I had my 85th LD during the night and it was quite interesting.

DREAM: I was at this huge fancy party/restaraunt (spelling?) I was standing next to my manager at my job and I just noticed how real everything seemed. So that made me do an RC--plugging my nose and breathing--and it worked.. I was Lucid and had turned around a almost instantly out of all the hundred's of people that were there, Anna (my dreamguide) appeared. I went up to her and grabbed her hand, and her hand felt so life like I was amazed. I asked her a question "What is the meaning for all this?" but sadly, i dont know what she said back .

Later I had lost lucidity during the same dreamscape but got it back and the dream changed to a snowy city with no one but me in the city. I was ontop of roof tops jumping (not huge jumps) from building to building until I finally got to the ground. I stopped in my tracks and started to try to change the dream scene. I thought about a sunny beach and an ocean. I closed my eyes and tried to make it appear, I could even hear the waves, but when I opened my eyes i was at the same place, only this time there was a river by me. I decided to jump into the river. I went underwater and started to breathe, and this feeling was really wicked. Being underwater and being able to breathe, WHILE being taken along with the river. I was so comfortable doing that I almost made myself inside my Lucid dream go to sleep .

Later on I woke up

All in All the dream lasted about 10mins. It was a really good dream, too bad I couldnt talk to Anna that much. I'll have to work on that..

thanks,

spiritofthewolf