• 1 Post By Hilary
    • 1 Post By Lang
    • 2 Post By Hilary
    • 1 Post By Lang
    • 1 Post By Hilary
    • 2 Post By RelicWraith

Thread: Tasks of the Month for October 2020

[LIKES_FIGHTING] Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries

Tasks of the Month for October 2020

Source:Space 2215 by A Luna Blue

Do you have a Task of the Month suggestion that you would love to get chosen?
      Now you have the chance to suggest new tasks of the month by clicking the
      Future Task of the Month Suggestion Thread.
      If you complete a current TOTM, you will be able to vote on suggestions for the next month!
      [/CENTER]

Introduction:
      This topic is for the Lucid Tasks that are assigned by the Lucid Task Club and the On-Topic Administrator. Please attempt any or all of these tasks throughout the month.

Report back in this thread, even if you didn't successfully accomplish the task. Your efforts should make interesting reading! This is required in order to get credit, it is no longer sufficient just to say that you did it.

How to get your wings

When you complete a task: Go to your control panel, then to permission groups, and request to be in the group that applies to the task that you've done: one basic or both, one advanced or both, bonus or how many tasks of the year. Please note, that we now have wings for every task. Requesting to join the group will upon approval also grant you access to Lucid Task Club.

Of course you still need to post the pertinent part of the dream here and link to your DJ entry.
      Format of your post:
      [Basic, Advanced...] -[Name of the Task] - [success or fail] - [pertinent part of a dream] - [link to dj]
      For example:
      Basic - Drive a car - success

When you post about another successful attempt, please tell me if it was your first or second task from basic or advanced tasks, or first, second... seventh task from the task of the year. I need to know this so I know which wings to give you. If you only say "completed TOTY - flying car" , this doesn't tell me which wings with how many stars should I give you.

Please, make sure you post here your attempts both failures and successes, this will make this post much more dynamic.
      Whoever completes any of these tasks gets the following goodies until the end of the month:
      • Your name will be displayed in ORANGE in the online members list at the bottom of the main forum page. *NEW* You'll also be displayed in orange purple (by popular vote) in our Discord.
      • You will receive a special title and badge.
      • You will receive access to the "Lucid Task Club" which is a limited access forum for people that complete a lucid task each month. Members of this club can vote for submitted suggestions for the next month's tasks. Access to the Lucid Task Club will also grant you early access to the next month's tasks, giving you a 2-3 day window to keep your wings for the following month.

Tasks for this month:

Basic Task i - Watch the Super-Moon rise. (RelicWraith)
      Basic Task ii - Perform CPR or mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on a DC. (squidnapping)

Advanced Task i - Craft your own magic wand. What spell does it cast? (Letaali)
      Advanced Task ii - Get yourself cornered by a violent monster. Instead of fighting, talk your way out of the situation. (RelicWraith)

BONUS TASK!! - Suck the color out of the world around you. Shuffle the colors like a deck of cards and send them back. What does the world look like now? (Letaali)

SEPTEMBER'S BEGINNER TASKS: (Anybody feel free to have fun with these, but you'll get wings only if you are a beginner. Some will change each month!)

1. Slow down, look around, describe what you see.
      2. Touch the ground. What is it? Grass, asphalt?
      3. Look at your body. What are you wearing?
      4. Focus on different muscles in your body and make them flex.
      5. Taste something. Does it taste like you'd exp
      6. Find text you can read, then look at it again. Has it changed?
      7. Walk barefoot for a while. How does the ground feel on your feet?
      Lang likes this.

Earn your wings! Try out Dream Views' Tasks of the Month and Tasks of the Year today! Click here for more details!

Moderator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Populated Wall
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Thanks again for taking over for this month! I appreciate it!
      RelicWraith likes this.

Earn your wings! Try out Dream Views'
      Tasks of the Month and Tasks of the Year
      today!
      Here:
      https://www.dreamviews.com/tasks-month-year/
      With Dreaming you need to start small and work hard grow your lucid dreaming lifestyle...
      I'm not just a lucid dream, I'm a Somnonauts!!

“It’s... your conscience. We don’t talk a lot these days.”

Dreamer Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points
      Zone 10b
      DJ Entries
      Spoiler for Basic Task ii - fail:
      Lang, FryingMan and RelicWraith like this.

Dreamer Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points
      Zone 10b
      DJ Entries
      Spoiler for Basic Task ii - Success! :):

Link to DJ
      Lang likes this.

Moderator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Populated Wall
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by MoonageDaydream View Post
      Spoiler for Basic Task ii - Success! :):

Link to DJ
      Awesome!! Congrats!
      Hilary likes this.

Dreamer Achievements:
      Zone 10b
      DJ Entries
      Spoiler for Basic Task i - fail:

Spoiler for Basic Task i - SUCCESS! :) & Advanced Task i - fail:

Link to DJ
      Lang and RelicWraith like this.

Moderator Achievements:
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Congrats on your successes! Keep working hard.
      Hilary likes this.

Moderator Achievements:
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Okay! It's the middle of the month, We need your great suggestions for the next task of the month. Please post them at the following link: https://www.dreamviews.com/tasks-mon...on-thread.html

Also, anyone else has some great suggestions for The Task Of The Year. Please post them at this following link: https://www.dreamviews.com/tasks-mon...on-thread.html

Alright, everyone! Keep up the great work on your lucid dreaming goals!! You got this!
      ~HD.

Dreamer Achievements:
      Zone 10b
      DJ Entries
      Spoiler for Advanced Task i - Success, Advanced task ii - fail, Bonus - fail:

Link to DJ
      RelicWraith likes this.

[LIKES_FIGHTING] Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Better late than never! I got Advance Task i.

Spoiler for Advance Task i - Craft your own magic wand - Success:

DJ Entry
      Last edited by RelicWraith; 11-01-2020 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Whoops! I got the advance task, not bonus task.
      Hilary and Lang like this.

Earn your wings! Try out Dream Views' Tasks of the Month and Tasks of the Year today! Click here for more details!

Moderator Achievements:
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      Okay, LAST CALL for the next Task Of The Month!! If anyone wants to vote, now is the time to do it!! Please visit the thread: https://www.dreamviews.com/tasks-mon...ml#post2239556

You guys got this!!