• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

sweden

african SP in bright light

Yesterday I was really, really tired when I went to bed, at about 01AM. I had drunken 2 glasses of sparkling wine and a glass of red wine for dinner, about five hours earlier. When in bed, I managed to read about half a page in a book, to make myself even more tired, and it worked great. I didnt even have the energy to turn off the light, though I really wanted to. Within seconds things went dark for a while, then I opened my eyes and felt something very heavy settling down upon me. I was laying in a very uncomfortable position on my side with one arm between my knees and the other in front of my face. I didnt understand what was happening, but I tried to move my fingers carefully. I could clearly feel them moving but they did not, not that I could see anyway.

"SWEEET!!!" I thought to myself, time to get busy lucid dreaming.

I was turned into the wall, but could kind of see behind my head. There was landscapes of deserts and savannas and strange volcanic valleys appearing and disappearing behind me. I could see them clearly, but in a way not at all. Suddenly a huge hand grabs my shoulder to prevent me from turning around. My eyes are still wide open, and I am perfectly still, physically, but I was moving frantically in my mind.

I was almost completely turned around when I felt a huge creature grab all of my body and very violently pushing me down in the bed, its hands, or whatever it was, was bigger than my entire body. I could see the creature in front of me, kind of like pyramidhead in Silent Hill 4 but with a bloodred robe, ripped and bloody here and there.

At some time I felt something very strange being put in between my back and the bed, so I reached for it with one hand, grabbed it and threw it away. It was some kind of rubberballs, big as a babys head, but split in halfs, and hollow. I didnt get a real good look at them, but for some reason I really didnt want them near me.

All this time I saw scenes behind me, and though I was struggling to get away from my physichal body, I was constantly a part of what happened behind me. I was in a house somewhere on the savanna in Africa, with my father, and outside were elephant herds running, causing the ground to shake. He was calmly reminding me that it was time to go hunt elephants, or else we would have nothing for dinner.

I tried to tell him I was stuck in my bed, that I would join him as soon as I get loose from my body. Maybe I tried too hard, because eventually I saw my fingers move, and then I was awake.

Then I was too tired to try to stay concious enough to get into SP again. But overall it was an interesting experience. Not at all intimidating or scary, on the contrary it was very pleasant knowing I was (almost) separated from my physical body, though I was constantly put in place again by Pyramidhead.

I have to try to remember next time not to struggle so much, and just relax.

Haha, PyramidHead, i laugh at that. Anyway, other than that, there's nothing i can really tell you to help. I've never been in a half awake state. Im always either dreaming, or awake, i can never see both at the same time, and i've never had SP, i just go straight into the dream, so sorry i can't help you.