• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucid sex= COOL

AIDS ,CA

Lucid sex= COOL

This dream was pretty cool but the sex made it the best! *Dream starts*

I was going into this building with a swat crew and i had a Browning Handgun with wood inlay(Looked real!). Well when we went in there was a big stair way with two badies on it, well one of them shot the guy next to me and the other fell off. "!?" Then 3 guys came down the stairs and shot the rest of my crew. I take cover behind a wall. One guy comes around the corner and i shoot him in the teeth. Then i pop up and bust caps in the rest of the a$$ licks. Some how i used 15 shots. And im out. Well i run into the nearest room and hide under a box (HELLO MetalGearSolid! lol). And a guy with an AR-15 walks in the room. So i check my pocket again and a fresh clips there. I slam it in and jump out, then do a side role and bust 4 shots in his face. Im pretty stoked at this point and the most BEAUTIFUL woman walks into the room. im assuming she's "the boss" . And she flicks a poisonous needle into my arm ninja style. So i drop the gun and say "Since im going to die anyway and im a virgin, can we please have sex?!?"

Then i remember being in this white room with huge windows and a beautiful scene of waves and the ocean. anyway im sitting on the floor across the floor from the girl (shes in a bikini by the way) and and she says "wait" Then i grab her ankle and say in the most helpless voice i can make "Please!" And she says okaaay. And the instant she said okay i felt "it" slip in. Best feeling iv ever experienced! anyway im on the second hump and my dream fades into a false awakening. Well i dont notice it and im LIVID, PISSED TO NO END...so i go back to bed.

COMMENTS NOW lol

Banned
      Glad to know that I'm not along with being unable to obtain lengthy lucid sex. I get right to the penetration part and the dream ends or I have a false awakening. It really does make you mad when you wake up for real.

The excitment is the thing that gets you, and it's a hard thing to control. Try, though. Don't be so desperate (easier said than done) for it. It is probably much harder in the case of virgins for obvious reasons.

Good luck.

Oakland, CA
      That sounds like fun. It must be hard to maintain control in that sort of situation. Were you lucid that whole time?

AIDS ,CA
      no right when i "stuffed the turky"

Haha yeaah. I remember when I was younger and didn't know what any of that stuff felt like. I would always try to have lucid sex. And when i did it, it was always weird, like i was basically humping blankets. Then I would wake up shortly into it and be pissed.

ahhh the good ole days
      Last edited by BadStarr; 05-10-2007 at 06:59 AM.

I suppose you could try other things before going straight to the sex. O_o

I can't wait for some lucid dreams lol.

( BTW did you have a wet dream? ) - You know what I'm asking.

Please, change my mind... Acertine's Avatar
      Lol, I think your going to fast, start with a little foreplay, just like in real life it makes the whole experience a lot better, trust me

AIDS ,CA
      Thanks for the advice. Ive been lucid 9 times and only one with sex. Subconciously i was extremely hornay! lol so i just did the nasty with the brod.
      As for 4play..... mmmmmmm any way for me atleast, making out in dreams is like being injected with pure joy from a fire hose. Its truely, one of the best experiences in lucids for me. I made out with Miranda Kerr *drools* mmmmmmmmmm sooooo gooooooood. It was like love+kissing not Hornay!+slobfest. If you have the means, i highly advise making out with Miranda in a lucid. And before i woke up i remember waking up with my head (not rod) between her belly button and fajita.With my arms by her sides. YUMAY....... >_< then i awokith.
      Last edited by Elwood; 05-14-2007 at 07:07 AM.

I dunno, there's alot of people I'd go before trying ur opinion out.
      No problems there tho.

The 4play is sorta to "Extend" the entire period before waking up. ( You said loving+kissing, so no penetration, good idea if u wanna last. ) <-- ( having said that, i know people who can control themselves. )

AIDS ,CA
      Im gonna whip my self up a sizzling hot Alessandra Ambrosio fajita plate when i lucid tonight!

AIDS ,CA
      Penetration x10 Double stuffed! x5

Banned
      When I have dream sex - in lucids and non-lucids alike - I'm often able to control my excitement and still have it feel nice. In my most recent one it felt like it lasted for several minutes, which is really good considering I too would wake up rapidly upon dream sex aswell before.

As for foreplay, I think it shouldn't be overdone, but some of it is nice. I will personally grab and slap the girl's ass and feel her shapes, while kissing her, before getting down to bussiness. I will also have her stroking my penis, which feels really good.
      Last edited by King and God; 05-14-2007 at 07:09 PM.

Barbarian from the East Taiji X's Avatar
      Canada
      amen. real girls have nothin' on me now. they're nice too but my own mind can make better and vivider fun

lol nice man I hope you had fun...i usually wake up almost instintly x(

Florida
      it never seems to work for me... every time I try it, I lose lucidity... maybe that's my deram sign.
      FILD: 3
      WILD: 7
      DILD: 4

AIDS ,CA
      The best solution for that is to say to your self "False awakening! False awakening! False awakening!" and youll have a FA so it's all guuud!

I usually turn my lucid dreams into action movies so to speak. One time I was kicking a lot of ass, ready to face the leader of the badguys. I turned the corner and right before the bosses lair was a horde of super evil vampire hoes.

I was kicking so much ass that i didn't know whether to kill them or bang them.

After boning them for a while they were so lost in it that I slipped away and went to kick some more ass.

Since then I've encounter the super evil vampire hoes a bunch and every time they try to kill me, then i bone them for distraction and escape.

its sweet.

AIDS ,CA
      ROFL! Did they sink their fangs into you kielbasa?

SPERMPIRES!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood View Post
      ROFL! Did they sink their fangs into you kielbasa?

SPERMPIRES!
      Haha no, then I'd turn into one. But one time, they tried to seduce me and bite my neck. I was falling for it when all of a sudden I just broke her neck and she fell on the floor.

A bunch of people with weapons ran into the room. Surrounding me they said, ""ITS BLAAAAADE!!!"

I pulled the sword off my back (that was of course there the entire time) and cue techno music + fight scene

AIDS ,CA
      BALLIN!!! Sounds sweet!

Banned
      LD Count
      Loads
      Digital Forest.
      quick question, is lucid sex JUST LIKE real sex?

AIDS ,CA
      I'm a virgin so i cant answer that...............BUT (hehe butt!) it feels SOO good! Its not like rough x10 sex.. its like you really love the person your boning. The person i did it with, it felt like we had a real bond. And for me it was really emotionally intense. In a good way of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Seismosaur View Post
      quick question, is lucid sex JUST LIKE real sex?
      Well as I said before, before I ever had sex, it just felt like I was humping blankets or something (i very well could have been).

Nowadays its pretty sweet though

For example, last weekend I had a lucid dream. As soon as I became aware, I looked around and found the hottest girl I could see and started boning her in public. Normally that feeling of being watched would piss me off, but I've been cockblocked enough times in lucids to know better and just ignore anybody else.

ANYWAYS, to answer your question, yeah it felt exactly real.

Banned
      LD Count
      Loads
      Digital Forest.
      lmao, i've got to get a lucid dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Seismosaur View Post
      lmao, i've got to get a lucid dream!
      LOL. That's exactly why I want to lucid dream too.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast