• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 42
    1. #1
      FBI agent Ynot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Southend, Essex
      Posts
      4,337
      Likes
      14

      What was #1 when you were born?

      (\_ _/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

    2. #2
      Member wombing's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      1,347
      Likes
      2
      "Every Breath You Take" by The Police


      “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” (or better yet: three...)
      George Bernard Shaw

      No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker. - Mikhail Bakunin

    3. #3
      Member InTheMoment's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      (see Username)
      Posts
      1,328
      Likes
      1
      1973 ... "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce
      Hide the kids...Uncle ITM is back!
      My pics

    4. #4
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1
      "Bad" by Michael Jackson...Yuck.
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    5. #5
      Member Josh_Mac's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Posts
      183
      Likes
      0
      "Unbelievable" by EMF
      It says my lucid age is 10 years+ that's true but I still have recall issues

    6. #6
      Member A Lost Soul's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Saa...
      Posts
      1,897
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by Josh_Mac
      "Unbelievable" by EMF
      Holy smokes, kid. You're a youngin'. That song came out when I was in junior high.

      Apparently there was a good chance that "With a Little Luck," by Paul McCartney & Wings was playing on the radio when I was born. I bet my dad would remember.

      “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”
      - Kurt Cobain (1967 – 1994)

    7. #7
      Member dudesuperior's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      553
      Likes
      0
      When I See You Smile by Bad English

      Adopted: Spirit, MCM1013

    8. #8
      Member TygrHawk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      1,669
      Likes
      3
      "Are You Lonesome Tonight" by Elvis Presley
      Wayne

      http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3741/zcsig8gs.jpg

      Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

    9. #9
      Member Josh_Mac's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Posts
      183
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by A Lost Soul

      Holy smokes, kid. You're a youngin'. That song came out when I was in junior high.
      yeah, I know... Please don't call me "kid," thanks
      It says my lucid age is 10 years+ that's true but I still have recall issues

    10. #10
      Member Peregrinus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      LD Count
      don't count
      Gender
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      666
      Likes
      15
      "Flashdance ... What a Feeling" by Irene Cara Never even heard of that one. Too bad I wasn't born on the same date in 1985 instead: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears - now that's a good song.
      “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
      - Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

      The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
      - Mohandas Gandhi

    11. #11
      Crazy Cat Lady Burns's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      8,024
      Likes
      45
      "I Love a Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt

      1981...Kind of a catchy tune, though.

    12. #12
      FBI agent Ynot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Southend, Essex
      Posts
      4,337
      Likes
      14
      Originally posted by Peregrinus
      "Flashdance ... What a Feeling" by Irene Cara Never even heard of that one. Too bad I wasn't born on the same date in 1985 instead: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears - now that's a good song.
      Flashdance was an ace film
      the damn rock steady crew in a feature film

      could have done without jennifer beals, tho.
      (\_ _/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

    13. #13
      Member A Lost Soul's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Saa...
      Posts
      1,897
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by Josh_Mac

      yeah, I know... Please don't call me "kid," thanks


      ... I feel old.

      “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”
      - Kurt Cobain (1967 – 1994)

    14. #14
      Member dudesuperior's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      553
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by burns91
      "I Love a Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt

      1981...Kind of a catchy tune, though.
      I'm going to have that song in my head for days!

      Well I love a rainy night
      I love a rainy night
      I love to hear the thunder
      Watch the lightning
      When it lights up the sky
      You know it makes me feel good

      Well I love a rainy night
      It's such a beautiful sight
      I love to feel the rain
      On my face
      To taste the rain on my lips
      In the moonlight shadow

      Showers washed
      All my cares away
      I'd wake up to a sunny day
      'Cause I love a rainy night
      Yes I love a rainy night
      Well I love a rainy night
      I love a rainy night

      Oh great....

      Adopted: Spirit, MCM1013

    15. #15
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13726
      DJ Entries
      224
      1974 ... "I Honestly Love You" by Olivia Newton-John

      awwwwwwww I love that song

    16. #16
      Crazy Cat Lady Burns's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      8,024
      Likes
      45
      Originally posted by dudesuperior
      I'm going to have that song in my head for days!

      Well I love a rainy night
      I love a rainy night
      I love to hear the thunder
      Watch the lightning
      When it lights up the sky
      You know it makes me feel good

      Well I love a rainy night
      It's such a beautiful sight
      I love to feel the rain
      On my face
      To taste the rain on my lips
      In the moonlight shadow

      Showers washed
      All my cares away
      I'd wake up to a sunny day
      'Cause I love a rainy night
      Yes I love a rainy night
      Well I love a rainy night
      I love a rainy night

      Oh great....
      LOL - I know, right? And out of 3000 mp3's on my computer, I don't even have it!

    17. #17
      Keeper of the Flame AlternateReality's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Gender
      Location
      St. Louis, MO Relevant Posts: 27
      Posts
      329
      Likes
      1
      1990 ... "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey
      Do you know where you are?

    18. #18
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      0
      "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul with The Wild Pair

      Eww, Paula Abdul.
      Relax, I know how to make cement.

    19. #19
      Member Jrels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      274
      Likes
      7
      "Let's Dance" by David Bowie

      Not a bad song, I suppose.

    20. #20
      Climbing giants Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      TimB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      1,286
      Likes
      27
      1991-05-05: joyride, by roxette

    21. #21
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by Jrels
      "Let's Dance" by David Bowie

      Not a bad song, I suppose.
      I love David Bowie....
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    22. #22
      Life is what I make it will.i.am's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Gender
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      826
      Likes
      0
      "Kiss" by Prince & the Revolution

    23. #23
      Member ravenqueen's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      241
      Likes
      0
      Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb

      Scary

    24. #24
      Member InTheMoment's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      (see Username)
      Posts
      1,328
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by shinyboot
      "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul with The Wild Pair

      Eww, Paula Abdul.
      That's the video where she was dancing with that animated cat, wasn't it?

      And I used to have a killer crush on her back then. ~


      Btw - I discovered why Seeker hasn't posted yet...they didn't have Mozart's - The Magic Flute listed on there.
      Hide the kids...Uncle ITM is back!
      My pics

    25. #25
      Member ravenqueen's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      241
      Likes
      0
      Originally posted by InTheMoment

      That's the video where she was dancing with that animated cat, wasn't it?

      And I used to have a killer crush on her back then. ~


      Btw - I discovered why Seeker hasn't posted yet...they didn't have Mozart's - The Magic Flute listed on there.
      LMAO

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •