• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 16 of 16
    Like Tree6Likes
    • 2 Post By Original Poster
    • 2 Post By shadowofwind
    • 1 Post By Chimpertainment
    • 1 Post By Sageous

    Thread: URGENNT! This man is my soulmate/twin soul??????????????

    1. #1
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      3
      Likes
      0

      URGENNT! This man is my soulmate/twin soul??????????????

      This is really long but this is what has been happening. we are not together physically at the moment
      I ll explain this year wise
      In 2003 i was 12 years old and while i was asleep i heard a voice the voice of some people addressing something very significant about him.I might have seen him very faintly but i didn't see his face or anything. This significant thing actually happened in 2004 but i heard in 2003.
      I did not hear of him again till 2008 nor i knew who he was but i did remember what the voices said about him all throughout the years.
      In 2008 31st March i saw him coming down the rampway and i immediately recognized him as the person whom i heard about about. And then the people at his workplace said the same significant accomplishment i heard several years ago.
      I was immediately attracted to him but i was just a admiration because of the way he looked and his talents because he is 11 years older to me. I was 16 that time and he was 27.
      I felt a very strong bond with him since day one. I could relate a lot to him. I don't know why but i felt very close to him as if i already knew him. I felt we must have been siblings in the past life but I did not pay much attention to him because i thought he was way too old to be even thought about. I only admired him for what he presented himself as.This wen on till 2009 till my feelings were just admiration.
      I had two boyfriends but i had very unexpected break ups. I fancied another guy but he found a girlfriend and all this began ever since this man came in my life.
      I had a lot of expectations from him and he stood on them which made me admire him more. I was awaiting the results of my final exams (May 2009) and i still remember fondly that i had put up his picture on my computer as my lucky charm and i did come out with flying colors. And he was excelling in his job.
      But in early 2010 (Jan- Mid March) i totally forgot about him since i got new boyfriend. But in just 2 months again something happened my boyfriend broke up with me and then in April i suddenly began developing feelings for this man.
      Whenever i would close my eyes i would see his face his actions which bothered me a lot. I constantly told myself what is he doing in my mind but those feelings refused to go. I constantly battled against my feelings but failed. Ultimately i had to accept that i had developed feelings for him. I did not want to because of our age gap that we lived continents apart but i lost the battle. I tried many times to remove his feelings but it failed.



      So it continued until a strange thing happened on 4th January 2011. I had my pre board exams and i read a few of my messages of my ex bf which made me upset i thought he was better than this man younger not attached. I compared him and felt bad. Moments later when i tried to think about his man he refused to show up. I tried so hard to remember his face but no avail. I spent two days in misery feeling extremely upset as if someone had died not even even looking at his photos helped.
      Finally i prayed to him sincerely to forgive me for comparing him with my jerk of an ex and to please come back. Slowly i could see him but very faintly. The next day i felt a lot better and when i went for a shower jet black water came out of my hair as if i had not washed it for years! though i shampoo each day! And after that he was back in my head and i was cheerful again
      My affections grew and 4th May 2011 again i had a vision while i was asleep in which i saw him celebrating with a blond. I checked and found out that He had received a huge boost from his company on 3rd May and was involved with a blond at his work.
      Then again on 19h july 2011 i strongly felt that he had go somewhere and i should check and exactly he had visited a radio station on 18th july
      He was sporting a beard and i loved him in that look but all of a sudden he shaved it off. When i saw him shaved i was upset and secretly hoped that he grows it again and he did grow it again.
      In November 2011 my mom got this box from the market which had his full name imprinted on it. I was shocked I couldn't believe it. His full name and initials on it! I still have the box and it still amazes me. His name is uncommon nobody knows him but how it was imprinted on the box is a mystery.
      In December 2011 he took a break from work but i had a dream in which i saw some articles stating sidelined from the company's biggest bash and the earliest reports about his break was exactly what i dreamt about.
      Till Feb 2012 everything was quiet. Nothing happened only one worry. I wanted him to attend the biggest bash alone.
      In March i had a strange sensation. I was asleep but i felt as if someone was having sexual intercourse with me. I felt that sensation of having a deep penetration twice and then i woke up with the fear that i might get pregnant. I knew i wouldn't get pregnant but i was scared .He stopped but i felt the sensation of the penetration inside me throughout the day.


      As i wanted he attended all of his parties of the bash alone. I saw him in suits with the beard and he made my day.
      But once again in April i had this vision of him on top of me having sex with me. He had his clothes on but again i felt the soreness throughout the day.
      In June i logged on twitter to write something to him an advice which he needed dearly. The day i wrote to him he logged in too and what advice i gave him he did pay attention to it.

      I did have some of his dreams but i don't remember them since i am very stressed due to other things.
      But the level of love affection and care is way too strong. I get a tingling sensation or goosebumps when i see him smile. Its like my heart will bust out. I just cannot explain.

      I am only mentioning the things which are on surface because if i talk about all those things which happened then my post will become too long. This is just the superficial stuff.
      You all my twin soul/soul mate story as mentioned in my other posts here
      But he does a certain things which makes me feel as if he can read my mind. I never express my thoughts or wishes to him but he seems to know what i think.

      Here are a few examples=
      The company he works in hosted the biggest bash of the year. The next day was his birthday. And my TF. was sporting a light beard.. He looks very nice in it and i wanted to see him in a suit with this look. But every year he attended the party with a guy i really dislike.
      I was a bit put off that he ll attend that function with that guy again but i did not tell him. And surprisingly he attended all the parties alone.
      He attended every party happily and was very happy throughout.

      Then once he removed his beard, I was a bit upset but didnt tell him and wanted that look again and he grew it again.
      TF has a different sort of look and personality and a mohawk did not suit him. I did not tell him because i knew he would be hurt but in a week he removed that mohawk

      Secondly my TF had to attend an event. He was beardless for two months but last year he attended the same event in the beard and i was thinking that last year he had his beard, wish he grew it again, but this time hes clean shaved but I love him so i was okay with it. But this time my TF grew his beard for the event again. I was like how do you thats what i wanted?!!
      Another thing, that my TF has the habit of bragging things, like sometimes lying about things which are not reality on twitter. He was doing too much of it and I was getting really irritated and under a different name i snapped at him though politely to stop those antics and now i see that he doesnt respond or say anything on his own, unless hes asked by his followers, hes not saying anything much and talks about different things.
      How did he know that it was me who wrote that to him? On the same day he logged in too, the day i wrote that to him.

      I also hoped to see him wear sunglasses on his beard look because i had never seen him wear sunglasses with his beard look and he wore sunglasses on the beard look too at a public event.

      I have never voiced my wishes to him as we are physically not together ever So how does he know what i want????

      Whats going on? And will we reunite if hes my beloved TF or SM?

    2. #2
      Lucid Shaman mcwillis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      1,470
      Likes
      458
      DJ Entries
      3
      I would ask Rev. Cassandra Annaya who you can contact at circle-of-light.com

      She, and the angels Metatron, Uriel and Yannie, will give you the answers that you seek. I have consulted Cassandra and the angels she communes with for a number of years and she is the without doubt the best psychic I have ever consulted. You will not be disappointed, even if you do not like the answers you receive.

      Please click on the links below, more techniques under investigation to come soon...


    3. #3
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      3
      Likes
      0
      Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss reply

    4. #4
      Lucid Shaman mcwillis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      1,470
      Likes
      458
      DJ Entries
      3
      You probably won't get an answer to your question on this forum as there probably isn't anyone who is qualified enough to get the answer that you seek. If my lucid dreaming skills were at a particular level I would have sent you a private message and been able to get the answer that you seek. I don't have those skills as of yet, so, I gave you the next best option that I think you have, which is to contact Reverand Anaya above as she is qualified to get you the answers that you seek.

      Please click on the links below, more techniques under investigation to come soon...


    5. #5
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      I find the amount of question marks in the thread title alarming.

      Coincidence don't mean someone is your soulmate. Don't get attached to the idea. It's a trap to make love feel guaranteed when the only guaranteed love is self-love. Everything else takes risk and work. I suggest you thank your experiences for the lesson and let it go. Love yourself, primarily. If things are meant to unfold in your favor, they will, but needing things to be a certain way will not make them that way.
      nina and sivason like this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    6. #6
      Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      179
      Gender
      Location
      Lethbridge, alberta
      Posts
      4,663
      Likes
      1058
      DJ Entries
      471
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      I find the amount of question marks in the thread title alarming.

      Coincidence don't mean someone is your soulmate. Don't get attached to the idea. It's a trap to make love feel guaranteed when the only guaranteed love is self-love. Everything else takes risk and work. I suggest you thank your experiences for the lesson and let it go. Love yourself, primarily. If things are meant to unfold in your favor, they will, but needing things to be a certain way will not make them that way.
      I would Actually have to disagree. I've read numerous books on past lives, life in between lives etc. Many many many, people have experienced Strange coincidences around getting a job, or meeting the person they will marry.

      A man I used to work with, who is a christian BTW, found and met his longterm wife going on 20 years now, based on waking visions he had of her before he met her.

      Another account I've read, where a boy kept seeing the same set of images in magazines and TV etc about his ideal mate. when older He followed a bus with a picture of that type of woman on there and wound up at a hospital, at the hosptial he met a woman exactly like that and married her later on.

      Just because You or I have had bad experiences with this in the past doesn't mean, that everyone is akin to the same rule. There is always chaos factors, just because your ready to meet the person does not mean they are ready to. The timing might be off. anything could make it go wrong. But at the same time many people Do in fact experience this phenomenon around "Soul Mates." I'd say there is no concreete way to REALLY KNOW. there fore you don't really have any right to tell anyone that coincidence and synchronicity doesn't mean anything around 2 people meeting. It could mean something. What if two people decide to bring meaning to it and live by that? is it wrong? Is it wrong if they don't? Even God gives us the free will to fuck it up.

      and to the above poster. Everyone has more that one Soul mate. if that one doesn't work out, best move on and attract a new one. Trust me when I say that I know how hard it is. You'll get there eventually.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

    7. #7
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      That's irrelevant. I am not claiming that this is definitely not an instance of soulmates. I am arguing that believing in so is a trap, an excuse to cling to somebody. I am arguing that everyone, including the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, must be let go.

      And I am arguing this even when the "crush" I've had for a girl has brought on nearly vomitous panic attacks. Even when it's that clear he or she is your soul mate, you must still love yourself and never use the concept of a "soul mate" as an excuse.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    8. #8
      Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      179
      Gender
      Location
      Lethbridge, alberta
      Posts
      4,663
      Likes
      1058
      DJ Entries
      471
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      That's irrelevant. I am not claiming that this is definitely not an instance of soulmates. I am arguing that believing in so is a trap, an excuse to cling to somebody. I am arguing that everyone, including the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, must be let go.

      And I am arguing this even when the "crush" I've had for a girl has brought on nearly vomitous panic attacks. Even when it's that clear he or she is your soul mate, you must still love yourself and never use the concept of a "soul mate" as an excuse.
      That seems lame. Just because you believe you need to let go of that idea doesn't mean that everyone else should. Everyone is different. These cases do work for some people.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

    9. #9
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      You're still not understanding my argument. You don't need to stop believing in soul mates. Merely stop attaching your happiness to another human being. Free the person from the conditions you've laid upon them, and depend on yourself for happiness. Self Love. If Soul mates serve any purpose it is to teach us how to love ourselves because the experience is usually so breath taking that we have to love ourselves to get through it.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    10. #10
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      3
      Likes
      0
      Man of shred, could you please answer in my context? what you feel?

    11. #11
      Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      179
      Gender
      Location
      Lethbridge, alberta
      Posts
      4,663
      Likes
      1058
      DJ Entries
      471
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      You're still not understanding my argument. You don't need to stop believing in soul mates. Merely stop attaching your happiness to another human being. Free the person from the conditions you've laid upon them, and depend on yourself for happiness. Self Love. If Soul mates serve any purpose it is to teach us how to love ourselves because the experience is usually so breath taking that we have to love ourselves to get through it.

      I'm still NEVER going to agree with your argument. Many other people do find happiness in one another. I've seen successful relationships and marriages happen. Many,( a lucky few actually). Do find happiness with one another, of course everybody has their own demons that they must must face to learn how to love themselves and one another. Your philosophy just seems pretty cold and bleak to me, and I'm just not attracted to it at all. In my observations, a lot of people do a lot better at facing fears, learning to love themselves, through growth in relationships, or they have some support of family, friends, lovers etc. To be honest... Learning and facing certain things alone REALLY STINKS!

      I've already done loads of work on myself, figuring out who i am, learning to love myself etc. I've accomplished certain things that I am proud of already. Still, I feel something lacking in my life... I've never been in a long lasting relationship. So ... Since I've never really had one how am I just supposed to take your word for it? I've always been one to figure things out for myself. So far the journey has yielded it's own rewards. Yeah I do love myself, I believe i am talented and can succeed. However I just very deeply feel that I'm not meant to keep it all to myself and be selfish. There is a certain satisfaction in giving. There's nothing wrong with receiving either.

      What's wrong with getting some happiness from yourself, and another human being? What is wrong with striking a balance between the two? Isn't that a worthy challenge in itself? Like I've said. I've been there with loving myself I still feel a profound lacking. And please don't say that I don't truly love myself or I would not seek a relationship with someone else. You don't know me really. It seems like you are on an entirely different path than I am. I extremely disagree with your argument. I know myself far better than you do. You can talk until your blue in the face, but I'll never see it your way. and likewise. So I think it best, you leave me alone.

      Poppy.... I've read your post. Some of it I can relate to. A lot of it I have trouble discerning whether you've actually met this man or not... (your post is also slightly creepy) Have you ever talked to him?
      I feel that you should try to just tell him the truth. and stop relying on dreams. Yes I've had prophetic dreams about people too. But they aren't always accurate. Do your best to salvage any relationship with him. if it won't work. Let him go. Next time don't let an age gap thing get in the way. Google: successful age gap relationships, and start reading.

      if not you should really just move one. Twin flames and soul mates help you face certain fears. If you really believe in past lives, then you obviously have more than one "soul mate" for lack of a better term. So do your stuff to let it go, You can always attract another one, with more mind boggling fear facing, and perhaps rewarding experiences. Maybe do it right next time. Best of luck to you.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

    12. #12
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      1
      Likes
      0
      You know, sometimes I wish there were no such thing as soulmates...but its true, want to know why? Because I met my soulmate a year ago...I seriously thought I was obsessed with this person but I realized I'm not..in order for you to actually believe they're real, you have to encounter your own...I feel like this is a blessing and curse...I cut off all contact with this person..and for months I've been trying to get over him but when I do I suffer and start seeing visions of him, when I think I've gotten over him I dream of him. I always ask God why me? And I always end up seeing him which makes it hard to get over him. 'm not obsessed with him..I literally cut him out of my life but that dosent work at all, I'm in the processes of trying to accept that he's my soulmate he's my divine connection and cry because my heart hurts, so I asked God who is this person to me? God spoke to me through prayer and showed me a verse in Genesis and it linked to adam and eve, I honeslty got scared but this person makes me look at life different..I felt like my whole life changed everysince I first layed eyes on him.

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      shadowofwind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,549
      Likes
      1085
      A problem with the 'soulmate' thought is it implies that a particular love relationship is 'meant to be'. Very often it is not. That feeling of entitlement can be quite destructive. The experience of meaningful coincidences, even miracles, does not change this. Those events occur if one or both people are prone to such things, and if there is an intersection of their aims. For this to happen that intersection doesn't have to be honest, or workable, or necessarily even very deep. A person who has a knack for stimulating these experiences in other people can manipulate and abuse people mercilessly. Or if you're one of those people, you can hurt yourself that way. Broken hearts do not heal quickly. And sometimes they don't really heal at all. I'm not saying don't love, and I'm not suggesting that providence doesn't favor some relationships over others. I'm just saying that people usually far underestimate the extent to which this 'soul mate' feeling can be misleading, that relationships that seem that way are very often doomed and wrong from the start.

      I think that loving other people is at least as important as loving ourselves, notwithstanding that we can hurt other people and that other people can hurt us. With that qualification I agree with Original Poster.

      Nina, when you're obsessively in love with someone else, that is like Adam and Eve. The person reminds you of the other, hidden side of yourself. I completely believe that God said you and that person are like Adam and Eve. But I don't think it follows at all that the other person is your 'soul mate'.

      The other person needs some freedom to decide who they will love in life. And you need some freedom to step away from someone and let go of them if the relationship is unhealthy for you. I'm not saying you can change how you feel. But don't close that lock and discard the key by deciding that the other person is you're soulmate, without any adequate understanding what that means. I've seen this many, many times in my life, and experienced it myself, and it never ends well. There are other people in life to love, you have to be patient.
      Original Poster and Sageous like this.

    14. #14
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      If you are happy because of a reason, the happiness will die with the reason. Be happy for no reason.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    15. #15
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      898
      Likes
      825
      And if you find a reason to be happy reject it like a tcell expelling a virus.

      Happiness happens for a reason even if you have found no reason to be happy.

      Imo, soul mates are people that we "fit" with. Trying to cut them out as some have tried is like cutting away a piece of your self. Not because your souls are intertwined, but because you love them. By love, i mean you see them as a part of yourself. We can see everyone this way if you dig deep enough. Sometimes we know what we want but dont think we deserve that. This creates the unattainable soul mate which is again a reflection of our self perception.
      Once you find yourself, soul mates become ubiquitous.
      Sageous likes this.

    16. #16
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,880
      Likes
      6845
      If you are happy because of a reason, the happiness will die with the reason. Be happy for no reason.
      That may touch the real core of this "soul mate" business.

      Though I've got my own opinion of what souls are (the culmination of an individual's lifetime of conscious thought energy), that is irrelevant here. What is relevant is people's need to imagine a condition of their love that makes it transcend "normal" love and relationships, whatever that is.

      In other words, I think the term "soul mates" derives less from shared experiences, be they mystical or mundane, shared personality traits, or those miraculous coincidences, than it does from a person's need to elevate their relationship to a level of mystical importance. That way they can imagine a greatness to their love, that it is more special than anyone else's and, of course, that all this time they're spending on one other individual is not wasted.

      In other words, a soul mate is a product of imagination and hope, and not divine pairing or intervention. I'm not sure it is ever healthy to decide that a person is your soul mate, as it sort of sets you up for a major emotional fall when the truth inevitably comes out.

      Which, of course, is why it's much better to be happy for no reason than to invent reasons...

      PS. I'm hoping I wrote this long enough after OP that I don't incur any wrath; I'm tired of wrath.

      Edit: Just read Chimp's post, and that really does say it all, and much more nicely than I did!
      Last edited by Sageous; 06-16-2013 at 05:40 PM.
      Chimpertainment likes this.

    Similar Threads

    1. 10/05/10- My soulmate
      By grischkaja008 in forum Dream Gallery
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:17 PM
    2. Dreaming of soul mate/twin flame.
      By Ketsuyume in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 28
      Last Post: 12-04-2010, 10:15 AM
    3. Replies: 3
      Last Post: 12-04-2010, 02:49 AM
    4. How do I find a soulmate?
      By CannabisSativa in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:28 PM
    5. Soulmate.... to be or not to be?
      By UM1981 in forum Dream Interpretation
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:53 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •