• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Poisonous in Large Doses Agent Orange's Avatar
      Connecticut, USA

Agent Orange's Dream Journal

Notes=Black
      Dreams=Blue

*Whenever I put initials (D.G), it is just referencing people I know without using their full names

Dream 1 - 2/18-2/19?

I went to bed last night using the auto suggestion method. It worked.

I walk into a large parking lot filled with police officers, teachers, and kids I know. There are buses. I look for S.G.*, but cannot find her. I step onto the wrong bus, only to be corrected, but eventually board the correct bus.

The buses take us to what appears to be a camp. I am still looking for S.G.* but to no avail. I find a large group of my friends. They strike me as familiar, so I immediate begin conversation with them. There is an unfamilar member of this group, who I refer to as "new kid" is something along those lines. The group is standing next to a steep hill. While talking to them, I fall down the hill. It is very difficult to climb up, so I climb onto a pipe to go back up the hill. I talk for a little while longer, until an object (it was either a punching bag or a canoe)comes out of nowhere and knocks me down the hill. The view shifts to third person as I lay there unconscious with my friends looking over. They are jesting and laughing.

Dream 2 - 2/18-2/19?

This was a very short dream, but I may not have remembered all of it.

I am sitting in my music theory class, talking to A.K.*, a friend of mine. A lot of time goes by where nothing of particular importance occurs. Finally, the teacher announces he is going to be collecting last night's homework. At that moment, my heart sank because I realize I hadn't even started it.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Dream - 2/22

I woke up around 6:00, found school was cancelled, stayed up for five minutes, and went back to bed. This is the closest I've ever came to a WILD.

Me and S.F.* and C.P.*, two of my friends, were outside what appeared to be a verylarge city on an island. (This city was huge.Even my subconscious was in awe of the sheer size of this city. It appeared to be approximately ten times the size of Tokyo.) We wanted to go into the city, so we looked for a boat to take us there, since there was no bridge visible. We walked down this one dock, couldn't find a boat, and started walking back to shore to find another dock. Suddenly, the dock dissapeared. I jumped into the water, which was very, very cold. I was weighted down in the water by all my clothes, so it was difficult to get out. I realized that the dock dissapearing was illogical, so concluded I must be dreaming. "I'm dreaming, guys", I said. Before I could become lucid, I woke up. Damn.
      Last edited by Agent Orange; 03-11-2008 at 12:45 AM.