• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 166
    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Singapore
      Posts
      141
      Likes
      0

      No Evidence of the paranormal?

      First I'd like to clarify that there are no such things as ghosts the only spirits out roaming are angels and demons.

      If Demons exist isn't that evidence that angels the devil and God exists.

      If you are of the faint of heart, & or are scared easily it is your choice to take it upon yourself to view these videos.








    2. #2
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      First off, I'd like to say that you have balls coming and saying that there is no proof what so ever of ghosts and then expecting us to believe in Demons.
      Now, i do believe in ghosts, but these videos are hardly proof that they exist. You say you don't believe in ghosts, but then you post videos that vouch for their existence?
      I've only watched the first video and some of them are pretty pathetic.
      Note, the last bit in the first video, about the demon girl in the mirror. That's been proven as fake. It was made with simple video editing.
      This shit never happens to me

    3. #3
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,984
      Likes
      3082
      :l

    4. #4
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Did I just get trolled?
      This shit never happens to me

    5. #5
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,984
      Likes
      3082
      Nah, I'm not entirely sure myself if there really are people stupid enough to believe this stuff...

    6. #6
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Proof that Gumby is real:

      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      SomeDreamer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Denmark
      Posts
      670
      Likes
      44
      yay gumby!

    8. #8
      Dream Quester TheUnknownKadath's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Avenue Q
      Posts
      23
      Likes
      0
      Also, just for the sake of argument, even if the videos were true it doesn't prove that angels exist or that the christian idea of God is correct. They could be completely unrelated.

    9. #9
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Singapore
      Posts
      141
      Likes
      0
      Why don't you unbelievers try what the guy did in the first video,mess around with an ouija board and see what happens at night.Did you even see the full video,i know 40 minutes is long but just watch the first Video.

    10. #10
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by kingerman View Post
      Why don't you unbelievers try what the guy did in the first video,mess around with an ouija board and see what happens at night.Did you even see the full video,i know 40 minutes is long but just watch the first Video.
      Yes, I have used a ouija board, and nothing happened.
      I must admit though, I wasn't exactly in the best of company for using a ouija board.
      This shit never happens to me

    11. #11
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Singapore
      Posts
      141
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Fableflame View Post
      First off, I'd like to say that you have balls coming and saying that there is no proof what so ever of ghosts and then expecting us to believe in Demons.
      So you believe a medium can talk to the dead.

      I didn't say every clip in the video was real.Like the very first one seems fake.But the ones which the user posted is definitely real.

    12. #12
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by kingerman View Post
      First I'd like to clarify that there are no such things as ghosts
      Quote Originally Posted by kingerman View Post
      But the ones which the user posted is definitely real.
      You are contradicting yourself.
      This shit never happens to me

    13. #13
      Haha. Hehe. Mes Tarrant's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      New Zea-la-land
      Posts
      6,774
      Likes
      32
      Christ.

    14. #14
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Singapore
      Posts
      141
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Fableflame View Post
      You are contradicting yourself.
      Didn't i say angels and demons.
      There are indeed spirit beings who can connect with and appear in our physical world. The Bible identifies these beings as angels and demons.Demons are evil, deceptive, and destructive.So they can appear as your dead relative.Thus ghosts

    15. #15
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1190
      DJ Entries
      1
      So you are saying ghosts are demons?

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    16. #16
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Yes.
      He's saying that ghosts are actually demons, trying to decieve us.
      Why would demons do something like that?
      Also, I just watched all 4 videos.
      There were a few interesting clips, but most of them I'd bet are just fakes.
      This shit never happens to me

    17. #17
      Member SpecialInterests's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Pangea Ultima
      Posts
      349
      Likes
      29
      what are ghosts made of?

    18. #18
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by SpecialInterests View Post
      what are ghosts made of?
      I think their are several theories, but no solid proof.
      This shit never happens to me

    19. #19
      Member evildoctor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Chicagoland Burbs
      Posts
      245
      Likes
      45
      Kingerman,

      Instead of relying on dubious youtube vids, why not see a daemon yourself?

      First buy a copy of the Lemegeton. Joeseph H Petersons translation is considered the best english translation.

      You will need some incense. For works of Ars Theurgia Goetia then Dittany Of Crete is the standard. Mix this with fresh blood, the best blood is of the moon, if this has been mixed with your seed in the grail of your scarlet woman then so much the better. Also add some of this blended menstural blood and semen with some fine wine with a teaspoon of mandrake or the hallucinogen of your choice and drink deeply.

      You can get your incense. and also your circle and triangle of art, plus your goetic seals from the good people at www.enochian.org.

      You will also need a good sword. At least 4.5 feet is recommended. After all, you dont want a little girls sword when playing with daemons.

      Set your circle with the triangle in the east. Light your black candles. And also the incense within the triangle. Set one of the two sigils of your chosen daemon in the triangle, wear the other sigil around your neck.

      Take your sword in hand and begin your evocation - Crowley's Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia is a perrenial favorite.

      Then peer into the dark glass......



      Do let us all know how you get on - there's a good chap!
      Last edited by evildoctor; 11-13-2009 at 06:04 AM.
      Every Man and Every Woman is a Star - There is no god but Man.

      The word of sin is restriction - Thou hast no right but to do what thy will.

    20. #20
      Banned
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      362
      Likes
      122
      That is way too much work, no wonder few people have seen demons.

    21. #21
      Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Big Village, North America
      Posts
      1,953
      Likes
      85
      Nice troll.

      Bravo.

    22. #22
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by evildoctor View Post
      Kingerman,

      Instead of relying on dubious youtube vids, why not see a daemon yourself?

      First buy a copy of the Lemegeton. Joeseph H Petersons translation is considered the best english translation.

      You will need some incense. For works of Ars Theurgia Goetia then Dittany Of Crete is the standard. Mix this with fresh blood, the best blood is of the moon, if this has been mixed with your seed in the grail of your scarlet woman then so much the better. Also add some of this blended menstural blood and semen with some fine wine with a teaspoon of mandrake or the hallucinogen of your choice and drink deeply.

      You can get your incense. and also your circle and triangle of art, plus your goetic seals from the good people at www.enochian.org.

      You will also need a good sword. At least 4.5 feet is recommended. After all, you dont want a little girls sword when playing with daemons.

      Set your circle with the triangle in the east. Light your black candles. And also the incense within the triangle. Set one of the two sigils of your chosen daemon in the triangle, wear the other sigil around your neck.

      Take your sword in hand and begin your evocation - Crowley's Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia is a perrenial favorite.

      Then peer into the dark glass......



      Do let us all know how you get on - there's a good chap!
      I'm so trying this.
      This shit never happens to me

    23. #23
      Bio-Turing Machine O'nus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Gender
      Location
      - Canada -
      Posts
      4,167
      Likes
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by kingerman View Post
      Why don't you unbelievers try what the guy did in the first video,mess around with an ouija board and see what happens at night.Did you even see the full video,i know 40 minutes is long but just watch the first Video.
      How to prove Ouija is completely fake:

      Have two or more people blindfolded and hold the ouija communicator

      Have an extra person, not touching the communicator, simply watch and record the letters and answers the Ouija board gives.

      Then just ask questions as normal, with only the spectator recording answers and giving no feedback.

      Read the results.

      100% of the time, the answers are complete nonsense.

      ~

    24. #24
      Member Tyler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,587
      Likes
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by O'nus View Post
      How to prove Ouija is completely fake:

      Have two or more people blindfolded and hold the ouija communicator

      Have an extra person, not touching the communicator, simply watch and record the letters and answers the Ouija board gives.

      Then just ask questions as normal, with only the spectator recording answers and giving no feedback.

      Read the results.

      100% of the time, the answers are complete nonsense.

      ~
      Hell yes.
      I'm definitely doing this.
      The people I used the Ouija Board with were controlling it themselves, I'm almost positive.
      This shit never happens to me

    25. #25
      Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,299
      Likes
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by O'nus View Post
      100% of the time, the answers are complete nonsense.

      ~
      Except for yes or no questions, in which case people end up moving it to where they think yes and no are at, which isn't that hard to do if you can remember the general layout of the board. Penn and Teller just flipped the board around, it gave me a chuckle to see the blindfolded people asking questions and saying to themselves "yes," even though they were moving it to a blank spot since Penn had rotated the board 180 degrees.

    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •