• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

mr. magic letter Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Switzerland

Where stuetzl's mind is drifting to at night...

I decided to post some of my DJ-entries to the Forum maybe in order to share them with others or to at least deal with my dreams even more intensely. I'll not post every dream because that would mean very hard work, (as I've indicated just before) for I'm keeping a non-digital DJ as well... Alright, there you go... and feel free to comment...

I start with the experience I had about less than a month ago (i think it was Sunday the 17th of June) that led me to make some research about LDing, because I'd read about it some years ago (I abandoned it soon for I'd tried to start with a WILD and it didn't work after 2 tries so I stopped it stupid me, actually). Yeah... and the experience is the following:

I was really tired after being in the city, so I went home directly after lunch trying to have an afternoon-nap. I laid on my right side and was almost instantly falling asleep. However, my mind was kinda awake and so felt how I was transitioning into sleeping state. I heard a voice screaming a french sentence into my ear (for I was in France at that time), my body was trembling and I couldn't move anymore. Then, I felt like my soul was being sucked out of my body, at first I battled against that strange feeling and I experienced some more attempts until I gave up resisting and then I saw the back side of my head, then my body from behind a moment later.
      I can't remember why I woke up, if it was the strange feeling of seeing my own body from the outside or if I just woke up for no real reason. However, I woke up and remembered suddenly the word Lucid Dream. Thus, I was determined to find out what happened as soon as I go to surf on the internet...

Now I think this had been the transition phase described in several WILD-tutorials. thus, this would mean that I coincidentally WILDed (or at least began to for I interrupted me). And that was a stunning sensation after I'd found out.

stuetzl

edit: ah yeah I forgot: Usually I will use some letter signs to make my strange dreams easier to understand. E.g.

- "(?)" means: "No idea why, that's just the way it is."
      - "[---]" means: "I'm sure there was something more in the dream but I can't remember anymore."
      - "//" means: "An action is happening at the same time as the one just before."

edit2: I need to write down my LD goals, because they are too numerous to write them into the signature...
      [X] improve dream recalling and make RCs throughout the day
      [X] have an LD
      [X] have a DILD

[_] have a WILD
      [_] meet Yoda who teaches me how to use the Force and lightsabres on it now
      [_] meet the main characters of my fantasystory on it now
      [_] "meet" Keira Knightley
      [_] "meet" Kate Beckinsale as the Vampire "Selene".
      [_] summon a book containing my passive vocabulary in English
      [_] fly
      [_] get into a Matrix-like scenario (the mall e.g. )
      [_] --> or summon Morpheus in the Construct and fight against him like Neo did ("Don't think you are. Know you are!")
      Last edited by stuetzl; 07-12-2007 at 11:40 AM.
      Fantasy is much more important and more valuable than Knowledge because Knowledge is limited... --- Einstein

Current Top 3 LD tasks (see all):
      [X] have an LD
      [_] summon yoda who teaches me how to use the Force and lightsabres on it now

Switzerland

the bomb theft

This is now the very first dream I wrote down in my brand new and empty DJ in the morning of the 19th of July. I was in France then, still having my language study. The strange thing is, that the recalling for the first dream was surprisingly good, apart from some incoherencies in the beginning... there you go:

The bomb theft
      I'm skiing down a slope. I feel like I'm partaking a ski race and am followed by the press. I manage to escape it and other followers
      Suddenly I'm in the possession of a bomb (it looks like a lava lamp <--hope that word exists in english, if not click here) with a milky-white core-thing.
      I meet some friends (some imaginary and others ), one is a black guy with rastas and an other one is a girl I know from my college years (I'd fell for her once, and she was coincidentally at the same host family as I was IRL).
      They are the most important members (apart from me, naturally ^^) of a resistance I've founded before.
      Suddenly, I know (don't know how) that JJ has been taken to the prison. So, I decide to visit him in order to sort out a plan to rescue him. While entering the prison I need to go through a weapon and lugagge check (like at an airport) and soon I meet JJ and tell that I will free him by well placed explosives. He replies me that this could become dangerous because an other group that wants to flee experiments with fuel. The whole prison could be blown up. But JJ's gonna arrange that.
      Thus I don't worry anymore and am suddenly in the house of my grandparents but they aren't there. Instead, there is the girl I mentioned before and we're lieing (<--is this correct? or is it "lying") together on a couch. We're watching the newsflash in the TV and there they mention the theft of the bomb. Then, my cousin Michael appears and asks me some questions about it. I refuse telling him the truth when JJ appears, safe and sound. I go outside with JJ, Michael is following us and we plan to hide the bomb at a safe place. I'm driving a jeep on a hilly mountain pass and we're descending on the other side //a convoy of french army jeeps drives past us once// we're arriving at the other side in a village called "Brunnen" which is a few kilometers away from my hometown in Switzerland. However, it looks very deserted (cp. the first Resident Evil movie at the very end of it). I go into a restaurant, an italian one where on the floor lie loads of spaghettis. I'm getting hungry and reheat an untouched plate in a microwave and eat the spaghettis in there. Then I remember my friends out there and decide to pick up some spaghettis for them (?)... I'm sure they're hungry as well (*disgusting*)... So, I leave the restaurant and there Michael wants to know what's going on now. I tell him about the theft and the bomb, the resistance etc. And I tell him that the bomb actually belongs to the Belgian President and that it's a very potent/strong one.
      Suddenly, a bum with a cigarette appears and I ask him where I find a cigarette machine

*dring* my alarm clock woke me up...
      Last edited by stuetzl; 07-03-2007 at 10:12 PM.
      Fantasy is much more important and more valuable than Knowledge because Knowledge is limited... --- Einstein

[X] have an LD

Switzerland
      I won't write down every dream I had since keeping the DJ because I need to catch up with the present.

This one's from the Night of the 21st to 22nd, I was still in France:

The Return of the Hobbit
      I'm climbing up a steep hill with my companions (three or four guys don't remember their faces or appearances, maybe they were just not important...). I'm like a taller version of Bilbo, and -as Hobbits do- I'm wearing no shoes. We arrive at my "hometown" (the hobbit's hometown actually) and there are two women welcoming us: one a cute one (remember sam gamdschie's wife but a bit less "countrifried") and the other an older one (probably my "hobbitmother") they're smiling and waving at us. But suddenly, the bright, springlike scenery transforms into a dark, evil one. There is some kind of a sheriff who judges in an evil way and sentences the poor and innocent inhabitants to death. He's not happy about my return and to show my who of us is superior he summons my uncle, my aunt and two of their children, all enchained and scarred of beatings and torture. I could inwardly explode of fury but I calm myself because me alone can't change anything. I have to gather people for a resistance.

then I wake up and fall soon asleep again, but the next dream is just a incoherent one not worth writing down twice (i.e. in my handwrite DJ + here)

now that I write about that dream again I see some similarities to the scene where Frodo is looking into galadriel's mirror and Lord of the rings respectively bilbo the hobbit in general. Maybe because I was reading the one or the other book of them...

[X] have an LD

U.k
      DJ Entries
      Kl a dream about hobbits, that would be a fun dream to have. Never had a lotr inspired dream.....

Switzerland
      yeah, but I had preferred to be Legolas (*sfsh* <--sound of a released arrow) or Aragorn (*shouts* ELENDIL *slash* one orc without head), or even Gandalf the White ("you shall not pass!")

Anyway, maybe it helps to get a lotr-inspired dream by reading lotr or "the hobbit" in a foreign language. I was reading them in French. So, you really need to concentrate on the story, not to read over important passages... For, when I'm reading a book or watching a movie (or whatever else) in order to dream about it, it usually fails. But when I had read lotr in French it worked, obviously...
      Last edited by stuetzl; 07-04-2007 at 06:57 PM.

[X] have an LD

U.k
      DJ Entries
      Phew that must have been difficult, reading lord of the rings in french. It took me ages to read it in english. Mind you I was 11 . Would'nt take so long now!

Switzerland

4th to the 5th of July

Well, I think I gonna make a jump the present time (or a bit before), else I wouldn't catch up with the most recent dreams...

Btw my recalling ability has seriously decreased. I have no idea where this comes from, but anyways, I recall just fragments of my dreams recently. Apart from last tuesday-wednesday I couldn't remember a lot when I woke up...
      so I start with this one:

Actually, there are three parts of the dream. I can't remember if they were different dreams or a big one.

Holidays with old friends
      [I tried to WILD and FILD btw, but I was too tired, and thus fell asleep too fast]
      I go to a restaurant with my brother but some moments later we're asked to leave, because the restaurant will be blown up in a little while (?). I regret having to leave because I liked the restaurant. So we leave and we are passing the hotel next to the restaurant which will be affected by the explosion as well [don't ask me why I know that]. Later, we arrive at a bar which is placed enough far away to not be affected by the explosion but because it's a bit higher we have a nice view on it.
      Behind the bar there is a ladder leading down a few meters to the parking. We climb down and there I see a man walking to his red beautiful car [could be an old Ford Mustang]. He enters on the right side [which is very unusual, because I'm not living in the UK, and I'm sure there is no one else in the car... so it doesn't really make sense] and I shout something like "hey there" [well, in german actually] because he seems to be my uncle Martin but he hasn't heard it. My brother goes to the car to say hallo, I want to hold him back for I'm thinking it could be a bit rude (?) for whatever reason. However, I go to the car as well and look into the open window. There I realise it's not uncle Martin anymore, but uncle Max [they exist btw IRL]. He's very surprised to see me and ask me whether I want to go for a ride. So, I think why not and enter the car. We drive all the way back where I came with my brother (who has suddenly disappeard) somehow but the scenery has changed a bit [---]

2nd dream that night:
      A poisonous robbery
      I am at a house with some friends and I want to bathe in a pool. But for some reason I can't use our own. So, I decide to go through the hedge and jump into the pool of our neighbours [nice isn't it?]. They're a bit surprised even taken aback. However, after a few seconds I realise that one of the neighbours is a former sergeant-buddy during my time in the Swiss Army called Samuel. There's another guy next to him looking almost exactly the same as he who turns out to be his twin brother [I think he doesn't exist IRL, however, to make it easier I'll call him Peter].
      Suddenly, we're having a promenade together and Samuel is explaining to Peter who I am in French (for Samuel comes from the French part of Switzerland) and I'm talking to them in French as well - I think... Peter understands and it seems that he has already heard of me.
      We're walking slightly downhill whereas a group of weird people goes uphill towards our direction. I beg the twins to walk a bit faster because I have a really bad feeling about those strange guys. But Samuel stops and checks his purse; he has a problem by exchanging things from the old purse to the new one (?), so he puts down one of them to have a closer look at it. The strange guys dressed in clich&#233;-like hiphop clothes (such as baggy trousers, stinky basketball shirts, cheap gilded necklaces, big baseball caps) are approaching more and more.
      One of them pulls out a syringe in a Ninja-like movement and injects Samuel a (Matrix-)green liquid (turns out to be a drug or a poison) into his thumb (?) whithin a split second. Samuel begins to stagger immediately and has problems to walk straight. I'm getting concerned and decide to lunge at the hiphoppers hoping that Peter gets the hint to call the police or whoever as long as I hold the hiphoppers back. Fortunately, he understands and runs away. Though, the hiphoppers aren't very pleased and one of them injects me with another syringe of that limegreen poison/drug and I begin to stagger as well. [---]

3rd dream:
      Train journey to the End of the World
      As the title indicates, I'm on a journey with a slow train, accompanied by a group of people (like on a school excursion). We arrive at the terminal station and exit the train. Then, I want to go to the left but feel a strange feeling of "vertigo" because the mountain, where I am, plunges down; besides, there are no handrails. I turn on the right side where I see a house... my parents' house, actually, and I suddenly feel very tired. So, I decide to have a nap on the couch in the living room (where I am a moment later). I look through the balcony door (it's a glass door) and I see my mother and a friend of her (who looks about 20 years younger than IRL and much cuter) doing sth; either with geranium (plants) or they're painting the walls. [I don't know anymore].
      At the same time a friend of mine (who has been in France the same time as me) climbs up there with a ladder looking through the window of the living room (which is on the first floor [uk] respectively on the second floor [usa]) asking me what I'm doing in there...

and then I wake up.

Sorry btw, for my bad English. But today I don't really feel like writing in English properly...

stuetzl

edit: If it was possible I'd edit the title because that dream ocurred in the night of the 3rd to the 4th of July... but never mind
      Last edited by stuetzl; 07-07-2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: title is false

[X] have an LD

Switzerland
      I post here the same thing I posted there because it's actually a DJ entry. So, if you want to comment reply on the other thread...

Yesterday I finally received my copy of LaBerge's EtWoLD. Naturally, I began to read it intensively and it was far more detailed than any internet-thread would be. See, it's not a criticism of the forum but a commendation/praise of LaBerge's masterpiece.

However, I decided to refresh my dreamsign-list because LaBerge's explanation were easier to understand than those I had in my mind. Then I went to sleep and had that strange dream about me in a circus band...
      I have been in the mall a few kilometers from my home and I was playing something like a timbal which has been fixed on an elephant's head (?).
      A bit later I asked my cousin Michael if we could switch instruments. He agrees but he's playing the drums that I play even worse [in IRL I've played the drums for half a year then stopped] so I need to find someone else to switch the drums with an instrument I'm able to play.
      --> dream scenery changes: I'm in a barnyard about 200 metres from my home and I help 3 guys tidy up the things after the concert of the circus band [although it is on a completely different place].

Then I woke up. It was about 8 am and I decided to FILD because I went to sleep at about 2 am.

I failed and fell asleep into a non-LD.
      I am on holidays with my parents and we enter a hotel. There is a reception in front of us, two elevators on the right of it and some escalators and stairs on the left. For some reason my brother and I can't catch the same elevator as our parents and we decide to take our luggage and run up the stairs to the first floor to catch the elevator with our parents. We make it but the elevators drives past without stopping. So we take the other elevator.
      My brother, Lukas btw, pushes a button when I realise that this elevator goes just the 6th floor and we need to get to the 8th. So we leave it and run down the stairs and escalators to the ground floor where the reception is.
      Arrived, we catch the other elevator which is about to close. My brother steps in easily but I have to jump headlong which doesn't really work well . Inside I realise that I could have pushed the open-button because there are other people coming inside after me. When everyone is inside I push the close-button and suddenly the whole elevator begins to tremble//it has grown btw to the size of a underground parking and really looks like one// now, there are huge pieces of the ceiling or the elevator unit/equipment falling down and one of them, my neighbor, is almost falling into the threshold. However, she had luck: if she had torn out her arm a second later it would have been cut off. At the same time, I push the stop-button of the elevator-panel and the trembling lessens bit by bit. Then she walks towards me and is holding her bleeding indexfinger. I just say: "you should be glad your arm is still where it's supposed to be". But she's just smiling not completely realising what I've said.
      After a moment of confusion, I decide to eventually push the alarm-button on the panel which is all I can do for now.
      I turn around and I see that the backside of the elevator is now open. There is a slanted [hope it's an appropriate word] platform leading up to a street, a park and some shrubbery. I look now at the other people been frightened by the tremble and they begin to unpack/unwrap their luggage and mount some things that remind me of military transmission devices like antennas, parabolic mirrors and the like. I ask me wtf?! is this really the first thing people do after such an experience? But then I place my left hand on a stone bench and with the right hand I plug my nose...
      WOOHOOOO! I breathe through it. I'm lucid. I try to gather myself and to calm my euphoria a bit. I remember concentrating on dreamworld details makes dreams both more vivid and stable. So I focus on the bench I'm still touching and see it's sandy grey and rough surface and something that reminds me of wax for sliding benches on a skateboard. Disrupting my concentration, a dog walks out of the shrubbery, it looks like a foxhound [I don't know any dog races, I've just looked for on wikipedia and compared pictures with the one in my mind], normally I'm a bit afraid of dogs because at my home-village dogs are really aggressive, but this time I scream at it: "go away". However it seems to pay no attention to me or my threat and walks past me. Then I feel urged to open my eyes although they already open but I do it anyways
      and open my real eyes...

This was my first LD. And although it was a very short one (5 to 10 seconds) and I hadn't a lot of control it was one and that's what counts YAY! I'm so happy!!
      In addition, I'm so relieved that it finally worked. I thought it would take maybe years until I get my first "on purpose"...
      Last edited by stuetzl; 07-12-2007 at 11:55 AM.

[X] have an LD

U.k
      DJ Entries

Smile

Your english is good! I always find that people from other countries always seem to be much better at english, then we are at their language! Were too lazy! All I know apart from english is a bit of french!

Switzerland
      Thanks Emily, I appreciate your compliments. However, I think it has a lot to do with English being the most common language. You're not able to survive in Internet without learning English ( :p ). Additionally, the basic English grammar is a cinch (conjugation, past simple, will-future etc.) a non-native speaker learns it very easily. It becomes more difficult though, but it's never as hard as other languages because you don't have to learn a lot by heart...

And another problem for natives is that almost everybody in the whole world understands a few English words, so why should English people learn other languages. It's not my personal view but it seems to be very common.
      So, go on with French; when I was in France for the language course a few weeks ago there were many people from the UK (USA as well) to learn French. And they were quite good. So, it's nothing about laziness but to fight one's inner temptation and do something to improve the language

btw. I like your avatar. Is it from your prom? I don't think you dress like that in general

[X] have an LD

U.k
      DJ Entries
      thx Yeh it was my year 11 prom a few weeks ago.

Alexandria, VA
      Hey Stuetzl,

I was wondering if you're starting to recognize some good dream signs for yourself yet. I read through your journal, and so far I've noticed a couple of repeating themes: weapons (especially bombs) and extended family. I don't know if you see a lot of your grandparents or uncles on a daily basis, but they could be a good sign. Also as I mentioned before, the crazy elevator is pretty typical for a lot of dreamers.

Anyway, congrats again on your lucid. I'm sure more are on their way!

My Music
      The Ear Is Always Correct - thoughts on music composition
      What Sky Saw - a lucid dreaming journal

Switzerland
      hm... my digital DJ is not really up to date. But thanks anyway, skysaw, for making the effort to help me, although I haven't asked for help at the moment (<-- it's a compliment, not a blame btw ) My real DJ has far more dreams in it than this here. I tend to have between 2-4 dreams a night I can remember and I started to recognice some dreamsigns:

• I usually am kind of conscious what I'm doing in my non-lucid dreams although I'm passive... ( ) It occured a few times that I did something and after a few moments I realise like: "wait that doesn't make sense IRL..." however, I usually don't get lucid after that. I call that "retarded reflection". In addition, it happens a lot when being awake. So it's possible to do RC when it occurs during the day.

• the next one is "incomprehension". Sometimes strange, unexplainable things happen (a DC is swearing at me without reason, a soccer referee shows me the red card although I haven't done anything etc.). It occurs quite a lot and it was the trigger for my first LD. Easy as well to do RCs when it happens while awake

• another one is my brother. I often dream while he's accompanying me. Most of the time he disappears suddenly but he's there. And another applicable DS

• I often dream about girls (actually women ) who are (mostly) very good-looking. They are accompanying me (as my brother) in my dreams, or they are enemies or partners. Recently, it's been a specific girl I had a crush on about 5 years ago (but she hadn't on me). We were at the college until a year ago for 4 years, and when I've been in France she's been coincidentally at the same host family (!) as I was. I'm still very fascinated by her on a friendly base, additionally she has a boyfriend anyway; so I just like her but I wouldn't say no to more serious relation... if you know what I mean
      well yeah, another dreamsign.

• and finally, for I'd been in the army for 9 months until April this year, I'm still very much influenced by it. Sometimes I dream about soldiers setting up radio devices or other similar things but they are (in my dreams) completely nonsense (sometimes even IRL but nevermind). connected with the "incomprehension" DS it led to the first LD

About elevators: I think they aren't a dreamsign. For I've had a couple of dreams with elevators since my last LD and they worked smoothly, without any problems. And in addition, there aren't many in my daily routine for I'm living in the countryside where we usually have stairs so, it wouldn't be easy to do RCs when I see one... but maybe I'll do it anyways

[X] have an LD

Alexandria, VA
      I think there are really two different varieties of dream signs. The first is realistic, the second is not:

1. A typical subject of a dream (certain people, places, objects) that are otherwise normal. This sort of sign occurs in real life as well, so it makes for good conditioning by doing your RC when they occur daily.

2. A recurring strange event, such as your teeth falling out, car brakes not working, alien attacks, etc. These are harder to condition yourself for, but should otherwise be a more obvious sign that you are dreaming. These I call the "red flags" of the dream world. It's a clear call from your subconscious that you are dreaming.

In this vein, an elevator would be of the first type, and a "crazy" elevator would be of the second type. If you commonly dream of elevators in general, they make a good dream sign for you to check in real life. If you then dream of a crazy elevator, you have both the conditioning AND a clear sign (red flag) that you are dreaming. This sort of thing would make an excellent official Stuezl DS.

My Music

Switzerland
      Quote Originally Posted by skysaw View Post
      In this vein, an elevator would be of the first type, and a "crazy" elevator would be of the second type. If you commonly dream of elevators in general, they make a good dream sign for you to check in real life. If you then dream of a crazy elevator, you have both the conditioning AND a clear sign (red flag) that you are dreaming. This sort of thing would make an excellent official Stuezl DS.
      I think I understand... For example I could condition myself doing RC whenever I see good-looking girls; this would be the realistic part.
      Then whenever there's something more with those girls in a dream, it would be a "red flag". So this is the unrealistc part (no wait, less realistic is better in this case )

But would you consider my DS "retarded reflexion" and "incomprehension" as dreamsigns or are they just results of a critical mind?
      I think they're both in a way...

[X] have an LD

Alexandria, VA
      Quote Originally Posted by stuetzl View Post
      But would you consider my DS "retarded reflexion" and "incomprehension" as dreamsigns or are they just results of a critical mind?
      I think they're both in a way...
      LOL... well the very nature of your "retarded reflexion" makes it a poor dream sign. I don't know how you'd recognize that you're not recognizing something.

My Music

Switzerland
      Quote Originally Posted by skysaw View Post
      LOL... well the very nature of your "retarded reflexion" makes it a poor dream sign. I don't know how you'd recognize that you're not recognizing something.
      no wait, it's not that easy. I've had a few dreams where I did something without wasting a second thought and then I remembered suddenly like: "What have I just been doing/thinking". And I'm convinced that I'm able to condition myself doing RCs whenever such a situation occurs to me. For example: My room is on the ground floor in our house. Sometimes, I go up the stairs to fetch sth but while I'm on my way I think of sth else and as soon as I'm on the top of the stairs I ask me what I wanted to fetch. Maybe ten seconds later I remember, or at last when I'm in my room again.
      Or, it's possible that I'm walking down a street and I want to go to the supermarket, I'm - let's say - daydreaming and walk past the entrance. A hundred meters later I realise I need to go back.
      These thoughts are "retarded reflections" (as I call them) IRL. And I think it's possible to do RCs when they occur.

[X] have an LD

Alexandria, VA
      I see what you mean now. A lot of folks over here call those "brain farts."

My Music

Switzerland
      I like that term although I don't understand. Do you know where that comes from (not the "fart" of course ) because I can't really imagine a brain farting literally,,,

[X] have an LD

Switzerland
      It's been a veeery long time since my last entry, so I decided to post some of my noted dreams (esp. lucid ones, 'cause I haven't really wrote down non-lucids)

First one: Night of September the 21st to 22nd

I am in my hometown about a kilometer away from my house. My mother's standing next to me. I'm yawning and close to falling asleep standingly [does this word exist?]. Then, I actually fall asleep in the dream but still sense the environment around me, which makes me very suspicious. I tell my mother, I needed to try sth out, and cross the street ignoring her warning about it, to a car parking site next to my house (I've warped from the start position to my house somehow). I look at the surroundings and plug my nose. I breath through, so I'm sure now I'm dreaming. I try to fly, so I simply jump a few meters high and try to stay in the air. However, my will seems not to be strong enough, so I slowly fall down. I try again because even if hasn't worked it's been still fun to jump that high. I'm trying so insanely (jump - fall down) that I've lost my focus and the dream became non-lucid. Then I woke up
      -------------------------------
      Oktober 17th to 18th

[the dream went on a while, before my description now, but I'll shorten it up a bit] I'm jumping down something like a sewer hole and have to force me through a tiny opening. The corridor down there is rather small-sized and I have to kinda creep to get forward. Every step I'm doing has a crunchy sound like sand on a firm ground. A few meters further the corridor it gets bigger and I'm able to stand again. Also, the colour of the room has changed strongly from dark green/black to a loud, bright scarlet red and the surface of the floor, the walls and the ceiling are like that of a playground slide. thinking 'let's see what dreams shows me', when I realize I'm dreaming and I plug my nose to be sure (success!). I go forth but the room is over after about a dozen steps. On the left I see, however, a slender Split (about as wide to put a hand through) from the ground to the ceiling and I notice another room behind it. I remember having heard 'when you think it will work, it will work'; so I think 'the split gets as wide as I'm able to step through. I rotate for 360 degrees for no reason and when I see the split again, it indeed has widened. So I step through, as planned. The room here leeds upstairs and I, having nothing else to do, follow the room; it's like going up a slide. Actually, this part of the room is parallel to the first one, so it leads back [look here for reference]. . When I'm upstairs [arrow 4 in the picture] there's another slender split and I see the entry from above. I do the same thing as before (think strongly and rotate) and again the split has widened. I jump down and end where I started. I notice a girl standing in the middle of the room but simultaneously the dream begins to fade. I'm already beginning to see the ceiling in my room IRL as I hear her voice in my left ear as if she stood/lay next to me. She says: "If this was not a dream, would you feel that?" and suddenly I feel her breath on my cheek the ceiling IRL disappears and I'm back in the dream again. I'm looking at her face [unfortunately I couldn't recall it] and long black hair, then she turns around and I'm touching her naked shoulder [I can't remember if she's all naked or if it's just her shoulder]. I can't remember having touched anything so soft. I feel her collarbone, then -with a glance back at me- she disappears. I woke up

In this dream, I think, I met my dream guide. And although the thing she said didn't make a lot of sense, it prevented me from waking up... I'm eager to meet her again.

[X] have an LD

Switzerland
      Heh, it worked. I always thought I'm not made for WILDs but today it worked multiple times in a row!

OK actually I tried WBtB to WILD. After one hour being awake, I decided to try it. I lay on my back, closed my eyes, tried not to move at all and waited... and waited... and waited. After about half an hour without dozing off and without any vibrating sensation as one usually experiences by entering sleep paralysis, I decided to move and lay on my belly. After about ten minutes I felt my body trembling and how it slowly descended into the mattress, as if the mattress began to melt. Then I entered dream state - fully consciously - but the experience was quite blurred. It was more like being half awake-half asleep.
      I felt being back in my bed again stayed as immobile as possible and tried to reenter dream state.
      Shortly, I felt the trembling again and tried kinda diving headfirst into the mattress as if my dream world was under it. Again, the scenery was blurred like before and I was back in my bed soon.
      So, I tried again, dived into my mattress and entered dream state.
      I am at my grandmother's house. She lives a bit up a hill, so the buildings' roofs are not on the same level, and this time the scenery is massively better than the first. So I decide to try parcour from roof to roof and jump like a maniac - usually five to ten meters without problems. About a minute later I reached a fenced area with a guardian at a door. I think, I talked to him and did something else afterwards but I don't remember anymore.

But what the heck, I did it! After about half a year of not practizing, I made it in about five days.

[X] have an LD