• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree4Likes
    • 1 Post By Massi
    • 2 Post By Caradon
    • 1 Post By lenscaper

Thread: What are we doing with it?

Lurker

What are we doing with it?

I’m a Natural LDr. And my question to you is have you had any dreams in regards to climate change? Helping with poverty? Better living. Have you noticed anything exterior then yourself in your dreams? Cause the suroindings and things in your dreams are signs. Maybe even a prediction or an answer that’s needed.
      EbbTide000 likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

What are you doing with it?

I don't have any interest in trying to change the world. All I care about is spending what time I have left here in peace and quiet and then being done with it.

There is an old saying, the only way to change the world is to start with yourself. Truer words have never been said.

The world doesn't really have any problems. It's the people on the world that are creating all their own problems. Mostly because of the never ending quest for greed and power, and religious fanatics thinking they need to force their beliefs on people to save their souls.

Call me selfish if you will, I don't much care. But I'm doing my own thing here, then I'm gone. I don't care what everyone else wants to do with their time on the planet. Sometimes I wonder though, how many generations will go by before people figure out that the quest for greed and power isn't getting people anywhere. Or if they ever will figure it out.

I was watching a documentary recently about jungle tribes. I knew they existed, but started thinking about it and it's kind of fascinating to me to think there are still completely wild humans on the earth. Never saw any kind of modern civilizations. Kind of jealous. I know they have their own kinds of problems but still.
      Last edited by Caradon; 06-26-2019 at 06:23 PM.
      Lang and zelcrow like this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal 3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      lots
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Caradon View Post
      There is an old saying, the only way to change the world is to start with yourself.
      I am using my increased awareness and lucidity in the dream to more fully understand myself. As that personal understanding and awareness deepens, perhaps I will begin to have some small positive influence on those around me.

Great change begins with small movements sometimes.

Caradon likes this.
      The more I gaze....the more I crave to see

When you next stand at cliff's edge....will you finally learn to fly?

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Quote Originally Posted by lenscaper View Post
      I am using my increased awareness and lucidity in the dream to more fully understand myself. As that personal understanding and awareness deepens, perhaps I will begin to have some small positive influence on those around me.

Great change begins with small movements sometimes.

That's my thinking exactly.