• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your Last Lucid Dream

I was thinking a lot about LD'ing all day (I've yet to have a decent one) and I was wondering how anyone could ever possibly run out of things to do in a lucid dream... then I was wondering what would be the ultimate lucid dream for all you more experienced people out there, so here's a question:

What would you do in a dream if you knew it was going to be the last lucid dream you would ever have?

There should be some interesting answers to this I think...

USA
      Man, what a GREAT topic idea. When everyone gets a chance to reply, this one will be a good candidate for the archives (i made this sticky)

Last lucid dream.

I would just walk around and talk to as many dream characters as I possible could. Shake hands and hugs for all the dudes and ladies. Just to tell them goodbye and that I will not be seeing them again.

Geez, this is making me sad just thinking about it
      you must be the change you wish to see in the world...
      -gandhi

Whoa... my first sticky! haha I feel honoured! **Takes a bow** Yeah it's a hard one huh? I don't think I'd know until I have my first long lucid dream so I could see what everything is like... but I've got a few ideas... see what everyone else thinks first

My Last LD.. what a sad thought....

I would appear on a beautiful tropical beach with giant waves and lots of DCs on the shore to talk to. The sky would be sporadically painted with beautiful, sweeping clouds, but never obstructing the sun. I would go along the beach and meet everyone and get all of their names and tell them that although I will never see them again, they will always be a part of me.

Then I will go out on the waves and surf on a wave that is over a hundred feet high. Just before the wave crashes down, I will turn the board around and zoom up to the very top of the wave and fly off the top and then spread my arms and fly over the beach. At this point it will be nearly sunset, and the clouds will be radiantly lit up in several beautiful colors. I will fly up above them and then land on the edge of a giant cumulonimbus. Then I will jump off the edge and dive toward the ocean below, doing several flips and twists until I finally splash into the ocean. There I will grab onto the fin of a dolphin and it will propel us through the water as I look at all of the beautiful fish. Then the dolphin will jump out of the water with me holding on and I will let go and continue to float through the air.

At this point the sun is now on the horizon; a beautiful melting orange sphere. I will fly towards it as it grows ever larger, until it finally fills my whole vision. I will stop inches away from it and extend my arm toward it. My hand will be sucked into the sun (it feels like hot gelatin by the way). I try to pull back, but then I realize this is the way it is supposed to be. Willingly, I let the sun pull me in until only my head is protruding. I look back to see the glittering ocean and shining sands off in the far distance, where I can barely make out the people who are waving at me. I smile and with that I am sucked through the sun and find myself in my bed, awake.
      Never stop searching for truth. In your search you may think you have found it, and perhaps you have, but if you hold on tightly to a single thread it will fray and it's greater meaning will become lost. There is always more truth stretching deep beneath the surface that promises to reveal ever greater the infinite, interwoven fabric of truth, woven in the looms of Heaven.

--Raised by Seeker--

Wow, what a vision, Matchbook!

The first thing I would do would be to go flying, because the feeling I get while flying is one of my biggest reasons for lucid dreaming at this point. I would try to take some DC's with me, or friends if I could find them, and just talk about whatever. Then I'd do some dreamscaping with those people, creating cities, mountainranges, sunsets, and other spectacular things. To finish things off, I'd ask the dream if there was anything I should know, and, having heard the answer, wake up satisfied.
      Well life is short, so love the one ya' got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot.

~Sublime

Banned
      Gosh...I don't know if I could bare that...okay, if it was seriously the last one that I would ever have, I would extend the time to about 300 years, & do everything I like from there!

I don't really know, like nesgirl if I could i would make time real sloooooooooooooooow... no, but seriously i would try to speak to god, and like seeker say good bye to everyone and everything.. Then i think i would have some fun...
      "And as my mind begins to spread its wings there's no stopping curiosity" -Jack Johnson

Atashermi
      My last lucid dream.... what a thought.

First off, I'd visit the house that started it all 12 years ago (a secret I'm not ready to give up). I'd thank them for the hope they gave me; I'd thank him for his love.

I'd gather together all of my friends, every single one of them and we would enjoy our last dream talking, having fun, being random, and visiting favorite sites. We'd go to the gorge at George, Washington; Cannon Beach, the Deschutes River, the mountains of Montana, Mission Beach, and other places. I would come to grips with my family, telling them not to weep but to rejoice as I enter a new life in a new glorified body. Before I woke up I'd ask them to pray for me that I may have peace and joy in my last days and that I may smile in the face of death.

I actually scrapped this idea. Here's what I'd really do: http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=239388

I'd make it so that when/if I woke up, I would feel perfect peace and contentment, ready to meet my Maker.

"If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

I would probably face all the rapist, murderers, and druggies that plauged my childhood. I would repent for all my sins that I did as a small child when I didn't know the consequences of them.

Then I would create worlds upon worlds full of life and watch them live and die until I am forced to wake up. I would prolong it as long as possible.

After that I would lay in my bed and cry.
      Cared for by: Clairity

So many variables, so little knowledge.

Banned
      My last lucid dream that would suck >< anyways...

I would do whatever I could since it was my last lucid dream try things I had never tried before and make time seem slow but I was moving at a normal pace. I would fly to every place make up new places. Go surfing, go skateboarding, etc. anything I have never done before in a dream I would do it.

New York/Massachusetts. College can do funny things like that
      I would do everything on my lucid dream to do list which includes, being burned alive, controling elements, transforming into objects and energy, going into space, blowing up the sun/moon etc.

Not to mention breathe underwater(my absolute favorite thing. so refreshing). I'd also go on an adventure with a party. Those are always fun

Curiosity killed the cat but at least it didnt die an ignorant bastard

Lucid Student Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Somewhere between Dreaming and Reality
      DJ Entries
      I would grab a squad of my closest pals and have us go into the sickest battle ever. After we own everybody we would celebrate with a huge victory feast and party. Then i would teach them things like flying and energy blasts, etc. Then we would all chill at the beach and talk about things we've done in the past and i would tell them i would never see them again.

Man this topic is too emotional lol
      [/SIGPIC]Knowing is only half the battle, Believing is taking it to the next level..

Wannabelucid

Adopted By: Barbizzle

:D
      Lmao....o.O
      Great topic! Hm..I would try almost everything....cause havoc and destroy my dream world for fun...then probably have a mass battle.....>_>....

Orgy -- and you're all invited!
      Wayne

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3741/zcsig8gs.jpg

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

:D
      Lol. Are you serious......I wanna be in it too....

...ew. No. Lol.

living on the pedal of of a flower high up on the top of a mountain reffered to as Mt hamerez mars.
      why all the DC talking shit... that’s the last thing I would be doing if I could never LD again, (my LDs are meant to be a getaway from people and be totally alone, unless I wanted sex or something of course and even then I wouldn’t talk to the DC)

I would just go to four places of which I have every detail worked out in my head but don’t feel like explaining first I would go to a distant planet, then I would go to an open field like you would see in the lord of the rings, then I would fly over a beach much like the one matchbook explained, and lastly I would fly over a huge desert at extreme speeds. no DC shit though.... (“[cry’s in tears] oh my DC, my figment of my imagination! I will never see you again , I would just like to say goodbye to you my friend.” wakes up and the next week wonders why he just talked and didn’t at least rape )
      ~I wake up a little more every time I dream.

adopted:
      oilfieldpilot,
      :[),

I've got to say, I'm realy impressed with these answers. It's amazing how similar they are to the typical answers to the 'if you had one week to live' question. ... Okay maybe not flying around and blowing up celestial substantialities, but the feeling of dire need to express oneself for the last time; it seems to go way beyond the last days of summer, or the last night before you dump her. We're talking about a new mortality here, not just another mundane finality. I have heard of waking from a dream being described as "the little death." (orgasms, too ) I think this is truer than many people realize, judging by the responses here. Final practice of freedon, last act of defiance, goodbye, to Heaven, to Hell; to dream, I think, has become more important to mankind than we realize, and to awaken in the dream is a gift, akin to free will in the waking life. Somwhere in the universe, there is a ctalyst waiting to change mankind forever, and we need it now more than ever. Lucidity could be the answer, as enlightenment and salvation have been in the past. I think that in my last lucid dream, I would like to teach every dream character I can find to become lucid too. I will preform miracles to dazzle the eye and capture the spirit, tell stories of the world that exists beyond the dream, and ensure them that they all will live on in the mind of the dreamer when he wakes!

... or maybe I just have a messiah complex ...

Chimps and Gorillas

My last lucid dream?

Hmmm, just fly. That's it. Feel the wind rushing past me, dip, turn, dive, twist, roll, flip, and just... fly.

It is, and remains to this day my favorite dream activity.

Although I wouldn't extend the dream longer than it happened to be. For one, I think true dream extension is dangerous, and two, because if it went on forever, what would be the point of it being the last one? No, I would want mine to take it's course as far as length.
      "Everyone wants to be the star of their own movie. No one wants to be a support cast..." - Leoj

"Everyone thinks that that point of "The Rtex Show" is that Rtex gets what he wants. When in reality "The Rtex Show" Is really the long sad tale of what happens to Rtex before he dies." - Leoj

"I keep trying to find the cookie cutter that is responisible for what's cooking in my head, but I digress." - Leoj

Like many others I would want it to be as long as possible. I like flying but would want to travel to many other planets with clarity and extreme detail. Not only in sight but thought and memory. I would want my experience to be crystal clear and not one spec of doubt about anything. Then I would want to be able to travel in time, to see all the great events of history in the making such as the inventing of the first internal combustion engine. After I’ve witnessed everything that I can think of with complete clarity of thought, then I would like to be at the crucifixion of our Lord, at the very presents of that day and place. What would happen then is my own personal dream. It would not be personal if one were to say. The end
      All intelligent creatures Dream
      LD's 12 And counting..
      I do not wish to hear about the moon from someone who has not been there.
      Mark Twain

Consciousness Itself Universal Mind's Avatar
      Everywhere
      I would first slow time down as much as possible. I have not achieved this yet, but a lot of people here claim to experience years at a time in a single dream. If I could do that, I would do it first. Then, I would spend years and years doing my favorite lucid dream things, like travel time, experience phenomenal forms of childhood nostalgia, experience nirvana and the secret of the universe, talk to outrageously bizarre dream characters, have supernaturally romantic sex, and make my surroundings extremely surreal and aesthetically beautiful. I would travel to all kinds of impossible worlds where the laws of reality are completely different.
      How do you know you are not dreaming right now?

Lurker

Razors?

I fell asleep to classical music last week and dreamt that I was cleaning the dust from my window sill, blew on it and a corner of a razor blade landed in my eye. I remember being able to feel the blade cut the small veins in my eye!!! I immediately told myself that there was no way this was happening, then I plucked it out and my eye was fine.

crazy eh?
      ~youwish~

I have lucid dreamed in the past, but layed off for a while... I had a semi lucid last night so decided to take it up again. Its so fun fully lucid.
      In my dream, I remember explaining to someone that I had been dreaming when some dent got in my car and that it would go away any second because it was only a dream. Then it changed, and i thought, wow if the dent was a dream, then maybe I'm still dreaming. But that was the last thought of the kind until the unpleasent feeling of waking up right before the clock is going to go off.
      Anyway though... I think dreams are kind of a good way of knowing what is really impoartant to you in this world. If you know what you want to dream of lucidly, then that is your deepest desires. From an existentialist's veiw point, you should put just as much efforts into making that dream come true in the waking world. You are responsible for all choices you make, and even dont make.
      I know that now that I am getting back into Lucid dreams, I will try to dream of this great girl I am just beginning to make headway with. It would give me great confidence if I hooked up with her in a dream, but none the less I hope to keep working at it so that when I wake up after dreaming of her, I don't have the feeling that the dream is all I have.
      Anyway thats what I'm up to do.

I'd ask the dream if there was anything important that I missed.

i would probobly live that scene from "what dreams may come" when he first arrives at heaven and the painted fields and such. It's be cool
      <div align="center">Raised by: O'nus</div>
      <div align="center">Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting,
      dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
      </div>

Lurker

What would I do???

I would try and have as much fun as I could. Do all sorts of things that I've always wanted to but can't in the real world. I would want to see my brother who passed away last year and give him a big hug and tell him goodbye.
      Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Suess

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast