The first thing I remember in this dream is that I was standing outside of a pipe fitting shop with my brother. There were about 20 pipe fitters inside the shop working on various things. I suddenly realize I have magic powers and strongly want to test them out. I think about testing them on the pipe fitters, but I don't want to attack innocent people. I eventually realize one of my magic powers is to turn back time in a localized area. At this point I develop a scheme to test my powers.

I decide that I can use my powers to kill all of the pipe fitters in the shop and then turn back time to bring them back to life, which isn't very morally wrong. So, I shoot many fireballs from my hands at the pipe fitters and shop. The fireballs were similar to pyroblast from World of Warcraft, about a basketball size rock with a fiery aura and comet like tail. They traveled about pretty slow, about 20 mph. Any pipe fitters hit were instantly incinerated to ash and the rest of the fire balls burned holes into the shop which eventually burned the entire shop down. None of the pipe fitters stopped what they were doing during this massacre.

After all of the pipe fitters were dead and the shop was burned down, I used my power to turn back time on the pipe fitting shop. A mostly transparent green sphere appeared around the shop and in about 30 seconds I saw all the events that unfolded (excluding the fireballs themselves) proceed backwards until everything was back to how it was before I had attacked the shop. I was elated how powerful my magic abilities were.

My brother and I proceeded past the pipe fitting shop by about 50 feet into an uninhabited construction area. We were standing in front of an above ground concrete pipe that was sloped down an excavated hill and large enough for an adult to easily crawl through. My brother slipped and fell into the pipe and slid down it until he got stuck at the bottom. I used my power to turn back time to bring him back up and out of the pipe.