Banned
      Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Hypnogogic Imagery
      Nightmares
      Comments

[right][size="1"][color="navy"]Clarity:
      Sleep:
      [/right][center][/size][font="book antiqua"][size="3"][b][u]Title[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]

Dream

[/color]
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-11-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Banned
      No dreams on the 3rd. Rhonda and I got really wasted.

Banned
      No dreams on the 4th. Rhonda gave me a sleepy pill.

Banned
      No dreams

Banned
      Nothing

Banned
      Last of my pot, from now on there will be good vivid dreams

Banned
      Clarity: Good
      Sleep: Good
      Haunted House
      My mother had rented this huge place for our vacation. My brother and I got there first and we found this huge white creature that was a ghost. It chased us around for a while, but we ended up hiding from it on a school bus. But it followed us. We tried to escape and eventually did. Our mother had gotten there and it turned out that we had been in the wrong house. We were supposed to have been in the old hotel next door. Our mom showed us around and I commented on how huge her bedroom was, then I noticed a false wall. I pulled on it and it came off easily to reveal the body of a toddler. It then disappeared as I went to explore the hidden room as my mother went to the car. There were two more beds in there, for kids and tons of games and stuff.

This is where things started getting weird. There were some people who appeared downstairs. They seemed like they didn't eve notice the dead toddle and all had weapons. They kept looking at the door holding knives. It looked like they were waiting for my mother to come back in. I grabbed a serrated knife and jammed it into one of the women's back. She screams so I then cut her throat and she fell down in a pile. The other ghosts immediately went to the body on the floor and started devouring it. I then run outside to tell my mother that we can't stay.

It's dark outside and there are thick woods. I can't find her so decide to go back inside, but the door is locked. I try to find a way in, but Red Forman opens a window and calls me over. He has seen all of the ghosts and demons too and wants to get the hell out, he has one in particular following him because he has ahold of a large metal box, sort of like a big lunch box. It was owned by one of the ghosts. We determine that he had murdered someone with it, then died. Red said as we slowly drove away that the ghost had been looking for something that was in it, but it was empty. I looked inside and immediately found a hidden compartment with a wrapped object in it. We could see the ghost immediately know that I had it. Red just laughed, knowing that it couldn't catch us in the car. He was wrong, the ghost appeared at my feet and grabbed the object, whatever it was. We both screamed, but then it disappeared. There were more hidden compartments and I found a bottle of booze and a lot of weapon in the bottom.

Meanwhile, my mother was back in the house and a demon baby was under the bath water. It floated up out of the water, leaving a ring of fire as it came out. She screamed and threw something at it, then I woke.

Limitless was in there somewhere giving me a handjob, bur very early on. Even though this was full of ghosts and ghouls, it wasn't a nightmare. I don't remember ever actually being scared. I think this was inspired by A Nightmare Before Christmas, which I watched high with Rhonda last weekend.
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-08-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Banned
      I had a really REALLY filthy dream about limitless last night

Clarity: Medium
      Limitless is dirty
      Limitless and I were in a bedroom somewhere, naked. We had just gotten out of the shower and couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it, still standing up, I played with her clitoris from behind. She positioned me behind her and slid me into her doggy style. She screamed as we fucked, holding onto something. She then pulled me out and sucked my some more. Then we went out, to a store or something. We went into a store room or something and continued having sex, standing up against the wall. We got what we wanted, I don’t remember what and went to the register. We got up on the little belt and she knelled down and we did more doggy style in front of everyone. Then she picked her ass up and sucked me between her legs, telling me she wanted me to put it in her ass.

I felt around her ass and was surprised to find a little ring, she had had beads inside of her the whole time. I pulled them out slowly, she loved it. She then positioned herself and I slid the tip in. She moaned loudly, still at the cash register and told me to go slow because I was bigger than she expected. Eventually I got the whole thing in and we went to town on the belt and eventually when I was ready to cum she pulled it out, turned around and shoved it down her throat.

Banned
      Only remember fragments

Banned
      The 60s
      I was in the 60s and having out with Jefferson airplane. I was Grace Slick's boyfriend We were in some kind of field and one of the members was shooting a gun at some targets. Why he had a gun was beyond me, guns are only for inbred hillbillies, but he had one. I asked him to stop because there was a town in the direction he was shooting. He didn't believe me so we walked to the right a little bit so that we could see the school beyond the trees he was shooting at. He got all flustered and apologized. Grace and I walked away, I think we were taking LSD.
      Grace Slick circa 1969

I watched a documentary about LSD last night, Grace Slick was on telling the story of how she almost dosed Nixon

Val got fired
      I was back at the carousel and Valerie was a lifeguard. I was to bring something over to her, but ended up playing around in the pool and then getting out ad dancing with her. I didn't know that she had been in trouble before and eventually Nancy came over and fired her for screwing around. I tried to tell her it was my fault, but it didn't matter.

Sorry everyone, there will be no more videos because a few asshole stalkers ruined it for everybody.
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-11-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Banned
      Clarity: Poor
      Sleep: Medium
      Band
      I was in a band again and we were at some small venue. The only thing I remember doing was singing 2525 by Zager and Evans.

Banned
      Dungeon
      I was in some sort of dungeon with some other people, like in Hunger. We had food, but it was giving us all problems, it may have been poisoned, but one of us got a cavity that was killing him. A woman eventually called down and asked who had the cavity and that she would care to them. We decided that I should pretend it was me, as I was voted the most likely to be able to kill our captor. I got up to her and she had a gorgeous house. I bided my time for a little while, but I think I woke up before I could kill her

Banned
      Huh, don't remember anything

Banned
      Party with Ashleigh
      My mother was throwing a party at a house. I was looking around and noticed that a bunch of kids were eating brownies, which worried me. I asked my mother where the brownies that I had made for the party were and she told me that she had them by her. I was relieved and grabbed one. I went to another part of the house and was surprised to see ashleigh wedn there. I hadn't seen her since high school, but she looked gorgeous. I went to her and we started talking. She offered me a piece of cake that she said she had brought. I told her she was gonna make me fat. She responded by saying that the only thing she wanted to make fat was this, and put her hand on my crotch. I jumped a little, but coo'd. We started making out and I pulled her into a guest house and realized that I didn't have any protection. I told her to not move a muscle and ran into the main house and to my room. I grabbed a box of magnums and as many toys that I could fit in my backpack. But I woke up before I could get back to her.

Banned
      Running
      I was on the Honesdale cross country course and was making pretty good time, but as I turned into the parking lot, I saw Rhonda waiting for me. I went down to see what she was doing, and she started kissing me. She got down on her knees and started giving me a blowjob. She was able to take it much further than she could in real life, and it felt great. She adjusted her panties so that she could slip me in without taking her clothes off. We fucked for a little bit, but then heard someone coming. We scrambled to get our shit together and she hid under a bed. We were in a bedroom now. Some people came in and didn't think much of me, even though I was only partially dressed.

Banned
      No dreams from the 17th

Banned
      Hot Tub Storm
      It was really stormy, I was in Cape Cod with what seemed to be some people from high school. The storm was so intense that the waves were crashing half way up the hill, about fifty feet. There was fierce winds and rain too. I was outside because it was warm and I loved it, a few girls came out to join me. We decided to uncover half of the hot tub and we got in. I know Megan W was there, she sat down next to me, I don't remember much else. I think Kelly Sue was there too.

Banned
      19th

Had my first lucid in a while

Lucidity: Medium
      Sex with Rhonda
      I was in some sort of meeting, it was more of a lecture. We were outside, heading somewhere where we could do some talking. I wasn't really into it, so I kinda wandered around. I became slightly lucid during one of my walks and bounced around before going back to the group. Then my lucidity jumped and I decided to be stop listening to the lecture at all. I flew to another group, then back to my group. While flying, I grabbed a butterfly net and caught a girl in it. I was going to have sex with her, but she turned into a plastic bag. I looked back at the group, Rhonda was in it, so I went up behind her, bent her down and fucked her doggy style. Eventually, she had be put it in her ass and we kept going. She then laid me down and fucked my in cowgirl, still anally.

Eventually I either woke, or had a FA, but I chained it, so that Rhonda appeared under my covers. She gave me amazing head.

Banned
      Nothing on the 20th

Banned
      Nothing on the 21st

Banned
      Nothing on the 22nd

Banned
      Nothing really tonight either.

Banned
      Sleep: Very Poor
      Sick / Dosed?
      I was signing up for a karate competition. I was at the table where the masters registered to fight, but suddenly my vision started getting blurry. I had a hard time talking, I was slurring and I didn't know where I was. I thought that I was getting very sick, I was dizzy. I almost fell a few times, and wondered how I would fight.

It actually felt like a salvia trip.

Banned
      No dreams

Banned
      Performance Review
      I was at a performance review. I was being asked about some things that were on my Facebook page, which made me mad because that is all supposed to be private. Anyway, they told me that I had been exceeding expectations and was going to be put in charge of another project. I was asked who I wanted to work with and I chose Gary because everyone else was busy and he was a lot more technical than me. I explained that it's a good match to have someone who codes from the gut with someone who was very technical because both had their own advantages.

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast