• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Alexandria, VA

Thumbs up Using FAs as a way to spawn multiple LDs

Man, I had a crazy night last night... several LDs, FAs, a LD where I was blind, a "lucid false awakening," and a host of other crazinesses.

Here's what is happening for me. Lately, every single lucid dream of mine has ended in a false awakening. When I finally put two and two together last night, I realized that waking up is a dream sign! Especially waking up after a lucid dream. Or maybe you could say that having just had a lucid dream is itself a dream sign!

So I was in an LD, and felt myself waking up. I woke up, went to the bathroom, then said to myself... hold on a second... where is my false awakening?? Then it hit me. This WAS my false awakening!! A quick RC confirmed it, and bam!... I was back in a LD! I may have been able to do this yet again if my cat hadn't woken me up.

For my full dream journal entry on last night, see here.

My Music
      The Ear Is Always Correct - thoughts on music composition
      What Sky Saw - a lucid dreaming journal

USA
      congrats! A blind ld? huh.......haha
      DREAM ON

Oakland, CA
      Funny you should mention that...it just clicked with me the other day too haha. Yeah waking up is definitley a dream sign. I always RC when I wake up now. Yeah, and how were you blind haha.. just materialize some eyesight

Alexandria, VA
      Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
      Funny you should mention that...it just clicked with me the other day too haha. Yeah waking up is definitley a dream sign. I always RC when I wake up now. Yeah, and how were you blind haha.. just materialize some eyesight
      Well, I wasn't completely blind, just mostly blind. You should read the journal entry to see what I'm talking about. I could only faintly see things, as if my eyes were closed and everything was bright. It did eventually clear up.

My Music
      The Ear Is Always Correct - thoughts on music composition
      What Sky Saw - a lucid dreaming journal