• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 16 of 16
    1. #1
      Member docKnubis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      screw canada
      Posts
      938
      Likes
      29
      DJ Entries
      4

      gotch ya the docthory story

      ok so many of you may have read or heard or seen the "today is the last day" topic and well it wasnt any thing but my prank it was my last day of high school and i was really excited about it being over so i had to have a little bit of fun on here too....


      burns i love dogs but i love cats just as much ... except for the fact that im allergic to both realy bad
      opheliablue knows that she has the coolest kid ever and he will end up acting in plays just like his mommy ....(love the elmo is eating my child pic laugh every time i see it)

      icedawg canada is awesome i have many canadian friends and the whole eehhh thing is basically a stereotype

      seeker is the coolest for playing along... or was he??? dun dun duuuun


      you guys are all very cool and are going places other than that other place unless you want to go to that one place if you even know where that one place is any more




      so i say i am sorry if i did harm any one


      and how in the world did that other topic go from one thing to pokemon that was very strange indeed....




      and who deleted it i cant seem to find it any more





      and by the way i farted again





      are you still reading this ....




      say something dont just sit there and fester



      sorry again



      by the way i go pee pee standing up
      you can't do that on the internet!.... wait yes you can do it again!

    2. #2
      Member Courtney Mae's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      826
      Likes
      2
      Ha! I was right! He did come back!!!

    3. #3
      Member docKnubis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      screw canada
      Posts
      938
      Likes
      29
      DJ Entries
      4
      Originally posted by Courtney
      Ha! I was right! He did come back!!!

      ha ha you are still wrong how can i come back if i never actually left?
      you can't do that on the internet!.... wait yes you can do it again!

    4. #4
      Member Courtney Mae's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      826
      Likes
      2
      I think you're a liar face and you actually did plan on leaving, and then you chickened out.

    5. #5
      Member The Blue Meanie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Mostly Harmless
      Posts
      2,049
      Likes
      6
      Uhhhh... Joke?

      I don't get it.

      Weird.

    6. #6
      Member The Blue Meanie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Mostly Harmless
      Posts
      2,049
      Likes
      6
      Originally posted by docthory
      I AM THE RESIDENT ASS
      Yes.

    7. #7
      Member Gwendolyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Love Street
      Posts
      3,320
      Likes
      1
      Well, I think I can certainly understand. I finished high school yesterday, and I am really excited. I know how you feel.
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

      Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

      Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

    8. #8
      Member Amethyst Star's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Atashermi
      Posts
      6,856
      Likes
      63
      Some people just haven't been around long enough

      "If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

    9. #9
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      Originally posted by Amethyst Star
      Some people just haven't been around long enough
      Yeah. I don't think you can ever take doc seriously.

    10. #10
      Climbing giants Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      TimB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      1,286
      Likes
      27
      damn... he wasn't drunk

    11. #11
      I am God Kastro187420's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Here is everywhere you are
      Posts
      481
      Likes
      13
      wait wait wait... docthory can say what he wants about people and you all laugh about it...
      Yet Sitboy posts 1 picture that happened to be funny, and suddenly everyone hates him?

      hmm.... Oh well, I still don't like docthory, he should grow up.

    12. #12
      Member docKnubis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      screw canada
      Posts
      938
      Likes
      29
      DJ Entries
      4
      Originally posted by Kastro187420
      wait wait wait... docthory can say what he wants about people and you all laugh about it...
      Yet Sitboy posts 1 picture that happened to be funny, and suddenly everyone hates him?

      hmm.... Oh well, I still don't like docthory, he should grow up.

      yep that bout sums it up i am very sarcastic .... o i grew up last year
      you can't do that on the internet!.... wait yes you can do it again!

    13. #13
      Member The Blue Meanie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Mostly Harmless
      Posts
      2,049
      Likes
      6
      Originally posted by docthory
      yep that bout sums it up i am very sarcastic .... o i grew up last year

    14. #14
      Crazy Cat Lady Burns's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      8,024
      Likes
      45
      Originally posted by docthory
      ok so many of you may have read or heard or seen the "today is the last day" topic and well it wasnt any thing but my prank it was my last day of high school and i was really excited about it being over so i had to have a little bit of fun on here too....

      burns i love dogs but i love cats just as much ... except for the fact that im allergic to both realy bad

      opheliablue knows that she has the coolest kid ever and he will end up acting in plays just like his mommy ....(love the elmo is eating my child pic laugh every time i see it)

      icedawg canada is awesome i have many canadian friends and the whole eehhh thing is basically a stereotype

      seeker is the coolest for playing along... or was he??? dun dun duuuun
      I was blown away at first, and laughing by the end of the original post. I don't know Doc very well, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he'd gone off the deep end so out of the blue like that! I found out afterwards it was a joke - good thing you posted this thread to clarify everything, Doc, cuz I think a lot of members were pissed off! And now you can't pull another stunt like this because everyone will know not to take you seriously!

      And to be honest, I was honored to be mentioned and slandered alongside OB, Ice, and Seeker!

      Oh, and congrats on graduating!

    15. #15
      "O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      Oneironaut Zero's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Gender
      Location
      Central Florida
      Posts
      16,084
      Likes
      4025
      DJ Entries
      149
      /me called it.

      Congrats on graduating, man.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

    16. #16
      Member docKnubis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      screw canada
      Posts
      938
      Likes
      29
      DJ Entries
      4
      thanks guys yea i my graduation is on the 23 im happy that i am done but i am sad cus now i wont see my friends as often...


















      erm do you think that i could get to 666 post by june sixth
      you can't do that on the internet!.... wait yes you can do it again!

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •