Horror of high buildings
I was on a really tall building in some city. The building was really white however I can't remember why I was up there possibly just sight seeing. There was one of those telescope things at the top where you put a coin in to have a look about. I looked across towards another high building but not as high as the one I'm in. There was this tourist waving at me and looking through the telescope thing. I put some coins in so I could look back at him in a sort of fun way. The moment I put a coin in, the telescope and ground around it starts to move!

Now I'm standing on this ground and holding onto the telescope, fearing for my life as it starts to float off into the air! I'm floating over the building, getting higher and then end up floating off the building and high above the city streets. I'm completely afraid now and am clinging on so hard my knuckles hurt. The thing ends up lowering down towards a graveyard just outside the city. I jump off and feel scared, confused and annoyed because it will most likely take me half an hour to get back to the building to tell my family I'm ok.

Suddenly, I get a a horrible feeling of shock as I realise my wallet and camera must be on the top of the building! I run all the way to the building again and manage to get there in less time then I thought. People come up to me but I tell them I have already paid and was the one that floated away. They let me up. I run up an escalator and see a little chinese kid look at my wallet. I run past him and grab the wallet and camera. I then somehow end up on the telescope area again and it starts to float away yet again! As it floats near the escalator, I attempt to jump off it however end up getting my foot stuck. I end up being upside down hanging off the side of the telescope face down looking at the traffic below me!

A leap into the life of Lee Harvey Oswald
This is like the episode of Quantum Leap except I'm the scientist and I've lept into Oswald. It's the part where, it's at the building where I'm going to shoot JFK and Al is telling me this is impossible. I then refuse to shoot JFK and leap into the security guard and try to give him cover.

Tuxedo
I'm going to a party and I am getting a lift off a friend. I see my self in third person as if I was some one else looking at myself from the front. I was wearing a tuxedo, one which I bought ages ago. It was very dark outside, the light was shining on my face making me look very pale. I then go to first person and am waiting for my friend. He ends up arriving and I get in, we go down a country lane and I am feeling nervous for some reason and I then start to get an anxiety attack and have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomache and can't breathe properly. I then think that people are going to this party that shouldn't be or I am not invited. It was one of the two but I can't remember which.

Chronicles of NeAvO
This happened through a nap, I start off by a swimming pool and it's night time. Very dark however there are a few stars shining but shining dimly though. It feels like I'm at a holiday resort as I get a holiday vibe, as if I'm in Spain or something. Any hoo I see a blonde girl arrive with really long hair, she was wearing a blue shirt and looked incredibly cute however to my annoyance she had her brother with her, following her about while sporting a weird straw hat. I then at this point realise that I'm dreaming and I turn around and walk back up to her and say hello however she completely ignores me and walks off and her brother almost walks into me and follows her. I feel as if I'm a ghost and go completely unnoticed. I then start to lose lucidity and end up having some unusual dream where I'm the character in the new grand theft auto game. I'm running about with a katana and slice a man's head off. I then steal a school bus and run over some man getting the weird squishy sound and at this point I have a star appear on the top right of my screen. I then hit someone else causing another star to appear. I then get chased by cops and drive off a ramp which makes the bus fall the size of a house, landing in a quarry. Unlike the game, I get out, although feeling no harm, with a limp and walk away until a cop arrive and aims his gun at me. I then slowly raise my hands.

I then appear later in the day however I am still in quarry and unwanted by the police however as I walk towards a building opposite me I realise that the gravity has weakened and things are floating up into the air. I see umprellas and stones and dirt float up. I run towards the building with each foot becoming lighter and lighter. When I get inside the building I realise that I'm dreaming again. I look around and am fasicinated at how the place seems to have been affected by the lack of gravity, I walk about however my feet seem to be easier to lift with each step and get a little bit higher each time I raise my foot. I then hear a woman scream, I rush to the balcony of the building and see she is trapped in a little cavern and is afraid of floating. I then try to save her, so I get some rope which appears and tie it to a random pole sticking out the floor. I then tie it around my waist and run out of the building and jump in the air, I go really high up, I then swing around the side of the quarry and grab the girls arm as I swing. We then land back inside the building. This scene was alot like the scene in the Chronicles of Riddik where he swings to save the girl from the heat in the fire prision.

FA
I then wake up from my nap or atleast I think I do. I open my eyes and am in the front room and the Tv is on with my brothers Tv channel on. However the moment I open my eyes I see a black shape, cloud like in appearance, float in front of me. My eyes focus on it and it jumps inside my chest and makes my muscles clench. I think to myself "Oh God am I being possessed, please God help me!" I then think back to Aquanina's thread on Dementers and how Xox explained that they arBuffet and aliens

Well I start this dream off at work and I'm checking the breakfast buffet and it all seems ok. I then look over by the hot buffet and see some of the waitresses getting their own breakfast despite the fact that there are still customers in the resteraunt. I go over to them and they tell me to help myself. I then see a soap character put all the food on a trolley, he then tells me how he dropped loads of breakfast plates with the trolley, he then starts to walk off with the trolley, I notice that there are some plates stacked up really badly on the top of the trolley and chaces are he will drop them. I listen for a smashing sound as he walks away.

The waitress then tells me to get some breakfast, so I go over to the cold buffet and pick up some bread, a bagel and an English muffin. I then go back to the hot buffet and realise the food has been put into the kitchen so I walk around the back and as I am about to go into the kitchen some one calls my name. As I turn to the left I see another waitress, she asks me to put her coat somewhere because she can not reach the place she wants to put it. At first the details she gives me become distorted, I try to repeat to her what I thought she said but it wasn't right at all. Apparently she didn't want her coat hung up as it was too delicate and would break, she wanted me to fold it in a drawer. I take my time folding it up trying to make it all neat and tidy and then place it in a drawer, however as I put it in the drawer it comes to life and turns out to be a living suit alien thing. I shove it in the drawer and then run from fear. When I'm in the resteraunt, I know it is trying to escape and is somehow looking at me. The dream then goes to the suit's perspective and it's like the Terminator view, where everything is red and a box goes around trying to scan for me.

Vampire pirates, floating house trees and many many more...
This dream starts with me walking through a forrest, I wakl past a random little boy who has his back to me, I look at his face and it appears that he hasn't gotten one. I continue walking, it seems to get really dark, so dark that I can hardly see a few feet in front of me. At some point I then realise this is all a dream and think "wow I'm dreaming, hrm this doesn't seem that great, I continue to walk around and then see a house made from trees I try to lift it with my mind, making it lift only a little bit off the ground, it must've been about 12 inches or so. It created a square shadow which looked like poorly done CGI effects in a low budget film. I then lose my lucidity and carry on with the dream, however I'm now near a castle and have become "NeAvO the vampire slayer", I'm infiltrating a castle to get to a pirate ship that is on the roof. I get to the boat relativly easily due to the castle being completely empty. However now that I reach the boat, I see loads of pirates, some of them are dressed rather tatty but the others, the higher up in command ones are dressed very prestigiously. I then have a sort of flashback where I'm given orders on which pirate to kill due to them being a vampire. The flashback is sort of a sepia colour where I am looking at two photos, one of them is the captain and the other is a picture of Heroe's Sylar dressed as a pirate. The dream then goes back to me being on the boat. I silently follow the captain and slowly slide a wooden stake out from my sleeve and into my right hand. I then grab it with my left hand and grab onto the captain's right shoulder and fling around to face me. As I go to dive the stake into his heart I look into his eyes and realise he's not a vampire. It then stop and look around for Sylar who gives me an evil smile. I rush over to him but I am grabbed by a pirate, then another pirate holds me down. I then get put on a wire and hung up in the air, the pirates try to stab me with swords but I quickly unshealth my sword and parry the attacks. There are too many of them though and I can't fight them all forever. Just then I see my team of vampire hunters arrive to help although they just stand there and watch :/e more likely to attack if you know about them. I then think this can't be happening and then go "No this can't be happening, I'm not going to let it happen." I then realise that I'm still dreaming and think "This is my dream! Get out. I then focus all of my energy onto pushing this entity out of my body. The feeling then goes away and I feel less clenched and more relaxed. I then think that was fun and try to make the entity appear again so I close and open my eyes and there it is again. It jumps into my body and I struggle at first and then get rid of it. I try it a third time and do the same thing however when I open my eyes the fourth time, I feel my real body and feel my eyes move and feel the REM. I then see two things merged into one, the real world and the FA world slowly fading.

The lottery
It's dark outside and I'm walking through a carpark and into work. I go into the resteraunt and and see all the staff in one area. Some how I can hear the Tv or radio, and have a lottery ticket in my pocket. The radio says all my numbers and I realise that I have won! I then go completely happy and start laughing and shouting. I go over to this girl at my work and say I won the lottery however she looks at me in a weird way. I then say that I have the 5 balls and she congratulates me and says well done. I then go around all my work and say I have won the lottery, they all get excited and happy.

Harry Potter versus the Human Torch
This dream starts with me being in my kitchen, however I'm off to see this brand new Harry Potter film. It's the last film though, the Deathly Hallows however, although it's the last film it is in fact the Half Blood Prince, or atleast has that one's story. I then ignore the fact it was a film and some how step into the story. Suddenly I'm with a bunch of Gryffindor quidditch players and we walk into my garden, which is now apparently a quidditch court, and see the Slytherin team opposite us. We exchange evil glances and then get on with the game.

Suddenly the next thing I know is my garden changes back to how it was and the two teams have disappeared. I completely forget they were even there. Instead I look up and see a lone person on a broom and then think back to when I learnt how to fly a broom and how nervous I was. The person on the broom turns out to be Harry Potter, he then decides to race me. I agree, however I'm not using a broom, instead I turn into the Fantastic Four's Human Torch and engulf my self with fire. We then jump up into the air really high and fly towards a city. We are going amazingly fast, it feels faster then a plane. Once we arrive in the city, we whiz past buildings and bill boards ect. I manage to avoid things sticking out of the side of buildings. At one part I'm beating Harry and then the next he beats me in a continuous circle. I then go past a few walk ways which have holes in them and manage to just squeeze through the holes with out hitting my side like in Spiderman 2 when he is thrown through the holes.

After the bridges, we then get to a hill. Harry flies over it however I go through a tunnel at the bottom. There is a truck there coming through and I just slightly hit it, the impact of the hit makes me scrap along the wall of the tunnel. Next thing I know I'm in my garden on a trampoline jumping. It's still dark outside and I realise it must be 4 am. I try to sneak into my room with out waking anyone.