• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      LD Count
      Never counted
      In a building in the snow
      DJ Entries

Question peacock486's current dreams

this would be considered my normal dream journal, as the one i already have is for old dreams.

Normal dreams will be in Green
      Lucid parts will be in Red
      Made Up parts will be in Purple

people can comment on these too.
      Last edited by peacock486; 05-05-2009 at 09:12 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      the morning of February 19th, 2009.

Title: Dream Fragment
      Lucid: no
      Themes: "The Campground", Orbiter physics, massive televisions

i was trying to WILD, because i had just woken up, so i tried to look at the phosphenes, but there wern't any. i drift off into non-lucid dream.
      i am trying to run up a hill angled. i make it to the top, but i don't have enough power, so i go back down the hill. then suddenly i am inside a building. i materialized over and fall onto a HUGE tv screen, with the girl from dexter's laboratory on it (i looked up that show like a week ago). i then back away from it as fast as i can. then, the dream ends, and i am in my "bed" in reality. each time i breath, it's like i got shaken alittle. during this time, in my vision, there was something that looks like a sign with text that i couldn't read (could i have used that to enter a lucid dream?). there were no sounds associated with it.

then i did dream recall and put it into the computer
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 01:10 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      February 20th:

I had dreams but i don't remember them at all

i will try again tomarrow, and if i fail my WILD, i will hope for a DILD.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      February 22nd, 23rd, and 24th: once again, i didn't remember any dreams.

i will try to WILD (again?), tonight, and if i fail (which i won't), there will be a DILD
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-02-2009 at 04:17 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

My second Lucid!

February 25th, 2009

Title: home
      Lucid: YES
      Fragmented: no
      Themes: i don't know

last night, i tryed to WILD again. when that failed, i went to my basement to get my alarm clock. so i set it to go off at 4:30 in the morning which is roughly 2 hours before i wake up. when i wake up again, it's 4:28 or something. i try to WILD again, but i just go back to sleep.

when i wake up, i am tired and don't leave the bed.
      after acouple hours of being awake, i go back to sleep because i didn't get much sleep last night. Then, i find my self in some sort of room. there is a whole bunch of DCs in there, although i didn't talk to them. i am like, "how did i get here? just a second ago i was in bed, but now i am here." so i then realize that i am dreaming. i do the nose pinch. it...worked. so i looked around. everything looked so real, that it was like actually being there. then i said, "i am dreaming" again. i see it's starting to fade. then i have a FA, where i am sleeping in my living room, except everything's different. i am still lucid. then i remember that i wanted to turn into a peacock. i try to stabilize the dream, by closing my eyes (big mistake), and rubbing my hands together. then the dream fades, before i could turn myself into a peacock I then get out my laptop and post this.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-11-2009 at 05:08 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      March 21st, 2009

Title: WILD without the "L"
      Lucid: No
      Fragmented: Some
      Themes: Random bathrooms, P2K (for like 10 seconds), sleeping, hospitals.

HOLY !@#$ has it been a while. anyway, i just woken up, so i could type this out. the reason for the hospitals is i was at the hospital for 5 days. but that was like 3 weeks ago.

anyway, i don't know how it started (maybe it has something to do with this. anyway, the first this i can remember is:

RANDOMNESS WARNING! READING THIS CAN INDUCE SERIOUS CASES OF RANDOM. RANDOM CAN RESULT IN TONS OF WTFs. you've been warned.

i was at the hospital in a room. i was looking out the window, and i saw my parents coming up to the room, with something wrapped in gift wrap. when they came up to my room, i unwrapped it, and it was pretty much a slab of matter with the dimensions of a large book. i thought maybe it was the peacock book my parents promised me in reality. obviously, that's what it was. i flipped through a few pages, and i immediately found myself in a large house. the book was gone, but my bother, and his friend was there. i og through the house, exploring. i go to the door in the middle of the room, down the hallway, to a bathroom. to get to the actual bathroom, you had to go around this wall in the room. then, after that, you had to open up a round door (not revolving). then you were in. i walked back to the living room. and went to sleep. when i woke up, i was in the same room. i need to take my meds, but they wouldn't let me. instead, they said i had to be lifted 8 ft, and then dropped . there was a rope, going up a chimney (random), and i did that. then the next thing i know, is i am in the living room again. P2k is playing on the TV. i suddenly realize that i need to go to the bathroom. i go over to the one bathroom (bathroom 3) in the corner. someone is in there. i look over to the TV, and P2k is still playing. i hear some sound from the TV. it's the soubdtrack to the movie. i am like "I AM NOT WATCHING THAT!", and i run to bathroom 2. someone is in there too. except they are done. they walk out, and i go in and close the door. there is water on the floor and i try not to get my feet wet while i then try to find a urinal or toilet. i couldn't find any. instead, there is this little waterfilled hole in the wall (random), with an electric socket in it. i am like "i don't know how to use that. so i walk over to bathroom 1. i walk around the barrier, and get to the door. someone is in there too. i wait for them to get out. when they do, they are like, "this is my bathroom". i explain the fact that the other bathrooms are not possible to use. he walks out and lets me in. i lay down in the tub, and try to go. i couldn't. i eventually wake up.

i realize that all this time, i actually had to go 2 the bathroom. i then get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom, and go. after that, i walk out and go over to my computer and type this.

i also drew this map of the big house.
      Last edited by peacock486; 03-21-2009 at 02:56 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      March 29th, 2008

Title: getting a Macintosh
      TGMG: No
      Fragmented: Yes
      Themes: Macintosh 128k, Zelda games.

Okay, i went to sleep the night before, whilst everybody else was watching boxing.

I can't really remember it that well, but I was playing a Zelda game that doesn't exist in waking life. we were in some sort of overworld. I walked over to this one guy, and he said "hey." then he gave me a key to somewhere. so we walked over to this one temple thing. we used the key that the DC gave us, to open the door. we were in our first dungeon. Skip to some room in it. the room had some sort of device in it. When we figured out the puzzle, Skip to entering a temple in the overworld. The temple was like something in ALTTP and OoS put togeather. we go inside. we go through the first room. Skip to being in some sort of hallway. then we get to the end. it seems like a dead end, but it goes to the place where the item is kept. we go through the wall, and into a room with a stand in it. we go up the stand and get the item. the text is garbage, but i think it is the description. we walk out.
      Then,
      the dream ends and a case of micro wake occurs.

enter the next dream: I immediately am on my back street. i am walking home from the zelda dream, when suddenly, i see a whole bunch of old 68k Apple computer hardware in the road. this includes monitors, monitors that don't exist, keyboards, mice, computers, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I run over to the computers. I run over to an original Macintosh Classic (which does exist in waking life). I want to take it home. but then i run over to a Fat Mac (Macintosh 512k). I push it aside, and run over to another compact mac. this one says Macintosh 64k on the back (Apple never made any Macs with 64k of memory). But then i see an original Macintosh 128k. i run over to it and look on the back. it says "[Original Macintosh] [128k]" on the back. i grab it and run home. when i get home, i open up the outer door, and run through the porch. when i get to the inner door, My mom is there. I hide the Macintosh 128k behind a wall (that isn't there in waking life), and i start humming the theme to 2001. when the music swells, i pull the Mac from out of the wall. i walk into the living room, and set it down. i then tell my parents about the crapload of apple equipment in the road, and how i am gunna go get it. I then walk back to the pile of stuff. i am then suddenly in a shed. All of the stuff is in there. i grab a keyboard and ADB mouse 1, but they are all wet. i then see another keyboard. this time it has an ABD mouse 2 with it. they are dry, but the mouse is hard to click down. i grab the other set of keyboard and mouse again. this time, they are dry. i get them out, and i grab the aforementioned computers (64k, 512k, Classic 1, LC 475), and a monitor, and some more keyboards and mice. i then put them on a cart. then i go home. when i get home, i bring the cart in with me. when i get into the living room, my nephew is there, and the 128k is set up and running. i go over to it, and turn it off. then the dream ends, and i wake up. I am pissed off that it isn't real.

i then turn on my PC and type this down.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-01-2009 at 03:01 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      April 2nd

Title 1: Motel Horror
      Title 2: Epik Fail dream
      Control: No
      Themes 1: Gore, hotel
      Themes 2: Epik Fail movie, school, dream school

I woke up early at 5:00 am. I then went back to sleep.

Dream 1
      I was in a hotel with my mom. there was not really that much features to the room, but there was a walk-in closet. So i went into the closet, and my mom said that i couldn't go in. There was some blankets and a TV in the closet. the blankets were replacements for the ones on the bed. so for some reason, i walk out to the other rooms. i walk into the other rooms. When i go into the other rooms, i get asked not to go into the closets. the next thing i know, i am watching some sort of movie on TV. Not like there was a TV, it was just playing out before me. So, there is some DC trying to run away from something, and he get caught behind a gong. So the gong as an hatchet being carried by some statue on the gong. So another DC (i am now in the perspective of the DC that's ringing the gong) rings the gong has much as he can, and the hatchet falls on the guy. The actual blade doesn't fall on the guy, but rather the handle, as it was too long. So, i notice that the handle has now in the guys neck. blood starts poring out of the hole, changing color. Then, the hole goes all the way down to his legs, and everything but his bones just falls onto the floor. Then, his skeleton just falls on top of his guts . I think that his skull would just crumble. i didn't find out. Then i wake up. it's 6:10 am. After being awake for a little bit, I fall back asleep.

Dream 2
      (prologue) Well in TV class at my high school, my group is making a band film, and i am the editor.(/prologue)

I am suddenly in my school. I am in a hallway where where it interfaces with the main hallway. then, the light goes dark washed out red for some reason. then, i walk over to the main hallway. there is a whole bunch of DCs in there. they are all conversing. Then, i walk out to go into one of the rooms. i notice that all of the room's doors are taped up . When i get to one of the doors, somebody from the film producer walks out. They want to show me something. So i walk with them to where they want to take me, little way down the hall. So then they pull out some new cameras they will use to shoot up the movie. They look like the old cameras, but with TVs under them. Then, i walk down to the auditorium. all the doors into the auditorium are taped up too. the last scene of the movie is being filmed in there. So i walk back down to the main hallway, and someone comes out of the doors to the classroom hallway, with a camera. They are filming a scene for the movie as i am walking past them. i am not taking anything or adding anything, so i continue to walk past. then i wake up. It's 7:30 am.

I go on my PC and write this down.

"Old cameras" (we use these in class in waking life)
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-02-2009 at 04:13 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      4/5/2009

No dreams that i can remember, but i did have a nap, and in hypnagogia (or maybe it was a NREM dream), my subconscious figured out how to get un-stuck in metroid prime 3. it involved using the ship grapple on the fuel pump.

i woke up, tried to prove it, and it worked! sort-of. instead of using it on the fuel pump, you dropped something into a space behind the wall so you could jump up to get the battery, and continue the game.
      Last edited by peacock486; 05-04-2009 at 02:53 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      April 17th

Title: giant bird
      Fragmented: No
      Themes: computers, VR (virtual reality), giant bird

So, last night, i had a [horrible] dream about huge birds (the kind that can look you in the eye when they stand), where they werNT as large as they are IRL (you all know i like huge birds).

Anyway, they weren't as large as they are IRL. i guess that was a reminder to see my pictures of them again. so that's what i did. then this morning, i had another dream about giant birds.

As with all of my dreams, i don't remember where, when, or how it started, but I was on my computer, doing stuff. then i got a game that i don't remember the title of, and put it in the computer. as i am doing this, my brother, and my parents are trying to see what i am doing on the screen. i move the screen so they can't see. this continues until the end of the dream. anyway, i put the CD in, and it starts playing on the screen. it shows some stuff i can't remember, but then, it gets to someone riding a giant bird. (that alone is like ten different kinds of awesome to me). my focus wasn't the person, but the bird itself. i can't remember what it looked like the first time though. then it goes to some more clips that i can't remember. so then, i move the screen again. after minutes of finding a good place for it, i set it down, and exit out of the game and go back into it. so once it gets to the scene again, i pause it. this time i remember what the bird looks like. so, i see a particular pattern on it's chest. i am like, wait, that looks familiar. i immediately remember the kargaroc. (another giant bird, from zelda; to see what it looks like see this video). the pattern is almost identical except for a U shape in the center. then, the bird rolls over, and i see more of it, including it's head. then, they try to see what i am doing AGAIN. so i desperately try to find a place, but i cannot find one. none then less, i suddenly see a video. it's not on a screen or anything, it's just playing out before me. the video shows the kargaroc-derived giant bird in a 3ds Max window. along with it, a 3d model of a lion is shown on top of the bird to show the size of the bird. then, the user (who i don't know) rotates the view in 3d, and shows the bird to me. then, i am suddenly back in the living room, on my computer. i try to play the video again, but every time i do, i don't remember it. then i wake up, and type this down.

i guess my subconscious wants me to see the kargaroc again?
      by the way, the kargaroc is 6 feet tall. that i guess was why it was in my dream.

Now i am done with this reply.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 01:12 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM, April 29th, 2009

Title: Lucid Dream Marathon
      (Note: i don't know if these were FLDs, but i knew i was dreaming either way)
      Lucid: Most Likely
      Themes: Macintosh Color Classic, Macintosh Classic II, Secretary Birds

So, i slept in. when i woke up, i was awake for like 30 minutes, and then i went back to sleep.

I i am in some stadium thing, where some people are recording some song. i walk out through the doors, and i see a rack of old computer stuff. i notice a Mac Color Classic (branded as Performa 400 or something), and i run over there. i grab it down, and i run over to my parents who are suddenly there. i then screen "I want this!". then, they say some gibberish, and then they take it from me and throw it really far away. when it hits the floor, it explodes into pieces. then i wake up. or so i thought. my brother is sitting on the edge of the couch, with a Mac Color Classic on the floor. this time, it's branded as the color classic. so, i ask him, "How did you get this?". he answers, but it's gibberish. so i pick up the mac, ans set it by my other mac. then i wake up. or so i thought. it's dark in the room. there is no mac classic on the table, and i am like, "DAMNIT, IT WAS JUST A DREAM! AGAIN!". then i think about it some, and do the nose pinch. it works. Since i know i am dreaming, i look at the bathroom door. it looks all distorted. i try to jump, and when i do, i go high. i then try to keep myself in the air. it only works slightly, as i fall slower. i do the nose pinch again, and it still works. then, my brother appears on the chair. i then say, "I am going to turn you into a Secretary Bird". he walks into the hallway, and i follow him. when he got to the end, i try to turn him into one. the mistake was sticking my hands out in front of me, and trying to deform him, and then form him back. he collapses onto the floor, and then he trys to get back up. i can't do it. then, i wake up. FA again. i am back in bed, and i look up at the wall. it looks weird to me, as there was some neon looking things on the wall. i do the nose pinch, and it works. i then get off the couch, and tell my brother that this is all "A part of my lucid dream". he doesn't respond at first, but, as i get onto the floor, i tell him again, and he says something i don't remember. Then i say "I want to see a Secretary Bird", and look out the window. it looks like nothing i ever seen before. so, i walk into the kitchen, and i look out the window there. i see my back yard, and i look into another yard. i see some sort of animal that looks like a secretary bird, and i call it to me with something like "Hey secretary bird, come over here!". then, they start to run over to me, and i get so happy. then i look at my brother, and he said "you should go down stairs and look at the water heater. there used to be one under it." i say no, and then i look back out the window. i notice that one of them is missing. Then a bear thing runs up to the window and scares me. i run over to the couch and i wake up. i do the nose pinch, and it failed. i get on my comp and type this down.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 04:47 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      May 5th, 2009; 10:00 to 10:25 AM

Title: I ACTUALLY MET A SECRETARY BIRD!!! <for me></for me>
      Lucid: Absolutely YES!
      Themes: Hacked Macintosh SE/30, my neighbor, Secretary Bird!
      TGMG: played on the hacked SE/30
      Fragmented: No

Prologue: i went to bed at 10 am, wanting to have a lucid dream. i actually had more than this, this being the end of the dream, but i was too lazy to write it all down.
      I wanted to see a secretary bird in my dreams for so long.

So, i had a false awakening. i am laying in my bed, where i see the SE/30 from my dream.

i am like "that's not right. reality check!". (i taught myself to recognise Macs that i don't have as a dreamsign) i pinch my nose, and i can still breath! i am dreaming! so, i get out of my bed, and i say "i am dreaming! i understand that i am dreaming and still in my bed!". i point over to the couch, and say "i am really there!". then, i look at the SE/30, and say "That doesn't exist. i will turn it on.". so i flip the power switch, and it makes the chime and the screen turns on!. then, i am like "I am going to go see a Secretary Bird!". then, i walk into the hallway, and i say "there will be a secretary bird in the basement, down there!", and point down to the basement. i then walk down the stairs, and i see the workroom, not how it is IRL. i then turn to see the main room, and there it is! it doesn't look exactly like a secretary bird, but i figure it's a dream, so whateva. it's like 7 feet tall.

i then go over to hug the huge bird, and he tries to stop me. i get my arms around him, and start to hug him. i am like "I LOVE YOU, secretary bird!. I LOVE YOU!". i am hanging off of him now, as my feet are not touching the ground. i say that i love him several more times, before the dream fades, and i
      wake up. it's 10:25 AM.

i get out of bed, and type this down.
      Last edited by peacock486; 07-07-2009 at 10:24 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      From FlyAway:

Wow must say that was quick and eventful
      well done
      I liked the bit about making the bird appear
      i got that on my second lucid to make a draw pull out..
      not the same but similiar i suppose....
      not really like but o well lol.

(EDIT from me: I just had to put what FlyAway said in here. i LOVE my birdy!)
      Last edited by peacock486; 05-17-2009 at 05:54 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      5/19/09
      Title:Nap dream
      Theme:RV trane, birdy park, zelda crap
      well i tooka nap. during the nap, i had a dream.

i was in a bird park (i guess my birdy was there). we were in some kind of trane (an electric trane, with a 3rd rail), but it had the insides of an RV. so i walk over to the pilots seat (it was called that in the dream), and i get in the seat. the throttle was a littile slider bar to the left. so, i get out of the seat, and go over to the back. the floor is wooden over here, as well as everything else. then, some DC walks into the room, and says something like "i need a place to stay can i stay up there?". she points to the balcony. i then walk over to the balcony, and i have a hard time getting up to it. it's cold up there. i then go back over to the person, and tell her to come back later. i then walk over to the living area. there is a drop down area (kind of like a RV slide out, but vertical and not moving), with three DCs in it. first one is an icon of IE 4 , second one is of an icon of the IE and firefox icons put togeather . third is some geeky b!†©h nobody cares about. i talk to the IE icon, and it says that it needs to go take a shower. then, the entire place jolts, and starts to move. i go over to the pilots seat, and there is a DC there. he says that we are going. i say nay-nay, and he just keeps going. the trane is moving slowly. so i wait for some reason, and then push the throttle to the blue end (reverse). the train still goes forewards. i then look out the window, and see that we are going down a hill. i thrust the throttleall the way back, and the train reverses. it is going so fast now, that when it reached the top, it left the ground, and when it landed, it hit a truck. it eventually got back to the birdy park, and stayed there.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 04:54 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

it seems that i am having a dry spell.

Date: May 31st, 2009
      Title: The golden compass on a Macintosh LC 475.
      lucid: NO
      Fragmentation level: 3
      Prologue: last night, i had my first Macintosh dream since the beginning of the dry spell. i found a Apple Lisa in a storage room in an old building. how the f did i not become lucid? today i had another Macintosh dream. unfortunately, i didn't become lucid though.

i don't remember all of it, but i remember allot of it.
      i am watching some kind of movie on tv. once again, it was like it was playing out before me. it felt like i was in the movie too. any, i was in some sort of factory, without a ceiling, so i could see the sky. there was a little track, with unfinished toy trucks coming down it. i could see alot of DCs (mostly children) making these toy trucks. they seemed to enjoy it too. i walked up the hill that the track went up, and i (switching from past tense to present tense) see another floor with allot of DCs. i talk to some of them, but i can't remember at all what they said. then, suddenly i am in a really bad looking alleyway. there is another DC there, who says that the king threw us out of the factory, and into the surrounding slump. they said that we could not return, and made provisions so if we tried to get back in. like the path into the factory gates has alot of medieval weapons on the ceiling, so if someone tries to go through, one, or some of the weapons would fall on them, and they would be DIE'd (killed). then, suddenly, it's like 100 years later, and the place is even more of a slump now. i talk to another DC, and he's like "we are gunna try to break back into the factory now. the factory hasn't been used for like 100 years since we got kicked out." we go to the path to the gate, which is now as much a slump as the rest of the area. the weapons were still there, as well as the detection device, but it was little unstable now. we kept to the left wall, as the weapons did not reach that far. then, like a whole group of DCs come out of the alleyway with a whole bunch of weapons, and try to run over to the gate as fast as they could. they edned up being DIE'd by the ceiling weapons. then, suddenly, i am in my street. i walk over to the house with the mac lc in it, and i look through the window. it looks nothing like it does in waking life. i see a Mac LC 475 on the counter at the end of the room with no monitor. i take a flashlight and look through the window again. i go inside the house, and i ask the DC in it if i can have it. she says that i can, but i don't take it right away. instead i walk into the hallway, and she is sitting at a table there, watching the same movie as i was in before. i walk back into the living room, and the table that the mac was sitting on turned into a counter with a Macintosh Classic in it. it looks like it's in a plastic shell that looks like ice. i grab it and ask her about it. she says it doesn't work. i then walk back over to the hallway, and i see in the right room, the LC 475 is sitting on a table, with a monitor now. it's on now. i turn it off, and try to unplug it. i look at the power strip that it's plugged into, and it's pack to the balls with stuff plugged into it. i give up on the un-plugging and set it down. i turn back, and i look at the TV. the DC says "that's my favorite movie. have you seen it?" i say that i have. and then, i am back in the movie. i am on the balcony of a building in the slump. i walk down the stairs, and run with a WHOLE LOT of people over to the main path (with the weapons on the ceiling). i see some weapons fall on people, but some others were making it pretty good across. i then jump all the way across the path, missing most of the weapons. i go through the gap in one weapon and don't get hurt, even though i heard a gut splatter sound. i get to the gate, and see that it's made out of wire. a little kid is like "this is made out of wire. we can cut through this with our knives!". we then get through the gate, and cut through more wire. then i get back to the place i was at the beginning, and i see that the place comes back to life before i even land. i then land, and i pick up a old 100 year old unfinished toy truck. i put it down, and i pick up a new one. i look around, and then i wake up.

i didn't type this all out after a had it. i waited a few hours, red the tutorial for ending dry spells, and typed this out to hopefully end it. i am going to start typing out my dreams in my dream journal every day again.
      Last edited by peacock486; 05-31-2009 at 11:03 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Date: June 1st, 2009
      Title: iMac dream
      fragmentation level: 2
      themes: iMac G3, G4 upgrade
      Prologue: i had another mac dream.

I was working on my imac. it is a 400 MHz g3 imac. i looked on it, and i seen that one of them had a Microsoft Xceed G4 accelerator in it. it was running OS 9. i then took the card out, and i put it in the other imac. this imac has OS 10.3 on it. i then try to look in the system preferences, for a system info control panel. i then wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Date: June 2nd
      Title: CADream
      lucid: how the hell did i not become lucid?
      Fragmentation level: 4
      Themes: school hspital
      Prologue: i fell asleep in my CAD class (which i already took so i don't have to do anything in). during the nap, i had a dream.

I am being taken to school. i then walk in, and it seems like it is a school hospital thing. i walk around some, and i walk into a computer room. all the computers are green and strawberry iMac G3s. i then explore the building. except that is missing entirely from the dream. skip to me wating at a table for my mom to come get me. she comes, and my dad is with her. they walk into the building, and they come over to me. we walk out of the room, and into the hallway. we then go to the exit. except the doors are like the small doors you see in stores by the carts. we walk over to the other exit, and the doors are normal there. we then walk back to the original doors, and they got even smaller now. we then look to our right, and there are now some double-doors where the outher doors used to be. we walk out of the building. then, i start to slide down the road . i try to stop myself, but i grab everything i can, and i don't stop. i then continue to slide down the hill to the road. i slide across the road, and down the hill on the other side. i then slide into the woods. not even they stop me from sliding. i eventually stop. when i opem my eyes, i am in a yard with two dogs that look lke they want to eat me. i'm like "i'm f'ed". then i wake up. the bell rings.

how the hell did i not become lucid?
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-02-2009 at 11:20 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Date: around 5:00 PM June 2nd.
      Title: another Up dream
      Fragmentation level: 4
      Themes: iMac, Up trailer that doesn't exist
      Prologue: i just woke up from this dream, and i still cannot remember most of it. i tried to visualize me with kevin as i fell asleep. atleast the dream resulting had something to to with Kevin.

So I am on some kind of platform on a road in the middle of nowhere. the main person from the movie is there (forgot his name, don't want to remember it), aswell as Kevin (who looked just as she looked in the movie, as usual). i talked to the person, and he said something like "this is only a test". then a balloon inflates, and the platform starts floating. then, it deflates, and we are back on the road. i look at Kevin, and she squawks at me. the platform is floating again, and i try to see Kevin. i go over to the edge (somehow i warped to the center of the platform), and the platform leans, and i almost fall to the ground. i grab the platform, and i try to get back up, but Kevin grabs my foot with her beak, and i can't. i let go, but all of a sudden, i am not there anymore. instead of being with Kevin, i am at my house, on my green iMac. The wallpaper isn't the one of Kevin that i set it to in waking life. instead, where i was before is now a trailer for the movie, playing in a quicktime window. my sister is there with me. in the video, the main person is with another person, and the balloon inflates again, and the platform is floating again. then, the person is like "now THIS is not a test." then some more inflate, and the platform is rising even faster now. i see that my sister has noticed what i was watching, and she's like "are you watching..." as i try to exit the window, which didn't work as the computer's 400 MHz. i then tryed to cover the window with my arms, which i could never cover it completely. in my mind, i am like "i say nay-nay i say nay-nay i say nay-nay...". then she continues with "...a trailer for october?" (i guess i got her to not say "Up" yay). then i wake up. I then get on dreamviews to type the expeiance in my DJ.

Nooooooooo! I missed my chance to meet Kevin! Noooooo...

HOW THE F DID I NOT BECOME LUCID?
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-03-2009 at 12:12 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      June 3rd.
      i don't remember any dreams. i guess that's to be expected, as i had a hard time going to sleep last night.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Date: June 3rd
      Title: ahhhh it's too long!
      Fragmentation level: 6
      Themes: my house
      Prologue: from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM, i was asleep and had a dream. as i was falling asleep, i listened to some music. NOTE: this dream doesn't have anything to do with Kevin .

The first thing i remember is I was in my backyard. there was some stuff in my backyard that aren't there in waking life. like some broken wood (for stuff like cabnate walls for RVs). the wannabe garden is not there either. so, i wake up (FA) in my back yard, on a peice of wood. i try to walk over to the door, but some stuff happen, that i can't remember. when i finally get over to the door, i have a hard time opening the door. i can't remember how i opened the door, except that when i went in, the room was bigger then it was in waking life. i fall asleep in the room, and when i wake up (FA), i am in the room, with stuff on the wall. i get the stuff off the walls and doors, and go to the other door. then i wake up.

i lay in bed for acouple minutes, before i put it up here.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      i didn't remember any dreams.

i hope this dry spell goes away soon.

i want to meet kevin this month.

I love Kevin
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-04-2009 at 07:31 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      i don't remember any dreams AGAIN!

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Date: june 6th
      Title: Mac Pro Stealth-Cast Dream
      Lucid: It was vivid, but not lucid
      Themes: Afred.tv, water system, mall, Apple store
      Prologue: last night i put kevin on the LC. then i went upstairs and went to bed.

well, i am attending a stealth-cast on alfred.tv. he shows us the line up of guests, including AdamB, Richard, and that one guy who pushes buttons. i notice the Mac Pro in the box. i am like "he's gonna unbox the mac pro!". i look in the of the room that the mac pro is in, and i see a hallway. i walk over to the hallway (somehow i am now in his house), and i see a curtain. Alfred goes something like "first we're gonna get something to eat". then he gets the mac mini out, and disconnects it. i look, and see that he's taking out some kind of card, that he's gonna put in the mac pro. he says something like "now the mounting plastic you got somewhere"

then, i walk over to the hallway, and i see someone. it's just another DC. he says "come with me", and i do. we walk upstairs and go into the bathroom. there is a door on the other side of the bathroom. we go through it, and we are in some kind of utility room. it looks like the outside of the house though. so we go over to a panel of wood, and open it. he says something like "this valve will enable multitasking" (being able to use more than one loop of plumbing at a time). he turns it, and we go over and flush the toilet. then he gets on top of the counter, and he opens up some kind of sink where something that looks like a scorpion is the valve. he opens the valve and water comes out of it. for some reason, this feels good. then we run around the house turning on other valves to do the same thing. as we are running up some stairs, i find Russell (another character from Up).

i chase him up the stairs, and he runs into a big hallway. i continue to chase him, and i eventually see that there are too many sets of stairs to fit in the house. i figure we are somewhere else. i continue to chase him into a big lobby, where the fact that we are now in some kind of mall becomes obvious. he flies up to some kind of candy place , and i try to follow him. i run up the stairs and he runs into some kind of hallway. i see a radio history store, and i walk in. i find something related to WDIV, and walk back out. i then see an apple store, and i walk in, thinking i could find something related to Up in here. i see a screen, and out of some scenes, lugia comes up in the corner of the screen. i am like I SAY NAY-NAY!, and i walk to the back of the store. i see another entrance to the store, and Russell is waiting for me there. i then
      wake up.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 05:09 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Exclamation

Okay, so it's 5:02 AM right now. why the hell am i on DV at 5 in the morning? because i just had my first lucid dream since may 5th.

not only that, i finally met Kevin! Her look and form was perfect.

here's how it went:
      ---------------
      Date: June 7th
      Title: Up - a lucid dream
      Lucid: yep
      Fragmentation level: 2
      Themes: Adiblasi, mall, Kevin, field
      Prologue: this dream doesn't need one.

So, i am following Alfred Diblasi into the Boca Raton mall (the town center). he runs in, and i run in after him. i tell him, as we are getting into the lobby, "you know, i could be dreaming" (those exact words). I pinch my nose, and I can still breath. i am dreaming! so i forget about Alfred. I then try to fly. I jump, and i go really high, but i fall back down. i then go to where Alfred ran, and before I go through, I say "when i go through the door, Kevin will be there". I open the door, and i see Kevin running into a second room. i slowly walk over to the door, and i see Kevin through the door crack. She looks very scared, and she is shaking some. I then say my very first words to her.
      "Don't be scared, it's okay Kevin." She slowly comes out, and i introduce myself to her.
      "Hello, Kevin. i am Arron! it's nice to meet you!" I get on her, and say "i love you, Kevin!". then, i
      wake up, and i am in a field. someone says that a new species of bird has been lurking around. so i turn around, and i see Kevin, running around in the flowers. i try to run to her, but she is really fast, and i can't catch her. Then, i wake up in my house. i go into the kitchen (which doesn't look like it does IRL) and look some dishes on a high shelf. i climb up the shelf and write my experiance with Kevin in mid air. Then, suddenly we are in the woods, and i see Kevin again, through some trees. i once again try to catch her in vain. then, i
      wake up.
      Last edited by peacock486; 04-30-2010 at 05:07 AM.

Wink

Don't feel bad that you couldn't catch her. I could never catch snipes when my step dad sent me snipe hunting as a kid.
      Somnium Iter itineris (Dream Journal) | Lucid Dreams: 2
      si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast