• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By dolphin

Thread: Rebuilded old house ruin (important)

Rebuilded old house ruin (important)

Background: In my real life there is a old family house which is out of order (ruin). And my relationship with father is bad, he is lost and did many mistakes and he is addicted to alcohol and pills etc.
      Dream: I was entering in room of that old family house and on my big surprise, walls was fixed (IRL wall on streat side is half broken) with some kind of bright white gluish miracle-like supstance that fix everything and walls look like new. My father was standing near me, proud on that. There was huge tin can in room, when i open it,it was full of that supstance, left by workers.
      I was so so happy, house was fixed and i started putting new sink in kitchen and i was planing to remove old and put new furniture etc. My friend tried to get me on a phone(i think to come to him to hang out etc) but i was not interested as i wanted to do all good things there. This dream is important to me, i would like to know what it means. Thx in forward ppl.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      the Pacific Ocean
      DJ Entries
      I had OpenAi (YouChat) interpret the dream and here is what it said:
      "Entering a room in an old family house that has been fixed with a bright, miraculous substance may represent a desire for stability, security, or renewal in your life. The fact that your father is there and is proud of the work suggests a positive influence or support from a paternal figure in your life.

The tin can filled with the miracle substance may symbolize a potential source of abundance or opportunity in your life. The fact that you feel so happy and inspired to fix up the house and make other positive changes may indicate a sense of motivation or optimism about your goals.

Finally, the fact that your friend calls but you choose to stay and work on the house may suggest a prioritization of personal or domestic matters over social or external pressures. It is possible that this dream is reflecting a desire to build a strong foundation for yourself and focus on your personal growth and well-being.

Overall, this dream may be encouraging you to take action on your desire for stability and renewal, and to prioritize your personal goals and pursuits over external distractions. However, please note that dream interpretation is not an exact science and should be taken with a grain of salt."
      Mnik0211 likes this.

Tnx. Btw how acurate is AI in interpreting complexity of human dreams?

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      the Pacific Ocean
      DJ Entries
      I don't know. Whether an interpretation is accurate depends on whether or not it resonates with the dreamer. To me, it seems the advantage of AI is that it can quickly generate decent ideas about what the dream could be about and the disadvantage is that to doesn't seem to be able to interpret dreams as deeply as some humans could.