Are you a beginner? Then this guided meditation is for you. This video contains 45 minutes of voiceover guidance to aid you with pure relaxation and visualisation. The method used is inspired by Stephen LaBerge's technique "MILD" (Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming).
Voiceover is done by Jenniffer ClarOscura, which is a dream guide. Her methods include dream interpretation, lucid dreaming, unconscious pattern recognition, creative visualization, hypnotherapy (NLP) and symbolic exploration.

Inspired by the techniques thought by one of the pioneers in lucid dreaming community Stephen LaBerge, you are secured to get a good experience from this guided meditation. The technique used is called "MILD", which stands for Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming. Background music is embedded with 4.5Hz Theta brainwaves which will bring your state of mind into deep relaxation and focus.

Please do not hesitate to ask me anything in the comment section, as we would love to get some proper feedback on our newest release!

I hope you have a pleasant guidance!

LINK: https://youtu.be/nUNQyRr4U2I