• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Hybrid View

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!

I did both tasks last night/this morning!

Look at dem boobies! (Dream #3: 11/10/07 - 11/11/07)

A friend and I are standing at some one's door step; He's just knocked. I'm carrying an automobile air conditioning control panel that has way more parts and electronics than it should. Ah, here comes some one.

A lady comes to the door and my friend asks for some guy by name. She takes us back to his room. The guy sits on a couch watching TV. "Hello", he greets us. My friend tells him that I want the AC controller worked on. We aren't sure if it's the controller or the actual AC unit that's at fault but, all I brought along was the controller.

I chime in (in a defensive tone) to say that I only brought the controller because it's a job that I wanted to get done for my Grandfather, as a birthday gift. I don't have access to bring in the entire vehicle and I don't want him to know that I'm getting the job done for him (as if he won't notice that the control panel is missing from his car). The guy takes the panel and sets it in a stack of other units he's got to work on.

Something made me decide to do a nose RC. (that something is probably the fact that I did a 'real' WBTB, which I've been too lazy to do lately. It's funny how - when I actually TRY to LD - I succeed much more often.) At first, I'm not sure. I think I can breathe through my pinched nose. But am I only fooling myself? I continue trying and: Bam, I'm lucid. Lucidity in a strange house always means that it's time to explore.

But first, the lucid tasks of the month. I've been thinking about them today; now's my chance. I stand up and leave the room in search of a mirror. I find the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. The mirror is nice and wide but, I can only see down to my belly.

In hopes of transforming into a female (task, not true-life desire ) I simply wish to become a female. I notice my face becoming slightly out of focus and a grainy "old film" effect overlaps my facial features. I see that I now have ragged blonde hair and my features are much more feminine. I look away and back again. The facial transformation is even more solid and clear.

I gaze down at the reflection of my chest (I somehow have my shirt off now) and watch as a pair of breasts emerge. The breasts are very round (like implants) and only grow to maybe an A-cup. I have no idea what the nipple color is; I don't notice. So I am now bearing breasts and my face is stable and very feminine. I don't look too bad at all! Well, the fake tits are kind of a turn-off. I like mine to look more natural

This bathroom is open at both ends, like some kitchens. And there is no door at either end. I walk out of the bathroom through the other end and snoop around a room. I examine various draw contents then begin to awaken.

I feel myself lying in bed but keep my eyes closed and focus on remaining in a dream state. The visuals have already faded away.

I'm walking through the front door at some one's house. The wife let me in. The husband is sitting there at a guitar amp, getting ready to play. I assume I'm part of the band as well.

Wait, what's going on here? How did I? Hmm... I hold my nose closed and can breathe fine. That was a false awakening. I'm still dreaming, yes. I walk right through the living room and into their bedroom's walk-in closet. A stack of plastic storage totes is there, along with various cardboard boxes. I'm like a kid in a candy store. What great things will my mind conjure up from within these containers?

I grab a short plastic tote from the stack and remove its lid. Well, well, what have we here! This tote is full of Ziplock baggies of pot. Each bag contains a different variety. There is also an assortment of pipes. Every time I try to smoke weed in an LD, I wake up or the pot turns into something else so I decide to eat it.

I dig around and find a few pretty, tight buds and pop them into my mouth. They don't really have much taste but, that's OK. I'm eating these babies with a grin on my face. So, after devouring a few buds from a couple of different bags, I find myself outside of their house, carrying boxes or something.

I remember the turkey task. I just know I'll find a turkey and - as I round the garage area - there stands two turkeys: one gray, one brown. The gray turkey is nearest me so I ask it what it thinks of Thanksgiving. In true turkey fashion, it gives me a puzzled look like "What the hell are you talking about?" as it tilts its head to the side. The turkeys continue walking past me and I question the second one. "What do you think of Thanksgiving?", I interrogate. Not surprisingly, I'm given the same puzzled non-response.

I continue carrying the boxes I'm holding and set them down inside the house.

I wake up soon afterwards.
      Last edited by Oneironaught; 11-12-2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Minor syntax errors.

Congratulations, Gh! Seems like you've been gone for a while? Nice to see you again, anyway, and good job on the task.

I finished typing up the task dream from this morning. I'll finish the one before that as soon as I get a chance (and decide which parts need to be left out or how to word them delicately).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      Congratulations, Gh! Seems like you've been gone for a while? Nice to see you again, anyway, and good job on the task.
      Hi, Moonbeam. Thank you. Yes, I have been relatively scarce lately. That's largely due to being so busy with work, life, holiday crap stuff, and so on. I'm trying to make time for DV again.

You had that holiday stuff right the first time.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      GH--good job on doing the tasks.

I'm out of town at the moment, but I may have some spare time in the next few days...so I brought along my pocket knife and one of the wooden cubes that you sent me. It would be fun if I could get that done while on this trip. Things at home have been sooo busy lately. I'll let you know how the carving goes...

pj
      Hey, GH - congrats on the tasks and the very readable and entertaining write-ups! Thanks for taking the time to let the rest of us enjoy those.
      On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
      --Chinese Proverb

Raised Jdeadevil
      Raised and raised by Eligos
      Dream Journal
      The Fine Print: Unless otherwise stated, the views expressed are MINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      You had that holiday stuff right the first time.
      I know. I just don't want to sound like such a Scrooge. But I would like to cancel Christmas this year, if no one objects. Christmas is so wonderful as a child. But, as time moves forward, you start to realise that the expenses really wear you down. I hate to say that because I love Christmas to this very day and I always love giving to others. But, the older your gift recipients get, the more the gifts cost. And I'm part of a family that never skimps on Christmas gifting. Hopefully some day I'll have children to share the joy with. Until then - for this year at least - Bah humbug. I'm already tapped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshadows View Post
      GH--good job on doing the tasks.

I'm out of town at the moment, but I may have some spare time in the next few days...so I brought along my pocket knife and one of the wooden cubes that you sent me. It would be fun if I could get that done while on this trip. Things at home have been sooo busy lately. I'll let you know how the carving goes...
      Thank you, Sweetie. I'm glad you're getting on another of the cubes. Or should I say, "ball in a cage in a cage in a cage"? You and I know the secret to them but - to every one else - they are very mysterious and amazing.

If only there were 30 more hours in a day I'd be right there by your side, carving away. Lately I've been torn so many different directions that I'm having a hard time doing the things I want to do. I'm currently in a campaign to ensure that I don't become obsolete any time soon in my profession (and fund-raising for a medically-needy cousin, designing electronic test equipment, and so much more). And boy, is that ever time-consuming and mentally demanding/draining.

Quote Originally Posted by pj View Post
      Hey, GH - congrats on the tasks and the very readable and entertaining write-ups! Thanks for taking the time to let the rest of us enjoy those.
      And thank you for taking the time to read it.

You know, no matter how many times I proofread stuff, I always end up finding errors to correct. I didn't change any of the content but, a few sentences had to be fixed. I always end up writing my dream entries in a rushed state and some sentences don't exactly make sense.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.