• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 19 of 19
    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      fleeee1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      105
      Likes
      0
      hope at least one of you gets that reference.

      i'd like to know if anyone's had any LD's where they do drugs... weed, acid, E, anything... i'm really interested to hear from those who have and also from those who haven't tried at least one illegal drug. that will be interesting to see the differences in experiences.

      if this is one of those posts i do that NO ONE replies to, i'm going to vomit all over myself.

      oh by the way, pass it to the left dude. you're hogging it all.

    2. #2
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      1
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by fleeee1 View Post
      hope at least one of you gets that reference.

      i'd like to know if anyone's had any LD's where they do drugs... weed, acid, E, anything... i'm really interested to hear from those who have and also from those who haven't tried at least one illegal drug. that will be interesting to see the differences in experiences.

      if this is one of those posts i do that NO ONE replies to, i'm going to vomit all over myself.

      oh by the way, pass it to the left dude. you're hogging it all.
      [/b]
      ha, i once remember having an LD way back. the setting was a shopping mall parking lot, oddly with just one shop that had everything imaginable.so i proceeded to chug a gallon sized jug of LSD then manifest random folks and fire at them with the orgasm ray i just got from the same store. was good fun haha

    3. #3
      The Inceptor Secret Neo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      316
      Likes
      0
      i got an idea, ask a DC and/or search for a drug that prolongs the LD your in...
      An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

      DEILD: 3
      DILD: 1

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      24
      Likes
      0
      As a matter of fact, I have. I had a bag of weed, probably an ounce. There was a hole in it and smoke started pouring out, so I did the only reasonable thing and started hitting that sh*t. I broke out laughing and fell against some car onto the rims and woke up at my friends house laughing. In the dream of course, not real life at all.

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      fleeee1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      105
      Likes
      0
      good idea, secret neo!!! i like that one. b/c it would totally make the dream seem SO much longer. i'm totally trying that.

    6. #6
      Member long jetty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Posts
      171
      Likes
      0
      I've done LSD in a dream before, it wasn't lucid thought. I have tried MDMA (ecstasy) and weed, but never LSD. here is how my dream was:

      In my dream I bought my LSD of AAA, and I was with my other friend, and for some reason AAA said I had to eat 60 tabs to start tripping, I thought it might not be LSD if I had to eat 60 (in real life I would know, but itís a dream, weird things seem normal), but we bought them anyway. We had a whole plastic bag full of tabs and I took them home. They were brownish purple, the exact same as the ones I got in real life which didnít work. When I got home I hid them under my desk, and then my mum came in, and sitting on top of my desk where a couple of sheets of LSD blotters with art on them. I didn't remember buying tjhose sheets, but it was a dream so I didn't recognize the weirdness of this. My mum picked them up and said, if this is what I think it is, your dead. I told her acid is not bad! And she said look at the art on these things, itís all of people having sex, I looked over and sure enough each sheet had a picture or cartoon people having sex. They werenít graphic, just like these sort of people http://www.goma.demon.co.uk/food/fat-man-food.gif lying on top of each other. She started to get angry and I told her to wait and let me show her some stuff about LSD before she goes crazy. So I showed her erowid and some trip reports, she realized it was not all it was made out to be by the government and wasnít angry at me. Still slightly hesitant on letting me take it, but she wasnít cranky about it. So then I found myself in a carnival/festival sort of place and my dad and my friend were with me. My dad had an LSD sheet and I asked for it. He gave it to me and I ate one blotter, I passed it to my friend and he ate one too. I donít remember waiting for the effects to come on, I just remember finding myself in front of a spinning wheel, tripping out. It was amazing, I felt exactly the same as I did when I was on MDMA, except, I was hallucinating, as I was walking around, the whole places was flashing like that effect in windows movie maker, just everything went from red hue, to blue hue, to green hue, to pink hue and so on. I looked at the wheel and the colours sort of melted out onto the wall behind it, and blended together. I looked at a sign and the letters melted off it. The ground was moving up and down like a lava pit or something. Just like small slow motion waves going all over it. It was soooo awesome, I felt great. The whole time, it was the exact same feeling as I had felt when rolling. Then me alarm went off and I woke up. I didnít mind though, I would have liked to keep tripping, but I thought it was great having finally tripped in a dream for once. I felt all happy, like I had when I came down of E, eventually I fell back to sleep and then had my first proper lucid dream.

    7. #7
      Dream Immunity spiritofthewolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Eau Claire, WI
      Posts
      1,092
      Likes
      27
      drugs are lame, been there done that..all u do is get high, get munchies, get burnt out, then of course, pass out..wow, in the words of hippies, THATS TOTALLY RADICAL DUDE!! plz, grow up.....
      LD Count: 300 since 2005, average 40 LDs a yr
      Last LD: 11/23/2013

      My most infamous tutorial: http://www.dreamviews.com/dream-cont...ide-3-1-a.html

    8. #8
      Member long jetty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Posts
      171
      Likes
      0
      Drugs are lame? That really depends on the attitude of the user. If the user is doing it soley to get high and feel good, of course it is going to have no meaning whatsoever. But if the user is using them for a specific purpose, they can have an amazing amount of meaning.

    9. #9
      Dream Immunity spiritofthewolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Eau Claire, WI
      Posts
      1,092
      Likes
      27
      the only way drugs arent lame is if its used for medical use, any other form of useage is lame.
      LD Count: 300 since 2005, average 40 LDs a yr
      Last LD: 11/23/2013

      My most infamous tutorial: http://www.dreamviews.com/dream-cont...ide-3-1-a.html

    10. #10
      Member long jetty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Posts
      171
      Likes
      0
      So using them to explore spirituality, life/reality, your psyche, is lame?

    11. #11
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Posts
      107
      Likes
      0
      Our pineal gland releases tons of hallucinogens during the dream state including DMT, so we are all doing tons of drugs everytime we dream. But as far as actually dreaming about doing drugs, yes, even though I rarely do them in real life anymore. I don't feel much effects from drugs in dreams though because I am constantly feeling intense euphoria whenever I dream, LD or not. Though when I smoke DMT in a dream, I will change dream scapes or have a weird series of visions, alot of the time I switch to observing the dream, instead of being a character.

    12. #12
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      fleeee1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      105
      Likes
      0
      hey spiritofthewolf... all good points. my only counter-argument would be:

      shut up, douche.

    13. #13
      platypus Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      JCee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      152
      Likes
      0
      i have never done drugs...don't plan to. i like your points spiritofthewolf. i have many cousins that do drugs...yeah. they messed up their lives. my cousin started when he was eleven...although, he is only 16 now, going on seventeen. he is an avid user. pretty sad though...and their are many more, most of which started at such a young age.
      Hawaiian....nuff sed.

    14. #14
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Griffin, Georgia
      Posts
      42
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by fleeee1 View Post
      oh by the way, pass it to the left dude. you're hogging it all.
      [/b]
      Be polite, pass to the right...or something lame like that ;P

      As for those who speak out against drugs....that's cool with me...everyone has their own opinion, but if you're just trying to spark a conflict, then please keep your opinions to yourself.

      As for those lives that were ruined by drugs...yea, it can happen. Too much of ANYTHING is a bad thing. The thing is, you have to control the drug you're using. If the drug controls you, then you have a problem.

      Sure I've done shrooms (once....), ice (one month straight, then quit cold turkey), cocaine (not a big fan), robotussin (can change your perspective of the world)....but the only drug I actually like is weed because it doesn't have a come-down affect and is virtually impossible to overdose on. Personally, I think light drug use can expand your mind and allow you to see the world at new angles...at least for me anyway.

    15. #15
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      9
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by imaginefication View Post
      Our pineal gland releases tons of hallucinogens during the dream state including DMT, so we are all doing tons of drugs everytime we dream.[/b]
      Is that why my dreams are random as hell???

    16. #16
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      fleeee1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      105
      Likes
      0
      i think a few of you are missing the point.

      no one has suggested you should do drugs in real life. do or don't, i don't really care. the question was, has anyone done this in a dream. just because you don't do something in real life doesn't mean it's not ok to do it in a dream. how many of you have been able to levitate or breathe underwater in real life? the question is not "do you think drugs are ok in real life", it's "have any of you done this in a DREAM?" if you don't have an open mind to at least try this, then i wonder what other lucid ideas are taboo to you simply because it's not socially accepted in real life. let's not turn this thread into an anti-drug campaign.

    17. #17
      Haunted by entropy. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      sloth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      LD Count
      20 years worth
      Gender
      Location
      Deep in the woods
      Posts
      2,131
      Likes
      584
      Alright, you self righteous jerks...
      The subject matter of this thread is NOT whether or not drugs are cool, or whether or not you should do it.
      End of discussion, right guys?

      So..
      Back to the actual subject matter..

      I'm glad you asked this question, because I have these dreams all the time. The coolest thing is, many times I do drugs in my dreams that don't exist, AND I get highs that I have never gotten in real life. This is one of the things that made me realize what dreams are actually capable of, and the limitations of the imagination.
      When I do these nonexistent drugs in my dreams, I actually experience full, original highs, that are unlike any drug I've done in real life.

      The most memorable...
      I was at this guys house. We were smoking these small blue strands of something.
      Visually, everything became jumbled up. I could still tell what was going on, but every second was played backward. It was as if I saw half of a second of my life, played backwards. After that half second, I would see the next half second of my life, played backwards. But it happened so smoothly, that I could function.
      Audially, I experienced a similar feeling, but it was a lot harder to understand people, because their words were so jumbled up and backwards.
      Across it all, there was a dark hue, like you get from some other drugs, like some kinds of pot, and some salvias.
      And the high was another entire effect by itself. Completely unrelated from visual or audial hallucinations, it was a full body high that felt strong, and unrelaxing. My body was on edge, but was too messed up to take any significant action. My body felt disconnected with the world, only because the sequence of events that I was seeing did not match what my body was doing. I would see my arm move backwards, for instance, but I could feel my arm moving forwards.


      So, there you go.
      I don't know what you can do with the information, but there it is. I've done many nonexistent drugs in my dreams, each with completely different effects. Some of them are not visual or audially hallucinogenic at all. They are just highs.

      -sloth

      ...oh...
      ..and I did get that Homer reference, by the way.
      ---o--- my DCs say I'm dreamy.

    18. #18
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
      Alright, you self righteous jerks...
      The subject matter of this thread is NOT whether or not drugs are cool, or whether or not you should do it.
      End of discussion, right guys?

      So..
      Back to the actual subject matter..

      I'm glad you asked this question, because I have these dreams all the time. The coolest thing is, many times I do drugs in my dreams that don't exist, AND I get highs that I have never gotten in real life. This is one of the things that made me realize what dreams are actually capable of, and the limitations of the imagination.
      When I do these nonexistent drugs in my dreams, I actually experience full, original highs, that are unlike any drug I've done in real life.

      The most memorable...
      I was at this guys house. We were smoking these small blue strands of something.
      Visually, everything became jumbled up. I could still tell what was going on, but every second was played backward. It was as if I saw half of a second of my life, played backwards. After that half second, I would see the next half second of my life, played backwards. But it happened so smoothly, that I could function.
      Audially, I experienced a similar feeling, but it was a lot harder to understand people, because their words were so jumbled up and backwards.
      Across it all, there was a dark hue, like you get from some other drugs, like some kinds of pot, and some salvias.
      And the high was another entire effect by itself. Completely unrelated from visual or audial hallucinations, it was a full body high that felt strong, and unrelaxing. My body was on edge, but was too messed up to take any significant action. My body felt disconnected with the world, only because the sequence of events that I was seeing did not match what my body was doing. I would see my arm move backwards, for instance, but I could feel my arm moving forwards.
      So, there you go.
      I don't know what you can do with the information, but there it is. I've done many nonexistent drugs in my dreams, each with completely different effects. Some of them are not visual or audially hallucinogenic at all. They are just highs.

      -sloth

      ...oh...
      ..and I did get that Homer reference, by the way.
      [/b]
      That sounds really interesting, Sloth; I can't wait until I start having LDs and get to try things like this.

      Jim

    19. #19
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,472
      Likes
      67
      Quote Originally Posted by spiritofthewolf View Post
      the only way drugs arent lame is if its used for medical use, any other form of useage is lame.
      People who claim that their opinion is the truth are lame. So drugs doesn't hold any interresting experience for you. allthough I bet if you were to smoke DMT you'd feel very different.

      How about drugs for mental exploration? And those would be Psychedelic drugs. Is that lame too? To me it's greatly beneficial to my creativity and very appeacing.

      If you don't have anything with the whole drug-thing, fine. Just don't make any judgements about them 'cause many many others have experienced drugs completely different and quite meaningfull. You state your opinion as if it were an Objective truth, which it is obviously not.

      Some of us try to get high and feel good, some of us take this serious and do it to explore the mind, it's dreaming, it's creativity and imagery and it's endless, unimaginable hidden abilities. Drugs are what they are. What you think of them is something different completely.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •