• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      Never counted
      In a building in the snow
      DJ Entries

Question peacock486's old dreams

this is for my dreams that i can actually remember.
      most of the time, i can't say the exact date, because i don't know it.

also, in most of this, i can only remember what I do, but sometimes, DCs have lines and/or roles too. almost none are actually lucid.

i will try to remember the dreams as good as i can, but some dreams, i can only remember fragments, but i still want to put as much of them as i can onto here.

Dreams will be in Green, Parts where i am Lucid will be in Red

The post date is not the date i had the dream on most of them.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-26-2009 at 01:57 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title : McDonalds Library
      Lucid : for 3 seconds
      Themes : resturants, pools, fire

i woke up normally, after having another dream which will be here later. i did my morning routine, then went to school. in 1st hour, there was no teacher, so i went to the library. i sat down at a table, and put my head down. i then tried to do a WILD, but failed. i entered a dream anyway. i was at my house again, and walked out. it was sunny, but not very, and was at an angle. i walked down my street, and went to the store plaza (that exists in reality). i went into the party store, but it was different from reality. it was smaller, and was like a combination of the party store, and the chicken place right next to it in waking life. there was a walkway allowing access to the back of a black counter, which went to the wall. the hallway went further back to god knows where. i didn't do anything in there, and instead turned to look through the windows. suddenly for whatever reason, the weather changed to like boiling hot, and my neighbors house across the street was where the road was. it was blackening, and was on fire. there was smoke coming out of the windows. i look back down the road where i came, and then suddenly, i was in the room where the pool is in the middle school (the HS and the MS are connected). it was different from the pool that's there in reality, as there was two pools instead of one. i don't know how deep the pools were, but the smaller one had flotation platforms crossing it like a bridge for some reason. i had an OBE floating over the platforms. then i can't remember the rest of the pool scene. fade to sitting down at a table inside a random restaurant. there is a keyboard (but no unit, or screen) on the table. i see the keyboard, about to type something, but i do a RC (looking at text that changes) with the keyboard. it works. I then realize that i am dreaming. everything gets so vivid it's like waking life. then the colors start to rapidly alternate, as i get exited that i am lucid dreaming. then, fade to black. I notice that i am awake, but i can't move. i also feel the vibrating and the zuming. especially when i try to move, it feels really weird. after that, the SP goes away, and i sit up to see another person. I look around and it looks like the library that i fell asleep in in reality, except that there is something that looks like scaffolding that has tubes like the ones in a restaurant play area, or a chucky cheese. Also, looking out the windows reveiled a blank void. i didn't think anything of it. i realized that i had awoken and i wanted to do an RC, but there was no text (even though it was a library) to do one. then, the person that was with me said "sleep paralysis". Then i woke up in reality. my eyes were closed, and i saw phosphenes while i focused on dream recall. when i was done, i sat up and the bell rang.
      Last edited by peacock486; 02-19-2009 at 06:48 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: SuperGlitchoid
      Lucid: No
      Themes: Super Metroid, secret worlds
      Fragmented: Maybe
      The Great Metroid game related: Yes

i don't remember when i had this, but i know it was during the early morning (my REM cycles don't begin until AFTER 1 o'clock in the morning). i don't remember when it began, but i seem to remember things as i go over them.

So anyway, I am playing some sort of version of Super Metroid for the SNES. there's no screen or anything, it just like it's being played out before me. anyway, everything goes normal until i get to a save station, and do a glitch (that is not in the actual game), to go under the room. the screen scrolls too. when i get to the bottem of the black "void", it looks like any room in the normal game area, except for a different layout. kind of like a whole secret zone of the game. so i go to the left, down a slope. eventually, i get to the end, and jump down. the jump brings me to an intersection, where there are doors to the left and right. i choose to run to the right. as i run, the graphics set changes to something that looks like the inside of a human bone (possibly gore phobia). i am like "AHHHHHHHHHH" and run back to the intersection. the color of the graphics set has now changed to pinkish for some reason. when i go to the left. i can't remember the rest, but when i woke up, it was morning, and i got on my comp (as usual)
      Last edited by peacock486; 03-21-2009 at 03:02 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: Castlevania Apocalypse
      Lucid: Almost
      Themes: Armageddon, videogames, glitches, False Awakenings
      Fragmented: Most Likely
      Date: August 25, 2007

I was in my basement, and wanted to get some sleep, so i did. Then, I am at my house trying to get to some random party in my neighborhood. i sneek out of my house, and walk to the other house. there is a blue pickup truck in the driveway. someone is there. we both go inside. i suddenly see before me a NES castlevania game that doesn't exist. if you have ever played "king arthur's world" for the snes, you know kinda what it looks like. anyway, i press up on the controller pad, and the screen scrolls up. when i press the up button again it scrolls up again. i held the up button, and we got to see areas that you get to later in the game. we continued to hold it, and it eventually started to act glitchy. instead of rooms that look like levels, we get screens and screens of garbage (it looks like a glitch). we eventually got to something that looks like a computer keyboard. then, garbage began to spawn and scroll down from where the keyboard was, and the game crashed. we then walked out of the place. for some reason it is now dark out, and the houses have orange lights. the person i was with said the world was ending. i see the sun getting bigger. i go back to my house, and go inside. there is a hole with sand in the kitchen (in reality, we have a basement). i go into it, and suddenly, i wake up and i am back in my basement, except there is wood walls instead of cinderblock walls. i didn't do any RCs because i didn't know about them at the time. so i walk up stairs, and there is a purple iMac G3 in the living room. i am like "cool we got another computer". then i notice that the sun is going down. i know something's up. then, i go into the kitchen. the sand and the hole is gone, but instead there is a TV that is showing the news. the TV shows a picture of the sun exactly as i saw it before the FA. i'm like "i am gunna die". then, i wake up, and i am BACK IN THE BASEMENT AGAIN. i go upstairs and i am like "please don't be Armageddon". i go in there, and it is dark inside. opening the curtain reveals a blank infinite void. in the center, the purple iMac is up-side down for some reason. then my parents get me and we get ready to go down south, where part of my family is. then, as we are preparing, everything begins to fade, and i am back in the basement. i question my non-lucidity ("am i dreaming?"), turning the entire thing into a pre-lucid dream. i go upstairs, and open up the curtains. trying to looking outside didn't reveal a void, but instead, it showed the outside. suddenly, there was somethign that i could only describe as a small earthquake, and then, something shot down to the outside of my house. when the smoke cleared, it was a sign that looked like a speed limit sign. it said 75 or something close to that. i knew that that represented how many days we had to live, before we died. i walked into the kitchen, and then looked at the sign again. the number changed to 55. i didn't think about it. then i look at the floor, and i wake up, back in the basement, in reality. i had to do some reality checks, but i didn't know any. i let it go, and walked upstairs. the sign wasn't outside. there was no hole or TV in the kitchen. i was awake.
      Last edited by peacock486; 02-19-2009 at 10:01 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: Talking Peacocks
      Fragmented: somewhat
      Themes: Campgrounds, Peacocks
      The Great Metroid game related: No

first i need to say, i LOVE peacocks. not just liking them alot, but i have affection for them. it would make sense to dream about them.
      so anyway, I am driving in my parents car down a not paved road in a part of a huge campground. i then see a pen, and stop the car and get out. i then walk over to the pen, and i see some peacocks in it, except those peacocks are as tall as me (i am 5' 7"). i somehow pass through the pen. i am then with the peacocks. i then begin to talk with the huge peacocks (i forgot what we said, except that i told them that i loved them and they said that they loved me back.), and then my mom calls me back to the car. i then begin walking into the woods, and find a hill that has a tree growing straight out of it. the hill is small, and has a path up it. i follow it and then get back to the car. Skip to driving by the pen. i see the peacocks, and then every thing starts fading and then i wake up. i was pissed off that it wasn't real. looking back, i like that i think it was nice to dream of peacocks. in fact, one of the peacocks in the cages (the one i talked to the most) i think might be my dream guide.
      Last edited by peacock486; 02-24-2009 at 03:37 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: The greatest Metroid game ever (with some other stuff)
      Lucid: no
      Themes: Metroid, highways, computer monitors, trains?
      The Great Metroid Game related: YES!!!

the first thing i remember is i was in a strange room, with red lighting. there were two computer monitors laying on the floor, screen down. i talked with a DC about how one of the monitors didn't work. so i grab the broken one, and try to power it up. something that looks like text comes up that i can't remember. so i take the monitor, and some machine that looks like, and was the same size as the other monitors, but only had what looked like a 5 inch screen. suddenly i am in the back seat of the jeep, with the weird machine with me. the two monitors were in the back. we are driving down a weird highway with a railroad track in the center. I turn on the machine. what comes up on the screen is a metroid game, that looks like a zequel to super metroid, with the same graphics. i start playing it. skip to the end part, where i am screw attacking through the wall to get to another room. the room is flashing red, like in the end sequence of super metroid. when i land in the next room, i fall through a corridor, and then there is a door on the right. i go through it, to then run like hell through the hallway. then somehow, i get to a door, that for some reason was on the left side of the wall, of which there was none. i go through the door, and their was a corridor that led up to god knows where. i then got off the machine, and the jeep was about to go off of a hill (in the middle of the highway. the jeep didn't have enough momentum, so it fell back down to the ground. above us, there were other cars coming off of the road, which we should of landed on. the cars driving off are moving so fast that they land on the road. when they came to land, they just barely missed our car. i get afraid that they will hit us, so i get out of the car. i then walk up the hill (there was hill surrounding us at this point. i tried to walk up the hill, but a train came and i had to go back. when i finally came back up the hill, i had to walk to my destination. so i started walking. skip to it almost being dark out. i am still walking. i am hungry. so i then see this hill, with a built in resturant. there were no doors or walls separating the outside from the restaurant. i walk in, and sit down on one of the booths. then i walk out, and it's light out again. fade to a hill with a box car in it. i walk up the hill, and the ground on the top is like almost rusty, with metalic like features. then the dream faded and i woke up. i was in awe in how great this dream was to me for some reason. i recalled the dream, and ... i then just remembered it until all this time later when i decided to type this down here.

EDIT: i made a ruff (forgot to spell again) outline of the restaurant in the hill
      Last edited by peacock486; 03-29-2009 at 06:11 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: books with pages changing
      Lucid: Yes
      Metroid related: No
      Themes: i don't remember.

I was in this hallway. i have no idea how i became lucid, but i did the nose pinch and it worked. i then walked over to a booth (like in restaurants). there was a book on the table. i opened it up and it had garbage text. i looked away, and looked back. the whole page changed. then i
      woke up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      NOTE: ignore the thing about the "new interest". this was had on August 27, 2008 - before i started liking peacocks

August 27, 2008

This is straight from an old text file on my external HD:

that was my best dream ever. i got to go see the busted upp school, i got to go see all the elevaotrs, i got to blow up insainly. oh yeah, well...um...i got to see (reomved) from metroid, let alone (removed) talk with him AFTER fainting from seeing him, letting go from a bar that i was holding on to, and falling into a pool below.. infact, the one he wanted to talk to was ME! even though he was called something like norath or something when i saw him, he still looked identical to (removed>, therfore he is <removed>. you see what happenned was...: we found our selves in some strong windblasts. I got to see a car that was floating in the windy area. later we found another blast of wind from another dream reliving. after hearing something that i donot remember but know it was relevent, i began to think that these wind blasts were created by him (norath aka <removed>). i knew that that wasn't the case. when i got to another dream reliving, i was in a party type setting, a building with multiple floors, a outdoor pool on the right, and something i can't remember (even though it could be a football field due to the bleachers) in the back. I was talking about stuff with other people, and then their's a really big wind blast. it turns the sky black, and then, a storm appears, and then, norath aka ridley appears out of the sky and flies down to the area where we were. i was on a ledge, at first sitting but then leaning over the edge, hanging on to a pipe from the wall. ridley flies by and perches on the field infront of us all. I was already deaply in love with him before, i needed to sit down to take this one in if i could, being that your bran fucking new interest is sitting in front of you, proving that he DID make those windblasts. only thing, i wasn't sitting down. i was hanging from a ledge. i start shaking, uttering my high piched whine for a second, before i let go of the pipe, and fall into the water below and faint. ridley flies over to the pool, grabs me out of the water, i wake up and another student says he wants to talk with me. i can't remember the conversation, but i can remember that he called himself norath or something like that, and that he was a normal person. he was small, and he wanted to be bgg. one day, a big eagle or something took him away, where he got like this. he deffinitly got big (if ridley is two samus's tall, and samus's suit is 6 feet tall, then ridley is 12 feet tall), like he wanted. i can't remember what happenned next, except i remember him flying down the road, next to the school that got mentioned.

before that there were a couple really strong wind blasts from which were from him, one of which had the bottem half of the cool car from bruce all mighty (EDIT: i checked, it's a Saleen S7) floating. unfortunatly that was the last time i saw him. after that, i was wisked away to the busted school. i walked in, and started wandering around. i got to the old broken elevator, that i broke in a previous dream. i saw another elevator that had no internal doors, but was really good. i got back out and started wandering again. i find another elevator, but this one is not so good. i grab the bar, and force the elevator up and down. so i get tired of that and get back out.

since i was upstairs, i wanted to see waht happend to the old broken elevator's other entrence, so i go into the back of a library from another dream. i see through dusty glass, into an abandoned part of the place. sure enough, the elevator's entrence was there. i find another student in there, and he followed me around the room until he almost got out. i see the tech guy in there, and we both get out. he want's to go downstairs to where he is suposed to go, but the stair's are blocked off. so we both find yet another elevator, but this one can't go all the way to the floor of downstairs because it is blocked by water pipes and those would have to be relocated to make that work. so we go in, and go downstairs. the elevaotr doesn't go down to the bottem, and i see the pipes blocking it's path in HD. so we jump out and start walking to the room. the hallways were hidious. it looked like an old steam tunnel. it was dusty too. i mention that it looks like a steam tunnel and they agree. we all get to the room, and it was equal, but had lights and a wooden floor. i complain, before i go back out of the building. i can't remember the rest but i think that ridley flew me back to the party place. or at least a versoin of it. there was so much shit happening. i just blew the fuck up. if the "incedent" that happenned was a missle, then this was a atomic bomb. i don't wan't to think about the rest, except that i talked about ridley and how i love him (as i do (he's in sky one now)), and how i want him to be there even though he was there a little bit earlyer. ridley ended up being there, and i stopped crying.

the rest was just replays of my defining dreams. it had the one where i was in gta sa and we were going around every where to places that wern't in the game. the one with the old school was there too.
      though i have to admit, the dreams i relived in this dream were awesome, there are some i wish were included in the mash, including the one with the metroid building and the bounty hunter one. also, i would have liked to see the resturont in the mountan again. also, the one with ben, and the one with the 2D part and the 3d part. and also, i would have liked to see the very super missle again. i would also like to see the rest of the map areas again including the dark areas. i would also like to see the only game with the samus crateria theme again, with everything included. i would like to see all of the map of my 2d game again. i would also like to see the dream with the big room and the entrence, with everything 2d and 3d included.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-11-2009 at 03:00 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      December 13th, 2008

Title: "1984"ish
      TGMG: no
      Themes: future, high school.

Once again, straight from an old text file

dystopian future, where all the countries have been dissolved into one world country, you have to were these blue or amber glasses like things, that identify you. all the people walk fast. but you cant run.

there is apparently one big ultra-complex where all the people on the planet live in. i ask him what was wrong with the world and he said it, i just didn't catch it.

at first it looked a lot like my high school, but then it began to change. we went down the hallway, then turned to the left into a big room, with a ramp in it, and people below. we went down the ramp, and at the end was was an intersection, with stairs going up on the right, and down on the left. we walked through it, then turned to the left to go into another hallway with a ramp. we walked up it, then when we got to the end, about 10 feet ahead was some stairs, going up. we walked up them, i was having a hard time catching up with him, and when we got to the end, there was alot of people there.

at the beginning, i had a bag of stuff, with an amber id band. i had a blue one. so i walk out of the room, and run away, but the scanners detect me, and automatically issue cruel and unusual punishment on me. i reset, and then put the amber thing on, and walk out. this time it doesn't detect me. then someone else in the room says "radiation check" and everyone gets in a line with some floating whiteboards. i pick up the marker, and write down my name and address. they say it's my old address. i cry that that's the only one i know. then we do the aforementioned. then i wake up and write this down.

but when i say my excuse, they understand.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-07-2009 at 01:21 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: Bathrooms 2.0
      TGMG: No
      Themes: Middle school, Draining, Floods, stairs.

So i don't remember very much of this, so i am going to type this down.

So, i am in my old middle school . Looking out of the windows reveils void. i walk over to some bathroom that's flooding and has holes in the wall. i go into one of the stalls, and it's just a toilet. i walk out, and i see some balloons. i walk back in, and now there are stairs in the bathroom. i don't follow them. i don't remember the rest.

Last edited by peacock486; 04-05-2010 at 01:17 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      May 19th, 2008

HBO VHS Glitch dream (which i blame for these videos: This one, and This one)
      Themes: Big house, HBO Sign off, VHS tapes, girl.

So, it was a school day, and i had woke up early. so i went back to sleep. during one of the dreams (i can't remember the other ones), i was in a big room in a huge house. it was night, and the room was dark. it had a surreal feeling to it. The room was dark; everything looked black and white, except it was in shades of dull cyan, and it wasn't bright.
      < the big room in my dream
      Anyway, i felt like someone was about to come through the door. i wasn't laying in bed, i was standing in the middle of the room. there was a TV with a VHS player hooked to it. so i see a whole bunch of VHS tapes on a shelf on the wall I go over to the tapes and pick one up. it doesn't say anything, but i feel that it has something old on it. so i put it in the VCR, an there is some old HBO stuff on it. then the tape cuts to newer stuff. so i do a technique that doesn't exist IRL to watch what has been taped over. it involves stopping the tape, rewinding it while holding down the tape, and then playing it. the old footage should come up. i did it, and then an HBO sign off came on, much like the one used in the late 70s until 81. the video showed a hallway, with a child boy floating down it . then he opened up a door and floated down the stairs . the audio was pretty much the same as it is IRL, except that the pitch was lower by 25&#37;. i was pretty freaked out by this for some reason. then i take the tape out of the VCR, and i put it in my pocket. then i walk into the hallway, and i look back into the room. there is a bed, and some kind of thing in the middle of the room (not where i was, it was closer to the bed then me). so i walk back and i
      wake up. for about 5 minutes i thought that the technique for the tape playing would work. then i thought about it and it was nonsense.

then i just remembered it until today when i typed it down here.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-11-2009 at 02:34 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Elevator bathroom

themes: elevator, store, bathroom.
      fragmented: yes

So i am at aunts house right now on their computer typing this. the reason why i am typing this, is because when i walked upstairs to see their room, they had a personal bathroom. the bathroom looked like the one in my dream.

So, here it is.

So i am in the electronics section of a store, i look outside, and it is dusty. i look into the corner of the store, and there is a door. so i walk out of the electronic section, and go to the corner. the door is locked. so i walk outside, and it is a city, except all of the buildings are covered in dust. i look around, and there isn't anything interesting. so i walk back into the store, and walk over to the door. it's unlocked now. so i go in, and suddenly, i am in a very small bathroom. i look at the door, and there is steps on the floor. the door looks like it belongs to an elevator. so i walk over to it, and i press a button on the wall, and the doors open. so i walk into an L shaped room, with some electronics in it. the bathroom goes down. then, i turn around, and the bathroom is sinking. so i press another button on the outside, and the bathroom comes back up. it seems to be a bathroom as well as a elevator.

i can't remember the rest.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-15-2009 at 08:18 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      i finally had my first real lucid dream!

here it is:

the first thing i remember is being in this room. the room has beige paint on the wall. there is a bulletin board on the wall. there is a CCTV camera hooked to a computer on the ceiling. someone is in there with me. he says something like "you are dreaming. so i will take this camera and record stuff. then, i will put it on the internet. when you wake up, the video will still be there". i always want to relive me dreams, so i go with it. he takes the camera and records some stuff in an opening in the wall. then, he takes the camera and records me. then, i say some stuff. since i know i am dreaming, i go through the hole in the wall. then all of a sudden, i am on a little island in the middle of sky.

There is water surrounding the entire island. so i jump up and fly up through the sky. then my vision goes white. then, i am still flying, but now i am back by the island. the water's gone now. there is some Grey stuff on it.

then, i land on the floating thing, and suddenly, i am in a twisted version of the auditorium. i am on the balcony. then, i am like "i am dreaming". i suddenly get a boost, and i jump off of the balcony. i start to fly, and i fly onto the stage. i fly over the seats, and then, below me, a 1-bit pattern looking like a vortex appears.

i fly into it, and suddenly, i am back in the original room. the hole in the wall is not there anymore, replaced by a screen. the guy appears. then, he tells me that the video is ready. so i watch it, and he basically provides audio annotations. most of the video appears to be nonsense. there is one screen, where there is the pattern again, and a backwards red "L" flies towards the screen.

then, the guy dispersers. i take the camera off of the ceiling, and do some more video with it. i open up a window, and a view of the earth from space appears. i stick the camera out the window, and it floats, while it records me.

then, suddenly, i am in the room. again. there's this keyboard. it has some metal plates on it. it is floating around in the room. i go over to the door, and open it. the keyboard falls to the floor. i do that several times again, and it just does the same thing again and again. then, the dream fades, and i wake up. i go over to the computer, and type this down very slowly, and draw the pictures.
      Last edited by peacock486; 05-31-2009 at 09:33 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Red face one hell of an entry

i can still remember part of this, as it was only a few days ago.

WARNING

WEIRDNESS HAZARD

Title: Up dream
      Date: A few days ago
      Lucid: See bottom
      Fragmentation level: 5
      Prologue: This is the dream where i saw Kevin the Snipe in the flesh, while not lucid. surprisingly, my brain got kevin's look and form perfectly the first time .

i was at a lake (that exists in waking life). i am walking somewhere, when i see some people out in the water. i look, and i see kevin surfing (with skis ). i am like "holy shit" and i swim out to where she is, but i can't get to her. i get to within touching distance, but then, the dream fades, and i wake up. i am like AHHHHHHHHHHHH... for like 5 minutes. that was the point where i was like "I GOTTA see that movie!". i can't remember the rest.

but more importantly, HOW THE F DID I NOT BECOME LUCID!?
      Last edited by peacock486; 12-11-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: now i am going to have to type this with one hand

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: time travel through video corruption
      lucid: no
      fragmentation level: 8
      themes: back to the future, the future, microcrap windows
      prologue: when i woke up, i actually belived it.

so i am in a computer room, with some other people. the computer i am on looks like an old 486. it has windows 95 on it. so i play a video (yes you can play videos on 486s, aslong as they are in CinePak). the video shows a old video disc format intro (remember CEDs from RCA?). tthe video looks nothing like it does in waking life. it has the words "VIDEO DISC" on the top. the music reminds me of the 20th century fox music.

another person is on a much newer computer, with windows xp on it. i then pull out another copy of the video. this copy of the video is corrupted though. when i play it, it crashes the computer in such a way, that it rips a hole in the fabric of the universe, and teleports me to the time that the computer is set to. since the time and date on the old computers can be invariably wrong, it made me time travel to 1955, the year that the computer was set to. it brought the computer along too, though.

when i arrive, i go to the nerest house, set up the computer, and set the time to when i was before. i run the vdeo, and appear back at the school. i see that the video doesn't have the effect if played on a computer with DirectX on it. if you try to play the video in emulation, it won't work either.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

so i made a DreamJournal.exe version of my june 7th lucid.

When I Met Kevin (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

So, i am following Alfred Diblasi into the Boca Raton mall. he runs in, and i run in after him. i tell him, as we are getting into the lobby, "you know, i could be dreaming" (those exact words). I pinch my nose, and I can still breath. so i forget about Alfred. I then try to fly. I jump, and i go really high, but i fall back down. i then go to where Alfred ran, and before I go through, I say "when i go through the door, Kevin will be there". I open the door, and i see Kevin running into a second room. i slowly walk over to the door, and i see Kevin through the door crack. She looks very scared, and she is shaking some. I then say my very first words to her.
      "Don't be scared, it's okay Kevin." She slowly comes out, and i introduce myself to her.
      "Hello, Kevin. i am Arron! it's nice to meet you!" I get on her, and say "i love you, Kevin!". then, i
      wake up, and i am in a field. someone says that a new species of bird has been lurking around. so i turn around, and i see Kevin, running around in the flowers. i try to run to her, but she is really fast, and i can't catch her. later on, we are in the woods, and i see her again, through some trees. i once again try to catch her in vain. then, i wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Borg cubes VS me in the NX-01

all i can remember is there were abunch of cubes comming for me, and i was in the NX-01 enterprise. i ended up destroying them by going through a crevise that they couldn't fit through.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      i had dreams where i can't remember any of the story at all, but some images from the dreams still linger in my head.

i remember being in a space ship, with elevators in the floor, and the holes for the elevators in the ceiling, but no safety guards.

later on, i remember a big room in the spaceship where the engine was.

In another dream, i remember being in a back yard, on a planet that was so close to it's star, you couldn't live very long in the sun. in the same dream, i remember a starship made out of cheese (that's what it looked like anyway)

later on in the dream, there was some big cerimony in the ship.

in another dream, i remember being in a building being chassed by a person. i got into an elevator and went down.

then i jumped off, and got into another elevator

in another dream, i was in a snowy area. i walked around, looking at things, and then i went into a building that just opened into the snow. i walked in, and i saw a metroid game, and i played it. (this dream ties into the dream about the gream metroid game)

in another dream, i remember being in some old computer room, and i turn on a computer and it makes the chime, and a green screen comes up.

in another dream, i remember crawling out of a pipe into a big room.

in another dream, i remember watching a room with a pipe in it fill and unfill.

in another dream, i remember walking out of a mechanincal building after a long adventure.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-05-2010 at 01:23 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      the first thing i remember is being in some weird store under a abandoned building. the person with me said i could get one pack of DVDs. he then pointed to a section, where entire seasons of DVDs are for sale cheaply. i see one that said dexters lab on it, and she assumes that one.
      i can't remember until i am at my house trying to play the DVDs that i got, and my computer would not play them.

-next dream-

i was in some house. i had flashbacks from saw 6 the first trap. then, i got up, and there was ... John Kramer, sittinmg at a table in the house. he says i have to get out of the house in an hour, and you have to get through alot of traps. i started looking around the house, and when i came to a hallway beyond his view, i saw a closet, with a window in it. i went to it, and saw that you could easily break the window, and cut through the barbwire.

i then went back, and i saw another guy. the first guy was still there, but there was also another person trying to get out. he goes over to the aforementioned hallway, and he tries to fit through the barb wire, but is unable to fit, and gets back out. i run back to the table, and run into another room. it is similar to the table room, but has some closets in it. i open one of the closets, and there is alot of stuff. one thing catches my attention. it was a carving of a phoenix. it was white, but it was sooo cute. i took it off the wall. and ran back to the table and asked him if i could have it. he said he didn't care, so i kept carrying it.

then, i am suddenly outside. the time wasn't up yet, and the area was fenced in. i see alot of people, trying to get out. there was one person cheating, so i try to get as far away from him as i could. he kept throwing stuff at me, to try and get me to be a cheater. i go back in, and i...

-wake up-

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      I was in the house in the post above this (the one with john kramer). i remembered how to get out of the house, so i went to the hallway with the barded wire, and i went to the closet that had steps in it, and got out really fast. i then suddenly was in a big building, with a weird layout. there was two elevators at the front, and two hallways branching off from it. i go down one hallway, and a partner i was with goes down another. i run across some colored blocks that look like they belong in super mario world. i keep going, until i get to a stairwell. i climb up the steps (literally climbing up the steps, because each tread was bigger than me). i get to the top, and i get to another hallway. i walk down it, and see that it leads to a balcony. i look down it, but then i see another door. i go through it, and i see a room with a bunch of platforms. you have to align them all up and walk the path to get to the top level, no matter how absurd the path was. i seem to notice the nonsense, and i say so. i align them, and i walk the path. i get to the top, and see that there's another door to a hallway, with steps in the hallway, going down. i go down them, and i see my partner. he tries to hurt me, but i run back up the stairs. i get to the elevator, and i get out of the building.