• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Like Tree30Likes

Thread: A certain Shinigami Workbook

Banned Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class Created Dream Journal

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      I will scratch away my previous mild mantra and replace it with "I will remember I'm dreaming and I will have a lucid dream", a little bit of prospective memory and desire to have a lucid dream. I'm gonna do that because when today tried SSILD I had hard time falling asleep and I desired to just fall asleep, only to have FA in which I just wanted to sleep^^. I also will try to improve and simplify my Tech to make it work with WBTB.

For now my routine is: RC hands during the day, my tech before sleep, SSILD&MILD during natural night awakenings or just autosuggestions if I feel I won't be able to fall asleep.

Banned Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class Created Dream Journal

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      New routine: 1) before bed: Intention for DEILD
      2) on natural awakenings: if intention successful will try DEILD, if not short cycles SSILD&MILD or autosuggestions.
      Reason: Insomnia is on rampage!
      Reality Checks during the day.

Banned Achievements:

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      Going away on training session to refine my Visualization skills to their Utmost.
      Sivason and DarkestDarkness like this.

Banned Achievements:

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      As of today,
      My Visualization skills has level up!
      My WILD knowledge got upgraded!
      My SSILD knowledge got expanded!
      Now I can meditate!
      My knowledge about Reality has evolved!

I like those good productive days
      More training awaits.^^
      FryingMan and DarkestDarkness like this.

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Great! Consistent progress and effort is the path to success!
      Sivason and michael79 like this.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

Banned Achievements:

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      Finally found myself a natural method of falling asleep faster. Just doing it for several minutes and I'm out
      FryingMan likes this.

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Do tell your method for falling asleep faster! This is my major challenge with dreaming practice -- it tends to keep me awake. Falling asleep takes a long time very often with increased/focused intent.
      michael79 likes this.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

Banned Achievements:

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by FryingMan View Post
      Do tell your method for falling asleep faster! This is my major challenge with dreaming practice -- it tends to keep me awake. Falling asleep takes a long time very often with increased/focused intent.
      I'm too tired today, but maybe tomorrow.
      Any way I tried something new today, as falling asleep I tried to see my room through my closed eyelids(imagine what I see with open eyes) from the same viewpoint from where I'm looking when falling asleep in very lazy manner, not overstimulating myself. When the the image cleared up I just stand up and I was already in a dream, confirmed by RC(because the room looked so indetical).^^
      Last edited by michael79; 03-08-2021 at 03:17 AM.

Banned Achievements:

LD Count
      Too many
      Unknown
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by FryingMan View Post
      I'm not sure if this method will help you with the focused intent, it's primary for insomnia. The main concept is to unwind your mind by non-logical thoughts. If ever dozed off for few moments just to wake up again, you might have noticed having some thoughts which when wake up fully doesn't make any sense. My theory is to simulate a falling asleep pattern of thoughts by having stream of non-logical thoughts together with sleep breathing patterns to confuse your mind that you are already dozing off to sleep. For example "the sun is filled with small horses", "pink clouds are running in my room", "friend is stroking my apples", you must not think them consciously but just go with flow, what ever your mind think off, if you do these for some minutes, you will realise that you are starting to hear in your mind those very illogical thoughts, don't analyze them, just go with the stream. If you can still preserve some unfocused awareness, this can create free floating mindset ideal for wilding.
      Alternative to this, you can use just illogical word pattern, like game of words, you think one word and then continue with the first word you come with an so on, turning off the logical filter.

Still my best recommendations for falling asleep faster and return to sleep faster after an awakening are:
      1)new bed if yours is getting uncomfortable (that damn backache)
      2)3-5mg Melatonin long release with vit b6 in one pill.
      3)Valerian root extract with lemon balm extract.(320mg/160mg)
      4)Third generation antihistamine like xyzal(Levocetirizine)

Best of luck, Michael.
      Last edited by michael79; 03-09-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2