• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
      SI
      I was quite close today

March 4th
      I have to go to class in a building that's mix of all of my schools. On the way to my desk I'm thinking how boring it will be and then...
      Oh wait I'm dreaming. I rub my hands together to get clearer picture, sit down, take a piece of paper from my notebook and write down Hanging gardens of Babylon on it then fold it. I'm choosing between the classroom doors or window. I chose the later. I step on the table and with finger erase things that professor wrote on blackboard then step on window shelf and do RC just to be sure, throw down the piece of paper and dive after it. I kinda thought it will take me through the ground in the other world. Unfortunately I fell into darkness and woke up.
      I should have used the door, hehe. This was also my first LD in over a year.
      It's great challenge, congrats to all that already succeeded! To others... keep trying, I know I will
      I saw the stars tonight.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Here's the Colossus Lucid I said I'd post when I got to it.

Failure:
      Quote Originally Posted by John11's Dream Journal View Post
      Search for the Colossus:
      I was on a street and I was letting cars run over me. I was moving my body in different ways to make the cars fly in different directions as they ran over me. I realized I was dreaming and I started looking around for the Colossus of Rhodes. I walked around trying to ask anyone I saw where the Colossus was. I was having trouble speaking though, so I couldn’t ask everyone. I went through some tunnel. There was a huge guy on the other end of it. He was probably about twice the size of a normally large person in all dimensions. I said, “You’re huge!” He didn’t say anything, but he pointed me in some direction. There was a large city hall type building where he pointed and a fairly large golden statue that resembled the Colossus, but I decided that wasn’t it. It just didn’t seem big enough and it wasn’t near any water. I felt like I had a fairly good idea of where the city harbor was and where the Colossus would be, but I woke up.

I was about to record my dream, but I realized I had two popsicles in my hand and I needed to put them down first. I had a false memory of having to put them down before I went to sleep, so I wasn’t surprised that I had them in my hands again. I decided I must have dreamt that I had put them down. I was impressed that I had slept with them in my hands. Then I realized it was still a dream.

I got up and went into the bathroom. The dream visuals had already formed by the time I got to the bathroom. This made getting through the mirror a bit harder than last time, but I still managed to do so. I was hoping to find the Colossus in there like I did the great pyramid, but this time It was just a very small room that resembled the enormous room that contained the great pyramid. It only had two tables in it. I walked around them. I yelled out, “Help me!” It sounded really demonic (like I had also said it in real life). Still there wasn’t anything else in there except the way back through the mirror. I went back through the mirror. There was a chubby lady with a white shirt there. She didn’t look very happy, but I asked her if she could help me find the Colossus. She seemed to ponder it for a second and then said, “Sure.”

I started following her. I don’t recall the path we took now. Somehow we got to this busy area with a bunch of people. I was following her down some stairs. For awhile now I had been trying to thank her, but my voice wasn’t working. Finally I got my voice and I said, “That you very much for doing this.” She said, “Oh. No problem.”

We then entered this really big room which I concluded was her place where she got her lucid dreaming materials so that she could lucid dream and help me out more. I followed her out toward the center of the room and then she went off to the right. She was pretty fast and I was unable to keep up with her. She went into some sort of one of those multi colored cube puzzle jungle gyms. It was really big though. I decided it must be her place. I went over to it and I couldn’t find her. I wasn’t sure what to do now. Then I saw her at one of the other exits to the big room. I started running over there
      and I woke up.

Success!
      Quote Originally Posted by John11's Dream Journal View Post
      The Colossus of Rhodes:
      There was some secret laboratory. There was some lady working there. She was trying to sneak in, but some guy noticed her. It was a friend of hers. He asked, “Are you doing ______?” She said, “Yeah, but why are you so against it? Don’t I deserve this?” He said, “Yeah you do, but it’s against the rules.” I’m now her. I’m cleaning up the glass from trying to break in. Then I realized it is a dream and I don’t need to do that. I walk down the hallway thinking, “Where’s the Colossus? Where’s the Colossus?” There was nothing in the first room I checked. The second room I looked into looked like a shack and it had a wooden door on the other side.

The door had a top and a bottom. I opened the top and I saw the sea. It was the first time I saw the sea in my dreams that I can recall. There were some small waves rolling onto the shore. There were some people off to the left on the shore. They were all looking at something. It looked like a desert over there where they were. I couldn’t seem to open the bottom half of the wooden door. I figured out that was because the bottom half you had to pull (the top half you had to push). Then I could look to the right where everyone else was looking and there was a city which I knew to be Rhodes. At first I was very disappointed because it looked like there were feet on each side of the harbor, but not Colossus straddling it. Then I looked further back into the harbor and I saw the Colossus. It was standing with its legs together and its hands behind its back. It was green like the statue of liberty.
      Then I woke up.

I've tried to get to the Hanging Gardens a few times now since this, but no luck yet.

Banned
      I added a progress bar for everyone on the first post. Maybe a little extra motivation "(for me, whose yet to do one ) iadr, I didn't realize you were so far along, you've only got two left and it's only March

LD Count
      maryland
      Ugh. last night in the dream I remembered to do the basic task but then I ended up staring at myself in a mirror. :/ I shall try again.

England
      Woh, this is gonna be a hard one 0_o
      Lucid Dreams: 2
      Tasks:
      Morph into an animal [ ]
      Rip a hole in the sky [ ]
      Fly [X]
      Telekinesis [X]
      Meet my Dream Guide [ ]

The Vortex Of Lucidity (My Dream Journal)

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Another one done:

Back to sleep.

FA, go out of bed and RC, then recall the ToTY for DV, I had to do something, was plotting evilly against it, at the end my mind told me the Gardens were the thing to do, flew outside my house and tried to teleport, but was not working… using wrong teleportation technique, 3 tries it took me for it to work, so teleported and travelled through time to get to the place, there it was, a beautiful garden full of life, plant life only, it was huge, so big and with so many small plants surrounding big trees, I could see many Roses, red ones, some grass and many trees, but there was no people in there, how weird, I wanted to make someone bloom so the garden would look better, I was still on the second floor, there was something like a pool close to me, it had some birds there and water, went there to take some water before continuing to explore the garden, but the water woke me…

And I agree with my dream, lucid self logic:

I had to go and get the Lighthouse, but that would break the rules, but wait, that was not breaking rules, I am now in a different dream, did ninja just get an error and write in the same dream instead of the same day, someone could abuse that error and finish this with a chain of DEILDs or WILD and finish everything in one day, I had to ask before doing anything, after all, still plenty of time for the ToTY to be finished, woke myself.

So... is that an error or not? lol

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Ah... why can't I edit my post? This makes me double post <.< (If a mod can, please edit it into one post)

Colossus of Rhodes

DEILD

Yep, what to do, I was back at wondering, decided I would fight the colossus on another monster, but I must visit the statue… teleported to a town that was close to a beach, then started to think of a good monster, yes, the idea got to me, drew the summoning circle and called forth the aeon, Sin was called down there, it started to fly on the sea, its head pointing to the town, I teleported to its tail, such a wonderful creature Sin is, so large, so detailed, so soft from its head and a hard tail! I was admiring him, while making the second summoning circle on the back of Sin, there was to be the colossus, but then while I was sitting on the curved part of its tail looking down, something weird happened, a blitz ball passed in front of me and touched Sins tail, to latter explode, what? Looked up, there was Wakka, an unwanted summon, he was apparently doing some special attack to damage my little Sin (Who is several times bigger than me), as it was a DEILD I had to save some energy, so took War out and started to blow his constant blitz ball attacks, I remember it well, right, upper left, up, up down left down and upper right were his attacks, blocked them all with War, there would be another attack I was sure, but couldn’t see due to the smoke, used astral vision, it was an attack directed to me, blocked it and then jumped to where he was, back at normal vision and cut him in half, once done that, teleported to the back of Sin, finished the summoning and there I was, “visiting” the colossus, it was so big yet so small compared to Sin, shining in its back and looking so cool, gave it life, it was time to fight the big thing, it turned and tried to grab me, I took War out and cut its hand, he then punched me with its other hand, fell on one of the rock-like parts of the back of Sin, got up and then was about to cut the head of the giant when Sin changed position, from horizontal to vertical, the thing fell, I could not win right now, I too, was falling, both me and the giant were using the tail to not fall in the sea, but right now the reason of the change was more important, Sin was preparing to attack the town, I didn’t want him to do that, so created a clone and teleported it to the town near a deck, asked for something large, Sin was charging fast, got some tissue and started to put it in the form of a shield, used 7 of these things to do a shield of 2x2 meters, then gathered energy closer to it fused the tissue and divided it on 20, 20 different shields now I had, then formed air in front of each shield as an small bomb and a spear of air at the end of it, attacked with it the attack of Sin while making more shields of air and crystallized water, he shot breaking trough everything I did, even the clone, but the impact was reduced greatly, only a small explosion that took down the deck happened, created another clone and teleported it to the head of Sin, getting him calm from the attack of the silly Wakka, then used war to cut the hand of the Colossus, it fell, I fell with him, had to finish the job, once in water, the thing tried to not sink, I fell at its side, it tried to grab me, but no hands to do so, used the water to put pressure in the metallic body and that settled it, I won, “visited” and destroyed an ancient wonder, too! Then wake up.

Dunno if that counts due to the Colossus being in a different place... then being destroyed, but whatever lol

aka Raphael Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      I completed the Statue of Zeus:

So I was walking around my neighborhood when I became lucid. I messed around with some DC's for a while, then I remembered about the Zeus LD task. I teleported there using a door. I came out the other end in a little shack made of straw, like a peasants house or something. There was nothing in the shack except for the door which was standing in the center of the room. I walked out the opening of the shack and found myself in a dirt field with a bunch of other shacks all clumped around and people walking around and some sitting by campfires. Out farther there were huge green mountains and I could see a wooden watch tower type structure on the top of mountain. I looked to my right and saw this huge bright white ivory structure with huge pillars at the entrance. I flew over to it and landed down at the entrance. As I walked through the hall I could hear my footsteps echoing. The ceiling were outrageously high, even though from the outside they didn't look that high. I mean, it was about 100 yard tall. I flew up to the top and there were ivory angel statues built into the walls and they were holding rings. I monkey-barred across the rings then flew back down to the ground. I saw the enormous statue and in front of it was a small pool of water. Zeus's eyes glowed white and his garmet was made of actual cloth, yet it looked like solid gold. The septor in his hand and his chair were made of solid gold and Zeus himself was made of ivory. I flew up into his lap and felt the cloth. I broke off the tip of his septor and started pealing away the gold to find a chocolate center. I flew back outside and gave the chocolate to a DC. Then I went into a shack and teleported to my school. The rest is all unrelated so I'll just stop there.

Fun stuff! I'm gonna try the Lighthouse of Alexandria next, and I'll save the pyramid for last
      Last edited by CRAZY BONE; 03-12-2009 at 02:51 AM.

LD Count
      Ω
      California
      DJ Entries
      Argh g'damn this is gonna take a while for me.

I've been trying out different LD techniques, none of which are very reliable and all of which are hard, so to do this task I'll have to get back into my normal technique and bac into my groove.

My last LD was weeks ago. I'm usually much much more frequent than that when I keep up with my RCs and DJ. >.>
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im back bitches

WakataDreamer's Dreamworld - My DJ

(Very outdated... I'll start a new one when I get some free time)

Project Pandora [B]
      ~ I'll give this some attention, maybe get it going again some time in the future

Banned
      Silox is on his way

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      I want to try this, I have been able to become lucid every day when I try Mike's technique. I just need to stabilize it more and this will be fun!
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      Silox is on his way
      Oh yeah! I'm on a roll now

I finished the Lighthouse of Alexandria:

Alright, so this time I was playing football at my local park with some friends when I became lucid. I messed around with some telekinetics and powerballs when I remembered the Lighthouse task. I knew I needed to get to the island, so I created a door portal that took me to the edge of a beach. I took off flying towards the ocean and just kind of flew way up above the clouds for a while. The sun was setting on the horizon and I knew it would be dark soon. The clouds were bright red from the sunset and it looked amazing. I made the sun rise so that It wouldn't get dark on me, but then I remembered that it would be easier to find the lighthouse if it was dark because then I could see the light. So I made it nighttime, and after flying around for a while I made the lighthouse appear. The water was pitch black and was crashing up on the island, it looked like oil it was so black and viscous. The light was like a bright beam of white light that stretched out for as far as could see in two directions. It started to pour down rain, and I could feel the coldness from the wind and the water. As I approached the island I could hear the faint sound of a bell. I touched down over the wall surrounding the lighthouse and put on a raincoat that I made appear on the ground. I walked up to the base of the lighthouse and could see a light purpleish-blue glow on the surface. The ground was thick lush grass, and it make squeaking noises under my feet from the rain. I walked up to the entrance of the Lighthouse and looked up. The tower was huge, it must have been 40 stories high. All of a sudden I heard a click, and then started hearing voices. I looked behind me and there were two men standing there having a conversation about the octo-mom.

Then I woke up. My radio alarm had gone off and the voices were coming from the people on the talk show

This was a pretty fun dream. I wish I would have had time to go into the lighthouse and explore a little more. But overall it was a fun dream

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Lighthouse done, even though I was silly in the dream... dammit! Oh went to the same lighthouse in 2 different dreams.

Back to sleep.

FA, go out of bed and RC, touch the wall, and for some reason, its coldness and spiky rock self (that is how the real thing is, btw) made me remember the task of the year, what was I missing? Fighting the gods in the temple/statue was last; I was not yet there, so it had to be the lighthouse! Yes, the wall and the island with a giant lighthouse make perfect sense! I was finding my dream logic stupid, yet interesting, teleported to the place, I was in the right place, in the back part, 3 houses made of red bricks and 1 person outside, surrounded by a giant wall in the form of a circle, there was a small part with no construction, that had a path to a town, there, in front of me, an extraordinarily big lighthouse, I wanted to see how big it was, so teleported to the top, then used astral vision, made my body stand so I could measure, and apparently, 23 copies of myself would do, that is 108’ tall, went back to my body, the sky had no clouds, the sea was calm, the lighthouse was working, however I wanted to see more, so made the fire and the mirror inside bigger, it worked, the light was visible now, even though it was day, then I got lost in the sea, there should be a giant sea creature, one big enough to eat me along with the lighthouse in just one bite! I was waiting, but while waiting, something got to me, I would use the people in the town as sacrifices for summoning Nerimeno in a short time, used water to draw the circle, it was all good, I could use them now, but I got back at staring at the sea… for a long time, a really long time, woke up while waiting for the giant sea creature to come <.<

And this is the second part.

Back to sleep.

FA, go out of bed and RC, “I forgot to do something on the lighthouse!” said my mind, teleported there, I had to do it! There was a summoning circle (for Nerimeno), what was that for? Yes, the sea monster (stupid!), I already summoned it but didn’t wait long enough for it to get there, still on top of the lighthouse, went and sit on the tallest part, then started to roll, fell from the lighthouse, teleported back, I had to wait for the sea monster, so stared at the sea, for some time, a long one again… woke up while staring… damn it!

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries

Visiting The Temple Of Artemis

Roller Blading Through A Parking Lot - Visiting The Ancient Temple Of Artemis (WILD-3/13/09)
      I am roller blading through this hallway of a very long building in my imagination that covers a two block area when the scene changes and I find myself roller blading through this parking lot between a bunch of parked semis. When I stop at this one semi, the driver asks me if I would like a ride. I get into his semi and ask him to take me to the Ancient Temple of Artemis.

As we take off, we are no longer in his semi, but are now in a small jet flying through the air. After a short time we arrive at the Temple of Artemis. It seems that the entrance to this place is restricted to only certain people, but I am allowed to enter with a guide. The place is huge on the inside with these massive columns holding it up.

The first room I enter is like a lobby that has concrete posts that come up out of the floor and that are about 3 feet high. The posts surround this Statue Of The Goddess Of Artemis, which has a fountain around it with water flowing. I enter another room that has this long table with carved figures sitting at it that appear to be kings as they are all wearing crowns. It looks a lot like a picture of the Lord's supper except that it has kings sitting around it.

In another room I see a collection of odd looking rocks, and in the very top room there is this large rock that is odd shaped and looks like a piece of coal. As the lucid seems to be ending at this point, I begin spinning myself to change the dream scene.

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      Is there anything special we get when we complete this? Or is it just pride and accomplihsment
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

Banned
      You get your name in dark orange, and access to the task of the month club until Dec 31st, which means you can influence the task of the month and see then in advance without having to complete the pervious months'

Banned
      Nice job iadr, looks like you might be the first to complete it, and it's only March Only the statue of Zeus left

Last night I finished the Hanging gardens of Babylon. I'm writing this about 1 hour after waking up from it:

So I actually induced this dream using a new WILD technique where you focus on your "third eye" and your breathing. It worked pretty well, so as soon as I entered the dream I was already in the hanging gardens of Babylon because I was already thinking about it. It was pretty amazing. It reminded me of a place where I had had a dream a while ago. There was a pool, and it was surrounded by white marble floors and pillars. The entire place was deserted so I created some DCs to walk around and swim. There were staris leading up to a balcony which looked over the pool, and I could see the Tower of Babel in the backround. There were lush plants flowing all over the place; hanging from the tops of the roofs and off to the sides of the stairwell. There were also coal black stautes of horses and dragons in various places. After I walked back down the balcony, the DCs were all gone, so I created some more. The pool had a gold bottom, and I dove in and felt it. It was bumpy and slippery. I punched my hand through it and grabbed a big chunk of gold. I got out of the water and looked at it for a while. I just kind of flew around the place for a while and looked around. I had to hand rub to increase the clarity a few times, and I could tell that I was coming to the end of my dream. I had to consciously keep my eyes closed as I did so intense dream spinning and concentrating for about a minute until the dream finally regained full-stability and I probably had another good hour of sleep. I just sat on one of the marble ledges and looked at a flower in a pot it was violet with red petal tips. I made it grow to about 10 feet tall, then I made it shrink again. I started to get bored so flew over to the tower of Babel and just sat on the top of it and looked over at the garden. It was dark and gloomy and I could feel a cold mist on my face.

That's about all I can recall of the garden part of the dream. I remember making my way back to my house after that.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      Nice job iadr, looks like you might be the first to complete it, and it's only March Only the statue of Zeus left
      Thanks ninja. Actually, I believe I have competed them now, or rather my subconscious has completed them, because I just go where he takes me. Zeus was competed back on 2/23 and shows as entry number 45.

The great thing about these challenges is that after you have completed them once, they become much easier to complete the second and third time, and can sometimes be quite useful when you need to be able to do one of these things in the other realm. Last night I ended up somewhere back in time where I was watching Abe Lincoln signing some kind of documents.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Congratulations on finishing the ToTY iadr!

And Artemis temple is done, it was more about Artemis itself more than her temple... but still went there <.<

Back to sleep.

FA, go out of bed and RC, then go back in time, my house now is a lake, teleport to Greece, there I start to fly and look for the temple, it didn’t take long before finding it, yes, a magnificent temple, big glowing, light glow, it was huge, and in front of it there was a statue of the goddess, I wanted to summon her inside, so went down, there was some people outside, preparing for the trade of things, bad, I dislike crowded places, but nobody was inside the temple, except for the guards and the monks, but it was big enough for me to enter from the side and get to the core of the temple, getting there was a hard task, though, due to the people who were passing through there and me wanting to avoid contact with them, the place was big too, but no rooms, just pillars everywhere, in the core of the place a fountain and another small statue, finally the monks and guards went outside to go and buy things, they killed a deer in their way that dirtied the temple of Artemis, of course blood of a deer is less dirty than a deer, in the temple of nature goddess, right? They lacked common sense and I had to make use of that, got to the golden statue and made a summoning circle around it, then forced the goddess to where I was, “Who are you?” She asked (No, she didn’t use English), “I have something to tell you” I said, and explained what was the reason of me going there, to punish these insolent humans it was, they were killing her creatures just for the sake of it and that was a crime against her, would the goddess forgive that? No, was her answer, to punish it was, I asked of her to draw something in 4 different places she wanted to eliminate that insolence, then activated them and bam! I know had what I needed, she asked what was the reason of me helping her with that, I told her about my weapons and the organic form I wanted to give them, just needed to take the 4 circles and give it to them, that was the end of it, then thanked her for the help and woke up.

DEILD

Had yet to take the circles, took them and said bye to the goddess, she said something weird, then I was thinking if I should tell her I would visit her father next, and fight him, the temple now was silent, apparently one of the circles were around it, well no more trading, went to where the deer was killed and resurrected it, the blood was cleaned too, the sunlight was weird, the glow was no longer white, now it was somewhat reddish, but why? It was still long before the time for dawn, why red? Apparently her twin brother wasn’t happy, or was to happy, what was it I don’t know, but the temple looked better with that glow than before, I liked it, continued looking at it until it was time to wake up.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      I'm not sure if this counts:

I was lying in bed and I felt SP rush on. I thought it might have rushed back off because it still felt like I was lying there in bed and it didn’t feel at all dream like. I just continued to lie there for a bit and then I finally tried moving and I couldn’t. It took awhile for me to get out of bed. I used my normal technique where I feel along the wall, but it was really hard to move this time. There was a notch in the wall to help me pull myself up. I got to the door, but I couldn’t get up on my feet. So I was now crawling around on the floor. The visuals formed a bit. I found a pair of 3d glasses on the floor. I crawled out my front door. I looked to the right and it was bright, but extremely blurry. I was able to stand now and the visuals began to sharpen.

I went down the hall to the outside and I put on the 3d glasses. They didn’t change anything. They just made everything a bit dimmer, and it really constricted my peripheral vision. I took them off and then I decided I wanted to try to change my vision to see the world in Matrix symbol style. I got down close to the leaf of a plant and tried to change the leaf. I wasn’t able to, but did start seeing it in my peripheral vision.

The dream started fading. I got down on the grass started feeling it, but the visuals still faded. I tried reforming the dream as though I was in the Hanging Gardens. It worked sort of. I feel back and felt like I hit my head on something concrete. I could see again and I found myself in a room filled with all sorts of vegetation and surrounded by glass. I went outside this area into a hall that surrounded it. The hall was also lined with glass on both sides. The outer wall looked out onto part of the roof of this building. It had a bunch of vegetation on it as well. The building looked futuristic. It was like this was the Hanging Gardens if it existed today and it was a tourist attraction.

I wanted to get outside to see the hanging gardens from the outside or at least get on the roof. The one door that led to the outside was locked. I tried kicking it open, but it didn’t do anything. For some reason I didn’t think of flying through the windows this time. There weren’t any DCs around for a while, but I heard someone in the distance. I found what appeared to be a maintenance hatch of sorts. I tried to crawl though it to get out, but it was too small.

Then I saw a DC girl walk by. She was Indian. I asked her how I could get out there as I pointed at the roof. She said, “I think there is someone else out there right now. You’ll have to wait.” I said, “Oh… uh… I don’t think that’s what I meant. I just want to get on the roof. Can you show me to an exit?” She laughed and said, “Sure.” I saw why she was laughing because there were a bunch of glowing exit signs around. Then I laughed too. We went over to the elevator. While we were waiting, she offered me some candy. I saw she had some bubble gum, and I thought it might be fun to try some in an LD. I took the gum and then I asked her, “Have you ever heard of lucid dreaming before?” She said something that I couldn’t understand due to her accent. I said, “What did you say?” She said in a sad tone, “Yeah I have.” I said, “That’s awesome. Few people have.” She said, “So that means I’m just a pawn in all of this. Right?” I said, “Yeah I suppose so if that’s what you believe.” Then the dream faded.

I supposed it wasn't really the Hanging Gardens since it was some futuristic building, but it was supposed to be the Hanging Gardens in the dream. I know that much. Also I didn't get to the roof to really see it, but there was plenty of vegetation around where I was. Let me know if you think it should count or not.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      And Zeus done... again, it was more about the god than the place but meh <.<

Back to sleep.

FA, go out of bed and RC, teleport and go back in time, there was it, the statue of Zeus, and people praying to it… at least I got to the right place, big thing, golden and brown, with some kind of crown in the head and a lighting rod in the hand, or the hands… don’t know, cared low about the details or the statue itself, I wanted to fight Zeus so damaged a little the statue after summoning the God, he was mad, just as expected, and then it started...

DEILD

Dang… forgot about the statue, from the dust, it was not… yellow instead of golden and brown, weird, and the crown was green, like some kind of flower, the sword was a lightning on his left hand and he had some weird toga thing while staring at the sky, so different from the Zeus I defeated, but it was ok, after all, wasn’t expecting it to be something that good, then wake up.

Of course, the fight is not important <.<

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Congratulations on finishing the ToTY iadr!
      Thanks Walms. Looks like you're almost done yourself.

Finished The Temple of Artemis.

Okay, right before I went to bed last night, I looked up pics of the temple and apparently there is some confusion over what it actually looked like. There are many different drawings and , so I finally just picked one:

I studied this before going to bed last night so that I could save the image in my mind. The first dream I had was non-lucid, then I woke up to get some water. When I got back in bed, I performed a WILD (first WILD attempt by the way and it was successful ) and found myself at school. I flew really high in the air and went until I saw a desert. I touched down right at the edge of a big mountain. As I ran up the mountain, I visualized finding an oasis with the Temple in the middle of it. It worked, once I looked over the mountain it was there. I glided down the mountain floating a couple of feet off the ground. I walked right up to the temple and admired the shear size and vividness of it. The entire structure was gleaming white marble. It reminded me of the entrance to The Statue of Zeus. I counted 8 rows of pillars going across. I walked right in and it was very warm inside, surprisingly. I shimmed up one of the pillars for fun, then jumped across to others and grabbed on. The ceiling was plain and flat. No designs or anything. I created some swirly designs by looking away and looking back. There was nothing really in the Temple besides pillar so I wondered the point of it. I walked outside and decided to destroy it. I used telekinesis to make it sway to the right until the pillars buckled and crumbled in half. There was a big dust cloud when it crashed into the ground.

That's about it for the task this time. I went on to do other stuff after that

Congrats iadr, only one more to go!
      Last edited by CRAZY BONE; 03-22-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Banned
      Nicely done Silox

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast