• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cactusbin's magical journey of dreams

Well, yes. I decided to start a dream journal on here. I currently have a dream journal on another site, but decided to post it here, because people seem to be more interesting here. Enjoy! Feel free to comment on any of my dreams.
      Last edited by cactusbin; 02-05-2009 at 05:56 PM.

The Reading Dog 2008-04-17

I was at a friend's house [I do not know them in real life]. His house was three stories tall. We went up to the third story to look for ghosts or something like that. I peered around a corner into a room and saw a pair of glowing eyes. I told my friend I thought it was a zombie. So we turned on the light and his dogs was sitting in a chair like a human. He had reading glasses and was reading a book. His ears suddenly pricked up and he turned his head to look at us. When he saw us he jumped up and ran away on all fours, like a normal dog. The dog was a golden lab. When he got up he knocked over a stack of books that looked similar to the book he was reading. I somehow knew they were dictionaries. So we went to investigate this at a local college. So when we were in the college I went in and went up to a bar. There was a tall, lean black man at the bar. I got a chocolate muffin and ate it. I looked at the bar and there were tons of half eaten muffins on the bar. He scooted them all into a trash can with his arm. I asked him why they were there and he said because there are no trash cans around.

The Cable Makers 2008-04-18

I was in my house (it looked like my real house). CJ Patterson, CJ Terrel, and Michael French were there with me. We were trying to make custom cables for my gamecube (or xbox 360, not sure) using the fabric and elastic from my underwear and leather from the couch in the garage. It was all coming together and looked like normal cables. But we needed the ends for the Red Yellow and White cables that hook up to the TV for video. CJ Patterson was just laying on the couch and he said: if you give me five bucks I'll show you how to do it. So I said prove it. And he told Michael French to come over here. He pulled the gum out of Michael's mouth and blew a big bubble with it, grabbed the bubble and wrapped it around his hand. He pulled it off his hand and put it on the cable. It didn't look good but it worked. But the next time I looked at them they looked like normal cables. So we played the game. When we turned it on a screen came up that was dark red with black blood splatters. In the bottom right it said
      "FRIENDLIES:
      PERFECT HUMANS
      NONPERFECT HUMANS
      HUMANS FAR FROM PERFECT"
      We chose "NONPERFECT HUMANS"

Lucids: 2 in 1! 2008-05-21

I was in a bed in a large, empty room. The room had white floors and white walls. There was a mask hung on the wall, it was similar to that V for Vendetta mask, but it was colorful. I realized this is nothing like the room I was previously sleeping in, and performed the nose breathing RC. While performing it, the dream got real fuzzy, but I was sure that I was dreaming. I was lucid! I looked out the sunny window and was ready to jump out. I hesitated at first, but ran jumped off. I fell into a river. The river was fairly clear with a few leaves floating in it. In front of the river was an extremely green hill. The hill had many autumn trees. In front of there was a highway with many cars whizzing by. I n the background there were anime style buildings. I flew over the highway and imagined ************************************. and winked and smiled at me. I got really excited and woke up. I woke up, and realized I was in the same exact bed as I was in the previous dream! I KNEW I was lucid! I Jumped out the window and flew, I saw my previous settings. I ended up landing in a river similar to the one before, although a lot more murky.There was a road connected to a highway with a ramp in front of my, cars were going up it, but the ramp was like, invisible. So I tried to fly to get over them, but I couldn't. [I'm not sure was happened next, memory wise, but I remember that sometime after that this happened:] I ended up at a door, and I thought to myself, ********************! They had these weird dresses on that were purple with green collors. The collors came out like, halfway to their shoulders, like a futuristic type dress. I************************** and I must've lost a lot of lucidity, and forgot shes not real, so I said ***************. Then the dream ended.

(asterisks are parts of the dream that I didn't want made public )

Cartoon Ship 2008-06-10

I was on a ship. The ship and ocean were very cartoon-ish, like Zelda: Wind Waker. The captain wore a red coat, had a peg leg, an eye patch, a scruffy beard that went all the way down his chin, and a captain's hat. I remember moving around from the deck to below deck at least once. And the captain had talked to me about something, he talked in pirate fashion with "argh"s and such.

Cat Delema 2008-06-10

I was behind what I thought was my house, but it was huge, like a mansion almost. I was in the backyard playing some sort of game that involved a ball. The grass was very short and extremely green, almost like the green of a golf course. There were four cats walking/running around the area where I was at. Two were tiger cats, and two were tabby cats. I had named one of the tiger cats and one of the tabby cats [I can't remember their names now but I remember one was really strange and one was normal]. [I was somehow inside and I realized this, but I think I'm missing this part of the dream] One of the cats had peed in the corner of a closet (which was carpeted). Greg Ervin says "Ohhhh, you've got to clean that up!". I was thinking that cats were supposed to know where their litter boxes are and go there by themselves! I remember hearing somewhere that cat pee is impossible to get out of carpets, and it stinks really bad. But I got a paper towel and cleaned it up, and it was color-less and odor-less. So I realize that I didn't actually have any litter box. So I go to the basement and find a blue, rectangular, laundry basket filled with cat litter on a table [the table looks like the rosewood coffee table I had on Cobra]. The box had square holes at the top (for decoration) [reminds me of the actually laundry basket we have in rl] but none of the litter was coming out. So I set it on the floor and show it to the cat. I show the other cats too.

BookMooch 2008-06-10

I went to the basement with an orange padded envelope [both of which look exactly like their real life counterparts] and put a book in that I needed to send to someone for BookMooch.

The Candle and the Box 2008-06-12

I was in some sort of MMORPG. It was Renaissance Period themed. This one other person and I were exploring these caverns. My partner was some kind of queen/princess, she was dressed really fancy. She had a large shiny blue dress on, and a blue and white circlet. She had long, semi-curly blond hair. We came to a door and opened it and went inside. The room inside was this really really big room. It had three steel doors, one where we just came in, on the north side. One on the east side and one on the south side. They were big steel doors that looked like high security prison doors. All of a sudden they all locked. I knew what was coming, a boss fight. A huge spider and a spider 1/4 of the huge spiders size drop down from the ceiling. The big spider introduces herself, she has a really sexy voice. The other spider I assumed to be her assistant had a voice like Gilbert Gottfried. I notice that the one corner opposite to the one we came in at, had a bed, a sock drawer right next to the bed, and a white wooden door right next to the sock drawer. It all had a striking resemblance to a part of my room. The sock drawer and door looked exactly like the ones in my room. My partner was standing in the corner and all of a sudden she is lifted into a big black box that appears on the bed. The box is completely black and opens at the top, but there doesn't appear to be any hinge. On top of the box is a candle and two lighters. The candle was a really short, small decorative candle. They were arranged like this: / O (the / and being the lighters and the O being the candle). I somehow knew the candle makes you go to sleep, and that I needed it to defeat the boss. Apparently, my partner knew this too, and she grabbed the candle. The box was barely open, so when she grabbed the candle her head went through it like a game with bad graphics. Then the box closes and the candle lights. Then it opens a little again and the little spider says "Repeat!" and it closes again. Then it opens again, my partner is dead. The little spider says "Now let's see a replay of what just happened!" And everything repeats from the time she first went into the box. Then we restart right before the doors all lock (we restarted because we lost the first time I guess). The doors lock and the spiders come down, but this time they say nothing. I tell my partner to not grab the candle this time. The same thing happens, she gets lifted into the box, but this time she doesn't grab the candle. I notice that on the top of the door there are two lighters and a candle arranged in the same fashion. I jump up on the sock drawer to grab them, but I fall. She says "Can I grab the candle now?" I tell her no. I try again and this time I get up and grab a lighter and a candle. The lighter is a Bic Lighter. I open the wooden door and run out. I run into a bathroom that looks exactly like my real life bathroom. It has lots of clothing and stuff on the floor. I light the lighter. The flame is blue, but I light the candle anyway. The candle starts giving off green sparks and light purple smoke. I know I've won, but I start breathing in the smoke and get really tired. I pass out. I see a loading screen with a tip on it, like in Oblivion. When I come to I'm in a room I recognize as my partner's father's room. I see him and he says "Let me give you a REAL sleep spell." He starts telling me all these ingredients and I write them down.

Short Lucid 2008-06-28

[there were things before but I don't remember them] I walked out of the convinience store, and sensed something wrong. I did the nose RC and was lucid. Greg Ervin and Michael Hawthorn were with me. I tried convincing them they were dreaming too. They called me crazy. Then I thought, "why do I care, they're just DCs!". I knew exactly what I wanted to do, explore. [big blank spot in my memory]. I walk down the steps to the wooden door, which I knew was the entrance to the cave.

Snow Survival 2008-07-03

We were stuck in the snowy region. It seemed like a neverending path of snow. We stopped at a mountain/hill to sleep. Our group was a bunch of parents and kids. After we woke up we kept walking. We decided to stop at an even steeper hill to sleep. The kids grouped together and this one kid said "Our parent's plan for survival sucks, we have to start our own group or we'll die!" So we started what we called the Kid's Club. We setup a tent with candles and hudled together in sleeping bags and went to sleep. I starting writing everything that had/is happening in a journal I had. The next morning we looked out and saw all the parents walking at the end of the path, with no snow! We ran to catch up with them. We we're done, finally! All of a sudden these huge thing popped up. It was a huge mecha with a hairy arm and a red eye. Suddenly the hairy arm dissapeared, the mecha laughing, explaining how the arm was invisible. One of the parents pulled out a rocket launcher and shot at it. The mecha screamed bloody murder. It was over.

The Island 2008-07-30

A younger version of my (around 10 years old) five other people around the same age were trying to get to this island underground. My companions looked strikingly similar to Greg, Sarah, Sarah, Jake, and Patrick. We were in this huger underground catacomb with lots of lava. [I don't remember anything about getting through] We get through and end up at the Island. There's a big parade for us making it here. There's a large town with lots of buildings in this town, but there's no open spaces, the buildings just make a path. I am at my black haired friend's house (who I crossed with) and I'm talking to him about how I feel like I don't belong on this island, how I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm not supposed to be here. I tell him that I have to go back. He says that I must go where I feel needed. I comment that I won't be taking the underground route this time, and we share a laugh. I wake up the next morning ready to go back home. Suddenly I black out of something and all of the sudden I'm back home. My dream then fast forward about 6 years. My friends on the island come to visit me, we are all very noticably older. It's really dark outside. We're walking on a dirt path next to an ocean/lake They ask if I ever want to come back, I tell them that I can't. They ask me how I ended up getting back, and I confess that I don't actually know. I ask my dark haired friend if he remembers when I talked to him about leaving, he has no memory of it, telling me it was someone else. I ask everyone else in the group, no one remembers this event. I piece it together, I'm dreaming. But for some reason I ignore this revelation. They say they must leave now, and I watch them walk through the water back to the island.

There are a couple more I have written down, I just haven't typed them up yet.

Vivid Lucid (date unkown)

I had a really vivid lucid yet again. I was outside on this patio like place. It was an ancient building and an ancient place. It had those funky Japanese style lanterns hanging on each corner of the wooden pavilion above me. All around me was lush green tress, plants, bushes, but no animals. I have no idea what triggered it, but I suddenly became lucid. As I walked around, enjoying this wonderfully vivid dream, a monkey started following me. This monkey had a top hat, a monocle, and a suit on, and it could talk. I asked it what it wanted from me, but he just shrugged my question off. The weirdest part about this dream was that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't fly. I tried jumping up, jumping off a tall building, everything. Normally I can fly easily, but in the dream it didn't seem to bother me too much.

The Indian Toy Room (date unknown)

I don't remember many details about this dream, but I will try to recount the few I do. I was in some foreign country, I assumed it was India because of the people that were there. I was on a dusty street market and everyone of the venders stared at me menacingly. One man seemed to know me though and motioned for me to come with him. He led me in this back room where there was this magical toy. I held it in my hands but he grabbed it away from me and took off. I was really confused by this, but his assistant told me that I must find the answer myself. He led me through this door and it led into a library. This library seemed to go on forever. There were scarcely any people in there though. This library seemed to be like seperate from the world, it wasn't in a dusty broken down tent, it was a well lit, clean library.

Jam (date unknown)

I was in some unknown building. It was a rather small building that wasn't very well lit. All I remember was finding my guitar on the ground and playing stairway to heaven perfectly (something I couldn't do at the time in RL) and Greg's friend scrutinizing me.

Halo City (date unknown)

I was in a giant, futuristic looking city. It was a sprawling metropolis that dwarfed New York City. It was in some way related to Halo (the game), although no shooting or anything of the type happened. I walked around for a bit before stumbling upon this open garage (like a repair garage) with a giant TV screen, and many people sitting around listening to this guy talking and pointing out things on the screen. I walked in and they introduced me (despite the fact that they didn't know me) to the leader. He told me this was the LA clan. He told me, unlike other clans, this one is an official halo clan. He told me to pause, and a menu was brought up on my vision with all these clan options. I joined eagerly. I soon started to miss my old clan. So I ran back to my old clan. I told t hem how sorry I was that I left, and they sat me down on a park bench and told me everything was going to be alright.

Windows Error (date unkown)

I booted up my computer, and unhappily came to a fatal error. I look down at my computer, and it is cracked open with the graphics card taken out. I was severely confused.

Guitar Troubles (date unknown)

I was at some kind of huge party with all these people. Everyone was playing an instrument. I picked up my guitar to try and play, but I realize it's horribly out of tune. I go to tune it by hand, and realize I can't figure out how. I get an electric tuner, but it doesn't help because I can't remember the letters for each string! All of the sudden my tennis coach comes in and starts yelling at me about how much I suck, and how disappointed he is in me.

School Party

I was back in middle school, and there was some kind of big party going on. Everyone's dancing and having a good time and stuff. When all of the sudden my 5th grade teacher comes in and starts saying how "the drugs" would liven this party up. Everyone ignored him. But then, this liquid yellow stuff pours in from the door and floods the room. Then green liquid comes in, then blue, and all the colors start mixing to together and look all psychedelic. Everyone looks high.

Halo Tricks (date unkown)

Me and three other people (I don't recognize them) were all at Robert Tolson's house. He starts bragging about all these halo tricks he knows. Everyone (besides me) gets all excited and follows him to his living room. He shows this sniper rifle that shoots sticky grenades. All that happens is he shoots and a grenade just falls to the floor from the end of the barrel. Everyone looks like super impressed, except, again, me.

Game Emulator 2009-1-29

Me, Greg, Jake W, and Zach M were coming out of some sort of magic show. We were getting on the bus, and I was afraid Zach would have to sit next to me, because Jake was. After he saw Jake sit next to me, he just ran off, looking almost scared. Greg sat in the seat in front of us. He pulled out a gameboy looking device. I pulled out a game emulator device, which I claimed to be able to emulate any game ever made. He pulls up this game that looks like a striped down version of Baby Mario or something. It had a Mario-esque looking background, and baby mario floating next to a balloon. In the top right corner it said "New" and under that it said "Load". Greg then says "There's no way you can play this game unless you have roms!" I look down at my game device, and theres a big button that says "ROMS" on it.

Baggage Check 2009-2-1

I was riding in a car with my mom. I don't remember where I came from or where I'm going. I ask my mom, and she says we're going to Florida. I say "I don't remember you telling me anything like that before." She says "Well we are." When we get there I'm so happy I like jump into the baggage check. Inside is this giant bleach white room. It has one conveyor belt, and this walkway with a rail next to it. It's fairly high up in the room, below are tons of scientists working on things. EVERYTHING was bleach white. I run down this walkway, and come out to where the planes are taxing, and my mom is there. She asks where I've been because they were waiting for me.

Duplicated Hair 2009-2-2

I was in gym class, and everyone was being put into groups in the middle of the gym. I look around, and I see three people all with the same hairdo as Liah (a fairly weird hairdo in itself). The gym teachers get all mad and make them switch groups.

A comment for the next 5 dreams. I was sick today, so got to sleep in. But I kept waking up at random intervals and having these weird dreams. That's why I remembered 5 dreams in one day.

Golfing For TVs 2009-2-5

I was at some kind of large convention. I saw Paul there. He asked if I wanted to hear this cool trick. I said I would. He took me over to this one place Parker was running. He said I could win a new TV with this trick. The place Parker was running was this like carpeted staircase with a floor at the top. Paul picks up this plastic golf club and a golf ball. He starts putting it up the stairs. He got halfway and told me to get it up, but to be careful not to hit it off the staircase. So I got it up, very carefully. At the top there was this living room and a hole of some kind in the middle of the room. When we do it, we somehow get a TV. I offer it to Paul, since he told me the trick. But he said I should have it. This is like a 60" TV or so. My mom is angry at me for getting the TV because she feels I somehow cheated Parker. She points out that the point of the booth was to make him money, because nobody should have been able to win. I say that it doesn't matter because he should have known someone might win. She reluctantly agrees to let me keep it, but questions how I'm going to get it home. I tell her I'll just take it on my bike. I ride my bike with it on the back. I get all the way to the end of my street, and I suddenly get shot.
      Last edited by cactusbin; 11-06-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast