• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: All That Haunts Lëzen's Dreamworld

California, USA
      6/5/08

Snakes on a Video Game...and an Ugly Zora

So I can only remember the latter part of this dream...try as I might, I simply can't remember the parts that came before this. I remember that my grandma got a pet snake, which I was thinking was pretty dangerous, especially since she has a cat. Then I was sorta directed to this documentary thing about snakes. There was this weird spiel it went into about how if a snake decides to kill a particular animal, it will pursue the animal by scent throughout life. If the creature dies of natural causes, the snake will go after the animal's offspring instead, since for some reason the odor of the original animal it hunted would carry over to the offspring, or something to that effect. Then there was something about how snakes, if made pets, can get along with cats, and how they can learn to communicate with cats by hissing. Then the documentary sort of changed into this thing about Smash Bros. (again? Maybe I'm having withdrawals), Brawl I think, showing that certain quick combos that had been removed since the previous game (like Link's super-fast sword combo) were still there, but you had to have an enemy trapped against a wall or another opponent's hits in order to execute it. It was showing how even snakes could do it (I remember trying to picture how a snake could possibly hold a video game controller). Then, it showed this underwater sort of place, and Sam and Daniel from Stargate SG-1 were there. They were investigating what looked sorta like Zora's Domain from Zelda 64. Apparently the place had been frozen, like in the game, but here it was showing things just beginning to thaw out. We (I'm in Daniel's shoes by the way) sent an unmanned probe into a water-filled area below us (which would serve, for a Zora, as a house or something). On-screen I could see there was gold and other riches down there. Then I could see a male Zora, still half-frozen, but beginning to come back to life. Then back outside, an older couple of Zoras came to speak to us. They, for some reason, addressed us as Mr. and Mrs. Tok'ra, and inquired about their son, and we knew they were talking about the Zora down in the room we were monitoring. Then I see the Zora come to the surface and greet his parents. The parents sort of looked at each other as if to say "Damn, he's still ugly!", and he brought them down to meet his fiancée, a pretty Zora girl whose name I can't remember. The father was skeptical, asking her whether "He didn't just pay you $50 to pose as his wife, did he?" She defended him, saying she loved him in spite of how he looks. [To clear up why he might have been considered so "ugly": It seemed to me that his Zora 'design' was more or less how it should have looked in the original N64 Zelda, while his parents and wife were depicted the way Zoras look in Twilight Princess.]
      Last edited by Lëzen; 06-06-2008 at 05:01 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

Total LDs: 10 | WILDs: 4 | DILDs: 5 | DEILDs: 2
      "Take atheism, for example. Not a religion? Their pseudo-dogmatic will to convert others to their system of beliefs is eerily reminiscent of the very behavior they criticize in the religious."

California, USA
      6/6/08

w00t! [WILD]

Well, I've finally done it. Just a short while ago, I managed to WILD into a lucid dream - and let me just say, I'm elated as all hell. I haven't felt this elated since I learned the FFIV remake for the DS was coming out in June of this year (which I still need to buy, by the way).

The experience of sleep paralysis itself was amazing. As soon as I saw the hypnagogic imagery (just a bunch of random, colored shapes), I continued to focus on it, careful not to attempt to move prematurely. My body started to tingle...ALL over. Then, my whole body started to vibrate, softly at first, but then it intensified greatly. Strangely, I wasn't afraid or discomforted at all - it was quite a comfortable experience, kinda like sitting in one of those vibrating chairs. Before I knew it, I was floating above my bed, spinning around as if I were the bottle in Spin the Bottle, watching my ceiling whirl around and around. I supposed I was in the dream now, so I willed myself to slow down, and it worked; I spun much less quickly. Then I willed a stop and was able to get down. It appeared to be about 8:30/9-ish, same timeframe as I was having the dream. I went out of my room and into the living room. The light was on, pretty much the same way I had left it when I had gone back to bed (though I didn't see Rachel anywhere). I figured I'd test my ability to control stuff. I noticed there was a little doll of some sort hanging from the hallway ceiling. I willed it to fall down, closing my eyes. I didn't hear a thud, but when I opened my eyes, the doll was on the hall floor. I walked over toward the front door area and looked at the cable box, which has a digital clock. I can't remember what it said, but I did recall that in normal dreams, clocks changed when you looked at them. So I looked away and looked back. Sure enough, all the clock had was a 7 in its last digit. I walked back toward the dining room area, looking at the corner by the front door. I willed Slip to be there. It took a couple of tries, but once when I opened my eyes, there he was, standing in that corner. I told him excitedly that I was having my first LD, although he didn't seem too thrilled. He was sorta like "...So what do you want me to do here?" At that point I was considering summoning Jaron so that we could play Brawl on the Wii, but the dream faded rather abruptly and I woke up.

Friggin' awesome. The sleep paralysis was the best part of that experience.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 10-01-2008 at 09:01 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

"Take atheism, for example. Not a religion? Their pseudo-dogmatic will to convert others to their system of beliefs is eerily reminiscent of the very behavior they criticize in the religious."

California, USA
      6/7/08

Second Time's a Charm [WILD]

So here I had my second LD. Again, the experience of sleep paralysis was pretty comfortable, only this time, because I was lying close to the edge of my bed, I kept feeling like I was going to fall off. When I got into the dream, I was in my room. It was night, and the room was dark...and for some reason I was naked. I tried turning the lamp on to look for some clothes, but it didn't work. I opened my door just a crack to see if any lights were on out in the living room. There weren't, so I tried to will the living room light to turn on. It wouldn't, though, so I began to question if I was even dreaming, and I looked at my hands. The thing that freaked me out the most was that they were, in fact, misshapen; my left hand was even missing a finger. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands together for a while, trying to get them to look more normal. Then I went out into the living room. There was only a little bit of blue light, from a computer screen; Rachel was sitting at the dining room table on a laptop while talking to a friend on a cell phone. She advised me against going outside but I ignored her. I imagined I had ghost powers and tried to walk through the front door. It worked, and I was out on the porch. I noticed it was raining outside. Then I thought "Okay, now I'm just gonna walk through the balcony, and once I'm in a freefall, I'll try to fly." Though I couldn't get through the balcony. And when I opened my eyes, I was in my room again. I did another reality check, and my hands were still freakily misshapen, so I got up and went back out into the living room to try again. This time, though, I couldn't walk through the front door like I did the first time. Then the dream faded and I woke up.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/8/08

The Influence of '90s Children's Shows

Can't remember an awful lot of this one, I'm going by a list of key points I wrote down. It centered around some of the characters from that old cartoon, Rugrats - mainly the three dads, Stu, Chas and Howard. Basically, the three of them were put in jail by some evil-mother-in-law-esque older woman. She had apparently been working on this plot to frame them for a long time. They managed, however, to break out - somehow with the help of the babies. Chaos ensued - guards were firing M16s at them and shit. Stu and Chas reached the outside of the prison, which from the outside looked like a castle. They made light of the fact that Howard wasn't with them, and therefore must be in trouble. Stu went back for him, but Chas, like the coward he is in the cartoon, escaped without them. Later, he realized what a coward he had been, and resolved to go back for them. He talked to a witch who gave him a potion that would help. She said it was a "delta potion with a drop of gamma." No idea what that means, but okay. Anyway, can't remember anything after that. No matter...it was sort of a lame dream anyway.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/16/08

Murder...and a Generally Disturbing Atmosphere

Let me just say now, in this dream, the atmosphere was simply...well, disturbing. As far back as I can remember, I was at this old house or something with my family. I just had this horrible feeling that something bad had happened, but no one else seemed to have that feeling, so I kept quiet about it. Then, someone came down the stairs claiming that someone was dead upstairs. Someone - I think it might have been my mom - went up to check it out. She came back down, proclaiming that it was my cousin Ryan; he had been murdered. That's when the atmosphere of the dream really got disturbing for me from then on. I was devastated, but my sisters seemed to be glad. I kept envisioning Ryan lying dead in a pool of blood, imagining that it would soon seep through the upstairs floorboard and start dripping from the ceiling. I seemed to remember General Hammond from Stargate SG-1 being there to offer his condolences. Later, we were back at my apartment - actually, it was more like one big trailer whose rooms looked like the inside of my apartment (with some differences, of course.) I sat up in my bed as Rachel came into my room carrying a bundle of clothes. She said they were Ryan's, and that I might like to have them. I spotted the blood-stained sweater he had been killed in, and went to raise some sort of stink about it with my mom. Something like "Why the hell would I want a bloodstained sweater? For a constant reminder that my cousin is dead?" Then for some reason or another I went outside, perhaps to my grandma's apartment. On my way back, I looked down at something on the ground (I think it was a jacket or something) and in the corner of my eye I saw three guys running at me. I took a swing at one of them, before realizing too late that they were only little boys. They ran off to tell someone, and I quickly made for the apartment. But before I could get there, this black guy yelled something at me. He started talking trash to me, and I tried to explain to him that it was an accident, as I had first seen them as a threat because it was night and visibility was low. Said something like "Come on - you see three figures sprinting straight at you in the dark, wouldn't you take a swing at them too?" Anyway, the black guy didn't do much else but mutter to himself as he and the three boys got into his Jeep and drove off. Back in my apartment/trailer, I was looking through a closet which had lots of toys and stuff on the floor and clothes hanging up on a bar. I didn't look up at the clothes for fear that I'd see the bloody sweater staring back at me. Then the whole trailer started to move, and my mom cursed. I guess our trailer was situated atop an area that slopes downward. She got out and pushed it back up. Later, it happened again, and I made a comment about how we really needed an anchor...to which my mom shot me a "Duh!" look. Then I woke up.

♪Woman, You Know You're a Woman, You Gotta Be a Woman, I've Got the Feeling of Looooooove!♫ [WILD]

Warning: X-rated material

The process of WILDing was a little different this time. Instead of the sleep paralysis experience of tingliness and vibrations, I just sort of saw the dream scene from which I had awakened "come back", as if it were on a tiny screen that was growing larger. Back in the dream, now lucid, I started thinking of things to do. I remember thinking that I had resolved once before to cross genders, but hadn't done it in my last LD, so I had begun to question the integrity of my level of control in general. So I figured, "why not now?" I went into the bathroom and imagined myself as a woman. I looked into the mirror and...well, it was weird, to say the least. First and foremost, I had really short black hair, which is very odd considering I have long brown hair IRL. There was also some blue makeup on my face. I was wearing this sort of black dress that was strapless and showed a fair amount of leg. I lifted up the skirt and saw that good ol' Cap'n Winky was still there. I concentrated a bit, and managed to make the female parts appear instead. I suppose I rather looked something like this. I had the distinct feeling the dream wasn't going to last much longer, so I started rubbing my clitoris (God that sounds weird to say) in an attempt to have a little fun. For some reason my reflection started singing a song from the movie Grease ("♪Why-y-y, oh why, you left me, oh Sandy!♫") as the dream started to fade. Then I woke up...[TMI]with a woody, needless to say...[/TMI]
      Last edited by Lëzen; 10-01-2008 at 09:07 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/17/08

Can't remember an awful lot of these dreams. I did a lot of waking up and falling back asleep.

Bathroom Lesson 1: Aiming

In one of these dreams I was wandering around this building looking for a restroom. Don't remember much about the place other than what was supposed to be the restroom looked a lot like a cafeteria. I guess I was supposed to pee into this stove-like thing. For some reason, there were people (men and women) standing right next to where I was about to urinate - so nice to have a crowd watching while you're answering the clarion call. The stove thing was higher than my crotch, so I had to aim the stream upward. For some reason, the stream was very misdirected and sprinkled an awful lot (as if I'd been up all night having sex or something), and I was wetting the people who were so stupidly standing around my pissin' space. I looked over a disgusted girl and shrugged, saying something like "Hey...for a man, peeing perfectly straight is an art to be perfected." Anyway, in what I think was the same dream (just later), I was...I have no idea where I was. It seems that a lot of times I'm in a public building of some sort but never have any idea of how to describe it. I suppose it looked like an office building, but there were a bunch of other youths there (I seem to remember Slip's friend Mason being there). Some youth center I suppose. I went to go take a shower (I guess they had bathtubs in the building), and after a few minutes of showering, the floor of the bathtub felt like it was going to collapse under my weight. I called Mike in to look at it, showing him how badly the floor depressed when I put a foot down on it. He said I should probably play it safe and wait until we got home to take a shower. Anyway, I went back out into the main area of the youth center, and for some reason I found Slip's electric guitar there, so I plugged it into an amp (which was property of the youth center - not sure what they'd want with a guitar amp, honestly). I played a B-flat, and the note echoed - it sounded like the opening to Welcome to the Jungle. So I started playing the rest of the opening licks to that song, and for some reason I could do it fairly well (I have no idea how to play that song in reality). Can't remember an awful lot after that.

Stuff to Do in Gilroy

My mom, Ryan (who looked about only 6), my grandma and I were at this big department store, like a WalMart but much bigger. It was definitely in Gilroy, though. We went into one of the in-store fast food places and had lunch. Don't remember what we ate - I'm thinking it had something to do with chicken. I guess there was a toy that comes with the kids' meals, and I witnessed a child who wouldn't eat his food; his parents, therefore, wouldn't give him the toy. Little Ryan, in contrast, ate all his food like a good boy, and so mom gave him the toy. I remember there being little bits of broken ceramic in my barbecue sauce, so that once when I dipped my chicken into it, I got a nice little crunch. I considered complaining about it, but I had mostly finished anyway, so I just dropped it. Anyway, the trip home was weird. Basically, my mom was riding an electric wheelchair down the highway (which for some reason moved as fast as a regular car), and grandma and I were in our own wheelchairs (non-electric), holding onto the back of hers for dear life. A couple times, grandma slid out slightly across to the other lane, and I had to desperately pull her back into position to prevent her from getting hit by the oncoming traffic. Later, my mom and I were returning to Gilroy, by car this time. The lighting outside was eerie and hard to describe - it was near sunset, but it was more like the sky had been set on fire (not literally, though). And it was also eerily silent - we played no music, we didn't speak, and I couldn't hear the engine of the car, nor the sound of the other cars on the highway. Just dead silence. Then I heard a baby crying faintly. I figured it was in one of the cars right behind us, and I remember griping about how "some parents just can't keep their brats shut up for five minutes!" [It seems to me that this was influenced by the real world - there is a loud, crying baby in one of the adjacent apartments. It was crying later on when I was making lunch - the friggin' windows shut and everything!] Anyway, as we were nearing Gilroy, a car was getting off a merge right next to us, and he just kind of sped up into the breakdown lane to cut us off. For some reason, my mom referred to this illegal passing as "the Virus", and she did the same thing back to him (something she would never do IRL). Anyway, we stopped at a Taco Bell for dinner, and there was this tall Mexican guy working there who I can swear went to my old high school. Apparently he had never graduated, and thus was working at a lowly restaurant as Taco Bell. In some sort of weird way to bask in the glory of the graduation he never had, he was eager to help out with graduation ceremonies and stuff for Gilroy High. He went into the back room and came out with a bundle of light turquoise gowns and caps, one of his co-workers joking about how he "knows just about everything there is to know about high school graduations". That be when I awoke.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-02-2008 at 11:45 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/20/08

Family Matters [WILD?]

So at first, I was at this sort of party. Ryan was there, and he was acting as though nothing had ever happened between our families, and seemed as happy-go-lucky as he always did. At one point, though, the power went out, and everyone else but me and Ryan began to panic. At one point I started to talk to him about our family problems, and he seemed reluctant to talk about them, but we eventually worked things out. Then the lights went back on and the party resumed. I went onstage and played bass for a band. When finished, I somehow witnessed a scene with Jack O'Neill from Stargate SG-1 trying to score with Sam. I think I woke up shortly after.

[So I figured it'd be as good a time as any to try a LD. I got the usual WILD process going, but I think I somehow failed and fell back asleep.]

Then, in-dream, I remembered that I had been trying to WILD, so that this might be just a dream. Then I became lucid. I found myself back in my room. It was night, and I knew I was still lucid, so I closed my eyes and tried to imagine something being on the ceiling when I opened them. There was some sort of stuffed animal hanging from the ceiling. Then - I'm not sure how it happened - there was a zombie nurse hanged from the ceiling. For some reason she could talk to me, but I largely ignored her. Then there were like...five of them hanging there, so I got pissed and ripped them all down, smashing their heads against the wall. How dare they try to hinder my progress in a LD...then I got up and flipped on the TV, which worked, and then turned on the light, which surprisingly worked. I went out of my room and was back in the dream scene where we'd had the party, instead of my living room. Everyone was gone and it was still pretty dark. Good thing, too, considering I was naked (does this happen so often to anyone else?) I went into this room which had this fancy hutch with mirrors on it. I looked at my hands, discovering that they were, as always, oddly misshapen. Then I looked at their reflections in the mirror, and they were oddly misshapen in different ways. Then I woke up back in bed. My hair was covering my eyes, and for the life of me I couldn't clear it away long enough to do a reality check. So I concluded that I must still be dreaming, and I stayed lucid. Then I was somehow shown a video of everything I had done while lucid the first time. It showed me in the room with the hutch and mirrors, where I'd had the false awakening, but it went a little further than that. There was this woman there who I was about to, I suppose, get it on with. Then the scene froze, and, as if I were on a computer, a box popped up saying "You must pay $4655 to unlock this scene!" Then I just kind of screwed around a bit on the 'computer' and woke up.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-02-2008 at 11:53 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/28/08

On A Strange, Quiet Night

So first I remember it being nighttime at my apartment complex, and mom and Mike were watching something or other on TV. I went outside to take something down to the dumpster, but I was stopped by this little girl who looked somewhat like Slip's friend, Blake. She was talking slowly and annunciating every syllable [this was influenced by the previous night, when Slip, Blake and I were talking about Blake's family's weird speech impediment]. I seem to remember there being a refrigerator involved...it was out on the porch in between our apartment and our next door neighbor's. I guess our two families shared the fridge or something. Anyway, I went downstairs to finish throwing away whatever I was taking down to the dumpster. I saw that there was light coming from the middle school's baseball field across the street, as if there was a big game or something. I went and looked, seeing that there were a bunch of kids playing soccer. I don't remember why, but for some reason they freaked me out, and so I went back home. I also briefly remember Aunt Kathy being in the dream somewhere - I think she and my mom had largely put their differences beside them (yeah right! ).

So is it Buffy, Mega Man, FF7 or Zelda???

In the most recent dream I can remember, I saw who looked like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, although she was supposed to be Tifa from FF7. She was locked in a room with a couple of evil entities - the big yellow, one-eyed Rock Monster from Mega Man, and someone who is never seen, although his evil voice can be heard taunting 'Tifa' from the shadows as she attempted to fight the thing. She wasn't doing very well against it. Then, the scene switches to the outside world, where I am. Here, I'm like Link from Zelda, but I'm supposed to be Cloud (also FF7). I was on this sort of ranch (looked a bit like the Romani Ranch in Majora's Mask), only the sky was overcast, and the trees were leafless and dead. There were these strange, golden birds circling around above. One of them suddenly started plummeting down toward me, and I pulled out a bow and shot at it. It didn't die, though, and as it came closer, I blocked with my shield. It smashed into the shield once, flew away a bit and tried to divebomb me again, and it died when it hit my shield the second time. Then I heard a voice in my head tell me that the birds only attacked if I looked one straight in the eye, so I decided not to look at them at all as I made my way into a decrepit old barn. There was this wise old man there, sitting serenely in front of a small campfire. I inquired him about a "yellow beast with one big red eye", the Rock Monster from earlier (I guess I had somehow known 'Tifa' had to fight it, and I wanted to know if she stood any chance of survival). The old wise man laughed and told me to sit down. He then went into this spiel about how the Rock Monster is the newest incarnation of Jenova, and that 'Tifa', having helped defeat Jenova before, was probably holding out well against its new form - but that I should find her and assist her as soon as I could, for she was running out of time. Then I got up and, just like in a Zelda game, I broke all the pots in the room to get items (a few of them had green apples in them, as I recall). That's all I can remember from that.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-02-2008 at 11:55 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      6/29/08

The Four Horsemen

So as far back as I can recall, Jaron and I were riding a County Express bus somewhere. These buses were in disrepair; the breaks were so bad that we almost hit other buses multiple times. At one point, I even got out and helped some Mexican man push it. As we were pushing the bus, he indicated the woodsy area in front of us, saying that I should be careful not to stray to the other side of the woods, as there was a group of Latino gangsters that would most surely jump me. I went and got Jaron and for some reason, we were walking around with bottles of beer in hand. The next thing I remember is playing some strange version of Guitar Hero with Josh and two other guys - in this game, there were a bunch of different characters to choose from, a lot of them being real-life people. Josh was giving me a hard time because I couldn't choose between James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich. Then all of the sudden, we were riding on horses and wearing these weird black hats. We had weapons and were pillaging a small village. I guess I fell off my horse or something, since I got separated from the rest. Some law enforcement people started chasing me, and I ran into a nearby house. As soon as one of them came in after me, I lashed out at them with my weapon - this weird, hooked blade. I think I got him pretty good, since he retreated, giving me more time to run upstairs. Josh was there, saying he'd been wondering where I'd gone. Then he told me to stay where I was and not to worry; he jumped out the window and onto his horse, riding off in one direction, and the police that had been trying to get me went after him.

I know I dreamt something else afterward, but I can't remember any of it now.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/1/08

This is Why TV is Evil

Seems I dreamt up a whole episode of Stargate SG-1. The recall, for some reason, is amazing - probably because when I'm watching SG-1, I'm hanging on every word...Anyway, the scene started out on this lone road by the hillside. There were two guys driving down that road. The passenger told the driver that they needed to turn right, although the driver was hesitant about doing so; there was just a hilly wall in that direction. Eventually he convinced him to do it, as they drove to the top of one hill. Can't exactly remember what they did up there other than talk, but soon I could see General Hammond pull up in his car, accompanied by some soldiers in a U.S. army truck. They took the two guys into custody - the guy who had wanted to get to the top of the hill was riding with Hammond in his car. I guess he was eating something, since Hammond said something like "You spill one crumb in there and I'll kill you." The guy looked ironically at a nearby soldier and said "Nice guy, isn't he?" Back at Stargate Command, there was this sort of hypnosis experiment going on; by the looks of it, Daniel had successfully hypnotized the two unnamed men. Said something to the effect of "It seems I've managed to replicate a classic experiment by [can't remember name]". Jack asked him whether they might be faking hypnosis. Hammond said that until they knew for sure, no one was to leave the SGC. Daniel and Jack passed the time by watching TV in some sort of auditorium. Actually, it was more like a room with a basketball court, since the floor was of polished wood. Whatever it is they were watching, Daniel was shown to be mesmerized by it. Eventually, however, he cried out "No!" and snapped out of it, shaking his head. Apparently someone was trying to hypnotize them through this TV program. Jack, however, appeared to be fully hypnotized, and had somehow produced a rapier, with which he attacked Daniel. Then Daniel did these amazing acrobatic flips, avoiding the blade. The doors to the exits wouldn't open, so he went for a decorative sword that was sitting in a case on the wall (I seem to recall something Latin on the case - something similar to E Pluribus Unum. Actually, now that I think about it, the meaning was reversed, so it must have been E Unus Pluribum - "many from one"). It turned out that he could fight pretty amazingly, and so he dueled the hypnotized Jack until Hammond showed up and sprayed Jack with a fire hose. This seemed to turn him back to normal. As Jack was taken to the infirmary, Hammond was looking at Daniel very proudly for some reason.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-07-2008 at 01:32 PM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/6/08

Only have one fragment, since I tried to WILD after waking up (I failed, and all the time I had spent trying to do it made me forget the dream).

-Something about this young girl of about 7 or 8. She had long black hair with bangs and was sort of anime-looking, with large eyes. I think she was masturbating or having sex or something, even though she was way too young for any of it to have been appropriate.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/8/08

In da House

Remember something very weird about some house party (not at my place - someone's house I've never been to before). It looked a wee bit like the house on the ranch that Sarah lived in for a while. I recall standing around with a box of Cheez-Its, eating them. Then who I think was my uncle Eric came up to me with a box of Ritz. It struck us as hilarious because in the dream, Cheez-Its and Ritz were supposedly arch-rival brands. All I remember next is lounging around with all these people in the house, and the brother and sister (looked about 16-17) that lived in the house were having some weird argument about what belong to whom... I remember the girl (who looked something like Lydia from the Beetlejuice movie - greasy pale skin and everything) asserting something completely out-there like "I believe those are my cum-stains on the bedsheets!" It was too weird.

Just a Normal Abnormal Day at Home...

In this one I was at home with Sarah and Rachel. We weren't doing too much, and we were eating a dinner of these weird... well, they looked like big bread rolls or something, but they tasted like fish sticks. We ate them with tartar sauce. Later, Sarah and Rachel told me they were trying to compose a song. By that, they really meant they were taking the melody of an existing song and making their own lyrics to them. As I watched them write down lyrics, I seem to remember Sarah using the word 'canon' in a usage that didn't make sense in the dream, and I tried to tell her that she was using it in the wrong context, but she wouldn't listen. I briefly went back into my room and browsed the net on my computer, coming across this weird FF6 tribute site [I'd been browsing for FF6 art sites last night]. The front page had this animation of Strago and Relm, both aging; Relm from a 10 year old girl to an 18 (or so) year old, and Strago from a young man to the old fart he is in the game. I think the animation aged him a little too much, since I remember thinking "if he gets any older he'll be a corpse". Then I went onto YouTube and briefly watched a female bassist fumble around on her bass. I think she was intending to tap, but all it made was this dull, scratchy noise. I remember saying something like "this is why women can't be guitarists... cut your nails, bitch!" After that, I went back into the living room, noting that Sarah and some other chick (probably a friend of hers?) watching the Drew Carey Show on TV. I went to browse the kitchen for something to eat, briefly considering taking another one of those odd fish-puffs, but suddenly remembering that I don't like fish. I heard Sarah's friend say something about not liking one of the characters on the show for having pedophiliac tendencies (somehow I knew she was talking about the character Oswald [Diedrich Bader]).
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-12-2008 at 08:35 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      [Had this one written on a paper dream journal, and am now transposing it here.]

7/9/08

Yet Another Addition of Super Smash Bros.

I remember being at the high school. It was at the end of senior year, and I was going through the hassle of clearing out my notebooks (I think what I was actually doing was scouring them for any notable doodles that I would like to keep, as I'm known to do that IRL). Josh dropped in on me, saying something like "Ah... I remember doing that. What a pain in the ass that was!" I think in this dream he was a part of the yearbook committee or something. He'd come up with a sort of new mascot for the school - it was this cute anime schoolgirl (blonde) with a katana; looking through one of my notebooks, I realized I had drawn a little comic about her involving her being hit on by some 40 year old dude, with her ending up planting the katana in his head. I also briefly remember going to Jack in the Box, where I witnessed a guy shell out $10 for a measly burger at the drive thru (which looked more like a gas station). The inside of the place looked more like a big department store, like Wal Mart. On one of the shelves beside me, there were double cheeseburgers from McDonald's for some reason. I said there was no way I was gonna pay $10 for a burger, so I swiped the ones on the shelves and walked out of the store with them. In the parking lot, I unwrapped one and took one bite out of it - and gagged. The meat was hard and dry as if it were days old, so I spat it out. Then I was playing, yet again, another new Smash Bros. game; I remember a couple of new characters being Josh's katana-wielding schoolgirl and a young Goron (Zelda 64). The adventure mode in this game was even better than in Brawl - there was more interaction and more in-depth back stories for all characters. I beat the adventure mode and watched the credits. Afterward I guess I was rewarded with the ability to change the color of the main menu screen. At one point, I played a normal vs. battle as Fox, and I was fighting Falco; we had some ridiculous blaster fight for a while before I decided to get in there and give him a good whoopin'.

I also seem to remember another, later part of the dream about wandering around the school, looking for a restroom. I found one and, as seems to happen a lot, the toilet bowl was filled to the brim with water. I tried peeing into it, but I sorta stopped after a second, worried it would spill over. Then some guy came in and indicated the weird contraptions next to each toilet, saying something like "Have you tried the new shin-scratchers?" while getting next to one and pressing a button; the contraption began to scratch his shin while he peed. Went on to say something like "Perfect during those times you wanna scratch your shin while peeing, but just can't!" Weird stuff...
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-12-2008 at 11:38 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/10/08

Yet More Toilet Hell

So I was at home... actually, it was my old apartment across the complex, since the layout of the place was flipped. It was nighttime and there was some sort of dinner with Top Ramen noodles and spaghetti mixed together. Rachel, for some weird reason, decided she wanted to play Star Fox with me. I told her to wait because I had to weld something in the kitchen. She was like "Oh I wanna try!" and took the welder from me. She fumbled it and dropped it into the toaster, which began to make ominous crackling noises. We gave each other this "oh shit" look. I unplugged the toaster and it stopped making those noises. I was thinking about removing the thing, but I would have electrocuted myself without some leather gloves (dunno why I was even trying to weld anything without leather gloves in the first place); also, to go through all that trouble would be to alert my mom to this incident, and as I recall, she was in a particularly foul mood. I took a look at my crappy dinner and tossed it out, telling Rachel that I would play with her as soon as I got finished playing Star Fox 2 [a Super Nintendo game that was never released - for some reason, it had N64-like graphics]. It sort of turned into a Star Wars game at one point, where I was playing Obi-Wan (who was named "Annah" for some reason) and I had Qui-Gon (named "Arrah") on my team, as well as two blaster-wielding dudes - one who looked like the protagonist from Syphon Filter and another who looked like Juno from Jet Force Gemini. I finished and as I was putting on Star Fox 64 for me and Rachel to play, Mike came in and confronted us about the welder-in-the-toaster incident, but he wasn't mad. At that point, everyone (Katie, John, Sarah, Matt) started coming over for no apparent reason, and I told Rachel we should forget about playing for a while, since I knew Sarah would take one look at what we were playing and make some unwanted comment like "BORING! Let's watch TV!" I went into the bathroom and noticed the toilet was much bigger than usual. I opened the lid and saw that the bowl was completely full of water (I think I also saw shredded-wheat like remnants of a turd in there). I flushed it in hopes that it would return to a normal level of water. The water that came back out was full of piss. So I flushed again, and this time the water wouldn't stop. I (with my pants down, no less) scampered out of the bathroom just as the thing began to flood over. I went into what would have been Rachel's old room, and it was dark in there. That's all I remember from that one.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-12-2008 at 11:32 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/11/08

"I'm in Hot Pursuit...of a Kindergartner."

Can't remember an awful lot of the first one. It revolved around this little black girl who ran away from her dad, and I was sort of following her downtown and talking with her, with the intent of bringing her to an adult so that we could get her back to her dad. It was pretty early, about 6 or 7 in the morning (sun was just over the mountains in the east). We reached where the high school would be, only it was an elementary school instead. We went into this office sort of place and she walked into a bathroom. I found that to be the perfect opportunity to tell the adults in the office about her having run away. Who I think was my history teacher in the 6th grade suggested that we call the CPA, thinking she might have run away because she had an abusive father. I didn't think this was the case, though. She said something about buying Taco Bell for everyone in the room if nobody else had any money. So I lied and told her I'd spent all my money on crack. Can't remember what else happened, though.

The Music Man

So here I had to walk Rachel and her friends to the high school. I couldn't for the life of me think why, since they're old enough to do so by themselves, but... For some reason, we needed to hang a black tarp thing over the living room window before leaving. No idea why. At one point, she was walking around and rounding up her friends. I seem to remember running and jumping, and I sort of floated along for about three yards before touching down on the ground. This was supposedly because my jacket was acting as a wind sail, so I didn't question it. As soon as I crossed Park St. I noticed there were chairs freakin' everywhere on the street, and a stage set up on the field across the street. It had a banner up that said Final Fantasy VII. Apparently the middle school band was to perform some type of FFVII tribute-medley thing. I made my way to the stage, and in the back part of the stage, which was like a trailer or something, there was the middle school band director, Mr. Ostenson. He recognized me (he was my choir teacher in 6th and 7th grade) and referred to me as "the lady" (probably in reference to my long hair). Then he looked down at my paunch and amended "the pregnant lady!" We had a laugh about that and I talked to him about the performance. It turned out he was having second thoughts about an FFVII-only tribute. Therefore, I gave it my all to convince him that it would be best to include FFIV, VI, and V music and make it a tribute for multiple FF's. It looked as though he was considering it, and I told him "trust me, I know the music of Final Fantasy." Later I went back to the apartment and discovered that not only was Rachel's hamster (which died a couple weeks ago) still alive, but there was also another one. Then I heard my mom downstairs playing my bass and singing something, for some reason. Probably as a way to get our attention to go downstairs and bring up groceries (rather than just honking). I went downstairs and listened to the sound of the FF tribute concert across the street. I think he had taken my advice and gone with multiple FFs' music. I took my bass back from my mom and plucked a note, which complemented the ending note of one of the songs being played across the street. That's all I remember.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-15-2008 at 10:02 PM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      I just found a couple of dreams written down in a notebook from about a year ago that I still remember now that I've read them.

[On a side note, if you've just navigated to this post, you may not have noticed that I've also just posted three or so other dreams tonight...it seems I have a horrible habit of posting things days after they happen.]

Anyway, here are the lost dreams:

2007, Date Unknown

The Day After: Drake and Josh Edition

The first thing I remember is being in this post-apocalyptic world with mom and Katie. There were these weird little worms that jumped out of the soil, which I squashed with my foot whenever one did so. We walked into this grocery store where everyone was working together to loot all the supplies they could, and I witnessed what almost became a fist-fight; this black guy was about to beat up some skinny white guy, who at one point had apparently dated the black guy's deceased (probably by what ever ended the world) wife. We exited and continued to wander down the streets of the post-apocalyptic landscape - if I remember correctly, the skies were this dull yellow color and there were puffs of red cloud. Very ugly dream scene.

Shortly after, I remember watching what was supposed to be the show Drake and Josh. I think this may have still been set in that post-apocalyptic world. Anywho, the plot was that McDonald's employees were being forced to keep quiet as the manager (who was Darth Vader?) changed the ingredients to be 100% synthetic. Then I'm Josh from the show, and I found out about all this. I was about to tell someone, but Vader caught me and locked me in food locker where there was nothing but the horrible smell of the synthetic patties. The locker had a sort of window, but instead of a glass pane, there was sort of a huge plastic sticker; I was able to escape by simply peeling it off and hopping through the window. I rounded up my fellow employees and we had a meeting, coming up with ways to deal with this problem. Darth Vader walked in, but I tricked him into thinking it was a meeting to find ways to further synthesize the food.

2007, Date Unknown

I've Sure Got Some Weird Friends

I was at what was supposed to be Jaron's house (actually it was a much nicer place with polished wood floors), watching an R-rated movie with Jaron. This was weird, considering that Mormons (especially ones as airtight as him) aren't allowed to watch R-rated movies IRL. Anyway, his parents had just come home, and he lied to them that it was a PG-13 movie (Jaron, lie to his parents? It just gets weirder and weirder...). I was putting on my socks and shoes inconspicuously, about to make my quick escape for when the naughty part - that I knew was coming up - came on, which would make his parents go ballistic. Then I noticed a bunch of little black scorpions skittering about the floor. I evacuated Jaron and his parents, spraying poison bug spray everywhere, and all (or most) of the scorpions died. Later, I went to this big mess hall where there was a public feast. Slip and his family were there. He looked at me like I had betrayed him or something, so I went to sit at a different table nearby with Jaron and his mom. His mom made a comment out loud about how true friendships remain unbroken no matter what, and Slip and I were friends again.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 07-12-2008 at 11:26 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/13/08

Sleepy Dreams and False Lucidity

So this was a really, really weird experience. In the first part of my dream, it was night, and Slip was at my place. We were in my room and I suppose I had gotten not a wink of sleep the previous night, or something to that effect, since I kept wanting to fall asleep. We were playing Guitar Hero (3, I think) and he finished up with a song, nudging me awake and telling me it was my turn for a song. I took the controller and chose a song on Expert. For some reason, it was going as fast as it does on Hyperspeed, and with the combination of the sheer difficulty and my consciousness fading in and out all throughout the song (which I noticed had quite a few four-note chords), I was doing pretty crappily on it. Slip made some comment about that, and after I gave him the controller back, I "fell asleep". Later, I "woke up" and it was light outside. I got up and went into the hall, seeing that Michael's mom was in his room, talking with his dad. I knew that this couldn't be, as they had already gone back to Texas, so I did a reality check. Guess what? My hands were completely normal. How the fuck do you explain THAT? Now "knowing" that I was, in "fact", awake, I went into the living room, and my mom told me that Slip had left earlier while I was asleep. I looked at the clock and it was 5:11 PM. I was like "Why didn't anyone try to wake me up?" She told me that they had tried, but I just kept falling back asleep. Anyway, I figured that my sleep schedule was screwed up enough, and I went back to bed since I was still tired. No sooner had I lain down did I start to hear white noise. Then, through my closed eyes, I could see white static as it appears on TV screens. I figured that I must be in the hypnagogic stage, entering a lucid dream. I opened my eyes and was still in my bed, all as it had been before I had "gone back to sleep", and I looked at my hands. They were slightly irregular in shape, so I got up and did some stupid little victory dance. I looked at the corner of the room and tried to will Terra to be there. She wasn't, so I tried Celes as well. Didn't work. Then I woke up for real.

I guess one of the biggest tip-offs that it wasn't really a true LD was that I didn't do what I'd been planning to do in my next LD (which is fly in a jet - I had nothing in mind about summoning video game characters). Also, the WILD "experience" was nothing like it was before. Felt no vibrations, tingliness...nothing. It was just abrupt and unexpected.

Gilligan's Island: Reunion

I had this dream about Gilligan's Island, but can't remember too much of it now. It was a very long dream, though. It sort of explained how the characters were all rescued and the island had been turned into a type of resort. Now, years later, Skipper returned to the island with feelings of nostalgia. He went into this one restaurant and...I don't remember entirely what happened there, but I think he sat at a table of Japanese girls, who were all throwing saddened looks at him, I guess because they knew that he had lived on the island for so long and knew what he must be feeling to see it this way. At one point, he was walking down by this house, and a little boy who was supposed to be Gilligan greeted him from the window. He had an electric fan in his hand for some reason - I think he was pretending to shoot aliens with it. All I remember next is them standing in line for something or other...I think it was their ride back to the mainland. There were many more details to the whole thing, but I can't remember any of them now.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/15/08

Dream Homework is Always Harder

Here I remember I was taking some language classes at college...German and Russian, I'm pretty sure the languages were. I guess it was early in the morning, about 5 or so, since it was still dark outside. I was doing homework for those classes that was due that day. For some reason, I found it very difficult and I couldn't finish before having to leave for school. As I left the house, mom and Rachel were also leaving somewhere. It seemed we were all in a hurry to get to where each of us needed to be. Then I realized I was missing a shoe, and so I shouted up at mom, who was upstairs locking the front door, to toss me down a shoe for my left foot. Don't remember too much else about it other than that.

Statues and Switches

Had another brief one involving Terra. She seemed to be in hysterics because of something happening to the children. Then the dream turned video-game like (or more specifically, Zelda TP-like). I was at the bottom of this underwater cavern, hauling statues of children around - I guess the children had been turned to stone. I was setting them on switches that needed to be held down simultaneously. I think Setzer was briefly mentioned, and someone who was with me was proclaiming that Setzer was "the least honest guy I know..." before quickly amending "Uh, I meant 'last' honest guy!" To which I responded something like "You were right the first time."
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/19/08

I guess sometimes it pays to sleep in 'til 5 in the afternoon...

The Antichrist

As far back as I can recall, I was in a classroom where Mr. Kisling, my old economics teacher from high school, was...well, my teacher. I don't remember any of what happened in the classroom - I'd presume some rather boring class stuff. At one point I went outside and was, for some strange reason, at the park at my apartment complex. I was looking up something in encyclopedias and stuff - something about 'love spiders'. I saw the type of spider I was looking for, sitting on the grass. It was about the size of my hand and looked more like a tektite from Zelda. It was on its back like it was trying to play dead or something, but I knew it was alive, so I got a sharp instrument and stabbed it. Then it transformed into a young boy, who was claiming I was evil for trying to kill him - the self-proclaimed reincarnation of Jesus. Though I knew he was full of it. I don't remember what I did to do it, but I somehow exposed him as the anti-Christ; the child now had red eyes and fangs. It was trying to bite me while making this weird "NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH" sound, but I was stabbing him repeatedly with my sharp object. Then I woke up.

Familiar Face

Don't remember too much of this one. I was in this sort of school at night with a bunch of other college-aged people, and I saw this one girl who looked kind of familiar to me. Later I noticed she was looking at me the same way, and went off to talk with Josh - presumably about me. I found the two of them and she confronted me about that, telling me that she knows me from somewhere but can't remember where. The school, I thought, looked a bit more like a prison - lots of gates and metallic structures. Then it all sort of became a cartoon...very remnant of Danny Phantom for some reason. There was this weird thing where I witnessed some guy sniffing a passed-out guy's exposed ass-crack, causing him to puke (or at least, the 'scene' shows him about to puke, but cuts out, letting you only hear it). That's about it for that one.

I, Werewolf [DILD]

I don't remember much of the dream beforehand, but I was around my apartment complex and decided to do a reality check. It worked, and I became lucid. I then started running, getting a crazy idea to turn into a werewolf. I could see bits of the transformation taking place in my shadow. As soon as I had transformed completely, I started running on all fours. I was wandering around the industrial area downtown, and there was this fence that I just ran straight through. I saw this girl there, and for some reason I had a strange urge to bite her, so I did. She came after me, trying to bite me back or something...I was running backward, watching her, but she was gaining on me. It all gets a little hazy after that. I think I fell back into the normal dream. I was human again, and was talking with my mom and grandma. They knew I had turned into a werewolf and bitten the girl - however, they described a little more...like that I had actually torn her to shreds and eaten her.

Conflict

In the first part of this one, I was in my room on the computer, downloading videos and stuff. Mike was apparently looking around for this DVD he had just bought my mom as a birthday present, but it was nowhere to be found. Later, I was at some type of parking lot that looped around in an oval shape, like a running track. My 'brother', who was with me, was telling me about how the Feds were planning to initiate some sort of military battle nearby, and that we needed to get the hell out of there. Then suddenly I'm my 'brother' and am driving the car. I drove the wrong way up the parking lot, narrowly missing another black Fed vehicle as it pulled in. I turned left, in the opposite direction of the Fed people. I was, for some reason, having a lot of trouble controlling the car - the steering wheel was really unresponsive and I was going way too fast. At one point I nearly drove us off a cliff, and got out of the car at that point, proclaiming I couldn't do it anymore. Then I'm myself again, and I tell my 'brother' not to worry; I had called one of his friends to pick us up. His friend arrived in moments, and we drove off. In the car, his friend was asking me my name and stuff, and he seemed to like my name for its meaning (which in the dream meant something dark). We reached what looked like one of those portable classrooms (only much bigger) and got inside. There were a bunch of other people inside, and they all had a variety of guns. I was given a handgun and told to use it when the enemy appeared. Then, a swarm of what looked like US army soldiers started marching toward our "base", firing M16s at it. It was apparently armored, as none of the bullets got through. Our leader shouted "the windows!" and we all cracked the windows open just a bit to stick our guns out and fire at them. We took down quite a few of them. Then the Feds showed up to assist us. Knowing they were out-gunned by the combined force of us and the Feds, the soldiers dropped their weapons and surrendered. Don't remember an awful lot about what happened afterward.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 10-01-2008 at 09:11 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/23/08

This Land is MY Land!

Can't really remember exactly how this one started off, but I can recall being at home in the evening. I wanted to go down to grandma's apartment for some reason, and I started to head down, but mom told me it would be locked, since it self-locks or something whenever the front door closes. So I started looking around for the key, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I walked over toward grandma's, and I saw this woman in a business suit, holding the key. I told her to give it to me, but she started talking about how she wanted to open her new store, and that grandma's apartment was in the way. Thus, she was going to tear it down (as well as the surrounding apartments) and there would be nothing I could do about it... She had her own little police force, who always used unnecessary and excessive force; I witnessed one of her lackeys shoot a tranquilizer at a protester nearby. I ducked out of sight of the guy with the trank gun, trying to reason with the woman, but to no avail. I started walking off toward the house, and a little boy accompanied me. I told him about my plight, and more than anything, he seemed utterly delighted that a woman could be in a business profession. I proceeded to tell him that these days, men and women could have just about any job they wanted - also went into this thing about how certain jobs are still predominantly male or female. I left him and crept into this line of trees in front of my complex (which isn't there IRL), and I was sneaking from tree to tree, trying not to let the woman's guards see me. Then for some reason, I was the Joker from The Dark Knight, and one of the guards spotted me, so I came out to speak to them. I don't remember exactly what I said to them, but I think I somehow scared them into not turning me in - perhaps I had a bunch of grenades in my coat, too... Anyway, I went back behind the trees and burrowed into this little hole in the ground. I came out, myself again, into a little underground cavern. There was this community of cartoony-looking cats, and they were having their daily food-raffle. I seem to remember the females only getting one piece of chocolate apiece, while the convicts got two. I felt that was kind of messed up, so I picked up some pieces of chocolate and offered it to some female cats nearby. They refused and told me they were perfectly content with what they got, so I went back up above ground. When I emerged, I found myself across the way, noticing a white barrier had been put up in front of the line of trees to prevent people from sneaking around. There were also other areas that were barricaded. I crossed the park to an partly barricaded area that looked to be a toll booth, and the woman and her lackey with the trank gun were standing there. I said "Let me guess - tenants have to pay tolls here, too?" They looked annoyed but let me pass without a problem. As I was heading toward my apartment, I looked around at the barricades, saying something like "These are gonna be the first things to go." When I got inside, I wasn't in my apartment, but in a train compartment. Sam from SG-1 was there, as a cop - but not one of the evil woman's cops. Part of the local police force, I guess. She didn't like what was going on anymore than I did, so we came up with a plan - break all the windows in the train. I don't remember exactly why we did that, but apparently it would help to bring that woman down. So I went around, breaking windows with what appeared to be a beer bottle (guess the glass it was made of was stronger than the windows' glass). At one point, as I broke the windows near where this black family was sitting, I listened as the rest of the family trying to convince the grandfather to jump out the window in order to "finally be free". I left them as he was lifting himself out of his wheelchair, wondering how the hell jumping out of a fast-moving train wouldn't kill him. I passed the police chief, who was sitting in a chair and watching TV. He started to rise and asked what was going on, but I gently pushed him back into the chair, telling him not to worry about it and to go back to watching TV. He seemed okay with that. Sam, some other guy and I regrouped, and at one point the guy almost blabbed the whole plan out loud to the woman's right-hand lackey (the one with the trank gun). That's all I remember from that one.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/27/08

Fragments

- The whole dream took place during nighttime

- Was going through a binder full of art stuff. In the netted pocket that held pencils and markers etc., there was a drawing of a shadowy figure standing against a background of fire and flames.

- My computer was taking an unusually long time to boot up, and was displaying cryptic messages.

- Watched what I think was The Amanda Show, the "Dear Ashley" skit.

-Watched something where this chick was fooling around with random items. At one point she pulled out an electric guitar and, as expected, sucked at playing it.

-Something about Katie driving me, Slip and Jaron somewhere. Briefly recall making a joke about Jaron.

Lucid Again [WILD]

As soon as I entered the dream, I found myself in my bed. It was nighttime. I got up quickly and went to open my door. I briefly imagined it to be a portal to some other area, but all I saw was the hallway when I opened it. I went into the bathroom quickly to look into the mirror. My reflection was very slightly distorted, but it was otherwise normal. I went out into the living room, which was dark, and noticed the front door was open. So I went outside and started to head downstairs. I was imagining that a jet would be sitting on the grass by the park, but when I got there, there was, unfortunately, no jet. There were just a few guys walking around the lawn, speaking to each other in Spanish. At one point, the edges of my vision started going gray, so I quickly started rubbing my hands together. After I was sure the dream wouldn't fade, I tried to command a jet to appear, but to no avail. Then I figured I'd try summoning it the same way I had summoned Slip in my first LD - closing my eyes and imagining it being there. Unfortunately, when I opened my eyes again, I was back in bed...in waking life.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/28/08

Fragment

Stupidly neglected to write the dream down after waking up. Again.

- At one point in the dream, I was riding down Prospect Ave. on a really cool mountain bike - I remember it was teal in color and that I could ride at the speed of a car while expending little or no energy. My friends were in a bus riding down in the same direction and I was riding beside it. At one point, I went off a ramp and did one, two, three flips in the air. It was an awesome bike that I hope to see again in a LD.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 08-02-2008 at 09:16 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      7/29/08

[Forgot to post these...I suppose waiting 'til later to do things is one of my worse habits.]

Fragment

For the first dream, I was at what I guess was a high school. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else about it but the setting.

Scared, Potter?

I was Harry Potter, and the dream started off in this big house. I guess there had been a house party or something, but now the place was loaded with Death Eaters, and everyone was fighting for their lives. I ran down a hallway into one bedroom, and I saw Luna Lovegood standing in front of some poster on the wall. She pointed her wand at it, said a few magic words, and a vortex opened up in the wall where the poster was...and it sucked us into it. We came out into Dumbledore's office, or something like it. Hermione and Ron were there, sitting in chairs. Fred and George walked by, and they both had this weird pony-tail hairstyle with big, anime-like bangs. They were having some argument about whether or not having different hairstyles would help people differentiate between them. I talked with Dumbledore briefly, and I sounded a lot like Harry - stubbornly proclaiming that I needed no protection, etc., etc., but Dumbledore firmly told me to stay put. At one point, Alec Guinness appeared as Ben Kenobi, saying some of the lines he said in Star Wars, causing us all to laugh.

The Things You See on the Discovery Channel...

There was this disturbing thing where I was out in the living room, eating pizza and watching TV, when some show came on that described a little boy's sickness. He couldn't stop throwing up and started going into convulsions, screaming in pain. I don't remember an awful lot else about it, though I think it showed him being operated on at a hospital.

I Am One Awesome Plumber

This one kind of started off with me and who I think was the Skipper from Gilligan's Island in this sewage treatment plant of some sort. I guess we worked there...we were actually swimming around in a sewage-filled pool, doing this weird stuff involving hitting these huge black balls (looked like the balls you find inside the tank of a toilet) that were floating around in the pool with a wrecking ball. It was weird. Later, I was back at home, taking a shower...although the showerhead was missing, so it was a bunch of water spouting out of the pipe. I tried attaching some showerheads that were lying around, but none of them would fit properly. I seem to remember this one part about Rachel coming in to use a shower as well - I guess there were two showers in the room, but only mine had curtains to draw around the tub for privacy. Then there were other people in the bathroom, and someone else (a guy) was sharing the shower I was in. And I think Sarah was sharing the other shower with Rachel. I think someone accused me of trying to peek at them, but I defended myself with "Why the hell would I want to see my own sisters naked?" That's all I remember from that one.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 04-08-2009 at 09:05 PM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      8/1/08

One Jumbled Dream

This dream was weird and jumped around quite a bit. First I remember walking down by the apartment complex behind ours. I saw this black girl (about my age) on what looked like a roadster. Her mother and sister were helping to load her luggage onto the back of the roadster - I supposed she was going off to college or something. I continued onward toward my apartment, and was soon in my room. I was looking up porn, and my mom walked in to put some folded clothes on my bed. She said something to the effect of "You need to get off your ass and find a job instead of looking at your precious little girls all day long!" For some reason, I was devastated by these words, and I went into the bathroom to cry (wth?). I looked into the mirror and could see my face contorted with sadness. I knew the sorrow I was feeling was very unnatural, so I thought I must be dreaming. But upon looking at my hands, I found they were, yet again, normal. So I figured I must be awake. Later I was wandering down the back streets of town with Slip and Jaron, and we stopped by this crappy little slum area to talk to someone; she was this big, middle-aged lady who I guess aided us with items from time to time...for a price. Slip paid her and she gave us what I think was a decrepit old shawl. I listened to the music coming from her house and, after a moment, I determined that it was some version of Axel F. We left, Jaron wondering aloud what use this thing was going to be to us. I said something like "What do I care? It's Slip's money wasted, not mine!" The next thing I knew, I was on this sort of train (it was more like a light rail), traveling around this town. A movie was being filmed in this one part of town, and I saw Josh up on a balcony, doing some daredevil stuff, jumping off the balcony and onto the rail of the balcony across from him. I told the girl next to me that "I know that guy!" When the light rail started heading toward home, I got a phone call from Josh, but I don't remember what he said. Then I was back in town, at night. I wandered into the slum from earlier and went into this one building. I was talking with this guy who I guess was like Lucius Fox from Batman (although he was a white guy), and he was telling me about this new armor prototype he had come up with. I said I'd take it; I guess I was going to be Batman. That's all I really remember from that one.

LOZ or LSD?

There was this brief dream I had about playing this game that was sort of a cross between Zelda III and that dream simulator LSD. There was this one scene in particular that I would visit - it was a tombstone atop a slightly elevated platform, accessed by stairs. When I would touch the tombstone, the scene would change, and I'd always end up in the same general area (which was a different color every time). At one point, there were what I think were hundreds of Stalfos. I tried fighting some off with a sword, but they were too strong. Then I remembered that Stalfos were weak against bombs, so I just started throwing bombs around, which seemed to work. I threw a bomb off of the platform, landing it in the area below where a small group of them that were still lurking around. Then all the sudden my cat was there, sitting near the blast area. I was yelling at him to "get away from there!" The bomb went off and he jumped a few feet into the air, then bolted.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

California, USA
      8/9/08

Ah, My Goddess! Thou Art Such a Deceitful Bitch!

Don't remember how it started, but the earliest thing I remember was sitting around at home and watching this commercial for a new Zelda game that was supposed to be coming out. Then I was in this little ghost town - a real Wild West town - and on the town's main path there was this long jungle gym. There were a bunch of young boys playing on it. Then a goddess appeared to me and told me that she was the true deity I should be following, and how I must repent by doing whatever she told me. She told me to go around and push every one of those little boys off the jungle gym. I picked up a stick and walked around underneath the jungle gym, poking up at them with the stick to make them fall off. Once I had gotten the last one, though, the goddess was nowhere to be found, and it turned out that all the little boys I had pushed off had been killed by the fall. That was when all the other townspeople came out of their houses to assess what had happened. A sheriff and his marshal were looking around for me, but I darted into what appeared to be a deserted house. [Oh, and by this point, the look of all the buildings in the city took on the very dark, rusty look of the Silent Hill games.] I met a girl inside the house who looked something like Zoe from SSX. I somehow had a shotgun by this point - perhaps she gave it to me. The sheriff and marshal were getting closer to the house, so I checked the shotgun to make sure it was loaded. Only had one shell inside it, but I figured it was enough to make an impression. I went outside to meet them, and before they could draw their guns, I fired a shotgun blast into the crowd of townsfolk, which made everyone scatter. The marshal, who was still trying to pull his gun out to shoot me, I decided to start beating with my shotgun. I ordered the two of them inside the house, and I followed them. The two of them sat at the table with me and the Zoe-like girl, and I was planning to tell them what had really happened - that a goddess had come and told me to do what I did. I looked at her briefly and mouthed "where are the shells?" She nodded to a shelf behind me, where I picked up two shotgun shells and pretended to observe them casually. I made some strange remark like "funny...how these two little things are a symbol of death all over the world." Then I opened the chamber to my shotgun and started loading them in. The marshal was outraged that it hadn't been loaded after my initial shot; he pulled out his gun with the intent to blast me before I could finish loading in the shells, but the girl distracted him by yelling something at him, by which time I was finished. I think I tried to shoot the marshal, but missed. He left the room and I stuffed some extra shells into my pocket, going after him. I must have shot him three times, but he wasn't going down. He was heading down the town toward this mysterious light, as if possessed. Then I woke up.
      Last edited by Lëzen; 08-10-2008 at 04:37 AM.
      Final Fantasy VI Rules!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast