#773:
Date: May 23rd, 2008
Length: 3 minutes

I'm in this kind of castle/mansion, and I think it kind of alternates between being indoors and outdoors. At times it really feels like I'm in the mansion, at others it feels like there are just scattered rooms on the castle walls. I have only a very vague remembrance of what happens in the beginning of the dream. I remember being with several people, and confronting this woman who was actually some kind of supernatural being (vampire?). I think I might have had sex with someone.

After that, night falls, and I'm alone on top of the walls. Below me, in the courtyard, a large crowd is assembled. I see a man being tortured, William Wallace, in a scene almost exactly like this from Braveheart. I can't do anything to help, but from up high, spit down at the head of the magistrate overseeing the torture. It hits him right on. After two or three loogies, an alarm is sounded, and soldiers are sent to capture me. I jump off the wall, to the outside of the castle. Sprinting away, I initialise some sort of exit/teleportation sequence. A swarm of flaming arrows is fired at me, and I catch alight. Just as I start feeling myself burning alive, I disappear and it's all over.

#774:
Date: May 23rd, 2008
Length: 4 minutes

I start out on this kind of rooftop. It's dark, but not night time yet. Everything is kind of confusing, but I see a person and apparently he's trying to catch a murderer who's on the loose. I decide to try to find the killer as well. At some point, I see him, and take out a laser rifle I happen to have. I miss several times, but finally manage to kill him. However, I think I die as well.

I end up in some sort of "hell", but it's apparent that it's more like a waiting room for those who died. Apparently, if I can survive for a while, I will return to life. I have a sort of "energy bar", that cannot reach 0, lest I die again, and have to suffer some significant penalty. It turns out the place I'm at is very populated, and it has the allure of a small town alley. Apparently everyone who's here, including me, is part of a group of rebels, fighting against some other faction. The rebels often get killed, so they end up here.

I go to a kind of bar/club, and hang out. I see some people I know, and get to meet Jim Morrison, surprised that he's part of the rebellion, and thinking that this is a pretty cool place. I also see Yngwie Malmsteen playing guitar, and eventually get to talk with him shortly. After a while, I release my energy level is desperately low. I have to eat some food to replenish it, but only have 5 dollars. I'm standing at a counter, and the only nearby source of food is this sort of ice cream thing that costs more than I have (44 bucks I think). I take only a portion of it, but it doesn't replenish me much.

Seeing a friend, I ask him desperately for some cash, and I think he says he'll give me 20 dollars. He tosses me a coin, and I wake up shortly after.