• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      10+
      DFW Texas

Germzx's Dream Journal

I will update this with the many lucid's I used to have a few years back, once I get access to my old hard drives. However, for now, just a normal dream where I almost became lucid.

//Dream One: 9-24-08 (3:33pm-6:30pm):
      Well, I just went to sleep earlier today at 3:34, and pretty much passed out immediately. I had drank half a coke prior to sleeping, but I was exhausted. I had the weirdest and most disturbing dream about wrecking my car (I have alot of those, even though I have never hurt my current car, my first one was totaled though, not my fault ).

It always consists of me being too tired to drive, so my reaction times are slowed, and I always hit someone or something. Anyways, I woke up at 4:44, and it seemed like the dream I had was incredibly long. Alot of stuff happened, and it was pretty vivid. Then I woke up, looked at the clock, and tried to WILD.
      Failed that, I was too tired. But I almost immediately went back into the same dream, and after probably 10 minutes it arced into a new setting, but later on in the dream day. (this hour was the most out of touch with reality). I thought I was back at the place I wrecked, but with my friends later that day, and my car wouldn't stop, I had to keep putting it in reverse and drive until I gently hit a wall, then I dream woke up in court and they said I killed my friends. Woke up at 5:30. Looked at my friend, (it was dark outside so I should have realized it was a false awakening), got some milk from the fridge, then got a text about how dumb my second wreck was and i freaked, then woke up for real at 5:33.

Kinda mad about the false awakening, I go back to sleep. Immediately go into my final dream (but again, the first 10 minutes started with me talking about the wreck I had the day before to my friends) which I slept an hour through. Again this one was extremely vivid, and near the end I offered to drive to a college game (when I woke up and check my email i learned that the exact game I dreamt about is happening this weekend), and realized my car was wrecked. Then the end of the dream, I was getting ready to fall asleep in someone else's dorm room, and I saw something flash by the door in the mirror, which was kinda next to the door. I hadn't seen anything in the door for real so it freaked me out. There was a TV in the back ground. I focused on a noise i kept hearing, despite being freaked out, and after several times repeating I realized it said "Germzx, wake up now!". A few times it sounded like my current best friend, a few times like my dad, and a few times like a chick.

I immediately woke up. And there were people through the wall talking, so that's the TV. But No one had been saying "Germzx, wake up now" (except my real name, which is a pretty damn rare one). So maybe it was my subconscious not wanting to get eaten or something from a monster in the dream. idk?

Now I have a headache from sleeping
      //end Dream one
      Last edited by Germzx; 09-25-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: details