Today, 12:11 AM
4894 replies | 110281 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:30 PM
4894 replies | 110281 view(s)
174 replies | 6667 view(s)
342 replies | 21887 view(s)
03-17-2017, 04:26 AM
If you are aware your are dreaming, then it is a lucid dream. What you decide to do with that is irrelevant to the definition.
12 replies | 264 view(s)
03-16-2017, 02:44 PM
4894 replies | 110281 view(s)
03-12-2017, 05:43 AM
15477 replies | 240004 view(s)
03-09-2017, 06:37 AM
Try this: Imagine a metal bar in front of you that is secured to a winch. Grab the bar and imagine the wench pulling it along with you as you hang...
9 replies | 455 view(s)
- LD Count:
- Lucid Dreamer.
Extreme weather enthusiast.
- Country Flag:
- Lucid Dreaming, video games
LDs this month: 7
Current Estimated Lucidity Rate: 16.3 LDs per month (since 9/16/12)
Active Lucid Dreaming Time: 50 months
Lucid Time this month: 2-5 minutes
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-12-2017 08:06 PM
- Last Activity
- Today 12:12 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
Level up completed
- Level up completed
- Points required
- Activity last 30 days
- Activity last 7 days
All Points for user
- Points for User
- Points for every day since registration
- Points for Friends
- Points for posting Visitormessages
Points for threads/posts
- Points for threads
- Points for tagging threads
- Points for using rating
- Points for replies
All Points for miscellaneous
- Points for Misc
- Dream Journal
- 06:31 PM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
- 06:10 PM Jacob46719 has earned 5 Points for User points
- 04:30 AM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
- 02:50 PM Jacob46719 has earned 6 Points for User points
- 05:51 AM Jacob46719 has earned 4 Points for User points
- 06:40 AM Jacob46719 has earned 9 Points for User points
- 09:10 PM Jacob46719 has earned 23 Points for User points
- 04:51 AM Jacob46719 has earned 2 Points for User points
- 03:50 AM Jacob46719 has earned 7 Points for User points
- 04:01 AM Jacob46719 has earned 2 Points for User points
- 04:01 AM Jacob46719 has earned 10 Points for Misc points
- 02:50 AM Jacob46719 has earned 10 Points for Misc points
- 07:50 PM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
- 05:31 PM Jacob46719 has earned 10 Points for Misc points
- 05:31 PM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
- 06:50 PM Jacob46719 has earned 10 Points for Misc points
- 06:50 PM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
- 11:00 PM Jacob46719 has earned 2 Points for User points
- 12:31 AM Jacob46719 has earned 12 Points for Misc points
- 12:31 AM Jacob46719 has earned 1 Points for User points
Point Market Statistics
View Jacob46719's Dream Journal
on 01-27-2017 at 03:55 AM
I had a mint-green OC that had a striking resemblance to Lyra, but taller and slimmer. Later, I was in a small town with a sad old lady and 2 cats, one of which was the size of a lab. This town was on a steep hill, with a waterfront at the bottom.
on 01-26-2017 at 02:28 AM
This was close to containing 2 DEILDs(figured out how to do that again!), but there was a lapse in consciousness both times.
-1-There was a guy demonstrating the function of the hiding compartment next to an item contaminated with radiation. It protected the user completely…in theory. However, it didn’t work, so the guy died. This was all inside a dark room of an abandoned, messy lab/facility. After he died, I became lucid. I did part of my routine, but forgot the second half of it, which was the stabilization portion.
Time: 30-40 seconds
-2-I was in an unknown house. My older sister was in an adjacent room, watching something on a TV. I noticed a package on a container. I opened it up, and it was a drill. Then, I tried turning on a light, but it didn’t work. My first thought was ‘power failure?’ and flipped a second broken switch. Then, I became lucid from an RC. I did the first half of the procedure then woke up again.
Time: 20-30 seconds
-3-Another light switch failure and a certain memory caused me to RC and become lucid once more. Here, a truck arrived at this version of the B.h. Also, I rose the sun back up when it set in the south. At the same time, the very large/close moon rose in the south with an incorrect light source direction. This time, I woke up right in the middle of my routine.
Time: 30-50 seconds
Total Lucid Time: 1min20sec – 2min
btw, the routine I keep referring to is a lengthy one, increasing lucidity during the first half, and completely stabilizing in the second half. This has worked consistently for conventional DILDs. However, for WILDs/unstable dreams, I'll have to add in some stabilization time just prior to the routine.
on 01-24-2017 at 05:27 PM
-1-I became lucid for no apparent reason. I did part of the standard procedure while trying to turn my right hand into a cartoony hoof. Then, I became Twilight Sparkle, and ‘galloped’ west. (still felt human tho. I hate that) I saw a pony very similar to me, (clone?) so I ran back east while carrying someone on my back. (I may have been carrying myself) After I returned to the spot where I started running west, I found Rainbow Dash standing around with nothing to do.
The whole area was grassy and sunny, with rows of trees surrounding modern rural homes. I had passed one while I was running earlier.
Lucid Time: 45-60 seconds
-2-I climbed on a cliff, grabbed toxic vines, and ran up a road with some friends.
-3-In this dream, I was navigating a house/building that constantly rotated around a horizontal axis. It was like the stage “Revolution” in Super Monkey Ball 2.
on 01-23-2017 at 06:43 PM
I was carrying a black and yellow tent with a bulletproof window. This allowed me to closely approach a guy with a gun on the huge, inflatable yacht. I climbed up a small area with difficulty. (it was inflated plastic) I was constantly getting shot at.
on 01-21-2017 at 12:22 AM
There were 2 consumer-level snow machines running at a Washington mountain lodge. After coating a picnic table with a half-inch of snow, 2 guys had to clean it up. The second machine sprayed water in the air and made large snowflakes in bursts. At one point, the weather was clear, but then was cloudy minutes later. I don’t remember anything beyond that.