom...

      Quote Originally Posted by hellohihello View Post
      The G-spot doesn't exist
      no.. you just haven't found it.

      btw, women can squirt, but it doesn't neccessaily mean that's when they orgasm. some women just.. how do i put it... they just have a umm.. "flow" "stream" of "wetness" come out... lmao that was hard to word. anyways, so if a woman does not squirt, it does not mean she didn't orgasm. I would know. I am a woman. and I know that women are very different. even when it comes to clitoris sizes.. lips.. such things. so yeah.

      and woman climax because if we didn't, we would be having sex with men. we would only have sex enough to get pregnant and then we'd stop. i think that's pretty simple.
      War never solved anything... except slavery, oppression, genocide, communism, fascism, and nazism
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
      Feel free to help yourself to all the GTFO you can stuff in your pockets as you're walking out the door
      [CarmineEternity] 4:54 pm: I LOVE ANA
      Quote Originally Posted by NeoSioType View Post
      The reason people don't like questioning their beliefs is because it threatens their inner security. People have a habit of looking for what only comforts them.

    15. #40
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
      huh? Woman are for the most part monogamous... they want to find a strong mate with good genes to reproduce. not multiple men. I think you are thinking of the animal kingdom...
      Animals (including humans) are monogamous, but for the most part polygamous. This is simply fact from how much time it is taken to court juxtaposed to divorce and marriage rates.

      Not denigrating women or monogamy, just that monogamy is a lucky incident that we aim for. In the meantime, we are more than likely being polygamous. I mean this as in a, less than three month relationship is likely under scrutiny and easily dropped for a new attractive mate.

      no.. you just haven't found it.
      True.. there are multiple "spots" for a female. More than a male.

      and woman climax because if we didn't, we would be having sex with men. we would only have sex enough to get pregnant and then we'd stop. i think that's pretty simple.
      What..?

      Are you saying that women only have sex with men to get pregnant?

      Are you also implying that women only have pleasurable sex with females..?

      Trolling..?

      ~

    16. #41
      q t pi
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      LD Count
      90009
      Gender
      Location
      Paraguay
      Posts
      1,897
      Likes
      24
      DJ Entries
      5
      Well that's what super smart people in lab coats said.. but they probably don't have lady friends.
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

    17. #42
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by hellohihello View Post
      Well that's what super smart people in lab coats said.. but they probably don't have lady friends.
      I have a beautiful lady friend!



      ..see what I did there?

      ~

    18. #43
      q t pi
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      LD Count
      90009
      Gender
      Location
      Paraguay
      Posts
      1,897
      Likes
      24
      DJ Entries
      5
      Hey mr super smart person in a lab coat with a lady friend. I think phillip defranco told me that
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

    19. #44
      Member Specialis Sapientia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      LD Count
      150
      Gender
      Location
      Copenhagen, Denmark
      Posts
      840
      Likes
      20
      Quote Originally Posted by hellohihello View Post
      Well that's what super smart people in lab coats said.. but they probably don't have lady friends.
      Listen to the what super super smart people in lab coats says..

      http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...-g-spot-study/
      The wise ones fashioned speech with their thought, sifting it as grain is sifted through a sieve. ~ Buddha

    20. #45
      the life to live. Rozzy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Gender
      Location
      colorado
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by O'nus View Post
      Animals (including humans) are monogamous, but for the most part polygamous. This is simply fact from how much time it is taken to court juxtaposed to divorce and marriage rates.

      Not denigrating women or monogamy, just that monogamy is a lucky incident that we aim for. In the meantime, we are more than likely being polygamous. I mean this as in a, less than three month relationship is likely under scrutiny and easily dropped for a new attractive mate.



      True.. there are multiple "spots" for a female. More than a male.



      What..?

      Are you saying that women only have sex with men to get pregnant?

      Are you also implying that women only have pleasurable sex with females..?

      Trolling..?

      ~

      lmao what i meant was if women didn't find sex with men pleasureable, or sex in general pleasureable we'd only have it to populate the earth but it would be a inconvenience, and when women and men have sex, a special hormone is created to make them more attached, the more you sleep around the easier it is to do it, the less you sleep around the easier it is to get hurt.
      War never solved anything... except slavery, oppression, genocide, communism, fascism, and nazism
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
      Feel free to help yourself to all the GTFO you can stuff in your pockets as you're walking out the door
      [CarmineEternity] 4:54 pm: I LOVE ANA
      Quote Originally Posted by NeoSioType View Post
      The reason people don't like questioning their beliefs is because it threatens their inner security. People have a habit of looking for what only comforts them.

    21. #46
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
      lmao what i meant was if women didn't find sex with men pleasureable, or sex in general pleasureable we'd only have it to populate the earth but it would be a inconvenience, and when women and men have sex, a special hormone is created to make them more attached, the more you sleep around the easier it is to do it, the less you sleep around the easier it is to get hurt.
      Ohh ok. I do believe you're talking about oxytocin.

      Good to mention it.

      ~

    22. #47
      the life to live. Rozzy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Gender
      Location
      colorado
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      17
      ^ lol yeah.
      War never solved anything... except slavery, oppression, genocide, communism, fascism, and nazism
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
      Feel free to help yourself to all the GTFO you can stuff in your pockets as you're walking out the door
      [CarmineEternity] 4:54 pm: I LOVE ANA
      Quote Originally Posted by NeoSioType View Post
      The reason people don't like questioning their beliefs is because it threatens their inner security. People have a habit of looking for what only comforts them.

    23. #48
      Drowning in Dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_8B0000'>Zhaylin</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      Gender
      Location
      Central West Virginia, USA
      Posts
      5,767
      Likes
      4703
      DJ Entries
      199
      Ummm... women can't fake an orgasm?
      Apparently, you've never slept with me
      I find sex pleasurable and the action of intercourse causes it's own lubricant if you have a partner whose not a barbarian.

      I haven't had an orgasm, through intercourse, for years. Blame it on medication. It sucks, but oh well. My hubby has no idea because I prefer him not knowing. He's a superb lover, but failing damages the male ego after so many times.

      As for why we do (or are supposed to), I could care less lol. Scientists never fail to come up with one theory or another and I can't keep up with them all

    24. #49
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      709
      It is a shame when woman fake an orgasm. They think they are doing it for their husband or boyfriend, but really they are just cheating them. Most guys are pretty understandable, and would be more than happy to take the extra steps needed to help their partner have an orgasm.

    25. #50
      the life to live. Rozzy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Gender
      Location
      colorado
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      17
      ^ agreed. < i just liked the new panic smiley thingy so decideed to incorparate it in somehow...
      War never solved anything... except slavery, oppression, genocide, communism, fascism, and nazism
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
      Feel free to help yourself to all the GTFO you can stuff in your pockets as you're walking out the door
      [CarmineEternity] 4:54 pm: I LOVE ANA
      Quote Originally Posted by NeoSioType View Post
      The reason people don't like questioning their beliefs is because it threatens their inner security. People have a habit of looking for what only comforts them.

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •