• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    View Poll Results: What are your religious views?

    Voters
    123. You may not vote on this poll
    • Judea-Christian

      16 13.01%
    • Muslim

      3 2.44%
    • Hindu

      1 0.81%
    • Buddhist

      6 4.88%
    • Agnostic

      26 21.14%
    • Atheist

      46 37.40%
    • Other (Please Specify)

      25 20.33%
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 138
    Like Tree21Likes

    Thread: A poll

    1. #51
      Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Gender
      Location
      Seiren
      Posts
      5,003
      Likes
      1409
      DJ Entries
      82
      Quote Originally Posted by [SomeGuy] View Post
      Wait wait wait...you guys have eradicated the majority of the Christians here? I LOVE YOU!
      I eliminated Noogah...along with O'nus, SKA, Xei, and everyone else who ticked "atheist."

      I went with "Atheist." One thing I should make clear, though: I do not assert that my views are absolute truth, as in reality, there is no way to be absolutely certain. That said, as humans, we can make observations about the world and draw logical conclusions based on said observations. Gods of any nature, to date, do not fit into the observable picture of the universe. Some would call this behavior "agnostic," but I actively don't believe in a god. Why? There is no reason to believe.
      Last edited by Mario92; 02-22-2010 at 08:08 AM.

      Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

    2. #52
      Drivel's Advocate Xaqaria's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      WhoIsJohnGalt?
      Gender
      Location
      Denver, CO Catchphrase: BullCockie!
      Posts
      5,589
      Likes
      930
      DJ Entries
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by [SomeGuy] View Post
      Wait wait wait...you guys have eradicated the majority of the Christians here? I LOVE YOU!
      This isn't a good thing. Opposing views shouldn't be forced out.
      Beeyahoi, dajo, sora12 and 2 others like this.

      The ability to happily respond to any adversity is the divine.
      Art
      Dream Journal Shaman Apprentice Chronicles

    3. #53
      ポケット電卓の演算子 Kraftwerk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      LD Count
      21
      Gender
      Posts
      1,215
      Likes
      178
      Quote Originally Posted by Xaqaria View Post
      This isn't a good thing. Opposing views shouldn't be forced out.
      This very much. It's sad because the christians can't actively participate in discussions without getting thrashed and looked down upon (Erm.. Noogah.), so they stop all together. If all religions stop, the whole R/S forum will just be
      "Hai guyz I don't believe in god"
      "Me neither lolz"
      "Christians r stoopid lolz"
      "I agree haha."
      LRT likes this.
      And now.. for a Stephen Strutmeyer Film...
      http://i41.tinypic.com/2l86mc.jpg
      Interrogate Subconscious [] Throw Cars [x] Start an alternate life [] Alter the Gravity []
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      MY SPACESHIP IS GOING TO KICK YOUR SPACESHIP'S ASS.

    4. #54
      Drivel's Advocate Xaqaria's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      WhoIsJohnGalt?
      Gender
      Location
      Denver, CO Catchphrase: BullCockie!
      Posts
      5,589
      Likes
      930
      DJ Entries
      9
      I do agree with UM though, that some of the christians we've had have left to avoid having to admit they don't have a good answer to some of the questions that have been asked of them. I'd like to see some christians that have the ability to be self critical join the forum and participate here in R/S.

      The ability to happily respond to any adversity is the divine.
      Art
      Dream Journal Shaman Apprentice Chronicles

    5. #55
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,949
      Likes
      5846
      DJ Entries
      172
      Xaq, that's an oxymoron!! If a christian is self-critical, then he wouldn't be a christian!

      Obviously I'm an atheist. At times I used to describe myself as agnostic, but when I really looked into it, I realized religion just cant stand up to honest scrutiny. Then I became a wishy-washy atheist... you know.... "there's no reason to confront religious people with critical thinking that will only hurt their feelings..."

      But somewhere along the way - without knowing yet what it was called or that there even was such a thing -- I became a proponent of the New Atheism, expounded by Richard Dawkins and a few others, which holds that belief in God can no longer be defended on rational or empirical grounds, and that the scientific worldview has rendered obsolete the traditional beliefs held by Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It's necessary for atheists to start to stand up for themselves as other minorities have done before them, and make it known that in no other important sphere of human endeavor is irrationality tolerated when people's welfare and lives are at stake, but for whatever reason religion gets a free pass. This doesn't mean I advocate a warlike or unnecessarily aggressive approach, but I think it's important for atheists to make their voices heard and spread the word of rationality and critical thinking.
      Last edited by Darkmatters; 02-22-2010 at 03:44 PM.
      Mario92 likes this.

    6. #56
      Drivel's Advocate Xaqaria's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      WhoIsJohnGalt?
      Gender
      Location
      Denver, CO Catchphrase: BullCockie!
      Posts
      5,589
      Likes
      930
      DJ Entries
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatters View Post
      Xaq, that's an oxymoron!! If a christian is self-critical, then he wouldn't be a christian!
      Not true. All that is required to be a christian is to be a follower of Jesus Christ. Someone could reject the majority of the bible and still call him/herself a christian. I have met many christians that recognize that a lot of meaning has been lost in the bible over thousands of years of alterations, deletions, revisions, and translations. I have met some christians that don't even necessarily believe that Jesus existed at all, but still believe that his ideals are good ones to live by. Love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek are still strong pillars to base ones actions on no matter the circumstances behind their invention/discovery.

      The ability to happily respond to any adversity is the divine.
      Art
      Dream Journal Shaman Apprentice Chronicles

    7. #57
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,949
      Likes
      5846
      DJ Entries
      172
      Ok, you got me. It was a bad joke really. Yes, completely agreed... the teachings of Christ are excellent. Most christians however go farther and claim they believe in an almighty God. And therein lies the problem.

    8. #58
      Banned
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Out Chasing Rabbits
      Posts
      15,193
      Likes
      933
      Quote Originally Posted by Xaqaria View Post
      I have met some christians that don't even necessarily believe that Jesus existed at all
      Wow, that's really going the distance. Even archeologists and scientists believe that Jesus at least existed. He was mortal and not special in any way, but he existed.

    9. #59
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,949
      Likes
      5846
      DJ Entries
      172
      Actually many historians believe he was largely if not entirely mythical. There was a historian who lived in Nazareth (or was it Galilee... curse my sievelike memory! ) who lived during the entirety of Jesus' recored life, and wrote about all the important happenings in the area, who never mentioned Jesus at all. Weird if any of the biblical stories concerning him are really true.

      Ok, here's the statement:

      As I keep saying,
      absence of evidence is evidence of absence when the evidence should be there
      and is not. In the case of Jesus, there were several historians living in or near
      Judea at the time who reported on all kinds of events there, but never mention
      Christ.
      One example is Philo-Judaeus, also known as Philo of Alexandria. In The
      Christ, John E. Remsberg writes:
      Philo was born before the beginning of the Christian era, and lived
      long after the reputed death of Christ. He wrote an account of the
      Jews covering the entire time that Christ is said to have existed on
      earth. He was living in or near Jerusalem when Christ’s miraculous
      birth and the Herodian massacre occurred. He was there when
      Christ made his triumphal entry into Jerusalem He was there when
      the crucifixion with its attendant earthquake, supernatural
      darkness and resurrection of the dead tool place—when Christ
      himself rose from the dead and in the presence of many witnesses
      ascended into heaven. These marvelous events which must have
      filled the world with amazement, had they really occurred, were
      unknown to him.

      Taken from The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason by
      Victor J. Stenger
      Last edited by Darkmatters; 02-22-2010 at 03:19 PM.

    10. #60
      banshee quicksilver girl.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Location
      land of the free, home of the brave.
      Posts
      134
      Likes
      14
      i'm hopeful.
      the news reports on the radio said it was getting worse
      as the ocean air fanned the flames
      but i couldn't think of anywhere i would have rather been
      to watch it all burn away

    11. #61
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      What do agnostics believe in, in relation to atheism or theism? Is there any atheist here who doesn't subscribe to an agnostic philosophy? Either you believe in something or you don't. In either case you can be an agnostic.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    12. #62
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1191
      DJ Entries
      1
      I'm atheist.

      Bonsay, agnostic is the most logical way to go, true, but agnosticism also shows cowardice in my eyes. You are afraid to believe in atleast something. I believe that our world is real.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kromoh View Post
      Why do you hate me so much, Xaqaria?

      You barely know me. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just sick of people trying to be superior. Don't questions my actions if you don't know my motives.
      How can you say this, when you in your next post say that you are criticising people for trying to be superior? You don't know their motives either and you could be completely in the wrong.
      Last edited by Marvo; 02-22-2010 at 04:58 PM.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    13. #63
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      417
      DJ Entries
      61
      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      It seems like the flaming never messed with them anywhere near as much as the stumping. They would complain about the flaming some, but getting backed into corners with questions they could not answer always happened immediately before long and permanent departures.
      Flaming was the wrong word. Your right, it's more that they were bombarded with the truth. I always find it hilarious. There'll be 1 christian giving some kind of an opinion that's mostly based on dogma and 8 atheist just pounce on them. Just tearing their ideas to shreds.
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    14. #64
      Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Gender
      Location
      Seiren
      Posts
      5,003
      Likes
      1409
      DJ Entries
      82
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvo View Post
      Bonsay, agnostic is the most logical way to go, true, but agnosticism also shows cowardice in my eyes. You are afraid to believe in atleast something. I believe that our world is real.
      Isn't an agnostic just an atheist without balls?
      ~Stephen Colbert

      How can you say this, when you in your next post say that you are criticising people for trying to be superior? You don't know their motives either and you could be completely in the wrong.


      Quote Originally Posted by stonedape View Post
      Flaming was the wrong word. Your right, it's more that they were bombarded with the truth. I always find it hilarious. There'll be 1 christian giving some kind of an opinion that's mostly based on dogma and 8 atheist just pounce on them. Just tearing their ideas to shreds.
      That's the fun of R/S! ^_^

      Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

    15. #65
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvo View Post
      Bonsay, agnostic is the most logical way to go, true, but agnosticism also shows cowardice in my eyes. You are afraid to believe in atleast something. I believe that our world is real.
      Why is it cowardice to admit you don't know something? Deluding yourself that something is real is closer to cowardice. Whether it is "the world is real" or that "Jesus is real". With the scientific method we can define the real world. But it can also bring us to a conclusion that, being a part of the real world, we might not be percieving the "real" real... wherther we are talking about dreams, hallucinations or some other scenario/view which changes our perception of existence. I'm not saying that we should all become some hard core solipsists absorbed in ourselves. It's just that without some sort of an "agnostic element" being atheist is on the same level as being a fundamentalist believer. The reason I am atheist is because I wasn't proven God's existence, not because I believe his non-existence is just some absolute fact. So until I'm proven his existence absolutely, I can only honestly remain agnostic about it.

      How many atheists can honestly say that they have absolute knowledge; that there aren't billions of invisible Russel's teapots floating aorund etc.? I've heard people honestly say that they know definitely that God exists, but I've also heard people honestly say that they know definitely that God doesn't, with equally unsatisfying proof from both sides.

      Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Henry Huxley
      Agnosticism is not a creed but a method, the essence of which lies in the vigorous application of a single principle... Positively the principle may be expressed as in matters of intellect, do not pretend conclusions are certain that are not demonstrated or demonstrable.


      The point of my original post wasn't about this though. Agnosticism isn't a statement of belief. It's a statement of knowledge. You can call yourself a Buddhist, Christian, whatever and still be agnostic (although finding excuses for being both is your own problem, if your belief should be regarded as an absolute truth for example). So I don't see why it's added in the mix of choices. Sorry for being so pedantic.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    16. #66
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1191
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonsay View Post
      Why is it cowardice to admit you don't know something? Deluding yourself that something is real is closer to cowardice. Whether it is "the world is real" or that "Jesus is real". With the scientific method we can define the real world. But it can also bring us to a conclusion that, being a part of the real world, we might not be percieving the "real" real... wherther we are talking about dreams, hallucinations or some other scenario/view which changes our perception of existence. I'm not saying that we should all become some hard core solipsists absorbed in ourselves. It's just that without some sort of an "agnostic element" being atheist is on the same level as being a fundamentalist believer. The reason I am atheist is because I wasn't proven God's existence, not because I believe his non-existence is just some absolute fact. So until I'm proven his existence absolutely, I can only honestly remain agnostic about it.

      How many atheists can honestly say that they have absolute knowledge; that there aren't billions of invisible Russel's teapots floating aorund etc.? I've heard people honestly say that they know definitely that God exists, but I've also heard people honestly say that they know definitely that God doesn't, with equally unsatisfying proof from both sides.
      You are right when you look at it from that point of view.

      What I meant when I said that it showed cowardice, is that people are afraid to take that leap of faith that it requires, to be either an atheist, a theist or a non-theist. You are afraid to become just that little bit of illogical that it requires to be anything but agnostic.

      Whether that actually shows fear or not, I don't know.

      Regarding the entire "something is there that we can't detect in any way, at all" element, sure, there could be something, but if we can't detect it, that means it can't influence our universe. Thus it becomes pointless.
      Last edited by Marvo; 02-22-2010 at 09:13 PM.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    17. #67
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvo View Post
      You are right when you look at it from that point of view.

      What I meant when I said that it showed cowardice, is that people are afraid to take that leap of faith that it requires, to be either an atheist, a theist or a non-theist. You are afraid to become just that little bit of illogical that it requires to be anything but agnostic.

      Whether that actually shows fear or not, I don't know.

      Regarding the entire "something is there that we can't detect in any way, at all" element, sure, there could be something, but if we can't detect it, that means it can't influence our universe. Thus it becomes pointless.
      It has nothing to do with fear. I don't see how an agnostic philosophy of admitting that you don't know "anything" could stem from fear. And about fear of being illogical... I think you're misusing it now. It's not that I'm afraid of being wrong or illogical. It's a state of frustration if I'm being illogical. It's a psychological imbalance that can be mended by thinking, which is something I just do. So I don't delude myself if I find a philosophical problem. Unless my logic curcuits are broken, then I can't be illogical, as arogant as it may sound. And I don't see how such a feat - of consciously being illogical - would be seen as courageous as opposed to my current "cowardly" state of agnosticism. If we have to this home-psychoanalysis, lets just say I have different values and a different view on life. I'm still an atheist in every way, I just don't find agnosticism something you should just dismiss. It's an important concept and in my opinion a sign of critical thinking.

      Sorry, but your last paragraph was sort of a strawman, if it was directed at what I typed. The agnostic element I was talking about isn't "there is something there", it's "we don't know if anything is there untill it's proven".
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    18. #68
      Gentlemen. Ladies. slayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Right here... Reputation: 9999
      Posts
      4,901
      Likes
      472
      DJ Entries
      4
      I voted agnostic.

    19. #69
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1191
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonsay View Post
      It has nothing to do with fear. I don't see how an agnostic philosophy of admitting that you don't know "anything" could stem from fear. And about fear of being illogical... I think you're misusing it now. It's not that I'm afraid of being wrong or illogical. It's a state of frustration if I'm being illogical. It's a psychological imbalance that can be mended by thinking, which is something I just do. So I don't delude myself if I find a philosophical problem. Unless my logic curcuits are broken, then I can't be illogical, as arogant as it may sound. And I don't see how such a feat - of consciously being illogical - would be seen as courageous as opposed to my current "cowardly" state of agnosticism. If we have to this home-psychoanalysis, lets just say I have different values and a different view on life. I'm still an atheist in every way, I just don't find agnosticism something you should just dismiss. It's an important concept and in my opinion a sign of critical thinking.

      Sorry, but your last paragraph was sort of a strawman, if it was directed at what I typed. The agnostic element I was talking about isn't "there is something there", it's "we don't know if anything is there untill it's proven".
      Huh, you are right. Guess I was too fast on that one.

      About the last part, I sort of wrote it out, because my mom argued something similar some days ago, about how there could be a bunch of stuff that we as humans can not detect. I misunderstood what you meant

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    20. #70
      Lucid Master of Flight Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      MementoMori's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      LD Count
      untouchable
      Gender
      Location
      The sky
      Posts
      1,362
      Likes
      211
      DJ Entries
      7
      I'm a type of pantheist, though of my own beliefs regarding it. I actually just found out my beliefs fit into a certain category, though as i said they differ from exact pantheist views.

      "MementoMori, the lucid machine"

      "There's nothing better than knowing what it's like to fly like superman. Being fully aware of the air whipping by you, controlling every movement of every single atom in your body with a single thought. It's real freedom, and there's not a word good enough to describe it, so I'll just call it dreamy for now."

    21. #71
      Sleeping Dragon juroara's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Gender
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      3,867
      Likes
      1172
      DJ Entries
      144
      wait...I can't pick more than one?

    22. #72
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Victoria B.C. Canada
      Posts
      2,868
      Likes
      60
      I am an agnostic for life.

    23. #73
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,949
      Likes
      5846
      DJ Entries
      172
      Agnostoc means essentially UNDECIDED. I'm decided, but will allow that there's some slight possibility - however unlikely - that I could be wrong.

      I don't "know for a fact" that there's no god... but I do know for a fact that all existing religions (that I'm aware of) fail the test of skeptical enquiry. Which is expected, since they were invented in primitive superstitious times when we had little understanding of how things really work, and no concept yet of the scientific method, which is all about eliminating ideas that fail to fit with reality. The religions I:m familiar with also all exhibit a strong element of wish fulfillment... mythologies designed to answer some of the most basic human fears. So it's pretty obvious they are invented.

      Mmmm sorry... getting a bit off topic. Here's what Im trying to say --

      No, I DON'T "know for a fact" that there's no god, but atheism is the only choice that fits with reality as we currently know it. So by your definition, you could call me an agnostic, but until someone can show some convincing evidence for a god then I'm an atheist.

      Wow... I could have just written that last sentence... that's all it really takes!

    24. #74
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      417
      DJ Entries
      61
      Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatters View Post
      Agnostoc means essentially UNDECIDED. I'm decided, but will allow that there's some slight possibility - however unlikely - that I could be wrong.
      Actually, agnostic means that it is impossible to know weather or not there is a God. It means that you have thought about it and the conclusion you came to was that it is impossible to really know.
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    25. #75
      Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Gender
      Location
      Seiren
      Posts
      5,003
      Likes
      1409
      DJ Entries
      82
      ag·nos·tic
      n.
      1.
      a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
      b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
      2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.
      a·the·ist
      n.
      One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.
      Thus far, we have not been able to observe any dieties. Within the scope of our five senses, the only devices we have to gather information about our world, not once have we observed any solid evidence for a diety of any sort. Obviously, it is impossible to draw a 100% confident conclusion about anything, but to date, and taking into account all that humans know as a species, there is no God. The odds are infinitely small. Really, this falls into a debate on semantics. "Agnostic" carries with it a connotation of equal indecisiveness; that is, the person treats the possibiliy of the existence of dieties as equal to the opposite scenario(s). "Atheist" carries a connotation of active denial or disbelief. So, it is possible to be an open-minded atheist, which for all intents and purposes is one who does not believe in a diety, but is willing to keep an open mind and consider new evidence as it comes to light. This is "soft Atheism," or "weak atheism." Technically, there is a difference between weak atheists and agnostics.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_and_strong_atheism
      Darkmatters likes this.

      Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •