• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Victoria B.C. Canada

This was weird....

Went to bed at 2am, i was trying to sleep, then i am starting to drift but wake up because it's so hot in my room in the summer even with a fan going, i close my eyes while i am awake and i see
      really vivid images. I see a book, but it was more of a glittery jewel book, jewels all over and i mean all over it, and it was all glittery. I see some other images, and one that kinda freaked me out. I saw this image of a person, a man most likely since no boobs lol. I see a green face on this man, he's kneeled down at a small stone wall hiding and creeps away, turns around, spots me and starts heading my way....WTF! i kinda got scared for real, and opened my eyes, but i was awake the whole time just in awe with this clear vividness. You know when you close your eyes but they are not all closed, you can still see the room? it was like that but some reason i could not see the room, i only saw this place i was at...it looked so real too. I might have been partially asleep, because i was tired but i just closed my eyes but not all the way and BAM this book is floating and glittering, moving side to side in the air. It was so sweet! except that green faced dude who saw me somehow. :/ He looked right at me and was coming my way, nothing else to do then open my eyes fully, it was all gone and didn't see this again when i tried it again.

Dreamer x Hero
      that is wierd! lol