• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 26 to 43 of 43
    1. #26
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      1,342
      Likes
      4
      I'd make myself immortal, immaterial, and then simulate every possible reality and history in my own mind for all eternity. Sometimes I'd screw around with the physical world, but that would get old fast. :V

    2. #27
      Rain On Your Roof Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      Unelias's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      LD Count
      Lost count.
      Gender
      Location
      Where angels fear to tread
      Posts
      1,228
      Likes
      254
      I would make myself immortal and indestructible for all eternity. Then I would try to destroy myself and be thrown into a endless maelstrom of paradoxity.

      After 50 billion years of that loop, my head would explode.
      Jujutsu is the gentle art. It's the art where a small man is going to prove to you, no matter how strong you are, no matter how mad you get, that you're going to have to accept defeat. That's what jujutsu is.

    3. #28
      Your friendly naga Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Lseadragon's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      The funny farm, Chalfont...
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      58
      DJ Entries
      9
      I'd become the world's greatest magician, and only play obscure shows.
      Quote Originally Posted by Taosaur
      How are we not a forklift? All that contraction and elongation to raise and lower objects...

    4. #29
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031

      Instant Nirvana for all conscious organisms for eternity, even past and future ones and an infinite number of other ones. I would even change the past to where that is how it always was.
      Suffering for all conscious organisms and Hell for most people because free will is just so important and that is the only way I can arrange things and be fair, even though I make the rules of fairness and all other rules of reality. You can only do so much with infinite power.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    5. #30
      The Supreme Echelon Absolute's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Western Arizona, USA
      Posts
      275
      Likes
      0
      Instant Nirvana for all conscious organisms for eternity, even past and future ones and an infinite number of other ones. I would even change the past to where that is how it always was.
      Now that is something I side with you 100%. That should have all ready happened.
      -Absolute Wisdom

      "Life is much like a barren road. You can choose to leave it and end up in a deserted wasteland, or you can follow the road to see what is beyond the horizon."

    6. #31
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
      Now that is something I side with you 100%. That should have all ready happened.
      Yes! Let's start a movement and elect a new God.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    7. #32
      The Supreme Echelon Absolute's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Western Arizona, USA
      Posts
      275
      Likes
      0
      Yes! Let's start a movement and elect a new God.
      Lol! Before starting another revolution, let's see if we can sit down and have a little chat with him. If his answers aren't satisfactory, then yeah, let's call for impeachment!
      -Absolute Wisdom

      "Life is much like a barren road. You can choose to leave it and end up in a deserted wasteland, or you can follow the road to see what is beyond the horizon."

    8. #33
      Rain On Your Roof Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      Unelias's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      LD Count
      Lost count.
      Gender
      Location
      Where angels fear to tread
      Posts
      1,228
      Likes
      254
      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      Yes! Let's start a movement and elect a new God.
      I doubt the post will be very wanted. It's like being a t-shirt seller in North Pole.
      Jujutsu is the gentle art. It's the art where a small man is going to prove to you, no matter how strong you are, no matter how mad you get, that you're going to have to accept defeat. That's what jujutsu is.

    9. #34
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Victoria B.C. Canada
      Posts
      2,868
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
      What if, regardless of how it happened, you assumed the divine power of "a" or "the" Omnipotent Being. Not it's knowledge, awareness, or anything like that - but simply the power to bend anything or create/destroy anything in your present existence. Essentially, whatever your thoughts concentrated on, it could happen.

      What would you do with such power? Would you help humanity? Would you leave Earth? What would you do?
      I would kill myself because this is human made power, rather then god power. I want god power, as in power humans are incapable of understanding because they are humans, and i am a god. That way i could look at their faces and laugh, then call them all ignorant when they try thinking they understand my godly powers. You can't get bored with this power, because you can't understand how it would work, and if you say it is boring without trying it, you fail at life and i shall smite you with my human thought up powers that i can use to create fear and create a christian god (human made) just so i can kill it infront of everyone and show i am teh ruler. But seriously, that's too human, which means it will become boring.
      Last edited by LucidFlanders; 10-03-2009 at 07:39 PM.

    10. #35
      Member SpecialInterests's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Pangea Ultima
      Posts
      349
      Likes
      29
      I'd travel faster than the speed of light. And I'd also play space soccer with jet packs.

    11. #36
      Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Gender
      Location
      Seiren
      Posts
      5,003
      Likes
      1408
      DJ Entries
      82
      I would create a world of enlightened beings and nonviolence, a utopia. Then, I would create a second earth, full of dull, ignorant beings that feel nothing and espouse random nonsense and bad ideas. Then, I would summon a whole bunch of crazy stuff to wreak havoc on the stupid people. Mmm...sweet justice.

      Nah, I would probably use it for the good of humanity, blah, blah...but it could be fun to annihilate some random planet in the solar system. And of course there's all the random stuff I've always wanted to do but couldn't...like drive a Viper down the Great Wall of China, etc.

      Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

    12. #37
      aka Raphael Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      CRAZY BONE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      828
      Likes
      79
      You guys are all thinking too small. With that kind of unlimited power, I would seek enlightenment in the ways of the universe and existence. Earth is such a small and insignificant part of the universe, so small in fact, that it's not even worth existing. I would travel through different dimensions and create other worlds with my own thoughts. I would encompass the entire universe and create copies of myself that I could control and send to create even more dimensions that I could travel through at my own will. Existence itself would represent only me, there would be nothing but my very being and the thoughts that I have. Everything would be just a thought in my consciousness suspended in space and time.
      Last edited by CRAZY BONE; 10-15-2009 at 05:28 AM.

    13. #38
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      70
      I'd buy a harem, like that guy from playboy.
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    14. #39
      The Supreme Echelon Absolute's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Western Arizona, USA
      Posts
      275
      Likes
      0

      Talking

      You guys are all thinking too small. With that kind of unlimited power, I would seek enlightenment in the ways of the universe and existence. Earth is such a small and insignificant part of the universe, so small in fact, that it's not even worth existing. I would travel through different dimensions and create other worlds with my own thoughts. I would encompass the entire universe and create copies of myself that I could control and send to create even more dimensions that I could travel through at my own will. Existence itself would represent only me, there would be nothing but my very being and the thoughts that I have. Everything would be just a thought in my consciousness suspended in space and time.
      That's rather quite fascinating. I love it, Maverick. Way to go for someone who actually has some good imagination around here. =D
      -Absolute Wisdom

      "Life is much like a barren road. You can choose to leave it and end up in a deserted wasteland, or you can follow the road to see what is beyond the horizon."

    15. #40
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Victoria B.C. Canada
      Posts
      2,868
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
      You guys are all thinking too small. With that kind of unlimited power, I would seek enlightenment in the ways of the universe and existence. Earth is such a small and insignificant part of the universe, so small in fact, that it's not even worth existing. I would travel through different dimensions and create other worlds with my own thoughts. I would encompass the entire universe and create copies of myself that I could control and send to create even more dimensions that I could travel through at my own will. Existence itself would represent only me, there would be nothing but my very being and the thoughts that I have. Everything would be just a thought in my consciousness suspended in space and time.

      It's not that Earth is too small, it's that other places are too big. We may be a tiny spec in the universe, but obviously we are here for a reason or we would not exist. Just remember that something may be big, but how does it make a more important role then something as small as us. The universe is HUGE, and something as big as we see those huge stars just mean those stars are much more smaller then we are to it when looking at the size of the universe. Everything has it's role therefore nothing is not worth existing.
      Last edited by LucidFlanders; 10-16-2009 at 06:59 PM.

    16. #41
      Member, whatever Luanne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Holodeck
      Posts
      275
      Likes
      15
      I would not do a thing because Universe is perfect.
      Come on! What if Martin Luther King said: "I kinda have a dream... nah, I don't wanna talk about it."

    17. #42
      Rain On Your Roof Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      Unelias's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      LD Count
      Lost count.
      Gender
      Location
      Where angels fear to tread
      Posts
      1,228
      Likes
      254
      Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
      I would not do a thing because Universe is perfect.
      We could never date.

      From my point of view : universe is not perfect. Nothing is. Universe merely is, it lives, grows, withers, dies.

      But your opinion of course and I respect it.
      Jujutsu is the gentle art. It's the art where a small man is going to prove to you, no matter how strong you are, no matter how mad you get, that you're going to have to accept defeat. That's what jujutsu is.

    18. #43
      Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Jesus of Suburbia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      LD Count
      192837465
      Gender
      Posts
      1,309
      Likes
      248
      I'd learn the last digit of pi, then not tell anyone, just to drive the mathematicians insane ^-^

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •