• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 16 of 16
    Like Tree5Likes
    • 1 Post By Freda
    • 2 Post By mooseantlers
    • 1 Post By Arra
    • 1 Post By Artelis

    Thread: Happy Stoner Day/Happy Birthday Hitler!

    1. #1
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11

      Happy Stoner Day/Happy Birthday Hitler!

      Yeah so he wasn't the nicest guy ever. I don't condon his actions. But you have to see the humor when his birthday ironically falls on the same date as the international smoke your brains out day.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    2. #2
      Banned
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      1,373
      Likes
      1887
      DJ Entries
      1
      Heil Hitler!

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Freda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      25
      Posts
      74
      Likes
      32
      Quote Originally Posted by Litost View Post
      Heil Hitler!
      Naah
      dave1701 likes this.

    4. #4
      Sleeping Early
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      774
      Likes
      221
      DJ Entries
      46
      I have a 420 day story. So, in my graphics art class this morning, a friend of mine who was an ex-(lol)ex-druggie had an entire loaded pot brownie before class. He asked another friend, "Hey, don't you think that girl over there has big tits?" extremely loud, told me his girlfriend was taking advantage of him, and started to cry when the teacher played Disneyland music.
      Last edited by mikeac; 04-21-2012 at 12:17 AM.

    5. #5
      2.0 Achievements:
      Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Silver 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze
      mooseantlers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      Abbotsford, BC
      Posts
      1,295
      Likes
      827
      DJ Entries
      4
      I'm really baked right now, like the second most baked I've ever been, but it's a different strain and I feel like really different. Like a pressure or something, this is actually the most baked i've been.
      melanieb and Dianeva like this.
      http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/396408_10150566595483801_642783800_8866749_4416924  85_n.jpg

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Arra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      3,838
      Likes
      3886
      DJ Entries
      50
      I planned to be in Vancouver for this day, but I've still never been high.

    7. #7
      Previously Pensive Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Patrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      1,777
      Likes
      840
      Quote Originally Posted by Dianeva View Post
      I planned to be in Vancouver for this day, but I've still never been high.
      I did once...

      It was also the first time I'd ever been drunk...

      I thought the house was on fire and that I was having a heart attack...

      Awesome experience

    8. #8
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,984
      Likes
      3082
      Hitler's father was Alois Schicklgruber, but he changed the surname aged 39.
      Last edited by Xei; 04-22-2012 at 10:45 AM.

    9. #9
      2.0 Achievements:
      Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Silver 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze
      mooseantlers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      Abbotsford, BC
      Posts
      1,295
      Likes
      827
      DJ Entries
      4
      Well this 420 was awesome, I got hash .
      http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/396408_10150566595483801_642783800_8866749_4416924  85_n.jpg

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Arra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      3,838
      Likes
      3886
      DJ Entries
      50
      Quote Originally Posted by Pensive Patrick View Post
      I did once...

      It was also the first time I'd ever been drunk...

      I thought the house was on fire and that I was having a heart attack...

      Awesome experience
      Sounds fun... I know someone to whom something similar happened. It wasn't his first time being drunk but it was his first and only time being high, he was drunk and high. He came online and started telling me everything is fluffy, even his desk. He apparently vomited a lot though.
      Patrick likes this.

    11. #11
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Gender
      Location
      nope
      Posts
      1,807
      Likes
      599
      Drunk + high for your first time high is the absolute worst. I've seen many people completely swear off weed because of this.
      Patrick likes this.

    12. #12
      Previously Pensive Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Patrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      1,777
      Likes
      840
      Quote Originally Posted by Dianeva View Post
      He apparently vomited a lot though.
      Me too

    13. #13
      khh
      khh is offline
      Remember Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      khh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      2,482
      Likes
      1309
      Quote Originally Posted by Artelis View Post
      Drunk + high for your first time high is the absolute worst. I've seen many people completely swear off weed because of this.
      Sorta strange, I've only had good experiences with getting high while being drunk. It seems like a magic cure for my hangover.
      April Ryan is my friend,
      Every sorrow she can mend.
      When i visit her dark realm,
      Does it simply overwhelm.

    14. #14
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Gender
      Location
      nope
      Posts
      1,807
      Likes
      599
      Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
      Sorta strange, I've only had good experiences with getting high while being drunk. It seems like a magic cure for my hangover.
      It's hit or miss with most people, but I tend to see this when someone is experiencing weed for the first time while drunk:

      1) get fairly drunk, the usual amount of "really nice buzz, bordering on too much"
      2) friend has weed, offers it to newbie -> newbie has to consider this option cause it's their first time
      3) newbie says yes (duh, they're drunk).
      4) newbie proceeds to either A) not get high cause smoking devices can be tricky if you've never used one, or B) they get mega ripped cause the piece hits well
      5) newbie gets overwhelmed, hacks a lung, etc by the intake of weed for the very first time
      6) the weed combined with the drunk makes the newbie about 2x as drunk as they were before (well into the "spins/vomiting" zone).
      7) newbie gets pwned by the weed because hey, new experience combined with the fact that he/she is WAY more drunk than he/she should be
      8) newbie inevitably pukes and has a horrible time because over drunk / stoned (new experience)
      9) newbie gets awful hangover next day and decides weed sucks because it caused all of that and was overly intense

      I know myself that I can only get a mild buzz on with alcohol if I'm gonna be smoking. Weed + alcohol rocks my shit, but probably because I have a super tiny alcohol tolerance, so I get piss drunk really quickly (skinny bones).

      Anyway, I'm just a huge stoner and can smoke all night long with no issue. It's also a good hang over cure as long as there is no more alcohol in my system.

    15. #15
      khh
      khh is offline
      Remember Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      khh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      2,482
      Likes
      1309
      Quote Originally Posted by Artelis View Post
      It's hit or miss with most people, but I tend to see this when someone is experiencing weed for the first time while drunk:

      1) get fairly drunk, the usual amount of "really nice buzz, bordering on too much"
      2) friend has weed, offers it to newbie -> newbie has to consider this option cause it's their first time
      3) newbie says yes (duh, they're drunk).
      4) newbie proceeds to either A) not get high cause smoking devices can be tricky if you've never used one, or B) they get mega ripped cause the piece hits well
      5) newbie gets overwhelmed, hacks a lung, etc by the intake of weed for the very first time
      6) the weed combined with the drunk makes the newbie about 2x as drunk as they were before (well into the "spins/vomiting" zone).
      7) newbie gets pwned by the weed because hey, new experience combined with the fact that he/she is WAY more drunk than he/she should be
      8) newbie inevitably pukes and has a horrible time because over drunk / stoned (new experience)
      9) newbie gets awful hangover next day and decides weed sucks because it caused all of that and was overly intense

      I know myself that I can only get a mild buzz on with alcohol if I'm gonna be smoking. Weed + alcohol rocks my shit, but probably because I have a super tiny alcohol tolerance, so I get piss drunk really quickly (skinny bones).

      Anyway, I'm just a huge stoner and can smoke all night long with no issue. It's also a good hang over cure as long as there is no more alcohol in my system.
      I just remembered the first time I tried weed... I'd forgotten...
      1) Got fairly drunk
      2) Friend offered weed
      3) I said yes (duh)
      4) Didn't get very high (only a bit out of it), since I was coughing my lungs out rather than puffing
      5) Didn't really have that much fun
      6) Got hung over from the alcohol and started feeling sick
      7) Went home thinking "Well that wasn't very fun, doubt I'll be doing that again".

      Maybe there's something to this after all... But after that I've only had good experiences.
      (When the hangover went away, though, I realised it was the alcohol not the weed that had been the problem and just like you want to drink again a week after a hangover has passed, I was ready to try puffing at the next opportunity)
      April Ryan is my friend,
      Every sorrow she can mend.
      When i visit her dark realm,
      Does it simply overwhelm.

    16. #16
      Member sefalik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      632
      Likes
      1448
      Better to smoke weed by itself, at least to be introduced to it. I never liked drinking BEFORE smoking. You don't really get to experience the high that way... having a few drinks afterwards can be nice, but gotta go easy. Spins. Lately, that's what I've been doing--bowl or two, then toss back a few beers. Not with the intention of getting drunk, just for further enjoyment. Still, if you're new to weed I think it's best to smoke it solo, no other alcohol/drugs.

      I've had two really bad experiences smoking after drinking heavily. I smoked quite a bit back then so I wasn't new to weed and should have known better, but being drunk and "knowing better" doesn't really work together. There's like no way to stop spinning once you hit that point. Closing you eyes doesn't work. Laying down doesn't work. Sleep doesn't come. Horrible.

    Similar Threads

    1. Happy Birthday to Me!
      By juroara in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 07-22-2010, 06:19 AM
    2. Happy Birthday Xox
      By ClouD in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 33
      Last Post: 02-03-2009, 02:40 AM
    3. Happy Birthday bro!
      By Clairity in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:49 AM
    4. Happy birthday to the end of happy birthday threads.
      By Universal Mind in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
    5. Happy birthday to me!!
      By cuddleyperson in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 02-19-2008, 12:05 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •