• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

The random dreams of a random guy

Intro:

I'll try and make this intro as short as I can while still covering everything I want to cover.

First of all, as of today, I have not writen down any of my dreams in any form of journal. I intend to start tomorro morning.

Secondly, as some of my dreams tend to be rather explicit, I will rate them on three levels:
      -G: There is very little explicit content
      -PG: Dream has large ammounts of gore/violence or some sexuality
      -R: Dream has sexual themes
      The description of these ratings are my guidelines. I may not follow the descriptions exactly. I will also try to tone down most of the explicit content (expecially the sexuality), as details of such things are usually unimportant.

Dreams will be organized as follows:
      Black text for Normal Dreams
      Blue text for Lucid Dreams
      Italic text for Comments
      Bold text for Titles
      Underlined text for Dreamsigns and Common Themes

Names of people I personally know will not be revealed; I will either use a fictional name or refer to them by a title (such as "dad").

There are some people who play a significant role in my dreams. They (with their fictional names) are as follows:
      -Angie: The girl from my school who I have been madly in love with for the past few years. She doesn't know.

A few last comments. I have decided that it's against my morals to have LD sex (Normal Dreams don't count); it seems as though a constant theme in my dreams is seduction. Also I have yet to have my first LD, but I have been trying WILD lately.

Eidt: I've decided to start posting poems that I write. Go to the fourth post on this page to get an explanation (The one with the orange text).

That's about it! Hope you enjoy!

Dream Goals:
      -Get an LD
      Last edited by Spiderlegs; 07-29-2008 at 07:18 AM. Reason: started to post poems
      LDs so far: 0

The pink pills are for your sanity.
      -Matthew Good

July 24, 2008

College Team- Rated G

I'm on a boat about 50 feet long with a bunch of people headed to a destination unknown to me. I think there are about 15 of us on the boat. We are going through a place that looks a bit like a mix between a Roman city and Venice. To get through, we have to lower the water on the streets to about one foot of depth (which happens spontaniously). As the boat floats through the city, I see some sea animals beached in the shallow water; we pay no mind to this.

The surroundings are no longer that of Rome/Venice. We are on a large college campus and walking towards the college.

(There's either a portion here which I can't remember, or a chunck which never happened). A few of us from the boat head out to look for somthing. We walk through a tunnel, which one of the people with me explains is used as a bomb shelter. I notice that there is no roof on it. He shows me that the purpose of that is so that you can still shoot a gun at people walking by (by pointing a gun through out the top). We walk outside the tunnel and continue foreward.

Suddenly, a T-rex appears. I realize that one of the guys with me is the lead role from Jurrasic Park (I'm not positive of his name; Alen?). We spend a while trying to avoid the dinosaur, but not looking for anywhere to hide or trying to get back to the college (I can't remember details of this part). At one point, Alen and another guy are cornered against a fence. Alen tells me to run. I do so, and the dinosaur chases me. I look ahead of me and see a second T-rex. I make some evasive manuvers, but the first T-rex grabs me in it's hand. The dinosaurs fall over and their bottom halves vannish, as if something bit their legs off. I try to crawl away, but one of the T-rexs eats me.

I switch points of view to one of the other people on my team, back at the college. I'm sitting in a tunnel (Not the same one as the first tunnel) just outside of the college with my head in my hands. A girl from our team walks past the tunnel. I notice that she's crying. She truns her head towards me and asks "Why do my boyfriends always get eaten?"

I walk inside the college and end up in the cafateria section. There are a group of seniors sitting at a table. None of them are part of the team, just tourists (or somthing to that effect) that came along with us. I tell them that it's getting pretty dangerous, so they don't have to stay if they don't want to. One of the men nods his head. They get up and leave, and I notice that a few of our team follow.

I sit down at a table by the door with two other people (both of which I know from real life). One of them gets up to get some food, and comes back with a plate of rice, peas, baby corn, and somthing else. Since I have no food, I ask if I can have his food. He tells me that I can have some peas if I want. I start picking peas and baby corn off of his plate and eating them.

(Chunck which I can't remember)

I'm in the kitchen of the college, getting food. An old woman is in front of me, also getting food. As we walk back to the the cafateria, someone whispers to me in a misterious voice that she has a twitch and no one can figure out why, though I see nothing. I see a room to my right with a TV which is on, continue walking, and the dream ends.

Dreamsigns/Common themes with other dreams
      -School

-Matthew Good

July 25, 2008

Under the Tree- Rated PG

I'm in the living room with my dad and brother, watching TV in my living room. My dad flips the channel to a Lego Indiana Jones game. He picks up a controller and starts. One of the game characters challenges him to a fight, which he accepts. Instead of fighting though, he walks around and collects gems which are lying around. My brother tells him that there were some higher gems that he and my sister couldn't figure out how to get.

The channel flips to commercials, at which point I cannot see the living room just the screen. There are four people lying on the grass under a tree; two males and two females, all around 18. The two males are lying on their sides facing one another. One of the females is lying beside the male on the right facing him, and the other female is lying at her feet. Most of the second girl is being blocked from my vision by the other people.

A slogan plays for a second (I can't remember what it was; something along the lines of "unleash your inner self" or "don't hold back"). The man on the left then kisses the man beside him, who looks discussed. After giving him a modest smile, he kisses him again. The girl beside the guy being kissed pushes him out of the way, spreads her arms wide, and shouts "My turn!" The kissing man pulls back and frowns disappointedly.

I am now seeing a view focused on her face. A dumbfounded look comes across her. "F*** Ben," she proclaims.

The view switches to the other girl, showing her shoulders up. She is standing now. As the "camera" gets higher and starts to look down on her, I realize that she is now completely naked. She looks disappointed as well. In a "Why, God?" kind of way, she raises her arms to the sky and looks up. She then jumps, hits the ground again, and the dream ends.

Tie Fighters- Rated G

(Most of the dream takes place before this, but I can't remember it) My brother is sitting in a Star Wars Tie Fighter which is docked in a hanger. He's in the pilot's seat. I get into the back seat (which is facing the back). I ask if there's a turret in the back seat, and he replies, "No."

We take off and another Tie Fighter starts chasing us. It fires a few shots and one hits us, creating a small hole above my head. I grab a blaster, point it out the hole, and start firing aimlessly behind us. I realize that, even though there's no air, I can breathe. The Tie Fighters vanish, leaving me and my brother floating in space. My brother also notices that he can breathe, but he tells me it's just the space filling our lungs, which feels like air. The dream ends.

-Family

-Matthew Good

July 26, 2008

I can't remember much of my dreams last night, but here's what I came up with:

More Dinosaur Stuff- Rated G

I'm running away from people who are able to transform into dinosaurs with my brother. We hide in our house and I call 911, while trying to be as quiet as I can.

RMR- Rated G

My family and I are driving and see people filming an episode of the Rick Mercer Report. I remember somthing about jumping into a pool at the end.

-Family
      -Running/hiding

-Matthew Good

July 27, 2008

Wolves- Rated G (there a little PG bit at the end; not much though)

I'm reading a book which is describing my dad hiking up a mountain. As I imagine it, I start to feel like I'm there, viewing my dad from the side. There's snow on the ground and it's late afternoon. There are trees all around. He walks past a large piece of ice, and sees a wolf behind it. The wolf barks at him, and he creeps past it to continue up the mountain. He passes some trees, and from behind one he sees a clone of himself. He runs back down, terrified.

He is now at the bottom of the mountain with me and my brother. We are driving in a van. It looks like we are driving on a road in a park at the base of the mountain. We stop at the side of the road and we see some wolves. They start barking at us and closing in on us. We get back in the van, drive a little farther, and stop again. Wolves start coming at us again, and one manages to get in the van. We shoo it out, and start driving again. Something is rustling around in the truck, and I realize that it's a wolf. I ask my dad to slow down so that I can climb along the side of the van and open the trunk from the outside to get the dog out. He does so, but by the time he slows down and I open the trunk; the wolf has already jumped into the seat beside my brother, where I was previously sitting. I climb into the seat behind it and kick it out the door.

I ask my dad if we can leave now, but he says he wants to make one more stop. He pulls the van off the road and drives to a spot where he sees no wolves. We stop and get out. Right away, we see a wolf charging at us, so we get back in.

I am now back to reading the book, which starts describing a sex scene (Not between any of us, mind you; the scene in the book changed too). The dream ends.

Angie- Rated G

Can't remember much of this one. I think it took place mostly on a bridge and in a valley. It involved some people I know from real life. I'm 99.9% sure Angie was in it. I remember her smiling at me... God I love that smile... ahem; anyhoo. I think it had to do with me forgetting to do something. I can't remember what.

Beach Cage- Rated R

(There's a big chunk at the start which I can't remember). I'm walking down a beach. As I walk past a group of teenage girls and old men sitting on lawn chairs, I realize that I'm wearing a t-shirt and briefs. I tell them that I look much hotter in boxers.

(Another chunk I can't remember)

I get thrown into a brownish yellow jail cell and a girl with a needle in her hand walks in after me. She's about my age and pretty. Se stabs me with the needle which I realize contains sedative. I grab a needle from out of nowhere and stab her back. We both fall to the floor. Both of us are only wearing underwear now. I wrap my arms around her, kiss her, and start making... motions. She stabs me again and I fall back. We repeatedly stab each other for a while. Eventually, she falls over. We are both still conscious, but she isn't moving and I am very light headed. I crawl over to her and grab her from behind. At some point I lost the remainder of my clothes, though she is still in underwear. I start making more, uh, motions, and a man with a needle walks in. He stabs me, and the dream ends.

Tire Volleyball- Rated G

There are about 5 people passing a volleyball around on a beach. They are standing on tires which are laid down flat. One person misses the ball and it lands in the mud. She picks it up and smashes it in someone else's face, who puts it in the mud and smashes it in another persons face. This continues about 4 times before one of the girls starts running towards the water. Her boyfriend's stranding in the shallow water. He passes her a football, but before she can catch it, a guy runs from behind her and intercepts it. The dream ends.

-Family
      -Angie

Paper Cut- Poem

Note: This isn't a dream; it's a poem I wrote. My purpose for putting it here? I sometimes get inspirational bursts of literature, but never take the time to write it down. Putting poems here will be my motivation to write down my poems. I'm also hoping to get inspired by a dream sometime, so putting dreams and poems on the same page might help. These are all first drafts (and probably only drafts), so they might not be entirely up to par.

P.S. I like to write poetry like songs. Just imagine someone singing it.

P.P.S Comments are very welcome. If you love it, tell me. If you hate it, tell me. (However, if you disagree with the message(s) implied, don't tell me; I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours)

(I came up with this poem and wrote it down this morning. When I was very tired. I know I rhymed "weak" with "weak" but I couldn't think of anything better. I dislike the first bit of the chorus, but whatever. Hope you like it.)

The ever shining sun,
      the one that we all pray for,
      is always drawn with a smile,
      he gives us all we need. Or
      was it just a flaw in natures plan,
      to have us basking in white light?
      The ever raging tyrant.
      Someday I'll eat away the night.

Chorus:
      He's a strong man, he's a brave one,
      full of love and grace.
      Thirty years of working hard,
      died with a paper cut in his face.

A Leper walked up the lord,
      said "cure me Christ, I'm weak."
      With a touch of his hand, the deed was done,
      he made the strong out of the weak.
      Was it mercy? Was it affection?
      Will it work again someday?
      Or was it just a sorrowful Jesus
      trying to fix all his mistakes.

Chorus

We all need a little hope
      'cause we've all done this wrong.
      Give the old man what he wants,
      let's go starin' at the sun.
      Last edited by Spiderlegs; 07-30-2008 at 06:34 AM.

-Matthew Good

July 28, 2008

Pencil Crayons- Rated G

I'm sitting in a classroom with about 20 other students in it. The teacher (who is female) is giving us a "back to school" intro. While she is doing this, a couple of people are running around the room; one of them had stolen something of the others. The teacher tells them to stop and they both immediately raise their hands in "Teacher! Teacher!" fashion. They sit down and the teacher tells us we are in biology class.

I take into account my immediate surroundings. On my sides are two people I know from real life. I am sitting in the isle between them. The guy on my left has a box of pencil crayons. The teacher walks by us and says that our team is going to be blue. The guy on my left grabs a light blue pencil crayon, and the guy on my right grabs a black one, so I grab a blue in between. My pencil looks like a regular pencil crayon, except there are wooden bristles sticking out of the lead and right below the lead. I say to myself that it looks like a porcupine. The guy on my left then turns to me, looks at my pencil, laughs, and says that it looks like a porcupine.

The teacher then tells us to start, and everyone tries making music with their pencils. I start rubbing the bristles against different parts of my body, making different scratching sounds for each part. I do this for a while, and the bristles end up all falling off. It stops making noise, but I continue trying. The dream ends.

In Love With a Girl Who I Immediately Forget- Rated G

(I can't actually picture this part. I remember saving a girl from drowning). She is now sitting at my kitchen table and I am standing beside her. She's dripping with water and coughing a little. She is also naked, but nothing is "showing". I sit down in a chair adjacent from her and look at her. While I was sitting down, a towel had wrapped it's self around her. She looks back at me and smiles. She is short, blond, and very pretty. I immediately fall in love. We look at each other for a while and I realize that she is my cousin (not in real life; she's still a dream character). I disappointedly realize that I can't be in love with my cousin, but then decide that love can break all barriers. I suddenly become aware of others at the table. My mom, being one of them, tells me to go have a shower.

I am now in a shower room with a bunch of other guys from the table. The girl is not there. They all turn on showers and start cleaning themselves. For some reason, I don’t shower. I look around for something for a while, don't find it, and go to have a shower. The second I step under the water, all the showers turn off. We start shouting at my parents (who are not there but can somehow hear us) for turning off the water.

I am now walking out of the room fully clothed with a backpack. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I realize that I'm in a high school. I see one of my friends from real life. We talk for a bit while walking down a hallway. I say goodbye to him, which he doesn't return for he is distracted by his DC girlfriend. I remember that I have to catch a bus, but must get to a certain room first (can't remember why). I look at the stairs that lead to the room. Some people are putting on a skit in the stairwell, so I choose to take stairs I've never taken before. I run up the stairs to find myself standing in a kindergarten classroom. I start to panic, and the dream ends.

Fragments- Rated G

I remember talking to a girl I knew from a couple years back. She may have been talking to me about Angie; can't really remember. I also recall a guy on the street singing "Advertising on Police Cars" by the Matthew Good Band. That's about all I can come up with.

-Angie?
      -Family
      -Blond girls
      -School

-Matthew Good