• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Fore?

    1. #1
      Member bradybaker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      2,160
      Likes
      3

      Fore?

      Any golfers around here? We're into March now, so golf season is just about ready to start up here in Canada. I'm itching to get out...

      I accidentally bought a new driver on ebay the other day too, so that only adds to the anticipation.

      Cheers.
      "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."



      The Emancipator MySpace

    2. #2
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1

      Re: Fore?

      Originally posted by bradybaker


      I accidentally bought a new driver on ebay the other day too, so that only adds to the anticipation.

      Accidentally? How did you manage that brady? Or was it acidentally/on purpose?
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    3. #3
      Member bradybaker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      2,160
      Likes
      3
      Well I didn't really expect to win, I bid with a few minutes left...oops.

      But I'm in so much ridiculous debt that it doesn't really matter...haha. School is expensive.
      "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."



      The Emancipator MySpace

    4. #4
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by bradybaker

      But I'm in so much ridiculous debt that it doesn't really matter...haha. School is expensive.
      Yeah, so I have heard. I am so lucky to be going to a work study school next fall. It's a private school, so as long as I work at the college, my whole college is paid for. Even now, my college is paid for because I am a highschool student still.

      OK, sorry brady. I didn't mean to take your thread so off topic.
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    5. #5
      Member bradybaker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      2,160
      Likes
      3
      Originally posted by Gwendolyn
      Yeah, so I have heard. I am so lucky to be going to a work study school next fall. It's a private school, so as long as I work at the college, my whole college is paid for. Even now, my college is paid for because I am a highschool student still. *

      OK, sorry brady. I didn't mean to take your thread so off topic. *
      Wow that awesome, I wish they had that in Canada....well, I guess that's sort of like our co-op system. Some schools help you find jobs in your field between school terms to gain cash and experience.

      Oh and don't worry about the thread...for some reason I don't think there are many golfers around here.
      "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."



      The Emancipator MySpace

    6. #6
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1
      Originally posted by bradybaker

      Wow that awesome, I wish they had that in Canada....well, I guess that's sort of like our co-op system. Some schools help you find jobs in your field between school terms to gain cash and experience.

      Oh and don't worry about the thread...for some reason I don't think there are many golfers around here. *
      That sounds like a pretty cool deal, though. That would be really helpful.

      Lol. I don't think there are either. I don't golf....Perhaps someday I will take it up, but for now I don't. It looks fun...
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13726
      DJ Entries
      224
      I'm not a golfer, but lol @ the accidental driver purchase

    8. #8
      Member ravenqueen's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      241
      Likes
      0
      I haven't golfed before but my hubbie wants me to try to soon. I don't think I have the hand, eye skills to hit such a little ball lol. I love to fish though. Which reminds me I broke my fishing pole last fall. I may need to go on e-bay and accidently buy a new one. Thanks for the reminder bradybaker

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •