• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 80
    1. #1
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0

      My girlfriend = fine, great, Christian... nazi.

      Hi everyone. I have an odd rant. Please bare with me.



      I'm 18 years old. My entire family is Christian. I go to a Christian church every Sunday, and sometimes I preach on stage. I'm thinking about getting married to my girlfriend, Emily. Emily is also a Christian and goes to church. I've known Emily for around two years now, we've been dating for a VERY long time, and she's 17. She likes WWE, new age stuff, spirituality, astral projection, psychics, God, church, rock music, Nature, tornadoes, and everything else I do. The first time we chatted we chatted for hours. Those two hours in Barnes and Noble when we first talked went by like a fast 20 minutes. Emily works inside Best Buy and Barnes and Noble, which is inside a huge popular Sherwood mall in our town. My family got checked-out of the Best Buy store by Emily many times over. I was just wondering your opinions: should I marry a girl who is in the army that my grandfather tried fighting off in WW2?

      Emily wears a nice Christian cross, has some Christian tattoos, and quite a few national socialist tattoos. She is a Christian and a nationalist socialist. The first time I saw her tattoos we were driving around at night near the mall, in my car, when we parked in the mall parking lot and started talking and laughing big time. I showed her my new WWE t-shirt which I bought at the mall. She wanted to show me her tattoos --- I agreed --- she has medium-sized Christian crosses on her left arm and back, a green dragon tattoo (with yellow eyes) on her left shoulder, and national socialist tattoos on her right arm and stomach.

      I love Emily very much. I do have one problem though. She is a national socialist and has NO problem letting it be known. When I walk into the mall and Barnes and Noble looking around with my friends, Emily's always working in there with other people, stoking shelves infront of people, her NS tattoos sticking out like snow in the dark. Emily and I walked into a Starbucks last Saturday, and we drinked coffee together in the morning. She reached her right arm across the counter when paying with my money. The worst part is it's doubtful she realizes the tattoos could offend people. In addition, people look at ME after seeing her tattoos.

      My grandpa said that if Emily wants to go to Heaven with God, she better stop being a national socialist. Just last December, Christmas day, Emily and her family came over in their trucks and opened presents with her huge family, friends, and my family. Emily gave a big hug to all my family members and she was wearing her NS merchandice. My parents' said they like Emily and her family, but doesn't want them in the house if they're going to wear evil symbols like that. I tried arguing with my parents' about Emily's symbols and tattoos, but it didn't help much.

      Emily wants to come to our Christian church and preach Christianity to the masses. However, my parents' told me she better lose the tattoos if she's coming to our church. I also have a bad feeling God wouldn't like it too much. My question to you guys: is there anything wrong with a Christian girl preaching on stage, even though she's basically a neo-nazi, too? I see nothing wrong with it. Emily is a great person, too.

      Your opinions? I'm stuck in this rut. I need help on what to do. Thanks.

    2. #2
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0
      I have some pictures of Emily and I...

      Me...
      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Nazgit...dster2small.jpg


      Emily....
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/APA.../Me/vbvbvbv.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/APA...4/Me/chjgfj.jpg
      http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Apa...8/IMG_0048a.jpg

      I hope we'll both be Christian preachers someday. That would be really fun and exciting. I feel that's what God wants and tells me to do.

    3. #3
      Sor - Tee - Le - Gee - O Sortilegio's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      lalala
      Posts
      347
      Likes
      0
      I think you might need to give your girlfriend some history and political books so her and you learn what being a national socialist means. You live in the US right?(I forgat the flag you have on) first, If she is nationalist socialist, It would have to mean she is a from and for her nation meaning the US, not germany, unless she is german(taking in notice since thats where this came from). Socialism, well thats a good ideology that has been put down by people like Hitler and Stalin, it basicaly means your state of office is for society, meaning, everything(politics, economie, education, health, etc) of this system is run for and from the society, like the first step of comunism. Whats the problem with National Socialist, the problem is that, it only takes in consideration your nationality, meaning, your race, culture, etc., and everything else is put aside, wich makes you very separatist(is this spelled right?). I would personaly teach her all this stuff, taking the course that being a separatist isn't very human, it's putting one over the other, when we are all the same, and since you are christian, it is by your belive that we are all equaly sons of god(you get my point). You should not marry her if being separatist is not of your principles and she won't take the ones you have, not by obligation ofcourse, If you are alike in every aspect exept for this, and you really love her, you should consider this and learn more on the subject before marrying her, and talk to her from your heart and principles, before any emotions trap you into choosing something wich is wrong within you. Hope that helps , you know yourself better than anyone, don't let that be denied.
      Here and there...

    4. #4
      Member R.Carter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Sarasota, Florida
      Posts
      383
      Likes
      1
      First off, I would have a looooong engagement. You are too young to know
      that she's the one for you and if you get married now you'll have to go through
      the whole divorce nightmare later. I'm speaking from experience. I got married
      at 19 to someone I thought I could love forever. Things change as
      you get older. 5 years from now you could have a completely different outlook on
      EVERYTHING in your life. Religion, Emily, family, all of it. Trust me on this.
      In the 7 years I was married, nothing stayed the same. Your views change, so
      do your desires. If you really want to be together forever, then a ceremony is
      just a formality, let yourself grow up a bit first.
      As far as her political alignment is concearned; if you are already uncomfortable
      with it now, it's only going to get worse. I'd ask her why she truly believes that
      NS is so great that she'd advertise it with tatoos. Does she fully endorse all that
      being a Nazi means? Are you never going to be allowed to have any friends
      of diverse ethnic backgrounds ? Is she a racist ? If yes, then she is also narrow
      minded and hateful. Is that your dream bride ?
      Personally, I'd run. Then again, thats also my advice on Christianity, based on
      experience as well. RC.
      Edit: I just cheked the pics. Reminded me of the movie American History X. Scary.

      You're getting sleepy......

      (__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < ) This is Bunny.

    5. #5
      Member InTheMoment's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      (see Username)
      Posts
      1,328
      Likes
      1
      I think you two would make a perfect couple...National Socialism and Christianity go together like chocolate & peanut butter.

      Originally posted by RyanParis
      I feel that's what God wants and tells me to do.
      I've always wondered what god sounded like. I always imagine him sounding a bit like Patrick Stewart.
      Hide the kids...Uncle ITM is back!
      My pics

    6. #6
      Member OvErEchO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Rock Creek, Texas
      Posts
      17
      Likes
      0
      Hi Ryan,

      Keep in mind you can not change anybody. We can only be changed by ourselves. The reasons for Emily's attachment to a NS identity is not presented in your post. There is hope at overcoming this attachment. I am very familiar with the NS having family on both sides of the war including members of the SS. This is a painful stigma to us. So here is my advice.

      The key to this is Exposure to the "enemy". People no matter the skin color, or belief systems are the same. We all come from a common source, share the same "feelings", and dream of good for our family. Find someplace you can Volunteer with Emily and do some work with diverse groups. Focus on someplace where there are children in need. Children have a way of destroying complex problems we induce in ourselves.
      My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.

      Mark Twain

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      24 Sussex Dr
      Posts
      127
      Likes
      1
      Hi Ryan,

      I agree with Carter, life changes so drastically in your 20's. Fortunately I knew not to get married until I was much older and the changes in my life seemed to even out a bit. Finally when I was 30, I felt I had met the right person that I could see marriage working out with (she's really cognoscente of dealing with problems, rather than burying them). It's such a good idea to wait until later to get married. When she gets older, she may not feel the same about national socialism.

    8. #8
      Member Amethyst Star's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Atashermi
      Posts
      6,856
      Likes
      63
      I'd have to throw in my vote for waiting. I'm 20 and a junior in college and I recently broke up with my b/f who I had had a long-distance relationship with, starting my senior year in high school. Now, even though you've been together for a while, things really do change especially out of high school. I had a dear friend get married right after she graduated to a guy who converted from Mormonism to Christianity (a whole huge fiasco in itself). The sad part is they didn't tell anyone when they were going to marry and on the day of the wedding they called their parents only and they had to drive to the coast about 4 hours away. They divorced about a year later.

      I am also a Christian and come from a Christian home so I know where you're coming from. I would really take into consideration just what Emily's ideals really are. Does she merely say that she's a nationalist socialist or does she profess to believe in those things that NS supports? Just like some people say that they're Republican because that's what their parents are, is she that way as well? Is there a reason she became an NS in the first place?

      You guys have your whole lives ahead of you! Don't rush into something so sacred until you both agree that you're ready to spend the rest of your lives together. Would you trust your pastor enough to have the two of you be counseled by him?

      I would love to talk to you more if you want to PM me.

      -Amé

      "If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

    9. #9
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by Sortilegio
      I think you might need to give your girlfriend some history and political books so her and you learn what being a national socialist means. You live in the US right?(I forgat the flag you have on) first, If she is nationalist socialist, It would have to mean she is a from and for her nation meaning the US, not germany, unless she is german(taking in notice since thats where this came from). Socialism, well thats a good ideology that has been put down by people like Hitler and Stalin, it basicaly means your state of office is for society, meaning, everything(politics, economie, education, health, etc) of this system is run for and from the society, like the first step of comunism. Whats the problem with National Socialist, the problem is that, it only takes in consideration your nationality, meaning, your race, culture, etc., and everything else is put aside, wich makes you very separatist(is this spelled right?). I would personaly teach her all this stuff, taking the course that being a separatist isn't very human, it's putting one over the other, when we are all the same, and since you are christian, it is by your belive that we are all equaly sons of god(you get my point). You should not marry her if being separatist is not of your principles and she won't take the ones you have, not by obligation ofcourse, If you are alike in every aspect exept for this, and you really love her, you should consider this and learn more on the subject before marrying her, and talk to her from your heart and principles, before any emotions trap you into choosing something wich is wrong within you. Hope that helps , you know yourself better than anyone, don't let that be denied.
      Thanks for the reply. I'm sick today, my doctor says I have a cold and the flu. So I don't go into work today or for the whole week until next Monday. Yay for me.

      Emily does know what National Socialism is, and so do I. Infact, she has many books on the subject. She has a mountain of NS things in her room and house. My mind was on overload with how much I learned. I don't think I'll ever look at the world, Nature, humans, race, religion, politics or goverment the same way ever again. What NS says makes sense, but it's racist and cold in many parts. I don't have a problem with her political idiology, it's just the fact showing it in public (as in NS tattoos and stuff) doesn't seem very nice or good. What if a Jewish person living in the U.S. saw it and gets all offended?

      In addition, Emily wants to preach at the Christian churches. I wouldn't mind this except for the fact she has NS tattoos on her arms. People are going to see them and think she's anti-Christian, anti-God, ect. My grandpa once said the nazis in Germany were possessed by the devil! If we have kids, she'll probably want NS tattoos and merchandice for them, too. I've been thinking about asking my preacher what he would do. He would probably tell her to stop being a national socialist. However, if I did the same she might get all offended and say I don't love her or respect her beliefs.

      The first time we met, I was wondering how to tell my parents that I've met the perfect Christian girl, who is a nazi. Apparently my parents DO care, and don't like the fact she has the NS tattoos and merchandice. When Emily came over for Christmas with her huge family, she wore her NS necklace and looked quite intimidating, almost like a mini gang-member. I thought my parents were going to kick them all out of the house! However, they liked her and her family, they sat down and had coffee in the living room, and chatted for hours. They even talked a lot about the Bible.

      Last week, I was teaching Emily how to astral project, by laying down on my bed, relaxing 100% on her back, and having a sound mind. I than thought about what her astral body would look like, with NS tattoos and wearing NS merchance. A nazi spirit floating around my room! In short, I really want both Emily and I to become Christian preachers. It's just painful knowing that she'll have NS tattoos and merchandice when in the Christian churches. Could you picture a NS girl walking around the Christian church and reading the Christian Bible up on stage? All the hundereds of old people in church probably faught in WW2, too. Apparently the war hasn't ended.

      I wonder what my Christian preacher will say about this.

    10. #10
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by R.Carter
      I'd ask her why she truly believes that NS is so great that she'd advertise it with tatoos. Does she fully endorse all that being a Nazi means? Are you never going to be allowed to have any friends of diverse ethnic backgrounds ? Is she a racist ? If yes, then she is also narrow minded and hateful. Is that your dream bride ?
      Personally, I'd run.
      Let me ask you this: if you really loved a girl and wanted to marry her, but say... you are a republican, and she was a democrate and she wore democratic clothing, what would you do? Would you quite wanting her? It is the same with the situation I'm in.

      I love Emily very much, it's the NS thing that is awkward.

    11. #11
      Member Amethyst Star's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Atashermi
      Posts
      6,856
      Likes
      63
      In all honesty, I don't know what all encompasses the NS belief system. In regards to politics, economics, etc. I don't see a huge problem. However, if she believes that one race is truly better than another, how can that be loving?

      Are you merely uncomfortable with what she is wearing or offended? If you are offended, tell her. There's nothing good in hiding how you feel about what she does. If you are in love you should be building each other up, and that means communicating. I would still talk with your pastor, though. Now if all he does is attack Emily's beliefs, I would talk to someone else you trust who could give not only their opinion but wholesome advise.

      Just be honest with each other, even if you're afraid of offending her. Try to work this out together. If you hope to do ministry together some day you will have to.

      -Amé

      "If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

    12. #12
      Member R.Carter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Sarasota, Florida
      Posts
      383
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by RyanParis


      Let me ask you this: if you really loved a girl and wanted to marry her, but say... you are a republican, and she was a democrate and she wore democratic clothing, what would you do? Would you quite wanting her? It is the same with the situation I'm in.

      I love Emily very much, it's the NS thing that is awkward.
      Being a democrat or a rebublican doesn't encompass the same range of views
      and predjudice that the Nazi party involves. Please don't think for a second that
      I think this is an easy decision for you. In my opinion, the definition of true love
      includes unconditional acceptance. If the girl supported something I thought was
      wrong, I would never be completely accepting of her.

      You're getting sleepy......

      (__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < ) This is Bunny.

    13. #13
      Member Boris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      255
      Likes
      0
      The problem Ryan, Is that if your girlfriend is a full on Nazi. Well, that is the problem. I like the symbol, I use it. But the Nazi views overall are not only ignorant they are pretty dangerous. The christian views are originally not part of the nazi views.

      Now wether your girlfriend is a nazi/part nazi, neo nazi. I don't know. I'm not suprised you are concerned about it. She may have some issues about it but wearing the symbol does not mean alot. Although it might to others. Whatever her beliefs find out bascially everything about them with her and look at your own and what you know. Decide if it's really going to work out. If anything clashes work on it. If you don't see eye to eye your going to have problems later on. Just warning hope this helps.

    14. #14
      Sor - Tee - Le - Gee - O Sortilegio's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      lalala
      Posts
      347
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by RyanParis
      Thanks for the reply. I'm sick today, my doctor says I have a cold and the flu. So I don't go into work today or for the whole week until next Monday. Yay for me.

      Emily does know what National Socialism is, and so do I. Infact, she has many books on the subject. She has a mountain of NS things in her room and house. My mind was on overload with how much I learned. I don't think I'll ever look at the world, Nature, humans, race, religion, politics or goverment the same way ever again. What NS says makes sense, but it's racist and cold in many parts. I don't have a problem with her political idiology, it's just the fact showing it in public (as in NS tattoos and stuff) doesn't seem very nice or good. What if a Jewish person living in the U.S. saw it and gets all offended?

      In addition, Emily wants to preach at the Christian churches. I wouldn't mind this except for the fact she has NS tattoos on her arms. People are going to see them and think she's anti-Christian, anti-God, ect. My grandpa once said the nazis in Germany were possessed by the devil! If we have kids, she'll probably want NS tattoos and merchandice for them, too. I've been thinking about asking my preacher what he would do. He would probably tell her to stop being a national socialist. However, if I did the same she might get all offended and say I don't love her or respect her beliefs.

      The first time we met, I was wondering how to tell my parents that I've met the perfect Christian girl, who is a nazi. Apparently my parents DO care, and don't like the fact she has the NS tattoos and merchandice. When Emily came over for Christmas with her huge family, she wore her NS necklace and looked quite intimidating, almost like a mini gang-member. I thought my parents were going to kick them all out of the house! However, they liked her and her family, they sat down and had coffee in the living room, and chatted for hours. They even talked a lot about the Bible.

      Last week, I was teaching Emily how to astral project, by laying down on my bed, relaxing 100% on her back, and having a sound mind. I than thought about what her astral body would look like, with NS tattoos and wearing NS merchance. A nazi spirit floating around my room! In short, I really want both Emily and I to become Christian preachers. It's just painful knowing that she'll have NS tattoos and merchandice when in the Christian churches. Could you picture a NS girl walking around the Christian church and reading the Christian Bible up on stage? All the hundereds of old people in church probably faught in WW2, too. Apparently the war hasn't ended.

      I wonder what my Christian preacher will say about this.
      Ok, but you should also find books on other political issues, I would recomend reading the Comunist Manifest first, the one that has all of Marx's and Engels thoughts, why, because It has a good historical research presented on socialism, and it provides a diferent point of view, not to actualy turn you into comunism, you could also find other books, the manifest by Roxa Luxemburg or Ernesto Guevara are good to, you could study Ghandi, he has a very non violent, pacifist, humanist aproach, Julius Cesar and Alexander, The french revolution is also a good start; what I mean by all of this is you should try and spread her horizon a little bit into learning other ways, If she likes the NS for the social aspects, then maybe taking out the separatist part would actually turn her views into a more human and christian person. Politics and religion should never be mixed, if she goes to church and preach with you I don't see the problem, unless her christian ways of view also take a politic side, then that would be wrong, and this is very big issue(the NS), you can't expect people to let slide, you'll eventually find someone like your grandpa that fought in war for this Ideology to die, and seeying an american young girl wearing that, would probably start something ugly, so yeah, if there are still people with NS and people on the counter part, then yes, the ideological war hasn't ended.
      Here and there...

    15. #15
      Member Night Wolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Magical Fairy Land..... with Bunnies.
      Posts
      152
      Likes
      1
      I just don't understand how she can be a Christian and believe in all this NS stuff at the same time. I'm FAR from knowledgable about either the Bible or Nazi fundamentals, but surely a LOT of the things she believes in contradicts the teachings of Christianity.
      Doesn't God teach, amongst other things, love for everybody?

      The whole situation depends on whether your beliefs and ideals are stronger than your love for Emily, because if she doesn't change and you always harbour some (however small) resentment of her ways, then I'm afraid to say that the future wouldn't be pretty.

      It sounds as though you accept her for what she is, and in some ways you show this, but the fact that you posted this topic means that there is doubt that you can completely trust it can work. Sorry if I'm on the wrong track here, but you I'm not sure that this problem can be solved unless you actually talk about it directly with Emily.

      One other thing that I think is important: Don't let your parents influence your decisions too much. I'm sure you have a lot of respect for their guidance, but in this case it will only complicate things, ESPECIALLY if they are closed minded about the subject. Their judgements might be skewed by their beliefs, and if your family is heavily Christian, their view of the world could be a bit boxed in perhaps?

      Sorry if anything offended you.




      Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations.

    16. #16
      Rocket Man
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Minot, ND
      Posts
      196
      Likes
      2
      Alright, look at your situation a little more objectively for a second. You say she's 17, right? And you've been dating for a "loooong" time, so I'm going to assume you're the same age, and you've been dating this girls since you were what, 16?

      I don't know for sure, but it seems like a conservative estimate. So you haven't really "dated" in the sense of exploring how you interact with different women.

      Also, you need to be honest with yourself about whether her being a Nazi "matters" to you or not. You find it embarrassing in public, you are clearly ashamed of it being associated with you, and it's obvious that it is not something you would choose to represent yourself. Clearly, it matters to you.

      This business about God "wanting" you two to be preachers together, did God tell you that? For all I know, he literally appeared to you and told you that, maybe he did, but i'm assuming that he didn't and you just sort of "think" he wants that. Well, you could be right, but I doubt it. You're young. Seriously, you're really young, and you shouldn't just "decide" that God is assigning you a career and life partner right now. I know God, he's a good friend of mine, and that just doesn't sound to me like something he would do.

      Also, it sounds to me like you need to sort out how you actually fel about stuff if you want to be a preacher. You're worried about what your Grandpa says, how your girlfriend will react, and what strangers will think of you if you are seen in public associated with a particular political ideology. There's nothing wrong with those things, per se, but it's not a mark of someone who has "found himself" in terms of personal ideology.

      Here's my advice:

      Chill, dude, just chill. It's not the end of the world if you date a nazi, and its not the end of the world if you break up with her, either. You don't want us to tell you what to do. You need to figure that out for yourself, but listen: The Bible says one thing very clearly, and that is "To thine own self be true."

    17. #17
      - Neruo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      4,438
      Likes
      5
      Nazi's aren't cool. Your grandpa is right.
      “What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'” -Hume

    18. #18
      Member R.Carter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Sarasota, Florida
      Posts
      383
      Likes
      1
      Why sugar coat it Neruo ? Say what you really mean.



      This message brought to you by Sarcasm

      You're getting sleepy......

      (__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < ) This is Bunny.

    19. #19
      - Neruo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      4,438
      Likes
      5
      Originally posted by R.Carter
      Why sugar coat it Neruo ? Say what you really mean.
      [size=12]
      G

      Sugar coated ^__^
      “What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'” -Hume

    20. #20
      Member kage's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Ankh-Morpork
      Posts
      348
      Likes
      3
      Originally posted by InTheMoment
      I've always wondered what god sounded like. I always imagine him sounding a bit like Patrick Stewart.
      you know, you're probably right.

    21. #21
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by Neruo

      GOD FUCKING HATE NAZI RACISTS

      really man, she's a stupid bitch for being a nazi. Fasism is about hating other people, thats totally fucking un-christain. God made black people and jew too. God loves them.

      Shes a fucking retard. Nazi's aren't cool. Your grandpa is right she is a fuck.
      Thanks for those lovely comments about my girlfriend.

      If you met Emily, you would probably think she's the nicest, most energetic, and sweetest girl you've ever met. Just ignore the NS tattoos and White Power necklace.

    22. #22
      - Neruo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      4,438
      Likes
      5
      Is she nice to black people too?

      God wouldn't fucking appove. If you are so religious you should know what is right. And nazi's aren't right.
      “What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'” -Hume

    23. #23
      Member kage's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Ankh-Morpork
      Posts
      348
      Likes
      3
      although i'm sure emily is a nice person, and all that, i don't think it's possible to be both a christian and a nazi. they are mutually exclusive. christianity is based on love and equality of all man. nazism is based on the inherent superiority of the aryan race over all others. i think socialism on its own can be a fine (and christian) system of economy, if implemented correctly, but nazism is so much more than socialism, and i think most aspects of nazism are incompatible with christianity.

      (disclaimer: i have not actually done any extensive studying of nazism or anything, this is just based on my personal impressions and opinions.)

    24. #24
      Generic lucid dreamer Seeker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      10,790
      Likes
      100
      Neuro, you're heading the right way for a smacked bottom. It is OK to have an opinion, but please try not to launch a personal attack.

      Ok, now, I saw the pictures he posted. One thing I noticed coming from her eyes was a sense of peace and love. A persons eyes are really the gateway to the soul, so either she is a nice person or a total sociopath. I'm betting my money is on nice person.

      I do share your loathing for what the NS party evolved into leading up to WWII. So many atrocities, it is amazing how things can go so wrong due to the actions of evil men.

      Ryan, I applaud you guys in your plans and efforts to share your faith, just be sure that you do not become subverted and pulled into something evil. In other words, know when the line has been crossed and run away as quickly as possible if and when the time comes.
      you must be the change you wish to see in the world...
      -gandhi

    25. #25
      Member RyanParis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      California
      Posts
      96
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by Seeker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seeker)</div>
      One thing I noticed coming from her eyes was a sense of peace and love.
      [/b]
      Emily has pretty blue eyes. They look like a blue ocean.

      <!--QuoteBegin-Seeker


      Ryan, I applaud you guys in your plans and efforts to share your faith, just be sure that you do not become subverted and pulled into something evil. In other words, know when the line has been crossed and run away as quickly as possible if and when the time comes.
      Thanks.

    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •