• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Iowa

i can haz dreamz?

Hello! Welcome to i can haz dreamz, Cruxie's dream journal thread, read and have fun and maybe u can haz dreamz 2!

I have and record a lot of dreams, as such I'll try to post only the entertaining, bizarre, eerie, fun, and profound and hopefully keep the mundane boring stuff to a min. Please comment, discuss, or ask questions as much and as often as you like!. Enjoy your stay, and thanks for reading!
      Last edited by Crux; 12-18-2008 at 03:32 PM.
      http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7545/mentalhealthsk4.gif
      As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle,
      being swept along is no longer enough.

Iowa

Redream???

So I'll start with this weird experience I had in a dream last night. The best word I came up with to describe it was a redream, and the best way to describe it was I was dreaming about dreaming...

I somehow managed to travel in time, I remember seeing the clock function from a video game display the date, I had traveled back in time exactly 3 months from 12/27 to 9/27. (which is odd since this dream happened last night, 12/15. wonder what I'll dream about on 12/27? )

I was in my parents back yard and two people were playing baseball, it suddenly hit me that this was a dream I had, had before. (The weird part about this is it was NOT lucid, in fact I've never had a lucid, it was like my dream self recognized the scene as a dream but, it's not anything I ever actually dreamed about...if that makes any sense.) I started telling my dad, who was there next to me in the yard, that those two people playing catch was a dream, and I knew what was going to happen next, and started telling him how whoever had the bat was going to get hit in the head with the ball, and it happened. Then things get a little fuzzy, I think I was walking back to the house and Perry (my little brother) was there with me and we found a box of rotten apple cores, I remember smelling the stench coming off them.

Then I was inside the house in the kitchen. I was excited that I knew I had time traveled and was trying to convince my mom and told her about the recent Blagojevich scandal that hadn't happened yet, but would. I felt powerful knowing the future. Then things got weird.

I wake up, I'm in my bed in my apartment. I'm anxious, paranoid. I start thinking I see something in my room, shadows that move. Then more defined shadows and flashes of light. It looks like me. I think it's my past self from my time travel dream. My heart is pounding, and I'm starting to freak out. I see my shadow self above my head and reach up to grab it and put a hole in the plastic weather proofing covering my window. Then I see my shadow self next to my bed looking at my laptop, it looks at me and starts to glow brighter and more defined, I jump out of bed to grab it/me but just hit air and land on floor, I see movement on the other side of my bed and jump over there and get nothing but air.

Then I wake up. This time for real. There's a slight tightness in my chest. No hole in the plastic on the window. It's 3 AM. I have to get up and tighten the plastic on the window (wind was blowing hard last night and that plastic was making an annoying noise every 30 seconds). Don't fall back asleep for about an hour.

Iowa

12/18/08 - 3 Am - Shootout and Hospital Visit

I'm at a diner party, looks almost like a wedding reception. There are a lot of people all around standing/sitting. I see from across the room a man enter, I immediately know that he is here to kill me. I drop to floor so he can't see me through all the people. I work my way across the room, I stand up straight to see where he is, he see's me right away and starts shooting at me with a handgun. The room and all the people they just continue with what they are doing like nothing is happening. I crouch into hiding again.

The shooter runs out of bullets or something and throws his gun to the floor, it slides right near me. I grab it and jump up in front of him and pull the trigger. Nothing. He pulls another handgun and starts shooting at me, we are now only a few feet apart. I take a bullet to the right side of my chest. I charge him and am able to take the gun away. I either kill him or he runs away, in either case I look around and people are seeing whats going on now. I call 911 and tell them 3 people including myself have been shot and we need medical assistance now!

Three ambulances show up. I walk outside to the one on the right, I'm holding some kind of sponge to the bullet whole in my chest. I get inside and there's a female paramedic, we start moving on the way to the hospital. I ask for "something" meaning for the pain but she hands me a lead jacket and takes an x-ray of my chest. I see a 3D image appear floating in the middle of ambulance. It shows a detailed image of my bones, my heart, and the bullet. The bullet missed my heart but came in and went underneath it.

We arrive at the hospital, I walk out of the ambulance to the receptionist who asks for my name, I pull out my wallet and lay it on the counter. I'm feeling a bit woozy. They bring a gurney in and I get up on it and am wheeled to surgery prep. They give me an oxygen tube for my nose, I'm still holding the sponge to my wound and am joking with the nurses.

I get an IV in my arm. I DO feel the two small tubes on the oxygen tube in my nose, but don't feel the IV. I figure the IV has something to knock me out in it, but it hasn't taken effect. I start playing with the dial on the oxygen tube to make it give me more, its blowing in my nose annoyingly so I turn it down, having trouble figuring the contraption out! I look over to my left and I see like a shelf full of toys and games and like strategy guides. I open a strat guide for the game Diablo and I hear music.

I start getting even more woozy, as if the anesthetic is kicking in or something. So I lay down. A doctor walks up to me and says here we go then pulls out this big long needle and starts to push it up my left nostril. I pull back and am like, hey warn me before you do- he holds my head down and RAMS it up my nostril it chokes me and I wake up.

When I woke up I didn't move and could almost still feel the oxygen tube and needle in my nose and on my face. Was kind of creepy, but cool , I tried to go back into the dream for about a minute but was too much awake.