• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Thread: TK Chris' DJ

Illinois

TK Chris' DJ

Well i don't have a good start on this with only 2 dreams, but i will improve. If I type in red it means i am lucid.Italics are for commentary or thoughts and reflections on the past dream. Other than that the dreams in general will be typed in normal black font.

8/4/08
      THE LAKE

I was in a lake in southern illinois with my friend and youth intern from church. We were in a boat, actually one of those little plastic wagons for little kids. We were sitting on the edges in the middle of this lake. next thing I know I fall into the lake,(which is only about 3 or 4ft deep)but there is very thick and nasty mud at the bottom. So I am stuck in the mud hanging onto the side of our "boat" and then my grandfather shows up...he was sitting on a log or pipe or something. He and my friend were discussing my Gpa's new CD(has a new CD in RL) and how my friend would like a copy. All this conversation(seemed very long in dream) going on while I am still stuck in the mud.

Everyone says to talk about/write down how you feel...i'll give it a shot. I don't really remember exactly how i felt though. I will work on that in the future. But I loved how my friend and gpa just sat there while I was barely hanging on to this boat. The strange thing about all this is that most of this dream is pretty accurate to (in lack of a better phrase) how this stuff in RL really is. That lake is a place I go to fairly often, my gpa has a new CD, the lake is only 3-4ft deep, and my friend loves music like my gpa.

8/5/08
      MY BRO'S GF

I don't remember a lot from this dream because my alarm went off unexpectedly and i had to move to turn it off.

It was evening/night and I was in my brother's house(does not really exist). I was in his girlfriend's room hanging out with her while my bro was watching tv in his room. We were getting ready to go somewhere, maybe to eat or a bar idk.I took a shower in my bro's gf's shower. After the shower we just laid down on her humongous bed and rested.

Illinois
      8/6/08
      Sienfeld

It was like i was watching the TV show Sienfeld...from inside Jerry's apartment...except this was way different. I don't remember a lot though. It's the middle of the night in the hallway of the apartment complex, Jerry is coming down the hall with his bags, luggage, etc. for moving in. he opens the door to his empty apartment, and as he is squeezing his clutter in, Kramer pops out of his room(just like he does in the show)and starts asking questions-"What are you doing?" "Why in the middle of the night?" etc. So jerry is acting like nothing is wierd about moving in an apartment in the A.M. hours of night. I don't think it is wierd, but in dreamworld evidently it is. Jerry starts to ask Kramer what time would be "normal" to move in and what time "normal" people go to bed here. I remember thinking of jerry as an alien or something strange trying to act like a human, or something like that. the next line is the last thing i remember fro this dream. "The murder people could have come up with this!" -Kramer

Family Guy

Apparently my subconscious likes tv shows. again this dream was like a normal episode of the show "family guy". All I remember is that peter the dad was in love with his daughter Meg, and he snuck into her room one night thru a window. strange

House cleaning

All I remember from this is that i was sleeping and my mom was in the living room cleaning. She was vaccuming and she started yelling at the dog-"You are not nice!!!" i asked her about it when i woke, she was not even home at the time.