• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree6Likes
    • 1 Post By Eonnn
    • 3 Post By Hilary
    • 2 Post By monoe96

Thread: Crystals and Dreaming

Lucid Natural Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries

Crystals and Dreaming

This is a bit of a guide to using crystals for dreaming, lucid dreams and astral projection.

You may or may not be aware, that the colour of the crystal relates to the same coloured chakra. The chakra's follow the colour of the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. So if we want to say improve digestion we would use a yellow coloured crystal as this relates to the solar plexus (yellow chakra for stomach area). For dreaming, we want to use preferably indigo or violet crystals to stimulate the head region. Note that, a crystal which is white or clear relates to the chakra above the head (connection with the divine) and a black crystal relates to the chakra below the feet (connection to earth). Hence why black crystals are the best for grounding, and clear crystals like quartz can be extremely energizing (not ideal when trying to sleep).

There are 3 specific crystals I'd like to discuss in relation to dreaming without mentioning their other numerous benefits:
      1.) AMETHYST: this crystal will improve overall dreaming, dream recall and sleep health.
      2.) LEPODILITE: this crystal will help with lucid dreaming in particular.
      3.) IOLITE: this crystal will help with astral projection, shamanic voyages and visions.

It's best to get a necklace which you can swap crystals in and out, so that you can experiment with different ones and also because wearing the same crystal more than a couple of days can have some negative impact on yourself. For example, the first night I wore an iolite crystal I had an intense astral projection experience when I hadn't AP'd in ages, and I felt a bit drained afterwards. If I were to have this kind of experience every night, my sleep quality would suffer and it would run me down over time. Another example is a time I wore angel aura quartz, which has an energizing effect that makes it difficult to sleep wearing it. It would make me super active during the day, but at night I would get hardly any sleep and struggle getting to sleep. I've noticed all crystals have their negative impacts if wore for long periods, one aspect will be great but it will have an impact on other areas so be wary of this.

Many people say to cleanse crystals under water, and charge them in the sun or moonlight or on top of an amethyst cluster. I've found a quicker and much simpler method of charging them, which is to place them in the freezer for some time. It makes sense when you think about it, because it's almost like a cave environment for the crystal and the cold will exert pressure inside the crystal causing it to release its goodness

Hope you enjoyed, please share your experiences if you have any.
      monoe96 likes this.

LD Count
      Can't remember
      DJ Entries
      What exactly makes it so these crystals heighten all that? I'm sorry I'm blind on chakra stuff. I'd believe it honestly. I know the orbit of certain planets heightens human impulses, why not a crystal right on your body? lol

Dreamer Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points
      Zone 10b
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by monoe96 View Post
      What exactly makes it so these crystals heighten all that? I'm sorry I'm blind on chakra stuff. I'd believe it honestly. I know the orbit of certain planets heightens human impulses, why not a crystal right on your body? lol
      This is just my opinion from working with crystals. They have a consciousness to them, much like living organisms. They have an energy that is just naturally higher frequency than human beings in general, but not always. Sort of like their emotional frequency. Just like being around positive people helps you to become a more positive person, and being around negative people brings you down, the idea is that the energy from crystals can help bring your own energy up by holding or wearing them.

I think it has less to do with a crystal's color, although the type of crystal may give it certain familiar qualities. It's mostly an individual thing. When I communicate with crystals, if they speak at all, they will usually tell me what their purpose is - knowledge, energy, wisdom, etc. That varies highly from crystal to crystal. And not all are positive in nature. I've had a couple bad ones. They will also tell me how they would like to be charged / where they want to hang out (sunshine, moonlight, earth, the window sill, and one even said plant energy! He's in the potted plant now). Like people, they are unique.

Is it real? I don't know. I just hear them when I hold them while lying down. Real or not, I enjoy it a lot.
      Check out what's happening on Dream Views:

Tasks of the Season: Autumn '22
      Tasks of the Year: 2022
      Read Along
      Check out my RC prompt background images
      . Build your prospective memory & critical reflective attitude.

LD Count
      Can't remember
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by MoonageDaydream View Post
      This is just my opinion from working with crystals. They have a consciousness to them, much like living organisms. They have an energy that is just naturally higher frequency than human beings in general, but not always. Sort of like their emotional frequency. Just like being around positive people helps you to become a more positive person, and being around negative people brings you down, the idea is that the energy from crystals can help bring your own energy up by holding or wearing them.

I think it has less to do with a crystal's color, although the type of crystal may give it certain familiar qualities. It's mostly an individual thing. When I communicate with crystals, if they speak at all, they will usually tell me what their purpose is - knowledge, energy, wisdom, etc. That varies highly from crystal to crystal. And not all are positive in nature. I've had a couple bad ones. They will also tell me how they would like to be charged / where they want to hang out (sunshine, moonlight, earth, the window sill, and one even said plant energy! He's in the potted plant now). Like people, they are unique.

Is it real? I don't know. I just hear them when I hold them while lying down. Real or not, I enjoy it a lot.
      This is a good explanation, thank you! I still don't know the entire picture but I have a better idea now.
      What's "real" or "isn't real" is a rather new and invasive mindset amongst people, my spectating makes it seem they are much more miserable like that.
      Whatever you experience or enjoy is real! Mind over matter, when mind has created matter.
      Hilary and MadMonkey like this.