• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
      Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      July 2008

July 05, 2008

Nostalgia

I was back into my old life with a new beginning. Back into the routine. I was very happy in this dream. I was going off to school. My parents were there. Before going to school they'd drop me off somewhere where I would supposedly get ready.

I haven't had a dream like this in a while. A happy dream. The feelings in this dream were so vividly there. I can't describe it well.

I woke up sad. Only slightly though. I realized new beginnings are here, as they always have been.

July 06, 2008
      Back to school. It was in a tall building. Faces from both schools. It was in VA supposedly. I met my dad, he told me he had odd dreams about me for the past few days. The dreams involved me on a plane, with usually me dying or in grave danger. He thought these were prophetic. And they took place on a certain day. I went to school, my dad dropped me off as usual. There were elevators. I distinctly remember Heather from VA and Xavier from intermediate school. There wasn't much to do. I remember I filled out a ***e form. I left the school once, and I was panicked because I had left it in there. I went to school again, the day before my predicted death, and forgot it there again. I knew I wasn't going to com back to that school so I was panicked they might find the form. My old French teacher. I decided not to go to school completely the next day because of my dad's dreams. I ventured outside of the house and saw it was snowing heavily. So, I wouldn't have gone to school either way. After this I remember a guy that I was talking to. This was a happy part, also the one I forgot.

I am tired of recurring themes of school and death.

July 15, 2008
      I was in some car, there was danger. Outside of Brooklyn. One of my brothers was there? We were all in danger. Of what I do not remember. Sitting in back seat, double parked.

It's coming back. The police? My parents? Hmmm. Very troubling dream.

July 18, 2008
      Dream about Zain last night. He was over at this guest house of mine again, his family along with my family was there. First we were hanging around the house, bunch of aunties there as well. I was trying to change, but the house was very unfamiliar and I couldn't find a room. So I ended up walking around in my bra, trying to find it and avoid people. My shirt was slung over my back. I was hoping I wouldn't bump into my parents so they wouldn't see my half-naked. I bumped into Zain in the hallway who seemed ot be slightly shocked of my appearance, but didn't say much. My parents saw and weren't pleased. My friends and I went out to Taco Bell later. We all ordered veggie, simply shouting "Veggie" as we entered through the door. We were sitting around a round table, I had to sit next to Zain. He had fries in his bag, and said he was going to feed me them in a kinky way. I didn't know how to respond because of various reasons. (Mainly coz he's a family friend etc) So I just said, "Uhm..." while imagining him feeding me them. (Hahaha) We headed out, and our house was across the street. The police seemed to be arresting someone at the house directly across from our guest house. Apparently she was an illegal immigrant. That is all.

This dream was pretty great, but it doesn't sound it.

July 19, 2008
      It was raining very heavily, I was in my dads room. (VA) My uncle and little bro were there. We didn't know what to do. My uncle had a blanket where we all huddled up. I had my period and the rain was uh, not helping. I left a large red stain on the carpet, and my uncle was O_o. I realized it was getting dry and slowly stopping to rain. I told everyone. I looked outside and in my backyard there was a green light ground torch, spinning around in a circle. There were two other similar things but not actual lights, I read a small message on the one on the bottom. It was to catch intruders/robbers. I told my dad there was no need for that out in VA. My oldest brother agreed. He suggested bring it to NY. My middle brother was sick (and he is irl), and we had to bring him to his hospital in NY. At the edge of my dads room we went into the Verrazano's bridge. (My light just flickered irl, it's 6am, some door just opened in my house, and I am scared :]) We traveled by foot, it was very dark out. My dad, brother, and I. The end of the bridge led straight to the hospital, we went down by a winding ladder. My brother went and shoved a bag of d's to the nurse who looked like a police officer. A short Puerto Rican-looking lady. She said something about "poop." My brother avoided the questions and told her he didn't have to answer them, lawfully she had to treat him. That was that.

I was at some gathering, school gathering. Ms. Johnson was there. It looked like a club room, only with desks. There were some dancers who came in first while we were all seated. They started dancing. Their finale was going up to the students sitting on desks and doing this weird dance thing with them, which involved jerking your head up and to the side. I saw someone doing it who looked like Professor McGonagall to a girl in the row of desks beside me. I saw her jerk her head and though it looked pretty cool. I hoped she'd do it to me, but she left. Everyone who had wanted to dance had gotten up, and I had decided not to dance. I looked around and saw moody, "wallflowers" sitting around me. This irritated me greatly, I didn't want to sit with them and be classified as one. So I got up and decided ot dance. Moving up I realized a lot of them were getting food. It was a half-circle counter, you got your stuff and paid on the left. I browsed the stuff uninterested, but decided to take some liquor; I thought it was a good opportunity to. The bar guy gave me a very small bottle slightly bigger than a pencil. He said it was "thirty." I remember having the money but thinking it was a bit much for one serving... I decided to get it anyway, he later said it was 30 cents. I was mildly surprised. I chatted a bit with Ms. Johnson.

I left the party, and entered a harry potter themed place. I was in 3rd person now, but not there of course. A guy who looked like Harry was walking swiftly in the dark. He went into this beautiful and creepy place, a large half-circle lake. He was on the edge. The villains stood around the water, taunting him. A beautiful girl entered the scene, she was his love apparently. He had to part with her. They embraced each other and it was as if their feelings for each other were radiating off of their bodies. I felt it so vividly. End.

Can't believe I remembered that much at uh, 6:30 am. Haha.

Also, that last pic is so goddamn perfect. The dream had a green tone to it.

July 20, 2008
      It was the first day of school. The lady handed me my schedule. I skim over it and see she has all the wrong classes, ones I don't want to take/can't. (I have already laid out my schedule and know exactly what I need to take) I become extremely nervous about my schedule, because I need to change it ASAP. Plus I was looking forward to all these classes, so I didn't want my first day to go to waste. I entered this class that seemed to be in the girls locker room. I wandered around it, there were m,any kids. I was standing in this row of lockers. (It was spacious and white) A group of teens were gathered around the lockers, they were open. The clothes were spilling out. I realized they were breaking into the lockers later. I hurried quickly away from them. The teacher was giving a speech and handing out what seemed like id numbers. The girl next to me (B), with two other people, had done something against the rules. (Broke into lockers most likely, or worse) They recognize everything from ID numbers in my school irl, and apparently they had caught her. She was eying me and tried to glue her ID # on my ID. I got pissed and threw it away I think. I was sitting near a staircase. Pale tan carpet, wide room, and all students sitting on floor. The teacher was a young-ish guy, late 20s. He was pretty good looking, dark brown hair, and a dress shirt and pants. He was giving a speech, as I said. Something happened to me, and he said something. This ghost guy came out of nowhere, and I knew only I could see him. He thought what the teacher said was sexist. (Or his reaction anyway) I decided ot point this out to the teacher and we started arguing intellectually. (Hahaha) I told him I wasn't calling him sexist, but what his reaction was, was sexist.

Yup.

That teacher reminds me of Mr. P from 9th grade, who was really good looking too. o.o

July 21, 2008
      HORRIBLE dream yesterday. I don't want to get into it but ugh....

Near the kitchen, cj had left a white cat loose. Zooni was loose as well. I was very panicked, and went running looking for her. They were both on the chair and the cat was biting Zooni. I picked Zooni up immediately. We were in NY house, Sunny's room. Breaking Dawn had come out, in two books it seemed. I remember reading something about Ian and Sam Uley possibly. I went into the room, Zooni was in her cage there. I had a very ominous feeling. As I entered a rat-like creature skidded out of the room. At this point i was terrified. I saw Zooni with the most painful and disturbing expression I have ever seen in my life. I started crying, I knew she was going to die. I went into her cage and saw she was diseased. I had the most horrible feeling ever as I gripped her. She was breathing her last few minutes. I was crying very hard. Terrible, terrible feeling. I decided to take a pic with her in the last few minutes. As I took the pic, she yawned. I remembered how I could never catch her yawning before... I took some pics with her crying. I awoke, and I was still crying buckets.

Horrible fucking dream.

July 23, 2008
      I was hanging out with friends. Xain and his sister was there. We were on some type of ride, the sun was pounding on us. It was like a rickshaw, lol. Somewhere in the middle of a desert. Physics teacher was on a helicopter that was close to the ground. He dropped something on me. It was a very recently born baby. It looked like a chick. Very, very small and delicate looking. I saw it's little eyes and was terrified it was already dead. It was clutching on to my chest. We moved away, and the baby was now human, and calling me mommy or something to that affect. Faiza and I seemed to be hanging out on a board walk. My parents ands family/friends were near. We went in and got ice cream. I thought the ice cream in the glass I had gotten wasn't right. It didn't have something like, chocolate. Something I had seen in the uh, description? Anyways, I looked and saw that those things were there.. I remember seeing Xain. That was that.

July 26, 2008

I am back in school. (Surprise surprise) I am taking English AP. I have Mr. P as a teacher. (Why does he always come in my dreams?) The building seems to be small. I get in trouble in class. The teacher makes me go outside I think. I stay there, then decide to wander a bit. I realize I shouldn't have left coz my teacher might notice. I hurry back but cant find the class room. In its place is some other class room. I somehow get into the class. It seems more of a gym now. I see Stephenie from English and talk to her. I get my essay grade back. I see I got a 73/100 on it. I'm extremely sad and disappointed about this. I'm getting really worried and I somehow get in trouble again. He orders me to "sit in the corner." I look around for a corner but settle for an edge. He comes to me, slightly amused, slightly angry. I'm worried again but laugh. Then I settle in a proper corner near his desk. he laughs and tell me I'll get used to the class and make good grades eventually. Suddenly I see Obama and he has cataracts in his eyes. (hahahahaha) I see it very closely. I remember a vision of my rabbit urinating and blood puddles..

July 28, 2008

I just remembered my dream slightly. My family went on a vacation in Sweden. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It was like an ice glacier, purple and pink, very vividly coloured.

Kind of like that, only purple and pink. More vivid. My rabbit was hopping around there. She felt stranger. I felt sort of open about her hopping around. I was slightly worried but knew nothing could happen. I reassured myself. My mom told me she was a snow rabbit and had to stay while we left. I was very sad.

Shitty recall.

July 29, 2008
      Twelve hours of sleep and lots of dreams.

First day of school yet again. The school is huge, more like a castle. It has escalators in it. There's something weird about it. Everyone is pretty hostile tome and I have no idea why. All of my friends seem to be avoiding me and don't want to talk to me. They seem to be talking about me nastily. I enter this class and I find Christine (My friend for a very long time) there. I talk to her and she acts completely normal towards me.I see Annjolynn and see she seems to be acting normal towards me as well. I realize these are my old friends and they would never er "follow the crowd" or whatever. This makes me feel slightly better, but doesn't change the fact everyone else seems to hate me. Including the teachers. I look down on my shoes and realize I am wearing my old Jordans and I wonder why. I see Klint and Evan, they both really piss me off as I pass through some doors. As school is over, I venture outside. I stand on opposite side of the track. Everyone else walks on the other side. They all give me dirty looks as they pass. I see Jelly with her friend, she's wearing this atrocious purple dress. I realize I need to find a way to get home. There are no buses. No one wants to help me or tell me. Then one teacher seems to feel sympathetic. I try to use his cell. Something does not work out right. I don't remember more.

Dream 2 - My family and I are all hanging out in VA. My dads friends are over. My older brother and I are standing in a long set of stairs. There are some other kids hanging around as well, this girl names Michelle. I'm talking to my brother about kissing for whatever reason. he's telling me how a bunch of people have said they want to kiss me. (This dream sounds like it's straight from 5th grade) Anyways, he tells me who. That girl names Michelle. I don't comment on this. Then he says Xain has said something twice. Once about the kiss, and once about feeding me rice. (wtf? hahaha) He tells me he told Xain to back off. This is news to me, however. I feel like telling my brother "I told you to tell me if he said anything about me.." I don't think I do. My dad and his friends and kids are going exploring somewhere. I decide not to go with them. They pile up onto a huge van. My dad seems annoyed and comments on how there isn't much to see. We are on wide grassy hills. That is all.

July 30, 2008

First day of school! So I'm hanging out in the hallway and stuff. I go into this passage way where everyone seems to be floating. I zoom past everyone with amazing speed. At the end of this tunnel thingy, I see my friend Kelly W.. She's wearing denim and she says hi, then she says she wants to show me her bf. So I zoom a bit and see my friend Trina, she shows me her bf for whatever reason. She points him out, I am shocked to see he is X. I say something like "ooooh" but zoom away. He is wearing red. I see Klint laughing a bit at how fast I am.As I slow down he mutters something. I loudly and rudely tell him to say it out loud or stfu. I remember shopping with my parents. eating something with cucumber. I remember like 99 fragments, but honestly can't distinguish whether they were - dreams from tonight, - dreams from years ago, - real life.

Yup.

July 31, 2008

I was at Curtis, I was supposed to go there for a few days. I was at the end of a hallway, with this teacher who looked like Mr. Adams. I was with two people I think. I don't remember what we did there. My friend and I were talking about me going to this school. I showed her the car i was going to drive there. It was a really expensive looking, classical, Corvette Convertible. It was studded with diamonds it seems. I attended school and I was an outsider. I was sitting in English class with a very strict teacher. I felt overwhelmed. I didn't know what was going on. The teacher was very strict. I got away with doing something I wasn't supposed to do. Class ended and i didn't know where to go. I saw Heather from VA sitting on a desk with her binder and working. I approached her and asked her something. The class became half a garden now. I ran around and looked at some really artsy pictures. My teacher caught me again, she asked me what I was doing. I told her "Looking at pictures," and she let me get away with it, again. the hallway was a er, interesting, everyone was staring at me or throwing me snide looks. Especially girls, of course. I found this very amusing and laughed. After school, I met a few guys who were interested to see who I was. (being new or w/e) It was Khel from intermediate school, and that guy with the long hair (ms). He was pretty good looking actually. He was standing in front of a car, and I approached him, laughing once again. I said. "You're pretty good looking, it's a shame you're a jerk." He found this pretty funny and laughed. I pulled out my corvette and they were all pretty impressed. They both wanted to ride it wearing heavy gold chains like old school stuff. I remembered BIG. That is all.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      August 2008

August 01, 2008
      I was in a huge place that looked like the grand central station. There were many, many people there. Supposedly, a famous TV channel was shooting a show there, that had to do with vampires. These vamps were supposed to kill a lot of people, they were all around me. It was happening in real life, instead of a shooting. i didn't quite understand what was going on. I saw a vamp attack a little girl.

I was in a large house in Staten Island. It was a very pretty house, surrounded by a small garden. I had planned to cut school that day. I went to Manhattan. I saw Snowy Egypt (very random) walking around the buildings. She was literally stepping on them like giant, without breaking them, just using them as, I dunno, stairs? She commented on how fun this all was. (I think I had talked to her previously on DV Chat in the dream about the city in the dream) It was night in Manhattan. I decided I better be getting home. I got back to that pretty house. I was afraid my parent would catch me, I was supposed to get some stuff and my friends were waiting for me outside. My dad got home, and I was really afraid he would see me. He was talking to my mom, and was asking where I was. My mom told him I had gone off to Manhattan, but my dad said something about me going off somewhere else. I distinctly remember thinking to myself, "I shouldn't worry about getting in trouble, this is just a dream." I shoo'd this thought away from my head, I didn't want to get lucid. There were two windows. I had to leave from one of them, and my dad could see out the other. I quickly left, but I thought he saw me, so I scurried away pretty fast. Two of my friends were there, Nicole, and one I can't remember. I asked her what was the easiest way to get to the 48 bus. (I wonder why, considering I had to take the 54) She told me to just get on the one that was near the house, in front of me, and it will take me right to victory blvd. I walked away with them, farther down the street. A group of my friends came, including that good looking guy from last nights dream. I somehow found myself near a shopping center. I entered this shop which was called "Kohl's" (I don't shop from Kohl's in real life) The clothes were more like Forever 21 or something, maybe NY&co. I browsed them, and decided to shop; since the clothes were so nice. I asked the shopping lady when the shop would close and she said "15 minutes." I thought, "Oh well, I can ask my mom to take me here later.." I browsed the clothes anyway, I remember seeing lots of tee's and rows of jeans. I did go back home and asked my mom, who seemed confused about why I wanted to go.
      I found myself hanging out in the street during night. I entered a deli, and decided I shouldn't buy anything because I already had stuff at home. Then I thought maybe i should buy it anyway. Abby and Brenda were at the store, talking very loudly in an annoying fashion. I was with a friend, we left, along with Abby on our back. Abby was making snide comments for whatever reason. I went inside a dark street and saw my old friend Connie, who I havent spoken to in years irl. She seemed shocked to see me, and not as enthusiastic as I expected. I thought this may be because she thought I had moved back before I actually had, and had not greeted her. So I told her I moved just about a week ago. She was instantly enthusiastic. I don't remember more.

August 02, 2008

There was some party going at my house. This house was quite big. It had a huge porch and front yard. I think it had a pool as well. I bunch of people from my high school were there. I distinctly remember Xavier. We were like floating around the house, literally. We were piled up on each other. I got into a fight with someone who I think was Missy. We all did some illegal drugs. The police came, and I pretended nothing happen. My dad was sleeping near us, I did the same again.

I went off to school, and I saw my old friend Christina R. We approached each other on a small bridge outside of the school. I kissed her for whatever reason, and we talked normally. It was quite crowded inside the school. I was hanging around, and the day was about to end. I realized I hadn't gone to class all day because I didn't have my schedule done yet. This was a real problem, considering I hadn't gone to class yet. I lined up in the guidance office, and saw my friend Christine there. She called my counselor and got a slip of paper from her where I had my classes outlined. I checked over Christine's schedule so we could have some of the same classes. I wanted to take yoga or aerobics, also wanted to take photography. I talked to some other girls next to me. The office was quite crowded. That is all.

August 03, 2008

Nothing highly interesting

Some with Xain and his sister in a house in Queens. I find I am no longer attracted to him.

Something or another to do with school.

August 13, 2008

Lots and lots of school dreams. They mostly consist of me setting up my schedule and not being able to, or not getting the correct classes.

I do remember Jake, something about anime. It was in a airport-ish setting. This was right before I woke up, so around 3 PM.

Another dreams about Xain and guests. rain was falling down very hard near a dock. A huge storm.

August 22, 2008

I remember a lucid from two days ago. I was having sex with Fu'ad, it was in a dimly lit room. I decided to change him to Jeremy Dufour Which he did change into. But then near orgasm or something Jeremy turned into Jake. After that, Jake said something like "That was a nice 10 minute buzz." The so called "buzz " had lasted shorter for me but I agreed with him. We were actually talking about orgasmic contractions.

~~~

Today - My rabbit was in a very small cage and in Sunny's closet. I was worried she will get too hot or something. My parents and friends were doing a cook out. I was scared because Zooni was still in the closet. I went there and saw she was still alive.. (How bizarre :S) I went to one of my dad' stores and remember them eating fried chicken there. (A group of people) I recall wanting fruit salad and taking a potato wedge and wondering if the people would get mad at me.

August 25, 2008

Zooni's death. She bled a lot, way too much. I panicked and my dad drove me to Northside animal hospital. Over there I went around desperately to the doctors begging them to tell me who the rabbit vet was. They didn't take me seriously. I called a number that I had seen an rabbit.org, and talked to this doctor. he said he would treat her, and somehow kissed me. It was too late. Zooni died right there where I was holding her. There was a girl next to me who freaked. I saw her dead body fall out of the small box I had been holding her in. Pain as if I had never truly felt it before. I picked the body up and tucked it into the box. I trooped around everywhere lost.

~~~
      I was watching a movie in the dream on imbd. Only I was in the movie, but I knew it was a movie. Kind of like a 3d way to watch, only much better. It involved vampire sisters, one of them being Raven.

August 30, 2008
      Stormy nights.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      September 2008

September 03, 2008
      Reunion with Brandon and someone else. Haven't seen them for years...

Stuck in an elevator in a building with B from homeroom. He doesn't say much. I definitely like him more now. Damn dreams.

Why is it that I always end up liking someone more once they appear on my dreams? Like romantically, and I always feel a strong desire in my dream. Agh.

September 09, 2008

I just woke up from what felt like hundreds of WILD's. One of the most coolest LD experiences I have had. I'd wake up from my rabbit making noise or something, and go back to sleep fully aware I was dreaming. And it only took a few secs to get to sleep. I had been just talking to Jake on msn, bu I knew he'd be going to sleep soon. I found myself in a medium sized white box/room. I immediately felt panic in this room. I started to scream a bit. And I was calling out Jake's name as well.

That's just one (part) of the many WILD's I had. Definitely don't have time to write them down. But I did have one dream that goes down as one of the most coolest dreams and I must write that down.
      Note: This is the dream I wrote a essay on for college

The Dream

I was in my little brothers video game. Like, in it. I was traveling on a road. I could distinctly here my brother's voice from the background. Everything was huge. The road ended and a scene could be seen at the very edge. Like a normal road that suddenly enters this dream-like city. Something told me it was Europe. I finally approached the edge and gasped, literally. I was blown away. It was soooo beautiful. A city that stretched for miles, but it didn't have tall buildings. The thing about this dream was that everything was SO vivid. I could see everything in the city with perfect detail. The skyline was beautiful. Trees were scattered here and there, and one neighborhood that had a lot of greenery. I thought to myself, "I'm going to live there." I remember debating where to live. I discovered this was a city in Bulgaria. This was my subconscious of course, I had recently been in a semi-Bulgarian shop irl.

http://www.sunnybulgarianproperties....new_page01.jpg Looks way too much like my own city...

http://www.tropicalisland.de/SIN%20S...y%20Park_b.jpg

Another pic of "Marina city." Looks a lot like my dream city. Only it's in Chicago. Now, I have no idea why it came up under a "Bulgarian city" search on google.

Anyways..that was just a weird discovery that happened on the spot. Moving on with the dream. The game was going to end. Next to the road, there was the ocean. (Just like the damn pics of Marina City) I wanted to dive off the edge, but I was really scared to. But the game was ending and the sun was setting.. I dove off the edge finally.. I felt a sense of incredible euphoria. I fell for what seemed like ages. it felt like flying though. The bottom approached. I was scared now. Now, it felt like falling. It had a very "end" feel to it. The sky was incredible. Dunno what happen after that. I appeared somewhere else. Don't have time to get into that.

Some other pics I found.Though none of these pics can describe the woundrous city. =P

Sorry for image spam.

September 28, 2008
      Traveling..NY to VA. Beautiful city..

I take pics with iPhone. I am blown away at how superb the pics are coming out. Standing right next to the BK bridge.

Am with family. Uncle flying a white plane. And then there were mountains. Huge, enormous mountains. (A re-occuring theme) I was on top of them, afraid and elated. Mystic greens and blues.

(See image below.)

I took pics. Then back to a house..where something happened. idr. Criminals, had to call police. My dad tried to call but they didn't come, then we asked someone else to call. Zooni.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is actually a dream from two nights ago. but I have time to write it down now.

I was in mountains. Enormous, green mountains.

A perfect day in spring. My uncle was walking around. I asked him how I was supposed to go climb down, he told me to simply roll of the edge. I was scared, but I left him and went off to try. I did so. There I found Michael. We were in love, dream love. It was a perfect moment. I recall kissing and jumping and rolling down together. Later on I remember having to engage with someone else. But the dream itself was beautiful. The feelings involved and location. Such huge mountains, treeless, and running on top of them. Euphoria and bliss.

Edit: Just found the perfect picture for those mountains.

Using the scaled down version wouldn't do it justice.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      October 2008

October 02, 2008
      Dream revolving around novels. I was in a department, I was a bit older. There was a very good looking older man shopping there as well. There was something about him that struck me as "wrong." I was still attracted to him though, of course. And he seemed highly interested in me. (Which made me view him a bit oddly) So he greeted me or something. I was bent over, looking at something, and I thought "This guy is so perfect, maybe he's a photographer!" (I happen to be really attracted to photographers) And I turned around to see, indeed he was. He was holding a camera. He told me he was actually there to shoot. He asked me to pose for something, and my dream self thought, for whatever reason, that this was very creepy. So I brushed him off and went away. (I recently read a book where a foolish girl becomes infatuated with an older man. She thinks they are in love, but he's actually trapping her insecure self. Than he makes her his blood slave; since hs is revealed to be a vamp. :p)

I saw the ghosts of the Baudelaire's. It was actually sad. Someone was dying. I was living in brooklyn. Xain was there, sitting on a bench. I told myself I'd be better off with him, rather than the dangerous types I'm attracted to.

Agh, something I can't remember.. =(

October 03, 2008
      Mountains and mountains.. Reality and dreams blend.

October 05, 2008
      I had a child..and was pregnant again. I remember being This old guy was mocking and making fun of me. I was in a huge dark house.

Dream is obviously influenced by this novel I'm reading by VC Andrews.

I was in my room, and ClouD had astrally traveled to see me. he was there, physically. I was trying to make sure my parents didn;t barge in. Since they would be pissed about some guy hovering around on my room. So I mostly made sure they didn't come in, and talked to Cloud a bit. (I forgot what we talked about) But they ended up barging in and I told ClouD to go back. He sat on top of my fan and disappeared into it. My older brother was in on it too, it seems.

October 06, 2008

It was so hot last night. I remember waking up drenched in sweat. So I opened up my window and re-adjusting attire. Then many non-settling dreams about school. History class, Marissa and I reminiscing over our old class. The seats in the class were lined up against the wall, and the class was huge, length wise. We remember floating near the roof and sitting there. Ah.

October 12, 2008

There was a war going on. My mother and I were in some foreign country. (Not the US) We were getting attacked by China. (:p) In the beginning, we lived peacefully, though we knew they would eventually come to attack. So they did come. My mom and I had to flee, very quickly too. I heard the bombs and screams. I was trying to think of what to grab before I left. I got a medium sized white handbag. I stuffed tampons in there. Then I thought "money." So I got all of my hidden money. I stuffed a bunch of other stuff too, when I realized the bag could hold a lot. I realized I was getting late and was panicking. they were going to approach and bomb the house..but I escaped.

Dream is obviously influenced by "How I Live Now" by Meg Rosoff.

October 19, 2008

The US was having its own Holocaust/Inquisition thingy.. They were going to lock up all the Jews and Muslims in a huge ass jail thing. I was there with my family. The conditions were terrible. It was very, very cold. There were some other people there, and we banded together. A war was going on as well. We were deperately in need of food. I went with someone to find some food. It was such a cold, dark, ancient, and huge place. Everything seemed to be frosted and frozen. We went into a small room which looked extremely freaky. It had two small beds that looked like they belonged to children. This looked very weird and haunted. I tried to grab something but huge spider webs came in my hand. I was freaked and ran. My uncle came to visit us and he was shocked at the conditions and we sadly talked about what the world was coming to.

This was actually a weirdly cool dream, since it was so vivid.

October 21, 2008

I was feebly attempting to engage TS in a conversation. We actually ended up talking a few times. There was calculus class, and like a garden outside. Same people as the actual class, and I was sitting in the back. It wasn't lucid, so I felt bad when I woke up.

October 27, 2008

I haven't had time to write my dreams for the past few nights, so let's recap from what I can remember. In no particular order -

- I was in France, with my family, at a beach. I was sitting on a balcony-thing, and taking pictures from it. The balcony seemed to be just a bit above ground level on the front side, but on the other side, to my left, it was very high. It overlooked a beautiful city. I saw a statue, and it was amazing. I couldnt get over its beauty and took a lot of pictures of it. A coliseum-esque thing was there as well. It was captivating. I whispered to myself. My parents and brothers were hanging around me. Shortly, they went back into the room. I saw that we were actually on a beach. This occured to me as I gazed ahead and saw waves. It was very scary yet pretty. I saw the waves were huge, and they made a lot of noise. They looked like they were heading for me, but I reassured myself they werent as they werent anywhere near the hotel. But suddenly, they did come to me. They got bigger and closer, and crashed down. I rushed to the room.. I found everyone gone. They were some other teenagers there. We were to be enslaved by some foreigners, for life. They were terrible masters.. I fell in love with a guy with dark hair, who was slightly taller than me. We worked togather, and I helped him when he was having a nverous breakdown. I sadly realized we were to stay forever here with these lunatics. Somehow, we escaped. I was told by my lover that they had gone truly mad and lost sense of us.. Later on in my life, I visited that place again. Turns out the terrible lunatics were there! I couldnt believe I was stupid enough to go back, and was about to get enslaved. But I awoke.

- If you wanted to get into Dual Credit English 12, you had to write an essay. This essay would decide whether you got in, and the teacher graded it. I wrote one, though fairly short. I thought it was pretty good. I was REJECTED. I was really sad, mad, etc. I felt terrible. And such relief when I woke up!

- Bunch of dreams about going to take mid-terms, forgetting everything, not studying enough, etc. I felt really terrible; once again relief when I woke up.

- Something with TS that I cannot recall. (Ty)

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      November 2008

November 06, 2008
      Love -

This dream was really weird. I don't know whether I was the male or female. I think I kept on switching between the two. In any case it didn't matter. I was on love with someone. For some reason they had to leave. I was standing in a dark alley, surrounded by family. They went away, I saw him standing in the alley. He seemed pained yet emotionless. Words cannot describe the feelings I felt. I knew he was leaving. I had to do something.. I also knew I was dreaming..but I blocked that fact from my head. I tried to talk to him, he disappeared. The scene changed. I was in a baroque-styled hall. It was breathtaking. There was a mythical creature who I don't have a name for standing there. She could change every aspect of her appearance at will. She wanted to give me this gift.. I had to accept. He was gone, it didn't matter if I wasn't human anymore. Still I felt the finalization of it all. Once transformed, I could never be his again.. I felt sadness. But I did it. The process was done by inserting a needle filled with clear liquid into your wrist. It happened. I stood in front of the huge golden mirror. I stared into my eyes. The dream became very vivid. I changed their colour slowly. It was as if the colour trickled into my eyes. It was very cool.

That was that. I went to a wedding later on. I don't recall much from it. It looked like an Indian wedding though.

Rabbits Everywhere
      -

I walked into my house to find rabbits everywhere! Of all sizes and shapes an colours. I was terrified, searching for my Zooni. I was afraid she would get pregnant! I finally found her after some frantic searching. I picked her up and embraced her. I saw her cage was occuppied by two adorable little bunnies, I had to take them out. I put her back in and shut the cage securely. Can't remember more.

November 08, 2008

I don't remember anything from last night, but I just woke up from a long nap. I had this "hauntingly" great dream. I was lucid, but in a very low state. I was well aware of the rain and wind blowing in the mountains that I slept, but I didnt close the window. This lead to a great dream. I saw Jar'd, he was living close by. It was quite dark, and as in irl, the rain was drizzling and wind was blowing. We were really close friends in this dream.. I'm sad I don't remember much. The scene was just really haunting and surreal, we were standing outside overlooking the elevation and talking with eachother. It just felt so good. I'm sure dreamers will understand.. I met him in school too, which I very vaguely recall. I was talking to him on the internet at some point. I do remember sitting on my porch whilst talking to him. My rabbit was involved too, I was again concerned about her.

This is one of those dreams where you don't remember much, but they leave behind very powerful feelings. I can still feel everything, vividly.

11-8-08

Disturbing dreams that I don't want to write down honestly. I was lucid, but with pitiful control. Very frustrating.

11-16-08

- I am trying to decide which college I want to go to. My dad has just seen a news story about how much drinking is rising in colleges/uni's. he gets extremely pissed at me. I'm standing in my parents room in our old house. He yells at me and asks if I have ever drank. Then he tells me I must never do this once I go to college. I am terrified, and decide it's best that I go to college far away if I want to have some fun. I debate which college to go to, and I'm sad because I really wanted to go to tech.

- I am once again in my old house, and have my camera in hand. I seem to be photographing. My neighbor is coincidently outside, posing as 4-5 photographers take pics of her. I decide to take pics of her and am quite happy at how great they are turing out. I notice that she's really attractive, and has nice breasts. I am turned on by this and am "masturbating" without actually doing anything. Like mental masturbation? I am on the verge of an orgasm anyhow. I'm sort of fantasizing in my dream, but it is sort of happening as well as I find myself with another woman. I resume photographing after I'm done. I review my pictures, and for some reason can't find this particular one that turned out quite good.

- I've had recurring themes of rabbits lately.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      December 2008

December 01, 2008
      I just woke up from very bizarre dreams. So bizarre, that shamefully enough I forced myself to get up. When will I learn. : ( So i had woken up at 7 to see if school was open, since it was snowing. School wasn't, it was snowing pretty hard here.. So I went back to sleep and settled into a heavy sleep, a kind I haven't had for like a year!

- I settle into the sleep, and am seeing some bizarre and dark images. I can't really see what these images are, but they're flying past me. I decide to wake myself up, I do. I walk and peer outside my window. I see it is very dark as well! I am shocked and stagger on my feet. It looks very foreboding, like the night where they let all the vamp bats loose in Van Helsing. I am scared, but then I wake myself up! I realize that was a FA.. I repeatedly do this, and keep seeing my room in a dark blurred vision from my bedroom ceiling. So I finally think I have actually woken myself up. I go to my PC, and browse some sites. M PC is acting slow. I hear noises outside and go to investigate. I see it is my brother and dad chatting about something. I go back to my room, and realize my PC screen has changed! It is my old one, from years ago attached..(I know my dad uses this at one of his businesses now) I think my brother has stolen it. I go to his room and ask him about it. He says he needed it at the business, and that I can have his until he's done with mine. I'm happy, since he has a superb screen. But I'm waking up yet again..and realizing I was dreaming. It felt so utterly real. After "waking up," I am in a van. We're on a dark street, I am on the very back seat, my little brother in the middle, and mom in the front. My dad is talking to someone outside. My rabbit is with my dad, I think. There's a small puppy, very cute. It licks my dads face and hops in our car, where it snuggles and kisses my mom. I'm scared, because of the location + my fear of dogs. i am afraid it will come ot teh back seat, which of course it does. I want it to leave, so I open the side door. There is another dog there, and it comes in! I see a black cat, which comes in as well. I am really scared, the door is now closed and the animals are everywhere. I fear the cat is under my seat, which she is. I weirdly felt like I knew the cat..and feel like her presence is the presence that I feel is in my room irl..There was one other FA, where I saw school was on a 2 hr. delay, and I was late. I woke up for real after that, with a lot of difficulty.

December 11, 2008
      Dream I had last night. Couldn't shake off the feeling..still can't.

- I was in school. I had not been able to finish my test for geometry and had to come during the morning to take it or something. My teacher gav me the keys to Samantha's car, which was a red sports car. I don't remember why. I went out there, and I saw a basketball hoop was attached outside in the parking lot. While I was standing there, Adam came along. This was random, he started playing basketball. I felt like I was drawn to him. We ended up talking, and time fast forwarded. I was in love with him, and the feelings felt so real and vivid. (Nothing like anything I've experienced irl) Like the way I cared about him, or just the little things. It was weird, like it went fast forward into our relationship.. I remember a particular scene where we were laying down on a bed in a small room. I felt so oddly connected to him, and so unbearably drawn. There was such heavy, deep feeling. I could not shake it off all day, and still haven't. I don't care or even know about this person irl.

December 30, 2008
      Dream about Viktor. I saw this coming, weirdly enough. We were both hanging out in a really sunny place, and sitting in a really nice outdoors restaurant. The sunlight was hitting directly on his face, and the effects were..nice. (As much as I hate to admit this now) I was wearing some kind of sundress. It was plaid. We were sitting on the chairs and there was a helicopter nearby. We were talking. He was leaning over to me from his chair and talking in a low voice. He told me, "I'm going to become a vampire." I asked him why, and he said "To protect you of course." I thought this was really weird and out of character. I think I ignored it and continued talking.

~

I wanted to get drunk for some reason. There was this wine on the table and Viktor was there once again. It was a dimly lit room. I sprawled against the table and grabbed the wine. I smelled it like he told me too and it smelt great. Suddenly I was in my room in NY. My brother had a bottle of wine and I wanted some once again. He was giving it to me and I took it, my little brother was shocked. I got an instant buzz and went downstairs. I composed myself well in fron of parents. I thought, "oh so this is how it's done.." I was afraid my stupid brother would tell on me. It felt pretty cool though. I guess I was pretty drunk. I think my older brother lied and said it wasn't alcohol.

~
      Was in school. Schedules had changed. I was in earth science for some reason. I went to sit way in the back. The rows were done pretty weirdly. I saw a few kids, and I was glad to be in that class. It reminded me of that guy in French 5 in wagner. His hair was longer.. I was walking around trying to find Anita. She was absent that day. Something to do with my locker, and I think I had to get a schedule change. I remember seeing Taylor. We were in the same English class apparently. I had to call out my age and Heather asked me how old I was. I said, "16; 17 in Feb." They both seemed shocked by this of course, and I told them I was getting an advanced diploma too. Which lead ot more shockage but it was oddly satisfying.

~

Fragment about my brother getting on my PC.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      January 2009

January 04, 2009
      I was in one of the most beautiful lands I have ever seen. It was nearly exactly like the realms in the Gemma Doyle trilogy. In a forest with mountains surrounding, it was probably spring. The colours were so vivid and beautiful. The greens were so powerful, I had to squint my eyes. There was a wonderful smell coming from everywhere.

I was mystified as I traveled. My mom was there nearby, just out of reach. My dad was close to here. But, there was something forbidden and evil about the place. Like, some kind of evil lingered there. I could feel it in my heart as it clenched to my chest. I continued my journey. I knew I needed to reach the end where I would hit water. I did, I approached a lake. As I did I got lucid. I was shocked. Everything was so bizarrely vivid. I looked down at myself and could see every detail. The sun was so bright and I was too. The colours of my clothes seemed to be melting. I was amazed at the beauty. This is probably one of the most vivid moments I've ever had in a dream. I just wanted to stay there.

I lost lucidity quickly and landed in a large rectangular room. Jake was there and my dad was nearby in a desk. He kept drawing these pictures of a draw whilst looking scared and crying. The window was nearby, and there was a tree nearby. I could feel it's evilness, like something resided there. Jake felt it too, he was trying to sleep. He surrounded himself with white tiles and pictures of that tree, as if it protect himself. I put his head on my lap until he feel asleep. I talked to my dad. We got on our van and headed to VA. Something about mountains protecting us, my older brother said. We got out of the van, twas raining. The hill our house is on became a huge mountain, I got on top and felt like I was going to fall. I went inside and saw my rabbit! I was so happy to be back and see her. There was an guy, he was a criminal of some sort. Someone was trying to trap him, a woman. She was seducing him and laying in my living room in a white blanket with him naked. She was trying to achieve and orgasm and I could feel it, it was odd. I was still scared of that guy, and how close he was to Zooni. I believe he was caught out.

- I was at a party. It was really supposed ot be some kind of top notch party. It took place in a room. [Though the person was me, my personality was different] I was off in a side room with a couple of friends, I saw Sade pass but said nothing. Soon, these people left coz one of the guys was going to dj. I was alone and I ventured outside. Sade was now with someone else. I felt lonely. I decided ot sit down or something. The hostess of the party was a real bitch. Her friend, and her. A few of us went to a movie. The two mean girls were plotting to drop soda on another girl from behind. I was this about to happen and tried to stop it. I realized she'd just be cruel to me if she saw, and I pushed the bottle but ran away. It created a huge mess and a big, and extremely angry guy came out from the back. He rounded us up. I was shit scared at this point. I saw some of my friends try to escape from the exit. I quickly sprinted and left. It was deserted outside, I was in a parking lot. Some other kids were there, the man realized this and ran towards us. I ran. I entered huge mountains and a forest, it was very dark.

I desperately looked for somewhere too hide. Some kids went too far and entered the residential area. There were some state troopers there. I hid in this foggy and misty tree trunk place for a bit. I tried to find the mountains to run away into. I was out of luck. Stupidly, I went back. The guy caught me and I was handcuffed. I sniffed and asked him whether this would go on a permanent record or something. He said it would.. We caught another one of the girls near a water fountain. He got us in a car. I was feeling bad. I said, "You know, I actually tried to stop her from doing it." I was filled with regret. he suddenly led us through a school. It was huge, like my old school. So crowded. He led us through there with handcuffs like prisoners. He got lost in the crowd. The girl next to me slipped her handcuffs off. I decided to too, since they were so easy to take off. I threw them off. I saw Jamel at a lunch table in gym. Alex grabbed them. I decided I'd get in much more trouble if I didn't get them back, since the guy already had my name. I madly chased Alex. Finally, on top of the bleachers which led to a hallway, I spotted him. I asked him to give them and he did.

That's it I believe.

January 08, 2009
      Multiple orgasms last night. Night before - dreams about Aaron. SNL. He was there.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      February 2009

February 21, 2009

Last night, slept for only a few hours. (Had extended nap in evening) Lots of dreams.

- Mrs. Peery & Stamper were conspiring against me. I was in a huge place, supposedly my school. People were swarming everywhere, it was more like a huge mall than anything else. They both had assigned me work that I couldn't do, wasn't there for. They both were talking to me in a disgusted tone, and I knew they were conspiring. It was as if there was some underlying evil lurking around there. It was os dark. I decided to go see the principal, but he was running away from me. he was actually a combination of my principal and the band teacher. I chased him around for a long time, I had to ask him two very important questions. As I caught him and asked him the first, suddenyly Peery appeared, apparently she had to do something. I thought she had done this on purpose..anyhoo she promised not to btoher us again. I chased him around once again, and it led ot the entryway. (Which was liek a malls entryway) A desserted and dark parking lot was out there. Again, I tried asking him the question, but Peery came again! I drifted away from them, into the lot. I realized I was dreaming. I was plnged into complete darkness, and I was falling, falling. It felt so real, so incredibly real. I felt so depressed, and I don't know what to LD about.

I was in my old home in NY now. I stood in front of the bed in the living room. I summoned Zooni, my rabbit. I was so happy to see her. I was losing lucidity for the most part. I chased her around, she was always just out of my reach. I was relieved to see her though. Near a door, she was bleeding. I quickly wiped the blood up. I continued to chase her, rather fondly. So much relief.

Some kind of school thingy. I was with a bunch of my friends, including a professor and Reem. We conversed and then went to sleep. The prof warned us of this guy, who was going to go around during the night. I had planned to sleep by myself, but I saw they were all cuddled up in one bed. It wasn't awkard, and I joined them.

March 02, 2009
      I've literaly been having dreams of Zooni every single night. I don't remember a night I didn't. They range from terrible ones involving her bleeding and me feeling frantic and helpless, to me simply hanging out with her happily like old times.

Last night, I dreamt of her and a dog I saw around in the neighborhood. We were in the living room of my old house, just having a good time. My family and I went on a drive, through the mountains. Everything was vividly colored to a weird-ish sandy hue. It was pretty surreal. I went into a huge graveyard, where my dad seemed to be looking for a grave. Very weird.

March

March 07, 2009
      Such bizarre dreams last night. More so feeling than anything else.
      - Enter: a story. A lovely, sad, regretful story. I was halfway the main character, she was someone else but I could feel everything she was going through. Her house; they were going to visit. A rich family, and there was a boy. Late teens, I assume. They were both in love with each other, so deeply in love. I could feel everything going on between them. It was beautiful and tragic. Two other girls, they were both after him as well. They crowded the well, the whole well was resonating with evil feelings. She just wanted to be with him, and he; her. It wasn't possible, and regret was in the air. She wanted to do everything possible; but the task to be achieved was impossible. The two wenches were beautiful, especially the tall one. R & R enter, they knew them as well. The beauty thought she was in control of everything, but she wasn't. He didn't care for her. He had nearly given up, he almost accepted the fact that he couldn't be with his love. Emotion coursing through me. Enter: a large house with a tall picture directly above the staircase. She tried so hard. Floating, they would both float. Unknown.

Enter: Room with cafeteria tables, first one filled with students. ACT testing. I was extremely panicked. Berry trying to reassure me. I remember taking the test clearly and vividly. I was surprised that it wasn't multiple choice and fill in. If I think hard enough I can probably remember the story that I read, and questions. Weird. The teens were making so much noise talking so much. I was extremely distressed, and told them to shut up. I couldn't concentrate, and knew it was a timed test. Panic, panic. I rose up, flying into the air, I told Taylor directly to stfu. He had a shocked and curious expression on his face as he looked at me, as he often does irl. Test was so much shorter than I expected, and I waited for the science part.

- Laying down somewhere with Zooni. It seemed more vivid than real life. I could feel her presence so clearly. She had come to tell me she missed me. Euphoria coursing through me. Stayed and stroked her for a while, woke up with a smile on my face. Unfortunately a dream, I went back to sleep. (Actually the first dream I remember)

I can't shake off the feeling of the first dream I wrote down. So bizarre.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      CURRENT (Huzzah)

A week ago or so.

- Standing in front of a very large board walk thing near the ocean. It is not, however, a beach. The weather is crispy, the sky is a beautiful and a luminous blue-gray. I am shocked at how amazing this feels, staring off into an ocean. I suddenly look down onto the sea. I think to myself, "What am I doing?" I slowly realize.. "I am dreaming." I quickly run off, practically in circles. The dream fades.

- Redundant dreams about saving someone and waking up disillusioned.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      SAT Scores

I had gotten my scores back, and I saw I had gotten a 1890. I thought it was a good improvement since I had gotten a 1690 on my PSAT in reality. It was also amusing to me since it was exactly +200. When I looked at the results closer I was shocked to see I had gotten perfect scores in critical reading and math, and a 450 in writing. This only made me more amused, as I had scored much lower in writing than my PSAT. It was a bitter kind of amusement though..but I was happy to realize I only needed to work on my writing. I suddenly realized this was very bad at the same time, since one of the colleges I want to go to has a cut-off score of 500 in each individual section. So of course I became worried.

Surprise surprise. I took my SAT last Saturday so it was only a matter of time before it entered my dreams. I had countless dreams preceding Saturday that consisted of me forgetting admission ticket, calculator, pencil, running out of time, arriving late, etc. I had many other dreams that I can not remember. This is definitely a start from nothing, though.

Banned
      LD Count
      im here for you
      Yay.

I approve this bump, will be reading :]

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      =>

- Completely forgot about a dream I had of governors school. I ended up being absent everyday,and was worried whether I'd get college creds or not.

- Weirdish violent dream last night. My parents were plotting against me, particularly my dad. I was trapped in my old house, with some chic. We were trying to escape, and I had a gun that I pulled out. Unfortunately, it didn't work. While we were trapped I recall making out with her and having an orgasm at some point. I escaped, and became lucid while escaping. I just ran/flew in the air. It was amazing, I made myself invisible. I remember my hand falling off at some point.

I blame these dreams on my friend's violent dreams.

Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      400ish
      The World That Never Was
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Xox View Post
      =>

I blame these dreams on my friend's violent dreams.
      make out session, violence, and lucidity! you should be thanking your friend, not blaming them

Banned
      XoX has a dream journal? YAY!

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      @ Psylis - I think you may be right. ;P

Ninga - Indeed I do, you've posted it inbefore too. Itwas just hiding for a while..

Weird Powers

I was living in a confined house, and I had decided to escape from it. I had a sister, and my parents were very controlling. I plotted my escape, very carefully. I was to escape during a night, and pack a few important things. It mostly consisted of money, and a small bag containing food. The back of my house lead to the woods, and I figured as soon I got into them, I was free from the wrath of my parents.. The night came, and I escaped. The feeling I got from escaping is indescribable. I think it is the best feeling I have ever felt. I ran through the woods, and suddenly I had the sense I was in Sweden..

While I was dreaming, I had a heavy sense of déjà vu. I felt it when I wrote this as well, I feel like I've had an identical dream.. Perhaps I have. I reminded myself of Katniss from The Hunger Games.

That dream morphed into something else. I think I was younger now..my current age. In the previous dream I was a bit older. I had developed a weird ability of sensing evil in people. There was some kind of organization that was killing people, and I was out to look for them with a few friends. I began my journey on a bus in front of an apartment building. I rode it for a while, then impulsively got off in front of an airport-like place. In there, I entered a sort of office room/bathroom. I saw a girl, I could immediately tell she was one of them. I didn't let her know, and instead questioned her. Finally, I stared at her intensely in the eyes and slowly crushed her brain. In retrospect, wow that's pretty disgusting. I fled, and suddenly entered a huge auditorium. There had been a huge shooting there, some type of mass killing. They were reporting everyone who had died, the atmosphere was unbearably sad. Everyone from the organization was dead, but still. I suddenly awoke and thought about the Holocaust. A weird realization came over me - about the life loss.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      - I was in governor's school - and my professor was a "real personality." His class was in a dimly lit room, and I remember a projector being there. I was trying really hard to impress him, but don't remember much of what happened.

- I was hanging out in Denmark, and there was some kind of revolution going on. Specialis Sapientia was there, and he was "fighting" for the revolution. I remember talking to him and he explained to me the reasoning behind this revolution. We were on top of a huge, looming mountain at night, and there was fighting going on everywhere. The warriors were very weird and wearing a strange armor.

The whole scene had a weird green tinge to it. Specialis explained to me that he had been waiting to do this for a very long time, and was talking about how his family had wanted to do it for generations, etc. He told me he was actually a shape shifter - all his men were. He transformed into a wolf with glowing green eyes. Fast forward a few years, Specialis had aged now and the "enemy" was close. The enemy killed him, but Specialis was proud to die for the cause.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      - I was in a weird, shanty town. It was where I lived.. My parents were driving me around in the streets at night, but it was morning. I was heading off to school and explaining to them I needed breakfast before I went. We stopped at what looked like a rest area, and I saw that there was a huge container filled with bananas. I ate one, and gave another to my friend. I was walking through the streets alone now, it was still very dark.

I saw a guy parked in a parking lot, and I saw he was around my age. He was Asian, and good-looking. I recognized him as the new kid, and I had been given instructions to inquire about his classes. So, I asked him what classes he planned ot take this fall. He told me he had taken two years of French, but I decided to test him. I stated a few simple sentences in English and asked him to translate them to French. He was completely lost and muttering gibberish. I asked him a question in French and he had no idea what I was asking. I sighed and moved on, deciding to tell my French teacher about him.

I was suddenly back in my house. (old; NY) I saw that Zooni was also back, and relief flooded me. I was shocked to see her there, I hugged her, and there was a sense of euphoria in the atmosphere. But the atmosphere quickly turned dark. Zooni was running around, and she landed herself upstairs. I was trying to lock the doors so she wouldn't get under the beds. Alas, she did in my parents room. I stood on the staircase and looked up. I felt a family of spirits up there. A guy who looked to be about in his early 20's hovered at the top.

To my surprise, I was able to talk to him. He informed me Zooni was actually dead, and she would disappear everytime he appeared. It was because they weren't compatible - and couldn't be seen at the same time. I wanted him to go away so she could come back. He left shortly afterwards. Zooni reappeared, and a part of me knew she was truly dead. But for the most part, I pretended she was alive.

My mum woke me up at this point. It was a very good dream.

Banned
      Lots of dead people in your dreams.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      Death and things related to it seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams.

- I was on a bus, and "we" had just come back from a field trip. The bus driver was dropping us off at our individual homes. It was very dark. A house came into view that seemed to be mine. As I got out of the bus I realized there was danger lurking nearby. Danger that was invisible. I tried opening the door, very panicked. I had to quickly open and close it so the invisible thing wouldn't get inside. I got inside, but I soon realized it had gotten it as well. My brother was there and he had a child. I tried shutting the door on them so they could be safe. The thing materialized, it was transparent however. I saw that it was using this weird eye skill, where the eyes would be in rapid motion. I knew how to do this, so I did it as well. The thing was shocked and I defeated it.

Shortly afterwards, I was in a scary looking building. It was quite crowded with kids and adults alike. There was an HP feel to it. There were dark events going on, and Voldemort had become some kind of ruler. His headquarters were in this building. He wanted to meet with a few girls. I was one of them, as was Heather. They were all extremely scared, and I felt heavy dread as well. I went into the huge-ish lobby with elevators and grand staircases. The girls were all behind me, as they were too scared to stand in the front. I didn't mind standing in the front and leading them. We didn't know where to go, so we asked the guys who told us about Voldy. He told us to go into the stairs and yell for "SB" (or something like that, I can't remember). It was some type of creature that would lead us to Vold. We went there and called for him, and eventually we did get to him. (Though we made a few mistakes along the way) So we're all petrified by now, basically. I entered his office, and I dreaded seeing him since he looked so bad. I was shocked to see his office looked quite normal, he even had a huge copy machine and secretary. He was even wearing a suit, though he looked as bad as ever.

He told me he was surprised to see me alive, since he had sent his invisible people after me. I smugly told him about my eye skill, and how I had defeated his loser cronies. I told him about a few other of my skills, and this made him angry and impressed. I woke up.

He looked like Voldemort, but his personality was Valentine (Mortal Instruments) completely.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      I'm only going to write down the lucid I had.

- I was in between a dream when I was trying to remember something. I raked my mind like mad..and I finally realized I was dreaming. So that's what I was trying to remember... when in bizarre situations.

I took off. I changed the scene. It started to black out but I became subtle. It worked. I was exhilarated. I thought "mountains."

I soared in the sky, I wanted to change the scene. Again, it started to fade. I calmed myself down. I was thinking too hard, trying to force control. This had never worked in the past. I was amazed to find when I stopped trying too hard, it came easy.

I walked around in these beautiful mountains for the rest of the dream.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      Nap today - had many nondescript WILD's. Weird HI as well, which was pretty bizarre. Images and voices.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries

I knew these would be coming soon enough.

- It was the first day of Math Analysis and things seemed to be going pretty well. Ryan wasin that class, and only one other person. I didn't find it odd that there weren't many people. Dr. Johnson was giving a basic course run-through, and the class ended quickly. Something happened, I have no idea what, but I found myself lost in NYC. I was on Forest Ave in SI, maldy looking for a way to get home. But I had to hide from someone that was trying to get me. The days went by, and I was still trying to get away. My main worry was that I had missed the first few days of Math Analysis. The worry weighed on me as I knew how important it was not to miss any days in this class.. let alone the first few. I tried to reassure myself that I'd catch up; as I slinked in the shadows at night.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      This is the only part I feel like writing down.

- Invader was doing some crazy ninja stuff out in a ship, right in the middle of the ocean. Nothing was in sight besides the beautiful water. I was sort of watching from the side, as he climbed this ship from the edge. It was really scary, and I was freaking out, afraid he was going to fall.

Suddenly, a group of kids and I entered this bus. I don't know where we were going. The teenagers were quite rowdy and annoying. There was this one guy, he was sort of conversing with the kids up front where I sat. I knew him, dunno how. I recall him being attractive, maybe I was in a relationship with him, I dunno. I'm not sure what they were talking about, but the guy had a smile plastered to his face. An obviously fake smile. I became worried about what they were saying. Suddenly, he jumped out of the window. I was terrified, and thought maybe it was all a joke. The bus was riding in a very high place. He landed into a cylinder thing. I saw that he was dead.

Pain. Incredible pain coursing through me as I have never felt before. His face - his head, lifeless on top of the thing. Everything became a blur. The whole dream became a blur of emotion. We arrived wherever we were going to arrive to meet our parents. It was a too-bright street with the sun pounding. Everyone was laughing. I could hardly move out of my depression. His death didn't effect anyone else. I weeped and told my dad my friend had died.

This was an incredibly emotional dream. One of the most emotional I've had in ages. I woke up very depressed and have not been able to shake the feeling off.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      I only write down dreams that stick out to me. What I want to remember.

- First I thought this was a WILD, then a DILD, but it was actually a MILD. Maybe a combination of MILD and DILD. I suddenly awoke during the early hours and wanted to lucid. So I told myself I would, then went to sleep. I entered a scene, I think I was near water, I could see trees in the distance. The path I was walking on was clear however. I walked slowly, wondering what I was doing there. Then it suddenly struck me, I was dreaming. Things became extreme-vivid. I expected things to fade away instantly, as my mind went into overdrive. I calmed myself down. I stood still, not attempting to move, run, or think. Nothing faded away. Shock filled me. I think I looked at my hand. I could see every single detail so clearly, nothing like how I can see it irl. Everything was so vivid, I could see every little detail of the view ahead. It reminded me of the vision that vampires possess.

A boy appeared in front of me. Late teens, I guess. I was happy there was someone there so I could look at them. I stared at his skin and hair, observing every minuscule detail. I think I walked a bit and did some more exploring in this beautiful place before entering another dream.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      Had a dream about F after a very long time (years). I think this is the 2nd dream I have ever had of him.

It was one of those "dream love" dreams. Oh how I hate thee. u - u

A shadow from the past. their identity unknown. I felt familiarity as we talked, but I couldn't place my finger on where it was coming from. Just the feeling, the essence empowered me. And I didn't care, let the identity be temporarily lost. Maybe I subconsciously knew, trying to avoid lucidity. Because lucidity would reveal the truth of reality. So I dreamed.

A gathering in a large one-floored building, in a foreign city. Many people were present, most of them family and friends of family. As if we had never met, we approached each other. Strangers, technically. Immediately I felt drawn. The whole conversation is a blur. So be it. The feelings associated are much more important than inadequate and meaningless words. A part of it stuck out to me. The question about religion has been bugging and bothering me since I switched. I had been reflecting on it last night, just before getting to bed. Wondering, wanting to know the truth. So in the dream I asked him, to get a satisfying answer. Appreciation of history, but accepting the falsity of it. I was relieved as I never had been. What was it? My desire to know the idealized truth manifesting in my dream? Or a message from him? Probably the former.

But suddenly, it was revealed to him that I was a vampire. (probably influenced from True Blood) I recall my fangs coming and him being revolted at the sight. Everything was destroyed, from that single fact. Regret, pain, sadness, everything. I couldn't bring myself to question the authenticity of us, I never have in the past and never will. I was hurt, and I wondered why it was so important, that one thing, that it could change it all. I knew past happenings were true, but why did one thing hold such value to him? He left. I went outside, observed the city, got in a car, and drove away. Regret. It has always been there. During the drive the realization came to me that he was human. Human psychology, the different. A great loss to me, because we all want someone who is different. Someone who doesn't fit into the standards, someone who doesn't believe in the norms. But when it boils down, we are all human. And he was too, no matter what super-human qualities I gave to him.

More than anything, this dream just represented my fear. My fear of "it" not being what I thought, of just being . . .

Whatever. It was a sad dream.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast