• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 440
    1. #51
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      OMG you people are all idiots! It's so simple. Dreams are inertial gravity/spacetime embedded in a quantum gravity up/down field of balance with touch/invisible being slash feelings dot slash slash dot dot slash.

    2. #52
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      dutchraptor's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      LD Count
      0 since my last
      Gender
      Location
      Tranquility
      Posts
      2,913
      Likes
      3042
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      OMG you people are all idiots! It's so simple. Dreams are inertial gravity/spacetime embedded in a quantum gravity up/down field of balance with touch/invisible being slash feelings dot slash slash dot dot slash.
      You and me buddy, I said it last time too. The up/down half gravity is very clearly an inertial/spacetime with a half touch/ invisible. Not to mention the middle space, never forget the middle space.//../

    3. #53
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      This guy reminds me of a very famous troll (?) post on the WoW Warlock forum when the game first came out, back around 2004. I doubt anyone remembers this now, but for a while it was a huge internet meme and it went viral, back before viral was even a word in the internet lexicon. I'll quote it:

      I dont like to stress the fact that the warlock rocks, but he jus does,So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one, but here is how it goes

      1. post message in the room
      2. LOOK IT OVER
      3. dont report anything, i might get in trouble
      and 4. Have fun!!!

    4. #54
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,575
      Likes
      10565
      DJ Entries
      784
      Could we please stay on topic?

    5. #55
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      Quote Originally Posted by gab View Post
      Could we please stay on topic?
      If you can explain the topic...

    6. #56
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,575
      Likes
      10565
      DJ Entries
      784
      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      If you can explain the topic...
      Good point. I can't.

      But I know it's not personal attacks against the OP. To someone our Lucid dreaming mumbo-jumbo may sound wacky, yet we ask everybody to be respectful when arguing their case. Which also means staying out of threads we have nothing nice or constructive to add.

    7. #57
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      Quote Originally Posted by gab View Post
      Good point. I can't.

      But I know it's not personal attacks against the OP. To someone our Lucid dreaming mumbo-jumbo may sound wacky, yet we ask everybody to be respectful when arguing their case. Which also means staying out of threads we have nothing nice or constructive to add.
      There's nothing respectful about what Frank is doing. He's flooding this forum with his troll posts and not responding whenever someone asks him for clarification, but rather he responds with more nonsense.

    8. #58
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>DeletePlease</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      2,685
      Likes
      2883
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      but rather he responds with more nonsense.
      It's not nonsense, it's dream science.

    9. #59
      Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,246
      Likes
      831
      Quote Originally Posted by gab View Post
      But I know it's not personal attacks against the OP. To someone our Lucid dreaming mumbo-jumbo may sound wacky, yet we ask everybody to be respectful when arguing their case. Which also means staying out of threads we have nothing nice or constructive to add.
      Lucid dreaming at least has some science behind it that laymen can understand.
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

    10. #60
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,575
      Likes
      10565
      DJ Entries
      784
      I agree with everthing you saying, guys. But we can't ban somebody just because we don't understand him. That hypothetical person may speak language we don't understand for numerous reasons. To be honest, I pray to god that I don't acquire any of those reasons.

      Easiest thing to do is to mock and ridicule that what we don't understand. I have done it myself. Harder thing to do is to tolerate and to know when to walk away.

      I vote to give OP benefit of doubt.

    11. #61
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,982
      Likes
      7051
      ... And, given that Frank has made no effort (or perhaps is unable to make an effort) to answer our questions or simplify/untangle his language, now might be a good time for all of us to walk away; no sense beating a dead horse, right?

    12. #62
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      Quote Originally Posted by gab View Post

      Easiest thing to do is to mock and ridicule that what we don't understand. I have done it myself. Harder thing to do is to tolerate and to know when to walk away.
      It's not the not understanding that bugs me, it's that he makes no effort to respect his fellow forum members and answer their questions. I could go to Beyond Dreaming and think that they're all crazy, but I don't say anything because at least they show respect to each other.

    13. #63
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,575
      Likes
      10565
      DJ Entries
      784
      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      It's not the not understanding that bugs me, it's that he makes no effort to respect his fellow forum members and answer their questions. I could go to Beyond Dreaming and think that they're all crazy, but I don't say anything because at least they show respect to each other.
      I know, it's maddening. But I was trying to say, and I don't want to speculate about Frank, but maybe he is not able to. For whatever reason.

      And I'm going to leave it at that. I don't wish to discuss any member like this. Any further discussion about Frank as a person and not his ideas should not happen here.

    14. #64
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      84
      Likes
      26
      THE ULTIMATE NATURE OF DREAMS AND REALITY: WHY DREAMS FUNDAMENTALLY UNIFY PHYSICS/PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE


      The self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience. This great truth/fact is consistent with dream experience. If the self did not represent, form, and experience a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious AND unconscious experience, we would then be incapable of growth and becoming other than we are. Dreams involve the FUNDAMENTAL experience of our growth and becoming other than we are.

      The manifestation that is (and that involves) our growth and becoming other than we are exists. It is real. That is undeniable.

      The truth is simple. The ability of thought to DESCRIBE OR reconfigure sensory experience is ULTIMATELY dependent upon the extent to which thought is similar to sensory experience. This is a very great and fundamental truth/fact. Thought is MORE LIKE sensory experience in general in dreams. Accordingly, dreams are FUNDAMENTALLY understood in a deep and simple fashion. With thought being MORE LIKE sensory experience in general in dreams, dreams thereby improve upon both memory and UNDERSTANDING. Dreams are not a creation of thought.

      Our growth and becoming other than we are is what necessarily, naturally, ultimately, and fundamentally constitutes us and our experience. INDEED, THERE IS NO OUTSMARTING THE GENIUS OF DREAMS. It is also clear that our growth and becoming other than we are was ongoing/continuous. (Also, dream experience grows/increases.)

      In dreams, we are CONSCIOUS AND ALIVE in conjunction with the FUNDAMENTAL EXPERIENCE of our growth and becoming other than we are. Accordingly, dream experience is fundamentally linked with (and fundamentally related to) waking experience; and yet the waking and dream experiences are separate experiences as well.

      Dream experience grows/increases, and dreams involve our growth and becoming other than we are. This FUNDAMENTAL form or manifestation necessarily morphs and changes in relation to our waking bodily experience.

      VISION begins INVISIBLY inside the eye/body. Dreams fundamentally involve bodily experience (including visual) and a balance of being and experience. Most importantly, in BOTH waking and dream experience, invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance IS the middle distance in/of space consistent with half gravity and half inertia. THIS IS A VAST AND GIGANTIC BREAKTHROUGH IN PHYSICS, AS I HAVE FUNDAMENTALLY AND TRULY EXPLAINED INERTIAL AND GRAVITATIONAL EQUIVALENCY AND BALANCING IN BOTH DREAMS AND WAKING EXPERIENCE.

      Dreams involve a fundamental, natural, and necessary/essential mastery of physics/physical experience. I have proven this. Dream experience is possible/potential AND actual. The ultimate and fundamental unification of physics/physical experience involves a balance of being AND experience. Indeed, ultimately and fundamentally, physics/physical reality is possible/potential AND actual. Clearly and importantly, dream experience is a fundamental and stabilized experience of the middle distance in/of space in relation to BOTH being and experience.

      Dreams involve the FUNDAMENTAL EXPERIENCE of our growth and becoming other than we are. Dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience. We are conscious, and yet we are relatively unconscious, in dream experience.

      Dream experience IS quantum gravity.

      DREAMS INVOLVE FUNDAMENTALLY EQUIVALENT AND BALANCED GRAVITY, INERTIA, AND ELECTROMAGNETISM.

      There is no getting around ALL OF this. I have clearly proven these facts with undeniable, clear, comprehensive, SPECIFIC, consistent, abundant, and various truths, proofs, and facts.

      by Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

      Questions and comments are most welcome, and they will be answered if they have credibility/merit and they are asked in conjunction with respect.

      gab, what do you think of the contents of this post please?
      Do you agree or disagree, and why?

    15. #65
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      Quote Originally Posted by FrankDiMeglio View Post
      There is no getting around ALL OF this. I have clearly proven these facts with undeniable, clear, comprehensive, SPECIFIC, consistent, abundant, and various truths, proofs, and facts.

      ...


      [U][B]Questions and comments are most welcome, and they will be answered if they have credibility/merit
      Really? Just ban this guy.

    16. #66
      This is a dream Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DreamyBear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      LD Count
      ?
      Gender
      Location
      In my mind
      Posts
      587
      Likes
      414
      Hey Frank! I guess that you didn't look at my post to you at the bottom of page 2 here?
      You are not your thoughts...

    17. #67
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      84
      Likes
      26
      There have been no replies to my last entry (No. 64) from October 7, 2014. What I have proven is clear.

      There is no real consensus of what dreams really are among the so-called "dream experts". It is often said that: Dreams are a creation of thought; Dreams are the physics of the brain; Dream experience consists of hallucinations; Dream experience is not real or actual experience. The so-called "dream experts" do not know what dreams are. They do not know how dreams are possible. They cannot explain or even describe [fundamentally, generally, accurately, consistently, and comprehensively] dream experience.

      I (Author Frank Martin DiMeglio) have explained and described [fundamentally, generally, accurately, consistently, and comprehensively] dream experience.
      I have explained how and why dreams are possible.

    18. #68
      Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,246
      Likes
      831
      Nobody will care about what you say so long as you continue to butcher the mere idea of a coherent sentence.
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

    19. #69
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      Wow, Frank. I understood every word of that post. I disagree with it, but I understood it!

      IMO, dreams are satisfactorily explained by the modern psychological theory of consciousness and experience originating from the various, specialized regions of the brain and the firing of neurons.

    20. #70
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <s><span class='glow_9ACD32'>DeletePlease</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      2,685
      Likes
      2883
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      Wow, Frank. I understood every word of that post. I disagree with it, but I understood it!

      IMO, dreams are satisfactorily explained by the modern psychological theory of consciousness and experience originating from the various, specialized regions of the brain and the firing of neurons.
      Fundamentally, generally, accurately, consistently, and comprehensively speaking, you're no real dream expert.

      Not like my man, Author Frank Martin DiMeglio. What he has proven is clear, so you can fuck off, haters. >:T
      Last edited by GavinGill; 10-24-2014 at 06:35 AM.

    21. #71
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13728
      DJ Entries
      224
      Why is there so much hate hate hate concerning dreaming?

    22. #72
      Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      snoop's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      LD Count
      300+
      Gender
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,714
      Likes
      1212
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      Why is there so much hate hate hate concerning dreaming?
      Fear and loathing arise out of not knowing or understanding, and let's face it, we understand so very little about dreams. That's the theory, anyway.

    23. #73
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      84
      Likes
      26
      In dreams, we are CONSCIOUS AND ALIVE in conjunction with the FUNDAMENTAL EXPERIENCE of our growth and becoming other than we are.

      That is exactly (and quite SIMPLY) what dreams fundamentally and really are, and I have clearly proven it with physics and various other facts/truths/PROOF. THE PHYSICS CLEARLY AND DEFINITIVELY PROVES IT. It all makes sense.

      IMPORTANT: See my last entry (No. 64) from October 7, 2014.
      ================================================== =======

      This is not a joke or a game. This is hugely important science news.

      ================================================== =======
      VISION begins INVISIBLY inside the eye/body. Dreams fundamentally involve bodily experience (including visual) and a balance of being and experience.
      THINK ABOUT IT !!

      ================================================== ===============================================
      Dreams involve balanced middle strength force/energy/feeling/touch, instantaneity, and the experience of the middle distance in/of space. Now, all of this is consistent with the great fact/truth that dreams involve invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance consistent with the experience of the middle distance in/of space (including seen AND felt/touched) and half inertia and half gravity. Notice the fact/truth that the maximum of force/energy/feeling/touch (or of tactile experience) in the dream is half in comparison with the feeling/touch of the Earth/ground while waking and standing. Therefore, dream experience is semi-detached in relation to TOUCH/TACTILE EXPERIENCE.

      Stand up straight and look at the Earth/ground. Full gravity is full distance in/of space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. The space above the Earth/ground is invisible and visible in fundamental equilibrium and balance. This is, by definition as well, the middle distance in/of space. (Notice the fundamental cancelling/balancing here.) Outer space is full inertia, as it results in no distance in/of space if you are there (experiencing it). Accordingly, regarding outer space: it is black; there is weightlessness; and we are not touching anything. Indeed, outer space entirely precludes and destroys our being, thought, and experience (including visual).

      By Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

      We understand a whole heck of a lot more about dreams now, don't we ? Dreams are quantum gravity too !

    24. #74
      Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      snoop's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      LD Count
      300+
      Gender
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,714
      Likes
      1212
      Frank, you are really good at stating the obvious and very accomplished at really achieving nothing with your statements. I understand what you said in your last post, but what is the point in saying it? I get you're trolling so really there never has been a point to what you are saying, but it's disturbing somewhat because I want to find meaning and purpose behind what you are saying. Then again, I guess your posts are a clever allusion to life itself in that regard.

    25. #75
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      84
      Likes
      26
      Dream experience (seen [B]AND[/B] felt/touched) includes bodily experience (including visual), and a balance of being AND experience consistent with invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance. (Notice the fundamental cancelling/balancing here.)
      Invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance IS (logically, clearly, and fundamentally) the middle distance in/of space consistent with half gravity and half inertia.

      IMPORTANT: See my last entry (No. 64) from October 7, 2014.

      Dreams involve fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism consistent with balanced middle strength force/energy/feeling/touch, instantaneity, and the experience of the middle distance in/of space. Dream experience is the actual, theoretical, natural, ultimate, and fundamental unification of physics/physical experience. Accordingly, dream experience is possible/potential and actual. Therefore, dreams involve quantum gravity. Moreover, it makes sense that dreams balance being and experience.

      It is therefore proven that in dreams we are conscious and alive in conjunction with what is the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. Accordingly, dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience; and dreams balance being and experience. NOTE: The manifestation that is (and that involves) our growth and becoming other than we are is real. That is undeniable. It exists.

      Notice the proportionate reduction of both thought and feeling in dreams. Dreams are a linked center of body experience.

      By Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

      It is a great truth/fact that the self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience. Dream experience is fundamentally consistent with this most fundamental and great truth/fact that the self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience. Indeed, if the self did not represent, form, and experience a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience, we would then be incapable of growth and of becoming other than we are. In dreams, we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. Accordingly, dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience. Indeed, there is no outsmarting the genius of dreams. Dreams combine, balance, and include opposites. The ultimate unification of physics combines, balances, and includes opposites.

      I have explained and described what dreams fundamentally and truly are and must be. The problem here is that the so-called dream "experts" do not want to admit this. The physicists really, really do not want to admit it. Quite plainly, the so-called dream "experts" did not know what dreams were. That is clear.
      The mainstream, academic, theoretical "experts" on fundamental unification in physics are basically lost, and they are way, way off. I have proven this, and why.
      Last edited by anderj101; 11-03-2014 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts.

    Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 17
      Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:46 PM
    2. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:44 PM
    3. Fundamental acoustic resonance
      By ClouD in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:04 AM
    4. Fundamental Problems With Christianity
      By eurotrash in forum Religion/Spirituality
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-03-2007, 07:56 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •