• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

* Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DEILDers...I need your experience and help

hello!
      I really need you to help me.....
      I read all of the tutorials, but it isn't enough....
      I generally have False Lucid Dreams(they happen often, at 2 am, 5 am, 7 am, 10 am.....), and they are perfect for DEILD, because I know when they end(they difuminate to black...), and I inmediately know that I'm with my eyes closed, very aware of all, and I don't move my body AT ALL....
      I wait, very calm....
      10 seconds...
      20 seconds...
      30 seconds...
      1 minute...
      2 minutes...
      5 minutes....
      10 minutes...

Ok, what am I doing wrong?? I thought that DEILD was perfect for me, because I almost got successful two times..but now I can't even got near..I don't see nothing...just my closed eyes....(and no! no False Awakenings!!!)

Could you help me ?

thanks sir

LD Count
      maryland
      I have had a lot of DEILDs and they fail and work at random. Sometimes I guess it is just time to wake up. Just keep trying to be still and eventually it will work.

Lover of Sleep Paralysis Ryuinfinity's Avatar
      What are you concentrating on as you do it?

I love DEILD! SP is pwnage!

* Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      on nothing, on fall asleep, or on my closed eyes, the next time I will concentrate on the last dream scene

Lover of Sleep Paralysis Ryuinfinity's Avatar
      That never works for me. I concentrate on the dream I want to enter, or on my room.

I love DEILD! SP is pwnage!

Australia
      Whenever I've DEILD'd coming straight out of a dream I can remember I just lay there reflecting on what happened in the dream and before I know it I'm right back in there.
      | DEILD:8 | WILD:0 | DILD: 5 | FA: 1 |

You spend your life working for minimum wage but you know... you always get your dreams for free.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      300+
      Indiana
      I never focus on anything. As long as I keep my eyes closed and I don't move, I slip into sleep paralysis. I have my own technique of getting into a dream once I'm at that point, but try and relax. Thinking a lot/being somewhat anxious or excited only wakes you up.

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      Never been a problem for me, have you reimagined your last dream?
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

Starting from Fresh now.. marcher22's Avatar
      LD Count
      Restart- 0
      Toronto Canada
      DJ Entries
      I'm not that experienced but basically what i do is I'm able to turn over in bed ( not to quickly) so that I'm in MY comfortable position, then i close my eyes, relax, try too keep my eyes STILL as possible , don't move at all and think about lucid dreaming. I usually don't re enter the dream i was just in, but that's because i never focus on it. One time i focused on my room and in my lucid dream i was I started off in my room , so you should just focus on your room to start off ( it's very easy to visualize) or you can just see where you wind up

Also i heard that the best time for lucid dreaming is about 4-5 am, this is true for me atleast because somewhere inbetween 4 i wake up from a dream, and if it past 5 oclock and i don't feel the dream feeling any more i can't do it.

4-5 am is best apparently because that's when your Serotonin and Melatonin levels are at the best spot for , conscious dreaming.

All the time's i've tried it ( which is about 5 or 6). I never had to wait over 3 minutes because i felt it was coming.

GOOD LUCK
      "The world is your playground. There are bumps along the way but this playground comes with a fully equipped toolbox with equipment out there to solve ANY disease,problem or issue out there. ONE problem. Some tools are harder to find than others. Lucid dreaming is just one of them."
      - Marcher22