• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Blue Sky Mind

    1. #1
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Austin, Texas, United States
      Posts
      375
      Likes
      38
      DJ Entries
      3

      Blue Sky Mind

      All things are of impermanence and change by their very nature of beingness. Change is the spice and the variety and the beauty and the ever-oscillating and ever-wondressness, and newness of life at any and each and every moment. Otherwise, we would bore ourselves to death.

      And yet! Each sentient creature has a "core-central" so to speak.

      Eha!! "Corecentral!" I revolve around you and you revolve around me, but neither of us loses our core-central, so we each retain our freedom of will, and in this way we each give meaning to ourselves and to one-another!


      Now, to take this further, I do have the power to assign any meanings I wish to assign to you and that will vary according to my wishes of the moment at the time, and you have do have the ability to move your Ap* around (if you want to use that vernacular), and I will change my perceptions and meaning assignments around accordingly.

      Everything, everyone
      is always in the dance.
      It's a sort of ever-lasting
      multicultural, never ending romance!


      *Ap, is short for "Assemblage point" which means the ability to change attitudes and perceptions, and create quantum internal paradigm shifts at will.

    2. #2
      Member MatthewOlson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      49
      Likes
      6
      DJ Entries
      10
      So...
      Consciously, you apply meaning according to your wishes, those wishes determined by what you see in others, and how their programming is compatible with yours?

      Do the electrons around your atom sync with the electrons around mine? If so,... then quite a molecule we are!

    3. #3
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Austin, Texas, United States
      Posts
      375
      Likes
      38
      DJ Entries
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOlson View Post
      So...
      Consciously, you apply meaning according to your wishes, those wishes determined by what you see in others, and how their programming is compatible with yours?

      Do the electrons around your atom sync with the electrons around mine? If so,... then quite a molecule we are!
      Well, that's quite a way of putting it, but it does seem to make sense. Are you taking Chemistry? Remember though, that modern physics thinks that only 5% of the Universe is chemical and the other 95% is made of dark energy (70%) and dark matter (25) --

      Hey, how are things in dear old Minneapolis? I used to live in Minnetonka (just a bit west) and I really loved it there. Now because of a job offer (long story) I am close to Austin Texas. Been over 100 degrees for 40 some days, no rain, and no relief in sight!

    4. #4
      Member MatthewOlson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      49
      Likes
      6
      DJ Entries
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
      Well, that's quite a way of putting it, but it does seem to make sense. Are you taking Chemistry? Remember though, that modern physics thinks that only 5% of the Universe is chemical and the other 95% is made of dark energy (70%) and dark matter (25) --

      Hey, how are things in dear old Minneapolis? I used to live in Minnetonka (just a bit west) and I really loved it there. Now because of a job offer (long story) I am close to Austin Texas. Been over 100 degrees for 40 some days, no rain, and no relief in sight!

      Lol. I meant it in quite the metaphorical fashion. ...
      Though, I've always viewed consciousness in a more computer software metaphor. ^_^ ... Your reality truly is an Operating System!

      Windows Mayflow V2.1
      ... with a Blue Sky Mind 4.0 CPU running at 4 or more dimensions of reality!
      ... compatible with DreamViews Suite 2011
      ... built in with full 'Core-Centric' freedom.
      ... and an easily programmable AP interface!

      XD XD XD

      Oh! ... and I had no idea you used to live in Minnetonka! Thats amazing! ... Minneapolis has been extremely humid lately, and we just had two storm cells come in and tear some trees apart. Plenty of rain, and hot, muggy weather. ... I'm not sure how well I would survive down in Texas. I'm pretty tolerant to almost every kind of weather,... but I am a bit of a ginger, and I imagine I have plenty of sunburn to worry about. XD


    5. #5
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Austin, Texas, United States
      Posts
      375
      Likes
      38
      DJ Entries
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOlson View Post

      Lol. I meant it in quite the metaphorical fashion. ...
      Though, I've always viewed consciousness in a more computer software metaphor. ^_^ ... Your reality truly is an Operating System!

      Windows Mayflow V2.1
      ... with a Blue Sky Mind 4.0 CPU running at 4 or more dimensions of reality!
      ... compatible with DreamViews Suite 2011
      ... built in with full 'Core-Centric' freedom.
      ... and an easily programmable AP interface!

      XD XD XD

      Oh! ... and I had no idea you used to live in Minnetonka! Thats amazing! ... Minneapolis has been extremely humid lately, and we just had two storm cells come in and tear some trees apart. Plenty of rain, and hot, muggy weather. ... I'm not sure how well I would survive down in Texas. I'm pretty tolerant to almost every kind of weather,... but I am a bit of a ginger, and I imagine I have plenty of sunburn to worry about. XD

      I do not ever take anything ever completely literally. There are always metaphors and nuances to everything and those lovely double entendres as well.

      The operating system you so vividly describe is something I like. Like any software, it needs the hardware system to work with, but a good software writer should be able to work with what hardware is available and a good hardware technician or Engineer cannot be a good hardware engineer or tech without understanding the underlying the software.

    6. #6
      Your friendly naga Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Lseadragon's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      The funny farm, Chalfont...
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      58
      DJ Entries
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
      All things are of impermanence and change by their very nature of beingness. Change is the spice and the variety and the beauty and the ever-oscillating and ever-wondressness, and newness of life at any and each and every moment. Otherwise, we would bore ourselves to death.

      And yet! Each sentient creature has a "core-central" so to speak.

      Eha!! "Corecentral!" I revolve around you and you revolve around me, but neither of us loses our core-central, so we each retain our freedom of will, and in this way we each give meaning to ourselves and to one-another!


      Now, to take this further, I do have the power to assign any meanings I wish to assign to you and that will vary according to my wishes of the moment at the time, and you have do have the ability to move your Ap* around (if you want to use that vernacular), and I will change my perceptions and meaning assignments around accordingly.

      Everything, everyone
      is always in the dance.
      It's a sort of ever-lasting
      multicultural, never ending romance!


      *Ap, is short for "Assemblage point" which means the ability to change attitudes and perceptions, and create quantum internal paradigm shifts at will.
      Hi! What's your point?
      Quote Originally Posted by Taosaur
      How are we not a forklift? All that contraction and elongation to raise and lower objects...

    7. #7
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Austin, Texas, United States
      Posts
      375
      Likes
      38
      DJ Entries
      3
      My point about what? I'm not sure I have points. If everything is a circle, everything is pointless. Or... is it?

    8. #8
      Your friendly naga Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Lseadragon's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      The funny farm, Chalfont...
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      58
      DJ Entries
      9
      Well no. What I meant was to say what is this thread about specifically? I was unable to discern an exact topic.
      Quote Originally Posted by Taosaur
      How are we not a forklift? All that contraction and elongation to raise and lower objects...

    Similar Threads

    1. Spirituality in my eyes. part 1 open mind vs closed mind.
      By Jabrol2001 in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:17 PM
    2. This Might Seem Out of the Blue
      By Out of the Blue in forum Dream Journal Archive
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
    3. The Blue Method
      By Blueman18 in forum Induction Techniques
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:57 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •