Bizzare Lucid Dream Light Night

This is my bizarre Lucid (or Semi-Lucid) dream last night. It lasted about 60 minutes.
Went to bed around 10:45. I was going to try Galantamine/Choline around 2-3AM if I woke up, and could get back to sleep fast. Still trying this stuff out. Had a closed eye dream about twenty minutes after going to bed as I was drifting in and out. Sometime around 1AM (because I woke up at 12:45 to check the clock and fell right into the dream after doing so) I had this dream.

Started out as a regular normal dream but fastly after a fewminutes became Lucid. Had maybe a false awakening first. Was somewhere in my room I believe. I heard a voice communicate that if I use my outter body to move my physical body on my stomach I can travel better. I had been for awhile trying to figure out how to transport fast to different locations without fading out or drainig myself out. So I did that. I lost consciousness of my physical body but I recall using my dream body to move my physical body in the dream on my stomach and it was a lot of help. Than I felt more free…like I didn’t have a short leech. So I focused on going somewhere….Thailand! I flew real fast…speed of light. Too Thailand and was flying way above it in the sky..but it morning (or late mornining the sun was out but not too strong) there it seems where as it felt like it was just dark in my other location. I saw unique buildings. I didn’t want to stay long so I wouldn’t lose the dream. I started to float away lightly, and I was in this dark void flying softly but conscious. I started saying out loud in a non-verbal way “anyone around” and after severaltimes I heard a voice eventually say yes. I followed its path, and than appeared after seeing a path into it what looks like one of those doctor/dentist office waiting rooms…but it looked more 1970s and no reception desk/window. Two guys were there. Didn’t know either of them. They were waiting for something. They looked friendly but sad. There was another one I couldn’t see and he was cursing and swearing big time in non-body form. I was like what’s up with that guy? And the one guy to the left said they always do that when they come here. I tried to get rid him by thought but I had no control over this dream. I couldn’t make anything move, change, and stuff. This is what I call one of those “bound by cosmic laws” dreams. I said “he’ll go away” and the other one say “He’ll be back or someone like him. We get those spirits a lot around here.” I was like “spirits.” He said “yeah”. I was like okay..Im not a spirit." Im in my Astral Body (a term I use loosly)" than I did a loop-di-loop around them in the room flying. I have a body I said; I’m just out of it. He said “we don’t anymore. We’re like you but we don’t have bodies anymore”. I was like “okay”. So I just asked do you miss being dead and the one guy said “No, not at all. It was too hard of a life.” The other guy didn’t say anything but looked like he was confused. I just hung there really doing nothing for a while. At that point I started to fade…I said to them…Im fading back into my body….I tried to hold consciousness as long as I can, and on the last fade in and out…the room was there but no one was standing there anymore…than I awoke, and logged this all down. It was 2:00AM on the dot when I did so. Felt like I was in LD for hours though esp going through that black void. Surprised I held my consciousness while going through non-images in dreams (and no I didnt waken up or was in a semi-wake shape. I was still in the dream, and I was flying and focused...it was just black all around...like a cosmic void).

Very interesting dream is all I can say. I didn’t bother too take the G+C for the night after I woke up; no point. I was going to wait to next week again but decided to give it another try tonight. I only been using G+C since last week or three times so far. However G+C has nothing to do with Lucid Dreaming for me.. Ive been into this area of metaphysics since the mid-1980s through my moms obsession with the New Age movement as a kid, and had plenty of Lucid or non-lucid but serious type of vivid dreams since I was a kid and teenage in the 1980s/90s. I dreamt kind of like this before in the past (last month I had a dream like this but I was in this place where I can access all the records of Earth’s history like a big huge history library…I just woke up in my Lucid Dream and was there and could look up anyone and see if they were on earth or not and events even down to if names of people are deceased or on earth but from only the past happenings very weird lol)…but this is one of the more Para-psychological ones I had in a looooong while. (For the record some would say It wasnt a LD but a low level faint Astral or Mental Projection depending on if you believe in Astral Travel). Thought I share. Share if you had these types of dreams. Techniques I used before bed is simply “I will lucid or astral projection tonight.” Several times before falling asleep. Relaxing real good. And saying a special protection prayer that simply goes “No negative dreams, people, energy are allowed around me or in my space.” as I try and do if I dont forget. I had a few other dreams after that Lucid that were non-lucid (but one had a very important message behind it). I remember most of my dreams when I wake up most of them vivid. I usually can recall two to five dreams easily a night. I have a photo generic memory in waking life where I just read something once too three times and I have it imprinted in my mind and memorized (since I was a kid in the early 1980s. My mom has it too. Probably from memorizing spelling tests, long speeches by famous presidents for my history classes, theather arts I took as an elective, and I would try and memorize books as a kid so I had them in my head after I return them to the library…this was in the 1980/90s way before Internet was around.) Why I say if you’re having trouble recalling dreams…practice mental mind memorization in your waking like like learning a theather play and reciting it without the script and practice mind simulation memorization stuff. I take Lucid Dreams as almost an art to achieve so I take them serious in and out of the dreams…so most of my LD’s are usually serious based.

Thats it. Ciao for now. Hope ya enjoyed.