• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree4Likes
    • 3 Post By Emin3mdudu
    • 1 Post By fogelbise

Thread: Hi there.

Lurker Achievements:
      3 years registered 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal

DJ Entries

Hi there.

So I found this sight a fue years ago when I had first gotten the lucidity app. Made an acount and forgot about it. Joined redit about a year ago and remberd it yesterday. I knew about the quality content dew to browsing for about an hr before bed that first night I made my acount and disided to revisit the sight today. I have 740 dreams recorded in that lucidity app and 95 marked lucid. I would like to increase my lucidity percentage as well as find some people that have maped some of their dreams. I have only ever seen 2 maps before not including my own. Most of my dreams occur in recognizable locations so I have ben able to map a slowly shifting landscape with some more stable arias. It only stretches around a hundred or so acres though broken into 4 pieces.

Dream Guide - DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1090+ sncFeb'13
      'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
      DJ Entries
      Welcome Emin3mdudu! Your dream mapping sounds interesting and useful for recognizing the dream state.
      Emin3mdudu likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal 25000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Hey, welcome to Dreamviews, Emin3mdudu!
      Dreams are real while they last. Can we say more of life? - Havelock Ellis

Moderator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Populated Wall
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Sorry that I'm late in welcoming you!! But, welcome!!

Earn your wings! Try out Dream Views'
      Tasks of the Month and Tasks of the Year
      today!
      Here:
      https://www.dreamviews.com/tasks-month-year/
      With Dreaming you need to start small and work hard grow your lucid dreaming lifestyle...
      I'm not just a lucid dream, I'm a Somnonauts!!

“It’s... your conscience. We don’t talk a lot these days.”

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Emin3mdudu View Post
      So I found this sight a fue years ago when I had first gotten the lucidity app. Made an acount and forgot about it. Joined redit about a year ago and remberd it yesterday. I knew about the quality content dew to browsing for about an hr before bed that first night I made my acount and disided to revisit the sight today. I have 740 dreams recorded in that lucidity app and 95 marked lucid. I would like to increase my lucidity percentage as well as find some people that have maped some of their dreams. I have only ever seen 2 maps before not including my own. Most of my dreams occur in recognizable locations so I have ben able to map a slowly shifting landscape with some more stable arias. It only stretches around a hundred or so acres though broken into 4 pieces.
      Welcome aboard! Mapping a dream always fascinates me, but haven't try to do it yet.